Anal Sex Makes You Live Longer

Story Info
Black woman makes startling discovery.
1.1k words
2.71
31.6k
3

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/28/2017
Created 04/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

Welcome to the Hood! My name is Marlon Thomas Brown, and I'm a young black man from Georgia currently visiting Boston. My first year at Atlanta Technical College was tough. Atlanta Technical College is a four-year school with a focus on science and technology. It opened in the early 1990s and quickly gained a reputation as a fast-paced academic environment. I attend Atlanta Tech College on an athletic scholarship. Three years ago, the school started a sports program. They currently offer Men's Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Volleyball, Track, Swimming, Wrestling, Bowling, Football, Soccer and Ice Hockey along with Women's Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Volleyball, Bowling, Rugby, Track, Ice Hockey and Swimming. I'm on the Varsity Football team. We compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division One.

Playing college football is tough. I was expected to maintain a 2.3 GPA or above while attending the school. I'm a freaking genius, though most people don't realize that when they see the six-foot-six, 260-pound black stud that I am. I always made the Honor Roll in high school and I took advanced placement classes. Making Dean's List in college was easy. I work hard and play hard. That's the ethic which drives my life. When the summer came, this brother definitely needed to relax. So, I came to Boston to have myself some fun. When you're good-looking, have a Genius-level IQ and virtually no conscience, there's no limits to what you can do. My uncle Lawrence gave me fifty grand to spend this summer. I'm spending it with my buddy Kenny, my guide in the Hood. Just sit back, relax, and let the sociopathic good times roll, folks.

I found plenty to do to amuse myself in the hood. Let's see. I got into fights with tough guys and sometimes with gangster chicks. I beat them all down because I'm a ruthless fighter. And I never fight fair. That's the dirty little secret of my success. I also had sex like it was going out of style. There are some fine-looking chicks in the hood. I like my females to be big, with big bodies and even bigger butts. That's why Kenny hooked me up with Malika. Supposedly one of the freakiest women in the hood. She would do anything for the almighty dollar. Even sell her ass. That's cool with me because her ass is precisely what I wanted. She was something, though. Tall, thick and fierce-looking. Definitely in need of some taming. A five-foot-ten, thick-bodied, large-breasted and big-bottomed black chick with a plain face. She wasn't the prettiest face we'd seen but she had a banging body. I soon put this fine-looking bitch to work. We hooked up in the bathroom of a seedy night club. Once I flashed her some cash, she was down for whatever. Yeah, in no time, I had Malika on her hands and knees. Face down and ass up. How every woman should be once in a while. I spread Malika's plump butt cheeks wide open and pressed my cock against her asshole. With a swift thrust, I went in. I love fucking women in the ass. Especially big black women with big butts.

I first discovered anal sex when I butt-fucked Miss Eleanor, my high school's sixty-year-old, plump and big-bottomed Irish librarian during my senior year. The old white bitch could suck cock like the best of them. I recall bending her over a desk and spreading her plump butt cheeks wide open. I slid my cock into her asshole and began happily pumping away. Eleanor was no stranger to anal sex. Her asshole was too supple for that. Too elastic. I had a lot of fun with her. She loved it when I shoved my cock into the forbidden depths of her asshole and then made her suck it. Yeah, she was nasty. We had all kinds of fun together. She would lick my asshole and suck my cock like oral sex was going out of style. There was nothing she wouldn't do. She was more fun than most young women I knew. Must be why I developed an older woman fetish later in life. Miss Eleanor took it every which way. In her mouth, pussy and ass. She never got jealous when I fucked other females and never complained. Man, I miss those days.

Back to the present. I placed my hands upon Malika's hips and pushed my cock deep into her asshole. The black chick grunted as I began to fuck her. I smacked that fat ass of hers and rammed my cock deep inside her. I like to completely dominate women when I fuck them in the ass. They must be made to feel every inch of my awesome man power. So I grabbed a handful of Malika's hair and yanked her head back while slamming my cock deep into her asshole. She yelped. I laughed and smacked her ass some more. Malika screamed as I rammed my cock into her asshole. Her ass felt wonderfully warm and tight around my dick. A wonderfully twisted idea popped into my head.

We changed positions. I flipped Malika on her back so I could look into her eyes while fucking her in the ass. I inserted my fist into her pussy and began fisting her. Malika moaned and her eyes bulged. I rammed my cock into her asshole and shoved my fist into her ass. The double sensations was rocking her thick body. I liked it. She was screaming like a woman possessed. Her body shook with tremors. I laughed and continued what I was doing. I fucked her good. Until I came, sending my hot seed deep into her ass. Malika screamed. I slowly removed my fist from her pussy. She breathed a sigh of relief. I slid my fist into her asshole. She gasped. I laughed and began to fist her anally. Hey, I've got to make this hood chick work for her money. Otherwise what's the point? I fisted her ass and she yelled loud enough to wake the dead. I had my fun, then slowly removed my fist from her ass. I admired my handiwork. Her pussy lips were spread wide and her asshole was now gaping. Totally beautiful!

Afterwards, Malika and I parted ways. She was now a hundred bucks richer and I was feeling like I was on top of the world. I was young, rich, handsome and famous. There was nothing I couldn't do. And anyone who got in my way, well, things would go real bad for them real fast. I felt like a prince of the world. Remorseless. Seductive. Sexually adventurous. A man for our times. I watched Malika as she walked through the club. She was walking funny. Maybe her ass hurts. I laughed. She was gonna remember me, that one. I smiled and began dancing with a geek chick who asked me to do the bump and grind with her. The night was young and there was no shortage of fun things for me to do. That's the way life should be!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers