Anal Sex 201: Male Penetration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remember that unlike porn, in the real world, sex can be awkward sometimes. If you're as old as I am, the painful memories of how awkward the first few times you had sex are long faded. Be patient and have a sense of humor. Remember that with a little practice, the awkwardness will go away.

FINISHING UP

Male penetration can just be an outstanding experience for both partners. The first time I experienced it, I was amazed; I was practically glowing afterward. I not only felt sexually satisfied, but immensely pleased that my partner would be willing to overcome her reservations and do something so pleasurable for me. Between the efforts I made to make my wife feel adored, and the physical and emotional pleasure of anal sex, I can honestly say I've never been more satisfied with my sex life.

Remember, after your initial explorations to THANK your partner. If you're a guy, tell her how much it means to you that she was willing to do this for you. If you're a woman, tell him how much you value the trust he placed in you. Remember, all of us like to feel appreciated and the more appreciated your partner feels, the more they'll be interested in enjoying this unique experience with you again.

*

I'd like to thank my editors LadyPineRose74 and ThinkerLover. Any errors in this Howto are my own.

If you enjoyed this Howto, please take a second and vote for it. If you didn't enjoy it, please let me know why using the feedback system. If you've followed the advice in this Howto I would love to hear how it went. If I get enough useful comments, I'll incorporate them into a second edition.

12