Anal Revenge in Triplicate - FTDS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Secure?"

The both agreed, tugging at their bonds.

"Good." He stood in front of Cassie. "Now suck."

She sucked him well, deep and long. He switched sides, getting the same from Veronica, before returning to Cassie. Veronica might have the sweetest ass in the world, but Cassie could suck the chrome off a tailpipe. He was achingly hard when he pulled away, giving her a brief kiss. "Perfect," he whispered.

He turned to Doug, untied him from the chair and dumped him on the floor. The bastard landed with a thud. A well placed kick to the gut had him moaning. Walter muscled Doug's upper body onto the bed, shoving him forward until his thighs were pressed to the side.

"The way I see it," Walter said, suddenly tearing Doug's pants and boxers down to his knees. "Somebody owes me an anal virginity." He was stroking his cock, staying ready.

Doug started struggling, as did the girls. "No, Walter!" Cassie pleaded. "It's too much. Don't."

"What did I say about pleading for him, taking his side?" Walter growled.

With one knee in the small of Doug's back, pinning him down, he grabbed the lube off the end table. The girls were crying, begging him to stop. It only made him angrier. He lubed himself up, and one hand clenching Doug's neck from behind, he used the other to guide his way home.

Doug was whimpering, crying after the first minute or so. Walter pounded his ass mercilessly, his earlier releases giving him all the staying power he needed. When Doug stopped struggling, Walter threw him to the floor, and continued his anal assault. Doug's whimpers turned to moans, and Walter long-stroked his ass.

"Jesus. The fucker likes it," he growled, looking up at the girls.

"Don't, Walter. Don't torture him. It's bad enough."

"I'm not kidding. I swear, he's hard, and moaning, pushing back against me."

Walter pulled out, and separated the girl's hands from each other. He tugged them over to the edge of the bed. "Watch," he told them.

He lubed up again, and slowly fucked his nemesis. He got up to a good pace, then stopped, pulling out until just the head remained inside. Doug pushed backward, his body betraying him pleading for more.

Walter laughed, rolling the jerk onto his side, and hammering his ass. "Check it out. He's hard as a nail."

Both girls giggled embarrassedly. Cassie wriggled to the ground, and maneuvered herself in place. She opened her mouth and sucked the bastard's cock. Each thrust Howard made, pushed Doug's straining dick into Cassie's teasing mouth. She pulled away laughing. "Fuck, Walter. He's about to blow!"

"Don't suck him. I bet he can come just from being buggered." Walter grabbed Doug's hair tugging on it, fucking him harder. "Like that, you slimy bastard? You gonna come for us? Give the girls a nice show?"

Doug moaned, trembling. Walter slowed his pace, slamming his cock into his arch-enemy. Slow extraction, pause, then hammered home. After a dozen or so strokes, Doug grunted, and shot his load.

That was enough for Walter. He had better things to do with his cock then cornhole the fuckwad. He got up and wiped his cock thoroughly on Doug's face and hair. He went to the bathroom, and cleaned his cock, whistling merrily to himself.

Back in the bedroom, Veronica had joined Cassie on the floor, and they were teasing the bastard mercilessly.

Walter lifted Cassie's chin, and had her suck him. When he was satisfied, he picked up Veronica, getting her to squeal sweetly, and positioned her, straddling the idiot's head. He fucked her pussy, then her ass, pounding an orgasm out of her, before setting her aside with a smack on that perfect ass. He pulled Cassie over in her place, and jackhammered her backdoor, until he got a nice one out of her. He was damned close at that point, and kept going to the point of no return. He pulled out at the last moment, barely making it, and splooged all over Doug's cringing face.

Walter caught his breath, then stood and started dragging Doug down the hallway. The girls worked their way to their feet, following, naked, their hands still tied behind their backs. At the entrance, Walter released Doug's feet. When Doug got the stupid idea to struggle, a well placed knee to the groin settled him down.

Walter dragged the poor bastard outside. He turned to the girls standing just inside the door, neither willing to walk outside naked. "I'll be just a moment."

He started loosening Doug's wrists. "I got it on video," he whispered to his long-time foe. "Taking it up the ass, and loving it. Coming from an ass reaming, you sick fuck." He took his own belt and threw it back inside along with the curtain ties. He untied the necktie around the SOBs mouth, letting him spit out the dirty sock.

"I'll get you, you bastard," Doug growled.

Walter stood, then kicked his foe in the belly. Hard. "Let it go, idiot. I've got the goods on you. The girls will take my side or Veronica's video gets leaked. You stole my woman, you ass, and you paid for it. Now get the fuck out of here." He gave the guy a kick to the side, leaving him to finish getting his hands free from his own belt.

Walter entered the house, closing the door. "Either of you want to go with him?"

Neither replied, looking at each other first.

"Good." He bolted the door, and with an arm around each waist, he pulled them both close. He took turns kissing each.

He steered them back to the bedroom. "We're even now. No more video threats. All is forgiven on my part. How about you two?"

The peeked at each other. "All even, all forgiven," Veronica said softly.

"Same here," Cassie answered.

Walter laughed picking up Veronica and tossing her onto the bed, Cassie joining her moments later. "Untie us," Veronica whined.

"Not yet, my love," he teased, helping her to her knees, sitting upright. He got Cassie on hers, facing Veronica. He stood between them holding their heads, and sliding his cock into their mouths one at a time.

"Kiss," he told them.

They pressed their lips together, and he pushed his cock between them, the two sets of lips bracketing his shaft, and she slid it back and forth. "Damn, you girls are hot," he groaned.

"First dibs," Cassie called out, laughing for a moment before Walter's cock entered her mouth.

"Bitch," Veronica laughed. "You got him first in high-school."

Walter switched to Veronica's mouth, and Cassie leaned down and licked on his balls. "Yeah, but you had him a lot longer, slut."

The sound of Doug's engine revving, before he pulled out with a squeal of his tires, had them all pause.

"Damn, I bet he's going to be pissed," Cassie said.

"It's not too late to join him," Walter growled.

Cassie flopped backward on the bed, spreading her legs. "No way. I got first dibs. And I'm not letting you throw me away again."

Veronica knee-walked over beside her, before stretching out. "How's this supposed to work out, baby?" she asked as he maneuvered his way between Cassie's legs.

"Fuck if I know. You two figure it out. All I know, is I'm not kicking anyone out, or letting either of you leave without a fight."

Cassie purred as he pumped her pussy. "Think you can handle us both, stud?"

He gave her a kiss, then moved over between Veronica's legs, and settled home. "Don't know, but I'm sure as shit gonna give it a try!"

~ * ~ * ~

An Ending - in case the last paragraph wasn't enough.

Doug was stupid. He didn't know when to leave things well enough alone. Walter got a visit from the police. He and the girls explained it was all consensual, and Doug got pissed when Cassie decided to stay with Walter. Nobody was married, nobody was injured. It was just friends getting a little kinky. Their stories were consistent, but not identical enough to be suspicious. The matter was dropped.

Doug was stupider. He trashed Cassie's stuff. Her name was on the apartment lease, and it ended up costing him most of his savings after small claims court was finished. Cassie was taken off the lease, as part of the judgment, and moved in with Walter.

Doug was even stupider. He just couldn't let it go. He confronted Walter in a bar, and threw the first punch. He couldn't remember receiving the last one. He just remembered waking up in the parking lot, hurting all over. The off-duty cop took Walter's statement, and let the man buy him a beer. No charges were pressed. Walter went home before he got drunk. The girls were sympathetic to his few bruises, and he fucked their pretty little brains out. Doug's balls were too bruised to fuck anything for a while. He received an anonymous email with close-up pictures of two well fucked, pretty little assholes, dripping with cum.

Doug was the stupidest. He didn't like the countless calls he got, from having his number written on the wall of every men's room in every truckstop and gay hangout in the area. After months of it, he decided to confront one of the bastards. He chose the wrong guy to do it to, and the wrong place to do it at. After being the centerpiece of a weekend long gangbang, he finally let it go. He started dating a guy named Bruce.

Walter lived the joyous, frat-boy, harem dream life for almost two years. He never had to look beyond the two beautiful women sharing his bed for his happiness. Cassie was overjoyed to have another chance with Walter, her first true love. Veronica was mostly content, and loved the sex. She eventually met a good looking guy at work who came on strong, and after talking it over with her roommates, decided she wanted to date him. Within the month, she was no longer part of the sex games, and three months later she moved out. She was married within the year, and Cassie was her maid of honor. Walter and Cassie gave them the Big Green Egg grill as a wedding gift.

Walter proposed to Cassie after the wedding. Veronica was her maid of honor. It was a big wedding, Cassie's family had money and no expense was spared. They used the best florist in town. Doug and Bruce were happy for the business. Walter and his new bride spent a two week honeymoon in the Greek isles. There was a lot of ass-fucking going on, but she insisted that every other load end up in her fertile young pussy.

No more mistakes were made on either of their parts, at last none big enough to damage what they had found with each other. Veronica and Jeff remained their closest friends, and the Big Green Egg provided many years of weekend barbecues for the two couples and their families. They had five kids between the two households, and a combined 97 years of wedded bliss.

Doug and Bruce didn't have any kids. They had two cats and a bird. They were happy and their business flourished.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

12