Anal Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid out a towel on the end of the bed closest to the mirror and put the other within easy reach. As I sat down the feel of my naked ass on the towel gave me another rush. I looked at myself in the mirror; my exposed tits; the hair between my legs.

I changed positions a few times and I soon found that by lying on my left side with my body pointing diagonally away from the mirror and my right leg hard up against my ribs and propping myself up on my left elbow I could clearly see my vagina and my puckered asshole. I also had easy access with my right hand to reach around and touch my clit and pussy and ass from behind.

I wanted to focus on my ass as I had on my nipples downstairs but I needed lubricant so I started fingering my pussy to get my fingers wet. I probed at my pussy with my pointer and middle fingers. It was incredible to watch in the mirror as my fingers disappeared into my vagina.

It seemed so hard core to watch the penetration and I was soon mesmerized and watching in fascination as I began to pump my pussy faster and faster. I knew I'd come soon if I wasn't careful so I took them out and started to probe my asshole with the tip of my now wet and slippery middle finger.

The combination of all the anticipation and seeing my finger begin to disappear into my ass was too much. I was so in the moment that nothing existed in the world except my finger and my ass. The sensations were intense as I began to finger fuck my ass faster.

Normally finger fucking my ass too fast didn't work because of a lack of lubrication. But this time my middle finger was well lubed and I was pumping it in and out quite quickly.

I was in heaven. Here I was acting out this fantasy that had been building for weeks. Naked, alone and not going to be interrupted, my finger in my ass, lights on and looking at it all happen in the mirror.

I pulled my finger all the way out and quite quickly plunged it all the way back up my ass. Then all the way out again and back in over and over. It just got better and better and my hips involuntarily started to buck toward my finger beckoning it back into my ass.

It went in and out so easily I squeezed my middle and pointer fingers together and with the next pump I tried to get them both in. That had rarely worked before because my asshole was just too tight to let two in at once in comfort.

But this time my hole had been softened up enough and while still a very tight fit they both went in easily – and ecstatically. I didn't take them out this time and pumped away at my asshole.

Eventually I was completely overcome by an intense and all powerful lust and let out a simpering moan. At first I was shocked to hear myself but I simultaneously realised that I could make all the noise I wanted here. Unlike at home where I was paranoid even of the noise of my fingers working at my ass and pussy being overheard.

I let myself go and moaned, "ah ...ah...ah..." punctuating each new thrust into my ass. Hearing myself like this was fantastic. I wanted to keep pumping at my ass alone but I lost control and my left hand dived at my pussy. I was pumping into my pussy with the middle two fingers of my left hand from the front using the palm of my hand to rub at my clit.

I kept at my ass with the pointer and middle finger of my right hand. My moans became a rapid, "yes yes yes fuck fuck fuck yes yes yes." I looked at my tits jiggling in the mirror and then watched my hands working away between my legs. Then I looked myself in the eye and saw the lust in my face. It was incredible to see and hear that I was verbally egging myself on.

I soon felt the orgasm on the way but it wasn't rising quickly and sharply it was coming at me from deep inside and driving powerfully through my body. It built and built and built and I thought it would never peak out.

By the time it did I was unable to say "fuck" or "yes" or anything else coherent. I just moaned a loud shuddering, "aaaaahaaaaahaaaaahaaaaahaaaaah."

Once the last waves of the orgasm had crashed over and through me I lay there with four fingers still inside me – two in my ass and two in my pussy. It felt so wonderful and I couldn't image anything better than doing that every day for the next month.

I eventually sat up and wiped my hands on the towel. I needed a bit of time to take stock and I thought I'd turn on their bedroom TV and relax for a while. As I did so I noticed that they had a DVD player and a pile of DVD's neatly stacked in the cabinet underneath.

I suppose I considered the possibility that they might have a porn DVD but it was more just curiosity of what they might have in their collection that made me take a closer look.

At first it looked like just a load of predictable movies but then I realised that there was another row of DVD's behind the first. The first one I grabbed had a picture of a two women's faces close to a huge cock spurting cum and was obviously hard core porn.

I started to grab a few more from the back and sure enough they were all porn – over 50 of them. I couldn't believe my luck! I thought, "You fucking perverted bastards!" of my parents friends but I meant it in a celebratory, "You little beauty!" sort of way.

I had too much choice and was just about to shove in the first one I'd found when I noticed one of a young innocent looking woman with bare breast and sexy blue panties on with a title something like Be Gentle with My Virgin Ass or something like that.

Anal porn! I couldn't believe they'd have something like this and I had it on and playing in moments. I was mesmerized and paralyzed watching the actors fucking and sucking when all of sudden he was fingering her asshole and before I knew it she was moaning away as he fucked her ass – it was incredibly sexy to watch.

I snapped out of my paralysis and lay on my side on the bed (where I'd been sitting to watch) again with my right hand having access to my ass and my left on my pussy and clit.

It was magic but this time I wasn't as wet as I had been and I just couldn't finger fuck my ass as fast as I desperately wanted to. I thought that maybe if they had porn they'd have lube so I got up, wiped my hands clean on the towel and started looking in their drawers. I know it was a pretty awful thing to do – rummaging through their stuff like that – but at that moment I just wanted to finger fuck my ass and I was desperate for lubricant.

I had no luck for a while and was ready to give up when I pushed a bottom drawer back in that had seemed to be just full of clothes I heard a dull clunk – something else was in there. This time I pulled it all the way out and at the back I found not just two big bottles of lube but a whole array of about a dozen dildos, vibrators and even (what I have since learned was called) a butt plug.

I was like a kid in a lolly shop. I didn't know what I was going to put in where first but I knew I was going to be fucking myself like crazy very soon.

Most of the dildos were too big for my ass – in fact about half were going to be a stretch in my vagina! – but there was this one narrow soft, blue, rubber gel one with a set of balls and it looked like I'd be able to get in my ass.

It was only a little more than a couple of my fingers wide and I grabbed it with a frenzy of lust. I wanted to have it in my ass but I knew I'd need to be well lubed up to get it in there.

I was almost uncontrollably excited so I calmed myself down and took the thin blue dildo and put it on the towel on the bed. Then I took a medium sized dildo for my vagina (when I say medium it was in the middle range of the dildos in the drawer but fairly big as far as real cocks go), it was very nice and soft and a realistic flesh colour. I put that on the towel next to the blue dildo.

I know it's greedy but with my ass and pussy about to be fucked I didn't want my clit left out. So I grabbed the butt plug. I didn't know it was for an ass at that point – and it would never have fit anyway – but it had a cord attached to a dial that I assumed was to make it vibrate. It vibrated alright! I held it in my hand and cranked it up. Even in my hand feeling the strength of the vibration that thing punched made me swoon.

Finally I got a bottle of the lube which had a pump action dispenser on it. With two hands and three toys I had to get organized so I got to lubing up my ass first.

I got into my familiar side on position: on my left side; right leg in the air and knee hard against my ribs; ass and vagina well exposed and easy to get at.

I pumped a big dollop of lube into my hand and smeared it all over my pussy and ass hole. Then I got another load of lube and started working my fingers into my ass. I wanted the inside of my ass lubed but of course every time I lubed up my finger and slid it in most of the lube didn't go inside my ass.

I then had an idea that I could put the end of the pump action top of the lube bottle into my ass and pump the lube in. The end of the squirter was a bit hard edged and I had to pump the big bottle up and down trying to keep the outlet still in my ass. No mean feat with slippery hands when you're horny as hell!

It was well worth it though. As soon as the first load of lube squirted into my ass I felt the coldness ooze inside me and it felt great. I liked it so much I pumped some more in and then pumped it again. It felt so great that I forgot that I was doing this to get lube into my ass and I was just enjoying the sensation of feeling the cool stuff squirt into me. I don't know exactly how much I put in my ass but it was a fucking lot – probably at least 20-25 pumps of the bottle.

I eventually got back to the main game and stopped filling up my ass with lube. I knew putting the blue thin gel dildo in my ass would be the crowning glory so I grabbed the other, bigger dildo first (the dildos and butt plug were lying on the bed in front of my belly where I could get at them easily).

I rubbed it on my clit because it was nice and soft and smooth and I wanted to know how it would feel. Fucking great was the answer! When I put the head at the opening of my pussy and gently pushed I discovered that my eyes were a bigger than my vagina – it didn't look too big but that was just compared to the others. It took a bit of gentle working at it but I eventually got it in and it felt beautiful.

I was so full with that cock inside me I really wouldn't have needed anything more to have a great time. Once I'd pumped away for a bit it started to feel like a perfect fit. I adjusted my position a bit so I could see in the mirror and seeing that thing inside me like that made it look really big. My vagina seemed wide stretched open around it.

I should say that it really wasn't that big but at that early stage of my adulthood it was the biggest thing I'd ever had inside me. Looking at it in the mirror at my face and whole naked body I felt like my vagina was very small and the dildo was its maximum capacity and that made me feel very sexually mature. It was like I had reached a new level of sexual intimacy with myself where I could confidently fuck my vagina to the fullest with this big thing.

It made me feel very relaxed about my self and my sexuality (at the same time as feeling very fucking horny!) It felt like good, wholesome, natural fun. This made me feel very calm and relaxed about putting the other smaller dildo in my ass. It was going to be an honest expression of my sexual feelings.

I lost the sense of naughtiness I'd had since walking in the door and frigging myself to orgasm in the kitchen earlier that day. Instead I felt like a confident woman with a serious, uninhibited mission to fuck myself like crazy.

I had my left hand holding the dildo in my pussy and took the blue one in my right. I probed around for a bit then gently pushed it against my little ass opening. It didn't want to open and I had to grab the shaft close to the end and push harder bit by bit. Then all of a sudden the pressure was too much and it popped in about an inch.

It was the biggest thing I'd ever put in my ass (the previous record being two fingers) and at first it was a little uncomfortable. Not just the very full feeing I had had with the dildo in my vagina at first – this was too big and it didn't feel quite right. But I didn't want to give up so I kept feeding more of it into my ass. It didn't feel any worse as it went further in because all of the tightness was in my ass opening and it was the same width along its length.

Once it was an inch or two in I held it still and started to pump away at my pussy again. After a about five minutes of smooth, long slow fucking at my vagina my ass had relaxed and the sensation of discomfort had passed completely. I was very pleasantly surprised when I started to ever so slowly push the dildo in my ass further up inside because it was now feeling perfect. In fact as every millimeter went in it seemed to add extra intensity to the pleasure.

It wasn't so much the feeling up inside my ass but the sensation of something going inwards through my sphincter that was magic. Especially as the length of the thing allowed this to go on and on and on (at least compared to my fingers). My ass at this point was feeling incredibly sensitive and by the time I had it all in (about 6-7 inches) up to the balls I was whimpering in ecstasy.

I started to slowly ease it out but the sensation wasn't the same on the way out. To be honest it was more like taking a shit. It wasn't unpleasant – just not as heroically sexually exciting as it had been going it. I took it most of the way out quite quickly and slowly started to push it in again. It is impossible to describe in words how good it felt as I began to speed up my ass pumping and combine it with pumping away at my vagina.

I got into a rhythm where I'd go in my vagina and out my ass in sync then back out of my vagina and into my ass faster and faster. I would never, ever have believed it would be possible to pump away at my asshole with that speed and enjoy it. But all that lube in my ass was doing the trick and it was honestly much more sexual pleasure than I had ever known would be possible to feel.

As the bigger dildo landed all the way home with every pump into my pussy my hand would bang against my clit and this made me start to feel the onset of orgasm. I looked at myself and saw the big dildo going into my pussy and the thinner blue one racing in and out of my ass. At that point I felt incredibly sexually free and wanted to come intensely.

Then I realised I hadn't even put the butt plug on my clit. I clamped my legs together to keep the dildo in my pussy and kept using my right hand to pump away at my ass. I managed to get a grip with my slippery fingers on the dial and crank the butt plug up to full. I wanted to jam it against my clit but to get enough access I needed to open my legs and I was worried that the dildo would fall out of my pussy. So I used my right hand to get hold of both dildos and got up on my knees.

I used my left hand to hold the intensely vibrating butt plug on my clit and pumped like mad with the dildos in my ass and pussy. I was humping up and down and I could see my breasts bouncing in the mirror.

Out loud and looking my self in the eye I said, "Oh, yes I love those fucking cocks in my cunt and fucking ass!" It was the pinnacle of the whole day's sense of brazen, wanton sexuality to have these things inside me and the intense vibration on my clit. But saying those words, referring to my vagina as my "cunt" and talking about "cocks" and words like my "fucking ass" brought home the extreme nature of what I was doing.

I threw myself onto my back and with my legs as straight and high and wide open as I could get them I pumped the dildos and held the vibrating butt plug to my clit for an incredibly long and intense orgasm that had me involuntarily shuddering and writhing for what seemed an age.

As the orgasm eventually eased away I looked over to the TV to see a woman being ass fucked in a frenzy. I rolled to my side to get a look at the two dildos still inside me. I had taken the vibrating butt plug away from my clit when I came and I lifted it to me lips and kissed it and with a big smile looked at my self in the mirror and said, "This is going to be a very big month of non stop of masturbation, porn, dildos, vibrators and ass fucking mania."

And it was. If you'd like to hear what else I got up to then and since I'd really love to hear from you. I'd really love to know what you thought of my story and especially if I made you horny or even come. I've had to write this over many attempts as I keep getting too excited and have to stop to get something in my ass and masturbate to orgasm.

12