Anal At The Office

Story Info
Mari gets an anal surprise from Bobby.
971 words
3.65
117.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spankx
Spankx
76 Followers

Mari knew that Bobby could both see and hear her from his cubicle. Bobby was an average guy, kind of quiet. He was all business with all the office girls and Mari was bound and determined to get Bobby to play "office" with her one evening after work.

Mari started with subtle things. One day, she undid her blouse a couple of buttons. She had worn her plunging black lace push up bra that day, so with the buttons undone, the curves of her breast were well displayed. Mari saw Bobby look up and catch the show. He tried not to be obvious but couldn't keep from looking at her tits every few minutes. Mari rose up a little and reached for something on her desk, to give Bobby a better look. She heard him drop his papers and scramble for them. She giggled to herself. When she sat back down, she said softly, but loud enough for Bobby to hear, "oh my God, my blouse is undone!" Mari then slowly buttoned back up, watching Bobby out of the corner of her eye.

A couple of days later, Mari rushed into the office. She was wearing a brown suede miniskirt with a white sleeveless sweater. Mari pulled Cindy into her cubicle and said, "Cindy, damn, I forgot to wear a bra. Can you tell?" Cindy stepped back, "I think you'll be okay Mari, as long as your nipples don't get hard. I know how you are when you're thinking about sex... keep your thoughts clean and you'll be fine." Cindy giggled as she walked off. Mari made sure her nipples stayed hard most of the day, and Bobby made sure to check often. Mari knew her plan was heading in the right direction. At the end of the day, Mari walked over to Bobby's cubicle.

"Bobby, could I ask you for a favor," Mari asked while posing provocatively, arching her breasts to display her erect nipples. "Uh, sure... Mari... what, what, how can I do you... I mean... can I do you... I mean... what, can I do for you?" Bobby managed to finally get out. Mari giggled, "Bobby, you are so silly. What I wanted to ask you was, I mean, if you have free time tonight... I have to work on an assignment that is due tomorrow. Could you stay and help me?" Bobby was quick to answer yes.

Mari walked back to her cubicle allowing enough space between her and Bobby so that he could watch the swing of her hips. She had a chair already sat next to hers and she turned to face bobby as she slowly sat in her seat. She purposely kept her eyes on his while she sat down with her legs parted. Bobby about tripped setting down next to her. "Bobby, guess what?" Mari asked seductively. "What, Mari?" Bob asked, feeling his temperature rise. Mari leaned over to Bobby and placed her hand on his inner thigh, and as she slid it up towards his crotch she said, "Everybody in the building is gone, Bobby." As she said, "Bobby," she let her hand rest on the firm bulge in his pants.

Mari told Bobby that she had been having a fantasy in which Bobby was her boss and that they had stayed late on night after work and had an evening of naughty play time. Mari asked Bobby if he wanted to play "Naughty Boss" with her, he nodded his head as Mari stood up and began unbuttoning her blouse. "Get naked then, you naughty boss," Mari ordered Bobby.

Bobby obeyed and was completely naked in less than a minute, standing there with his hands over his erect dick. "Okay, Bobby... play naughty with me," Mari teased as she slipped out of her skirt, leaving only a pair of black lace panties and bra on.

Bobby, still a little nervous to be naked at the office, sat down on the chair and pulled Mari onto his lap. He undid her bra and enjoyed sucking Mari's hard nipples while she stroked his cock with her hands. "Oh Bobby, I've been wanting to get my hands on your stiff prick ever since I first laid my eyes on it," Mari said. Mari's firm grip on Bobby's cock while she stroked had him almost ready to shoot.

"Mari, I want to play hide the dickie with you. You close your eyes and I will hide my dickie and you will have to guess where I hide it." Mari giggled and closed her eyes. "Are you going to put it in my mouth or my pussy?" Mari giggled as she asked. Bobby pushed her to her hands and knees. He slowly lowered himself onto her, teasingly rubbing his cock on her ass cheeks. "So, Bobby, you like to do it doggie-style?" Mari said teasingly. "No Mari," Bobby said as he bit her neck and then rammed his hard cock into her anus, "I like to ass fuck."

Bobby slammed his hard cock in and out as Mari gasped. Mari could feel every inch of his stiff hot dick. "Now Mari, tell me where did I hide my dickie?" Mari gasped as she said, "In my ass, Bobby!" "I can't hear you Mari, where is my hard cock, Mari?" Bobby demanded while he pinched her nipples in between thrusts. "In my ass, Bobby. Your cock is in my ass," Mari shouted. "What is my cock doing to your ass, Mari?" Bobby demanded. "You're cock is fucking my ass, Bobby," Mari answered breathlessly. "Tell me what to do, Mari," Bobby ordered. "Fuck my ass, Bobby. Fuck my ass," Mari repeated until Bobby exploded inside of her with hot sticky cum.

"Mari, you can ask me to stay late anytime," Bobby said with a satisfied smile on his face.

Spankx
Spankx
76 Followers