Anal Invasion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

"Of course she does Torrie, she's a total fucking anal dyke slut! Just like her fucking lesbian ass whore girlfriend!" Stacy interjected as she lazily began pumping Lita's mouth with her cock which was coated in the redhead's anal juices, "Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhh, these two lezzie anal tramps are clearly addicted to the taste of not only each other's skanky shitters, but the taste of their own slutty shit holes. Which of course makes them the nastiest, filthiest, most disgusting ass to mouth loving type of ATM lesbo whores! And that, ooooooooooh, that's just fine for a couple of dyke butt busters like you and me Torrie, because that's exactly how we like our bitches to be! Mmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkk yeahhhhh, we like our bitches to be shameless little lesbian anal sluts who crave the taste of ass hole, even if it's their own, just like they crave the feeling of getting their slutty little butt holes fucked soooooooooo hard that their fucking poop holes are left gaping open for days!"

"Mmmmmmmm, yeah, you're so right Stacy. But you know what, these bitches don't seem to be very grateful." Torrie said thoughtfully, "I mean just look at them, they're barely putting any effort into sucking our cocks."

"Yeah, you're right." Stacy growled angrily, thrusting harder into Lita's mouth, "SUCK HARDER YOU WORTHLESS BITCH!"

Lita gagged as Stacy started fucking her mouth like she had fucked her ass only a few moments ago, hard and rough. Luckily Lita was able to relax her throat muscles enough to take it, as seemingly was Trish who was suffering the same treatment from Torrie.

The throat fucking allowed both Trish and Lita to suck the last bit of ass juice off of the dildos now pounding in and out of their mouths, but the brutality of the face fucking made them both feel like they were going to puke. Luckily that was one indignity they were saved from, Torrie and Stacy almost simultaneously pulling out at the same time which was a great relief to Trish and Lita, even if the WCW girls then roughly slapped them across the face.

"Now kiss our feet!" Stacy ordered, "I wanna see you bitches grovelling before us!"

"Yeah, and thank us for fucking your slutty asses while you're doing it." Torrie added, "Worship our feet and tell us exactly how grateful you are that we just slam fucked your skanky asses and turned those holes you shit from into gaping messes!"

Whimpering softly Trish pressed her lips down on the top of Torrie's right foot, and then said, "Thank you Mistress Torrie... thank you for fucking my slutty ass... I love the feeling of your big cock inside my skanky fat ass... it felt so good... you butt fucked me soooooooo good... I loved it... I loved being your butt slut Mistress Torrie... I loved being a total anal whore for you and Mistress Stacy... please fuck me like that again... please slam fuck the hole I shit from every single day and leave my ass hole a gaping mess..."

Lita copied Trish's actions, covering Stacy's feet in kisses and only pausing to show her mistresses gratitude, "Thank you Mistress Stacy... thank you for fucking my skanky little ass... thank you for sticking your big fucking cock up my slutty dyke butt and slam fucking the hole I shit from... I loved you butt fucking me like an anal whore... I loved you butt fucking me like the anal whore I am... please butt fuck me again Mistress Stacy... I wanna get my slutty lesbian ass fucked by you and Mistress Torrie all the time... I want my skanky lesbo ass hole to always be stretched open like this, either taking your big cock inside it or ready to do so... I want my lezzie whore butt hole gaping open forever so I can please my Mistresses whenever they want a piece of my dyke slut ass..."

"And why do you want to please us sluts?" Torrie giggled.

"Because we're your bitches and you own our ass holes!" Trish and Lita whimpered almost simultaneously.

Trish and Lita continued grovelling before Torrie and Stacy for some time, at first just kissing the tops of their feet. Then as Torrie and Stacy lifted their feet up Trish and Lita got the hint and began kissing the soles of their feet, eventually taking each one of their mistresses' toes into their mouths and sucking on them passionately.

Torrie and Stacy watched Trish and Lita worship their feet with grins plastered on their faces, only looking away from the grovelling WWF divas to share knowing looks with each other, both confident that now these kneeling sluts were their completely broken bitches.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers