Anal Retentive Fat Ass

Story Info
Anal Retentive Girl needs Filling.
749 words
3.01
95.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi,

you can call me fat ass. I have a fat fat ass that stretches my pants out like big balloons. A deep crack in between my cheeks. Some people call me Sandra, but my daddy calls me fat ass.

He says that he likes my ass fat but the rest of my body should be thin. So he put me on a diet. I try my best to follow it but I just can't. He says that in the morning I should have lemon water. Says it helps with the ph in my body. I told him I wanted two cups of coffee instead. So I didn't do it one day, so now I have coffee every day. But I have to take two cups of coffee and give myself an enema with it, I hold it until my morning routine is done.

It's taken time to get my routine how he likes it. But now it goes something like this. Like today I wake up in the morning, I lay in bed on my belly. My ass if filled with a large glass butt plug you can see through. If he is coming for a morning strapping I wait on my belly until he comes to punish me. Otherwise I write in my food journal. I write everything I'm supposed to eat that day so I can remember. As soon as I'm done I get up and do 20 squats to keep my big ass toned. He doesn't like it flappy, he wants it high and firm. Then I get in the shower and take out my plug and put in a suppository. By the time I'm done shaving my body and washing my hair I have to go terribly. I use the toilet, then go to the fridge where I keep a pitcher of coffee. I pour two cups in my coffee enema bag and pour it in myself. The cold coffee causes bad cramps, but I guess that's what happens when you break the rules.

Then I measure my waist and thighs and combine the number in inches. I text it to my daddy. Today my waist was 30 inches and my legs 23 each. So I text him 76 inches. He's not too happy, that's what it was yesterday too. He says I need to empty myself and put my largest metal plug in, the kind that's so heavy. He tells me to make a matcha and milk drink so fuel me through my morning yoga but nothing else yet.

I usually have a butt plug in me. Sometimes I resent it but it helps me a lot. He knows that and makes me do it, even though it's a hassle. I go to my closet and get the big plug and put it in myself. It hurts because my hole is sore as usual. I guess if I were a good girl it wouldn't be so sore. I kind of doubt it though because me and daddy both like my fat butt plugged.

After I plug myself I put on a pair of tight leggings that separate my ass cheeks. I don't put any underwear on. Then I bike down to see the sunrise at the park. It hurts to bike on the plug. I told daddy. He said he wouldn't make me if I were skinny like I want to be, but I'm not yet. So I do it and grit through the pain. But as I ride the grinding in my ass turns me on.

I call my daddy at the park and tell him like I'm supposed to. He's not surprised. He says that if I take 76 licks with his belt I can cum. I need to be punished for not progressing so I ask him to please as soon as he can come over. I know in the back of my mind that's not all that's in store. That's just to make me cum. If I cum I have to get him off too.

I go home and read a series of messages from him. I undress and immediately start. I get a gallon enema bag out and fill it with hot water, it will be warm when he gets there. I hang it near the bed. I clip my nipples, they're sore as well. I leave my plug in and put a wooden spoon in my mouth and wait for him laying on my belly in bed.