Anal Epic Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers

Mom then said she had to go to the bathroom and got up to go. Stew followed her into the bathroom.

As Mom sat down on the toilet, she politely asked Stew to let her have some privacy. Stew just chuckled as he reached down, grabbed his cock -- fresh out of my ass, and inserted it into her mouth.

Mom sucked it, until she couldn't hold back any longer and began pissing like racehorse. As her anus relaxed, she let go two huge cum farts.

"Don't bother wiping," Stew said sarcastically as he pulled his erect cock from Mom's mouth. "I want your ass dirty...when I cum in it."

Stew then grabbed Mom's hand and led her to the bed. As Mom patiently watched, Stew lay down on the bed on his back, grabbed his massive erection, and held it vertically. He then motioned for Mom to climb aboard.

Mom crawled up on the bed, stood up, straddled Stew's hips, bent down, placed her hands on Stew's muscular thighs, and began to lower her bottom, as Stew aimed his cock at her cum smeared asshole.

"Keep going little honey. Time to pack your shit."

Since Mom's back was to Stew, I could see her moan in pain and pleasure as she forced her soiled butt down on Stew's thick tool. She didn't stop, until she was completely impaled.

"Fuck it," Stew ordered.

When Mom cautiously began lifting her ass up and down, Stew grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her completely back onto his chest. He held her shoulders down to steady himself and to prevent her from moving as his enormous cock brutally pummeled her ass.

Mom's feet kicked out repeatedly as she tried to plant them on the bed. It looked like she was trying to raise herself bottom up a bit because Stew was in her ass so deep.

Despite Mom's struggles, Stew managed to keep her legs spread and all eleven inches up her butt. The more Mom writhed, the harder her wiggling ass fucked Stew's cock.

Eventually, Mom tired and she just lay on top of Stew and took her butt-fucking like a good little bitch. The slapping sounds of hips to butt cheeks filled the room, until Stew came.

"That's purrrfect," Stew sighed as over-sized cock began ejaculating in Mom's subdued bowels. "Ooohhh! Yes! I...I feel you cumming in me."

Mom then pinched both of her nipples. I mean she gave them a good tug and a twist, right before her whole body shuddered.

After Stew had finished cumming, he rudely pushed Mom off him, stood up, and turned to me. I instinctively got up and kneeled in front of him, without being told.

I licked-up all the cum off Stew's semi-hard cock. It was definitely co-mingled with Mom's butt gravy. Stew had gone deep -- into brown town.

All four men left a short time later. No doubt, it was time for drinks. I could have used one, too. I had a very tangy taste in mouth.

After showering, all Mom and I could find to wear were two wife beaters. Although they barely covered our privates, we didn't care. We just wanted to get out of there before anybody else came -- in our sore asses. Anyway, that was the good news. The bad news - we didn't have any money for a cab.

Eventually, Mom and I worked a plan and she called for a cab. Despite the late hour, she was told the cab meet us in front of George's apartment complex.

We both sighed in relief when the cab pulled up. The cab driver was black. We assumed he would give us a ride back for a chance to bareback a white woman's pussy. We were right.

I sucked on the cabby's cock and played with his balls, until he pulled into the public toilets parking lot. When I looked up, it seemed we hadn't been there in weeks.

The cabbie then told Mom to get on her hands and knees, with her ass facing the car door. Mom knew immediately what he wanted and said that wasn't part of the deal.

"That maybe lady...but I fuck you in the ass, now."

Since it was too late to argue and we had to get home, Mom scooted around and kneeled in the back seat as the cabbie opened her door. She then reached back, spread her cheeks, and looked back at the cabbie.

"I bet you can't wait to stick that big, black cock up my white ass? Ever fuck one? You have such huge cock. I can't wait to feel it sliding up my ass. I want you to cum in me, too. My ass is really tight. Its gonna milk the cum right out of those huge balls... Fuck me now... I'm sooo horny!"

The cabbie just stared at Mom. He couldn't believe such a beautiful, white woman would beg him to fuck her in the ass.

"Hurry! Let's do it. Fuck my ass!"

When the cabbie stepped forward, Mom reached back and pretended to guide his cock into her ass. However, she kept missing her anus, all the while she stroked him.

To make a long story short, by the time Mom got the cabbie's cockhead into her ass, he couldn't hold back. He began nutting.

As Mom and I walked back home, she chattered incessantly. "What did you like best? Having your ass fucked, until you came or slurping up the cum out of my...ass? I think you liked them both! I think you're in love with my sweet ass, too! That's definitely okay with me. I bet you could do me right now...right here on the beach!"

Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers
12