Anal in the Shower

Story Info
Anal sex in while taking a shower.
1k words
3.87
58.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see you standing there, adjusting the water in the shower.My eyes travel down your naked body, stopping at your ass. I lick my lips.You step into the shower, the water running over your body. Droplets stick to your breasts. I walk further into the room and start to take my clothes off, slipping my shirt over my head and tossing it with yours on the floor, then reaching down and unzipping my jeans. I step out of them, then my boxers. I walk over to the shower and stand there admiring your form through the sheer curtain. I love to watch the way you run your hands over your stomach as you wash yourself.

I lick my lips again then slowly pull back the shower curtain and step inside, moving up behind you and reaching out to cup your breasts in my hands. I startle you; you jump and turn around to face me.

"Shhh, turn around and place your hands on the wall." I say, my hands going to your waist to and helping you turn. You do as I say and bend over slightly, parting your Legs. It makes your ass spread and your cunt totally visable. You look over your shoulder at me and giggle. You feel my hands on your ass, rubbing it, squeezing it, massaging it with my fingers.

I part you more with my hands and look down at your little pink asshole. I slide one hand to the crack of your ass and trace my fingers lightly over your hole, watching you moan slightly and push back against me.

"More" You whisper. I press my thumb against your asshole, pressing lightly and rubbing it in small circles. "That's it, please baby" You beg. I lean forward and whisper in your ear

"Beg harder."

"Please baby fuck my ass, shove your thumb up my ass please "

I press a bit harder on your asshole, the tip of my thumb sliding in. I push the rest of my thumb into your asshole and move it in and out, slowly fucking you with it. Your moans become louder, as the water runs down your back and over your ass. I lean forward and kiss the side of your neck, biting into it gently. I fuck your ass with my thumb, speeding up now, fucking it faster.

You are going to take my cock up there."

I feel your body tremble slightly at these words, your asshole tightens around my thumb.

I pull my thumb out of your ass and drop down behind you, my knees hitting the hard wet floor of the shower. I reach up and part your ass cheeks.

"Bend over more" I tell you. You bend over, pushing your ass out and arching your back. I lean forward, pressing my face into your crack, my tongue sticking out and touching your asshole.

"Godddddddd" you moan and start to wiggle. I bring my hand up and slap it down hard on your ass, leaving a bright pink handprint.

"Owww that hurt" you say, but you turn your head and grin down at me. I slowly slide my tongue up and down against your asshole.

"That feels so good baby." You moan and grind back against my face. I press my tongue against your asshole, sliding it in slowly then moving my head back and forth. I fuck your ass with my tongue, while my fingers travel to your cunt.

I slide two fingers into your pussy as my tongue slides in and out of your ass. My fingers start pumping in and out your cunt hard and fast, your pussy juices coating my fingers. My tongue goes back to circling your asshole.

"I'm close" you say as my fingers continue to slam into your wet cunt over and over. I feel the slickness of your arousal, the scent of your cunt filling my nose. I take a deep breath, loving the way you smell when you are aroused. Your body shudders and your juices pour over my hand as you cum hard. Your whole body shakes. Your ass grips my tongue as you cream on my hand.

"Oh God yessssssssssssss" you scream. I slide my tongue from your ass and my fingers from your cunt and stand up behind you.

I reach up around you and grab your breasts, my fingers going to your nipples. I take both nipples between my fingers. I twist them and tug on them, making you moan.

"I'm going to fuck that sweet ass of yours now."

You tremble, moaning softly. I let go of your left breast and reach down, grabbing my cock and placing it against your asshole.

"Ready?" I ask.

You nod your head as I thrust my hips forward, sliding the head slowly into your asshole.

"God yes, it feels so good!"

I continue to press forward until I slide all of my cock into your hot hole. I stop, letting you relax around my cock for a moment, feeling the tight warmth of your ass.

I start to slowly move my hips back and forth, my cock sliding out of your ass almost all the way to the head. I slam it back in, making you scream out. I start to fuck you hard, pounding into your ass with all my might. Raising my hand high, I bring it down on your asscheek, leaving another pink handprint. You whimper.

"Bad, bad girl."

I raise my hand again, bringing it down in the same spot. My cock slides in and out your asshole hard and fast; strecthing it, making it hurt. Suddenly your body goes rigid and shudders against me as you orgasm again, the muscles of your asshole clenching tightly around my cock.

"Ohhhh yes baby." I pound your ass even harder, feeling my own orgasm building. I feel myself tense up and I have to let go. I cum hard in your ass, filling you with my thick cum. I pull slowly out your ass. I bend down to look as it slowly closes, some of my cum dripping out. I reach up, grab a sponge and begin to clean you.