Anal Little Sister Ch. 03

Story Info
Big sister gets revenge on little sister.
1.3k words
4.26
86.9k
35

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I was with my two new sluts. One being my little snotty sister and the other my new slut girlfriend Brittany. My sister had just been face fucked hard and had her pussy thoroughly fucked by the 10" thick black dildo I had had Brittany strap on to fuck my lil' sister with.

Now I was preparing to take the two lil' sluts out for some real thorough fucking and training. I had dressed Brittany in a black sleeveless dress with a three inch collar and very extreme revealing back as well as 4" black fuck me pumps. My lil' sister I was going to keep naked except for a coat.

I had something else in mind before we were to leave my apartment and that was to let Brittany, my new slave, taste the delights of her new owner's sweet pussy. My lil' sister had been kept relatively quiet by Brit. As each time Sam began to whimper or complain, I had Brittany slap the shit out of my lil' sister.

Now I wanted Brit on her knees and my sister bound and gagged first before we left. I gave Brit a pair of leather cuffs and a 6" cock gag. I told her to bind my sister's wrists behind her and insert the gag into my sister's pouty lil' mouth. Brittany thoroughly enjoyed obeying my commands.

I then gave Brit a collar for Samantha's neck that had a loop in front with a chain leash attached to it. I had Brit then hand me the leash. Once that was completed I ordered Brittany to her knees and told her to lick my pussy and taste her mistress's cum.

I was dressed in my favorite outfit. A black bustierre with half cups that allowed my long stiff nipples to peek out over the top of the lacy cups. The bustierre hugged my middriff tightly and revealed my navel. I wore a tight black skirt that zipped down the side and clung to my firm thighs to about 3" above my knees.

I wore my 4" Black stillettos and had done my make-up as I liked it. I had a creamy complexion and liked to accent my full pouty lips with a dark red lip gloss and my eyes were done in greyish hues to give me that haughty almost vampira look.

I watched Brit's red hair in between my legs and took hold of that gorgeous hair and shoved her face hard into my pussy. I told her to lick and suck and show me how much she wanted to please her new owner.

My sister's leash, I held onto and looked into her sobbing eyes. Laughing at her, I told her how she was going to be turned into what she really is, a true slut pig cunt sucking cock hungry fist-fucked slut. At the words fist-fucked, I saw her jerk her head back and her eyes opened wide in fright.

I began to laugh but Brittany's tongue had worked itself so deep into my snatch that I arched my back and yelped a gutteral sound that I felt bring a smile to my nymphs face as I felt it against my flesh.

"O, sweetie that pleases me my slut. mmmmm That tongue feels good." I said to Brit as I forced her head harder at my gushing snatch.

I was ready to cum as I had held back so long as I had watched the two fucking and cumming themselves. Now I was letting loose. I began to grind my shaved cunt hard at my nymph's long probing tongue and I began to tell her to suck her mistress's twat to please me like no other and she did.

Brittany's tongue was amazing. Long, stiff soft and eager like nothing no one else had done before. And I came. I shot my load. Arching my back my hands gripping into Brit's hair and my hands sloshing her lapping face all around my sopping wet cum soaked hole. I orgasmed hard and long until I finally let go of her hair and pulled her to me and kissed her. I loved the taste of my cum and hot cunt juice. I reached down and grabbed a firm hold of Brittany's shaved young cunt and squeezed it hard. I broke the kiss and told her she had pleased her owner well.

After I regained some composure I stood up adjusted my skirt. I handed the leash to Brit and looked at my face to check my make up. Then I walked to the two and strode us to my foyer but before we left, I placed a belt with a loop in front around Brit's waist and with a leash attached to the loop. With both girls being lead by me, we headed out the door to the elevators.

In the elevator I told Brit to reach into the pocket of the coat Samantha had on. She brought out a 6" black butt plug which I told her to insert up my lil' sister's ass.

"Here" Brit replied questioning my command.

I slapped her quickly and told her she was not to question my commands.

"Yes ma'am. I'm sorry ma'am." She said hurt in her voice as she did.

"Bend over you cunt slut" Brit told Samantha. "Hnads on the floor."

Samantha just stood there. Brit got mad and bent her over and slapped her ass. Just then the elevator opened and a woman stood there stunned. I held the door open and asked if she was getting on. She shook her head deciding and then got on. She was about my age attractive and in gym clothes.

She stood there wondering if she did the right thing but watched fixated as Brit inserted the butt plug up my sister's ass. Samantha grunts and protests were muffled sounds but obvious protests and pain as Brit forced the pre-lubed rubber into my lil' sister's rear hole. The woman was trembling but I saw her began to lick her lips. I asked her if she wanted to join us.

She was still stunned and took some time to regain her composure.

"I... I'm not sure." she said. "I have to meet some others."

I laughed and told her she could join us anytine. Whenever she wanted and gave her my apartment number. I reached at her and brought her into me and kissed her lips a bit rough. She was shocked and it took a bit but she did kiss back. The elevator opened just then and I let her go reminding her of my apartment number.

We were in the parking structure now and I lead the two out leaving the flabbergasted woman standing shaking in the elevator. I opened the trunk of my car and told Samantha to get in. She refused so I had Brittany slap her face and push her into the trunk. Then I had Brit get in the front and curl up on the floor of my BMW.

I smiled to myself knowingly as I drove out onto the street headed to my favorite private club. A club where Doms and Dommes came together to watch, teach and even sell their slut slaves. I had been a member for 6 years now. I laughed out loud and reached down a stroked my new slut's face. I was excited because I had always wanted to get my lil' sister naked and bound and at my mercy and now she was.

As I drove, I thought back to the blonde in the elevator and could still taste her lips on mine which made my cunt moist even more. But that was another day. Now, my lil' sister's ordeal was to begin in earnest.

to be continued ....