Anal Assault

Story Info
You give Tabitha an enema.
1.7k words
4.29
77.3k
16
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come and stand in front of your desk; loathe to interrupt you whilst you are working but knowing I need your help. You look up from your papers, a look of slight irritation on your face. You see my tears and the flush in my cheeks and immediately the irritation gives way to concern.

"What is wrong my dear, why are you crying?" you ask, worried by my obvious distress.

"I need your help, please help me" I beg as the tears flow freely down my face. "I am so sorry to have to ask you this and I feel like such a child again, and I am so embarrassed and humiliated and......"

"Just calm down and take a deep breath" you interrupt. "Just tell me what this is all about. There is no need ever to be embarrassed with me."

Feeling my face getting even redder I suddenly blurt out "I can't go to the toilet, and I need to! Really badly and urgently but each time I try to push, the pain is so great in my butt that I stop. I now have cramps but I just can't expel; it won't come out."

"Ah, I see" you say. "Last night's anal assault has caused you a little problem has it? Well don't worry sweetheart, I can certainly help you to open your bowels. The pain will soon be gone, just trust me."

Memories of last night came flooding back. You had been insistent that I was now ready for penetrative anal sex and had spent the best part of 3 hours, working my asshole and rectum. Firstly with your tongue, rimming me and relaxing me. Followed by fingers probing and exploring; pushing in as deep as they could go before you spread them like a pair of scissors opening wide. Then the 6" jelly butt plug which became progressively thicker the deeper it went. You fucked my ass with that whilst you pushed your own penis up my vagina. I remember how tight that felt but also how much I enjoyed the sensation. Both holes filled. And then lastly your own 8" penis, thick and hard, slick with my pussy juice. I remember feeling that my ass was going to split. It hurt so much going in. I started to cry and tried to push your invading cock out but a very swift, hard slap to my butt told me not to resist.

And the assault on my rectum was relentless - once my passage had relaxed sufficiently to allow you deep entry you fucked me so hard. Banging me over and over, getting deeper and deeper into me, I felt every inch of your cock stretching me to my limits. Your fingers played with my clit and brought me to climax several times and with each climax my passage tightened around your cock. Finally you allowed yourself to cum and I felt a thrust so powerful I nearly passed out and then hot semen being buried deep into my bowel. You withdrew after a couple of minutes, leaving my hole open so wide and some of the creamy white spunk dribbling out. I heard you pick up your camera and the shutter click several times; and knew you were taking photos of your slut girlfriend in all her glory!

But back to now and I feel another cramp beginning its attack and I cry out in pain. You lead me to the bedroom and place some towels over the bed. You tell me to remove my robe and as it falls to the floor you help me onto the bed and lay me down on my stomach. You push a couple of pillows under me to elevate my butt. You tell me to relax and I hear you go into the bathroom. Some moments later you return, carrying a number of items you have retrieved from the cabinet.

"Darling, I can see you are upset and in pain." you begin. "I think I know how to help you but first I must just examine you to rule out any possible damage to your rectum like a split or tear from last night. Now I expect this is going ot hurt but I need you to be a brave girl and just do as I ask and I'll be as gentle and quick as possible. Ok?"

I nod my head, feeling sick inside partly from the anticipation of the pain but also from the humiliation of knowing you are going to examine my anus and rectum. I hear you snap on some surgical gloves and watch you fill up a basting syringe with lubricant. You separate my butt cheeks, exposing my anus and with your free hand I feel you rub a bit of lubricant around my entrance. You place the syringe at my tight puckered hole and push it in squeezing the bulb, and I feel the cold lube enter me. You remove the syringe once it is empty and i feel you place 2 fingers at my entrance. As you push forwards I cry out; it hurts so much and there doesn't appear to be any room for them. I sob into the pillow as you carry on with your examination probing me deeply; feeing all around my rectum. After what seems eternity you withdraw your fingers.

"Well darling there's good news and bad news." you say. "The good news is that I can find no evidence of any tear or damage to your anus or rectum. However the bad news is you are very swollen and bruised up your passage which is why you are finding it hard to poo. You also have a load of shit up there pushing down and we need to get it out of you so that you will feel less pain and so the cramps will disappear. Now I could manually empty you but I think that you would find that exceptionally painful so I would suggest an enema. I know you don't like them darling, but I will be with you the whole time from beginning to end and I will make it as comfortable and erotic for you as possible to try and take your mind off all this."

I accept there is no choice and before too long I hear the sound of water running from the bathroom and I know the bag is being prepared. You return and I see the long length of tubing with the nozzle attached. I so don't want to go through this but am beginning to feel so unwell even I know it's necessary. Again more lube is squirted up through the syringe into my anus and then I feel the nozzle being inserted. My rectum feels tender and I can't believe I will be able to take the tube. You tell me to focus on my breathing, taking long deep breaths and as I do I feel the invader working its way up into my bowel.

Suddenly the rush of warm water floods into me and I feel myself being filled up even more. It seems to go on forever, filling up every bit of available space. I can feel my belly distending, making me look pregnant and the pressure is almost overwhelming.

"No, please stop, I just can't take any more" I cry, as my body feels like it wants to burst. I feel completely shattered, the cramps are getting more frequent and disabling and I am beginning to get the urge to push.

"Please, please let me start pushing" I beg of you as I feel the last of the water enter me.

"Not yet my love" you reply. "You need to hold this for a little while to let it work its magic." I feel the nozzle inflating inside me, keeping the enema within. I become very still, trying just to focus on even breaths and not on the pressure.

Suddenly I feel your fingers separating my labia and rubbing my slit, lingering on my clitoris which immediately starts to harden. I moan deeply as you caress my pussy, gently playing within its folds and I feel that I am becoming very wet with your touch. My body starts to tingle, my breaths start to become shallow and I know that I will climax soon. It is that wonderful combination of pain and pleasure and I know the orgasm will be intense.

"Oh I need to cum, please may I cum now?" I beg you; as I always ask your permission.

"Tabitha, of course, cum for me darling" you say and for just a couple of moments I am able to forget the pain in my rectum and I cum hard squirting my pussy juice over your hand. I feel better for just a moment and then an enormous cramp makes me cry out loud.

"Ok baby, it's time to let it go now. Let's take you to the bathroom" you tell me as you help me from the bed and lead me to the toilet. I can hardly walk, the need to push is overwhelming. You sit me down on the toilet and I feel you deflate the nozzle and start to pull the tubing out.

I start to blush again, feeling embarrassed that I am going to expel my shit in front of you but I know you won't leave me alone at this stage. I feel you pull my ass cheeks apart and then you gently say to me,

"Let it go now baby; you have been a good girl. You have done well- let it go now" and I hear your soothing voice as I push down and with a force that is almost too much to take, the contents of my bowel come out. The pain in my ass is still strong but becoming easier to bear the more I expel. After what seems like an age, I finish and I am absolutely wasted and empty. I feel you wipe me clean, like you would a baby and it makes me feel both like a dirty child but also safe and secure. You lead me back to the bed and once more you pull my ass cheeks apart , and something is being pushed up my anus.

I tense, trying to push whatever it is out but you whisper in my ear "Relax and take this, it will melt inside you, numb the pain and ease the bruising." I cannot fight any more and I relax my sphincter and let you administer the pessary. You cover me with blankets kissing me deeply and tell me to sleep for a while. I feel loved.............