Anal Angie Ch. 01

Story Info
Angie is taken by construction workers.
3.2k words
4.2
216.7k
54

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie stood in the full-length mirror and admired what she saw. Hazelnut colored skin, 5'6", 130 lbs. and shoulder length, medium brown hair. Her tight fitting pink sweater strained to cover her 38D breasts and trim waist, will the knee length skirt showed off her full, tight butt to its maximum advantage.

Angie was nervous about starting her first day at work at Antonelli's Construction Company. As the only black woman in a office full of husky white construction workers, she decided to make use of her ample assets to make sure they would like her. Forced to drop out of college during her junior year, she desperately needed this job and wanted to fit in.

"Hi, I'm Angie," she smiled flashing her cute dimples at the first man she saw. "I'm here to see Mr. Antonelli." The 40'ish, muscular man with a tool kit around his waist casually looked Angie up and down and returned her smile with a knowing grin of his own. "Hi, I'm Rob. Are you our new assistant?"

"Yes!" Angie breathed a sigh of relief at her first welcoming smile. She nervously followed Rob to the back office, noticing him again eyeing her up and down before he grinned at Mr. Antonelli and backed out of the office. Angie was too nervous to notice Rob casually brushing himself against her ass as he walked past her out of the office.

"Angie, come in," boomed Bob Antonelli's deep, masculine voice sending shivers through her spine. She spent the rest of the day sitting next to Mr. Antonelli at his desk as he showed her the computer system and how to process all of the bills and reports.

Several times during the day, Bob's thick, muscular legs rubbed against Angie's as he reached past her to either pick up the phone or pull files from his desk. All of 6'2 and 250 lbs, Bob's huge physique dwarfed Angie's petite frame in every way. By the afternoon, her skirt had ridden halfway up her thighs as Bob's legs brushed repeatedly against hers.

Angie blossomed under Bob's attention and his approving smile as she quickly grasped her training session. Towards the end of the day, Bob casually patted her knee and congratulated her on being a quick study. "You are really quick, smart, and know how to listen, Angie. As long as you continue to do things exactly as I tell you, you will fit in well around here."

"Yes sir, Mr. Antonelli. I really appreciate you giving me this job with such a generous starting salary. I will do everything in my power to make you happy with me." Bob's hand lingered on Angie's leg a little too long. "Very good, Angie. I am very pleased that you are so accommodating. It's very rare indeed to find a young lady so anxious to please."

Angie's confidence soared as she walked out of the office and all of the workers stopped to tell her how much they were going to enjoy her assistance. She even enjoyed it as she felt their eyes staring at her ass as she swayed her hips out of the office. Over the following weeks, Angie settled into the job and soon had the office humming efficiently. It seemed as if everyday, one of the men stopped by her desk to compliment her on how she was doing or how pretty she looked that day. Angie responded by working hard and going out of her way to look especially nice every day.

At first she was intimidated by being the only female in an office of a couple of dozen burly construction workers, but now she was positively in heaven being surrounded by dirty, sweaty, muscular testosterone-driven men. She began to buy tighter and more revealing knit blouses that amply showed off her huge melons and ample cleavage. When the guys would stand over her chair while she was pulling up a report for them, she made sure that she took her time, pretending not to notice them staring down her unbuttoned blouse as her nipple hardened under their glare.

She also began to wear her skirts shorter and tighter, making sure she crossed her endlessly long legs whenever the guys would sit and chat with her at her desk. She could see their dicks stiffening as they stared at her smooth brown legs. She would bat her eyelashes and blush as they used files to hide the tents in their pants.

As the days progressed, looking became leering and leering became slight touches on her back, arms and legs as they talked and laughed with her. At first she pulled away, but over time, she got more comfortable with it.

A few of the guys eventually began to grab her waist and brush their crotches across her ass muttering a weak "excuse me" as they moved by her - supposedly to grab something that was always just by her desk. The first time she was startled feeling their bulging crotches against her ass, but she began to like all of the attention she was getting. It made her feel powerful and sexy that she could make all of these big, burly construction workers get their dicks hard.

She found herself being turned on by being surrounded by ripped muscles, sweaty chests, and the raw, animal aggression of a construction site. The more aggressive they got in touching her body and fondling her ass and breasts, the wetter she got between her legs. She didn't know why being surrounded by all of this male power turned her on so, but she found herself looking forward to the breaks when all of the men would be crowded into the office leering at her and making sexually suggestive comments about her body parts.

"You guys are so bad," she said one day as she walked in on a particularly lewd game of "Guess how big Angie's titties are." Since money was on the table, she let Steve get out a measuring tape and measure her bust line. She nervously laughed when he seemed to take a really long time making sure that the tape fit exactly right over her nipples.

"You're the bad one," Rob responded while casually strolling over to her desk. His six-foot frame towered over her forcing her to lean back in her chair to see his leering face. Rob's hand slowly traced the outline of her breast straining beneath her paper-thin red tank top. "I just lost $50 bucks on these babies because I thought you wore a push-up bra. But obviously, you're not even wearing a bra at all."

As if on cue, her nipple hardened and Rob squinted his eyes and let his fingers rub across her protruding nipple. "You come in here wearing these low cut, tight tee shirts with no bra on and wonder why we fantasize about pinching and licking those giant, oversized titties of yours." The room went deathly quiet as Rob continued his verbal and physical assault on her titties. No one took a breath as they waited to see how Angie would respond. Angie knew that they had crossed the line between outrageous flirting to full fledged sexual assault in the workplace. She knew she should be offended, but his words rang true and strange sensations were shooting from her nipple to her cunt.

Emboldened by her silence, Rob reached his hand into her shirt, took her hardening nipples in both hands and gently pinched and rolled them between his fingers, staring straight into her eyes while waiting for a response. The boldness of his challenge and the dominance of his assault on her titties in front of the whole office took her breath away. She saw the muscles rippling from his flexed biceps, felt the raw power emanating from his body and was powerless to respond.

She lowered her eyes in shame and saw Rob's growing erection just inches away from her face. She licked her lips as the bulge grew larger in his pants. Suddenly, she felt another set of hands come from behind and start rubbing her legs. The hands slowly pushed up the fabric of her skirt and began caressing the insides of her thighs.

Her legs turned into jelly as she watched the four, strong white hair hands boldly caressing various parts of her brown skin and the contrast totally enthralled her. As the second pair of hands inched its way slowly upward towards her crotch, Rob took her chin in his hands and forced her to look up at him.

"You are a very bad girl, Angie. You have been flaunting your sexuality in front of every man in this office for months. For being a cock tease, I think you deserve to be punished." Rob turned and looked at the eight men left at the end of the shift. "Does anybody else in here think that Angie needs to be severely punished for being a cock teasing little slut?" Angie felt her pussy pulsing at the threat and her breath quickened at the way they were openly sexually humiliating her. There was no mistake about it. The good old boys were being encouraged to rise up and put her in her rightful place. Within a few minutes, she went from feeling like an almighty sexual goddess, to a shamed, humbled little slut.

"I'd like to punish her," came a voice. "I'd like to pull down those panties, bend her over and give her a lesson she will never forget."

"Yeah, let's teach that little slut a lesson about fucking with real men!" Shouts of approval roared through the crowd as the men began chanting, "Fuck her up. Fuck her up. Fuck her up!"

"Well," Rob looked at her, yanked her towards him and unzipped her skirt. "I guess it's unanimous. The team wants you to be punished." To more cheers, he casually flipped her over his knee and pulled down her panties. Shame flushed her face as her ass was exposed to the room full of men, cheering in victory over the sight of her full, round ass.

SMACK! Rob's hand firmly connected to her bottom making Angie jump in surprise. Rob placed his elbow over her back, pinning her down more firmly and continued the spanking. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Angie screamed in embarrassment and pain as Rob spanked her ass like she was a 5 year old. SMACK! SMACK!

"This is what you wanted all the time isn't it, you cock teasing whore?" Rob demanded as her ass began to wiggle from the pleasurable sensations flooding her pussy. The thinly veiled, contemptible tone in his voice hit her like a ton of bricks.

"You wanted us to just grab you, manhandle you, and give you what you deserve, didn't you, slut?" The second savage accusation made her blush even more as a rush of warmth flowed through her pussy.

"You've been dressing like a whore because you wanted us to just grab you and fuck you like a ten dollar hooker, don't you? Women like you dress that way for only one reason. Because they want to get fucked." Rob angrily ripped her tank top off, letting her massive jugs out for all to see.

He grabbed her by the neck and thrust her against the wall. Angie heard murmurs of appreciation from several men across the room, but she couldn't take her eyes away from Rob. Rob looked down at his conquest and his chest puffed up knowing he had this bitch under total control.

"Look at those huge fucking titties," he exclaimed slapping and grabbing as much of her oversized melons as he could in his fists. "Its too much for any one man. Titties like those just need to be exposed and on display for anyone to grab and suck." Rob yanked her again, spun her around and held her hands behind her back forcing her titties out even further.

"Anybody in here want to finally get their hands on these huge jugs?" he offered her titties to the group like it was a bowl of popcorn. Several men jumped up at once, a couple of them jockeying for position in front of each one of her tits.

Angie could no longer pretend that she wasn't turned on. Finally, she knew why she let them grope, fondle, and use her as they wished. She wanted to be sexually dominated and abused by these men. She wanted them to maul her titties, smack her ass, and force her to submit to their superior power. She wanted them to degrade her, put her in her place and use her as their little black fuck whore.

She wanted them to treat her like a submissive little slut that was only allowed to be in their presence to service their powerful male cocks. While they were out sweating and doing real, manly work, her job was to stay inside an air-conditioned office and wait on them to command her to fuck, suck and make their coffee. She was their servile geisha girl.

She realized there was only one thing for her to do: She bowed her head and submitted to their control.

Dan and Steve were the first ones to take her jugs into their mouths. They oohed and aahed over having the object of their fantasies finally open, pinned down, and on display for their enjoyment. They brutally mauled her titties, gleefully alternating between pinching, sucking and licking her nipples. A flood of wetness seeped through Angie's panties as she realized she was finally in her proper place - a black slut being used and controlled by powerful white men. Allowed admittance into the powerful all boys club only if she obediently followed orders to fuck and suck as they commanded.

"Yes," she whispered. "Take your rightful authority over me. I'm your obedient servant."

Invisible hands pulled down Angie's soaked panties, murmuring words of approval as he slipped his meaty digits deep into Angie's cunt. Angie obediently opened her legs wider for her white masters, allowing them to fully exercise their absolute power over her. A low, guttural moan tore through Angie as her knees buckled in pleasure. Strong hands forced her back up as the invisible hands continued stroking her clitoris and finger fucking her dripping wet pussy.

Shock waves went through her body as electric volts of pleasure coursed through her midsection. Just as she was about to blackout, she heard the sound of zippers and two penises where unceremoniously shoved into her hands. Instinctively, she began to stroke their shafts, feeling the cocks grow and harden under her caresses.

She felt another hand grab her hair and force her to her knees. She looked up and saw Rob's huge dick towering over her head. "Suck it, bitch," Rob ordered menacingly sending more electrical currents shooting through her pussy.

Angie obediently took the meaty, throbbing phallus in both hands and worshipped it; gently licking circles around the angry, purple head. Rob angrily pulled her hair, "I didn't say lick it, whore. Open your fucking mouth and suck it before I ram it down your fucking throat."

Rob's angry outbursts only made her wetter and she could feel her juices dripping down her legs. She obediently opened her mouth wide and swallowed his dick down her throat. "Ahhhh, yessss! That's it you motherfucking whore. Suck this motherfucking cock before I ram it down your lungs." Rob pulled her hair and began pistoning his cock in and out of her mouth, fucking her face like it wasn't attached to a body. Angie obediently kneeled before him and took it without complaint. Happy that she was finally being forced to do what she was always meant to do - service white cock.

She felt more hands jerk her up and hurl onto her now empty desk. As she banged her head against the wood, one man grabbed each of her legs and held it wide open for Rob. Angie looked up in total submission and expectation. "Take it now. This pussy belongs to you." Rob murmured his satisfaction at her submissive response as he grabbed her waist and began to force his big, thick cock into her pussy. "So you know your proper place now, whore?" He asked between deeper and deeper thrusts into her pussy.

"Yes, my lord. My place is to serve you - willingly and obediently, without question." She felt Rob's dick stiffen in response as he buried his shaft deep into her pussy. He reached up and grabbed her by the throat as he quickened his intensity. "No more fucking teasing, you hear me bitch? You will fuck me any time, any way and any place I choose. Do you understand, whore?" he bellowed while lifting her legs high in the air and increasing the relentless pounding of her pussy.

"Yes... my... master.... I.... understand," Angie panted out just before another long white dick was shoved in her mouth. Obediently she opened her mouth further and stroked the balls of Steve, who had climbed up on the desk and was now kneeling over her face. Steve grabbed her huge tits for traction and gradually increased his thrusting, inching more and more of his dick into her throat. Angie held her head back, allowing Steve to angle his dick unhindered down her throat.

"Oh, fuck" Steve exclaimed as he impaled his entire length down her throat. Angie felt his balls quickly tighten in her hands as she constricted her throat, squeezing his dick with her tonsils.

"I didn't know... black whores could... deep throat this ... fucking ... good! Ahhhh, fuck! Yes, slut. Take this fucking white dick down your whore throat. Ahhhh, yes, you cock sucking black slut. Swallow this fucking dick whole!" he gasped while continuing the hard, long rampage down her esophagus.

Angie knew he was not going to last much longer and after a few more long strokes, Steve let loose and pumped her throat full of white, creamy cum. She gagged because of the position of her throat. Steve held her mouth shut. "I dare you to spill one fucking drop of my cum bitch! Swallow every fucking bit of it." Angie gulped it down in fear, then coughed dramatically to catch her breath.

Meanwhile Rob frantically increased his pace with his dick, pounding her cervix senseless as the veins tightened in his neck. "Oh, you fucking whore. That pussy is so good. I'm going to bust my nut right into that hot, black pussy of yours. Oh, that's right. Here it comes slut. You're ready for my cum?"

"Yes! Yes! Oh, fuck yes!" Angie screamed before her own orgasm tore through her body. "Cum in my fucking pussy. Oh, take me you giant beast! Fuck my tight black pussy with your huge white dick! Pound my fucking ass good! OH, GOD YESSSSS!!!!!

Angie wailed again as she felt Rob's dick twitch deep inside her pussy, spewing his come hard against her cervix. She gripped his dick tightly as he emptied his balls into her warm, tight vessel.

"I really am going to enjoy working in this place," she smiled to herself.

(To be continued...)