Anal Sex, Personal View

Story Info
Personal view about anal sex.
909 words
3.44
78.8k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well I have been reading stories about anal sex and I have found most of them quite good and very erotic. But in most of the stories I have found that women liked anal sex very much especially old ladies (especially neglected moms) who are either sex starved or have been regularly doing anal sex since young age. Few story writers even wrote that anal virgins liked anal sex a lot and kept asking for more. Personally I have observed that anal sex is not pleasurable if being done for the first time and if the male partner is not doing it correctly.

Another aspect which needs to be ensured is that the receiving partner should also be willing to take a dick up her anus. If the partner is unwilling for anal sex then it is very difficult to do it forcefully as it would certainly damage the anus of the lady and dick of the male partner.

Now here another question arises why men do anal sex with wife or girl friend or insist upon doing it and in my opinion there are following reasons for the act:-

a. Anal sex is a male dominated act and women are in submissive role during the act, hence man enjoys being in a dominating position.

b. Anal sex is a taboo and every one likes to break it.

c. Normally women consider anus to be a forbidden area for sex, touching and playing and men like to cross the line and want to know the hidden secret of women.

d. Anal sex is commonly considered dirty by most women and men try to play dirty.

e. Pleasure of exploring a tight, forbidden and deep dark cavity by men leads to anal sex.

f. Most of the women at least try anal sex once in their lives, just to know how it feels to have cock up their anuses. In this case women are willing partners.

g. Few people do anal sex as a routine sexual act, and for them the act is just a pleasure gaining act.

h. In rare cases people who have been molested in their childhood do develop tendency to avenge their sufferings of childhood by resorting to practice of anal sex with their partners.

i. Mostly anal sex practitioners find buttocks highly attractive, hence practice of anal sex remains as top agenda point in their heads.

j. Few men think that if they can lick anus of their partner during oral sex or foreplay then they have the right to fuck it as well.

Anal sex is an act which requires willingness, patience and technique. To do a pleasurable anal sex a combination of above given factors must be given due consideration. A willing partner can receive a hard stiff cock in her anus with much ease then a reluctant one.

Due to difference in the sizes of dick and anal opening, the male partner needs to exercise maximum patience while penetrating the anal ring. Since in most cases the anal ring is small and tighter hence female partners do suffer a considerable amount of pain during entry phase of the act especially those ladies who are experiencing anal sex for the first time. Hence male must move his penis very slowly past the anal ring and then should allow woman to get accustomed to the dick once his member is fully inserted in the anal cavity.

For first timers the rule for anal sex is very simple "Be willing and just go slow", take time to adjust and do not compromise on comfort of the partner. Once anus has been penetrated stay motionless for some time so that girls can adjust and then give slow strokes, do not fuck as if you are fucking in porn movies.

Application of good quality lube is essential for anal sex; lube must be used in anal sex to avoid damage. A hefty quantity of lube is necessary for anal sex, and there is no shame in applying good load of lube on dick and anus. Few should also apply desensitizers as well in-order to limit the pain caused during the stretching of anal ring. For anal virgins or women with tight anal rings use of anal dilator is also recommended.

Women who are accustomed to anal sex can easily do it on required basis with out much discomfort. In anal sex more practice makes ring loose and receptive. Therefore after a lot of anal sex practice any woman should normally be able to receive a dick in her anus with out application of any lube, in some cases even saliva would also work. But this thing would only be achieved once woman has practiced anal sex a lot. For anal sex at home following lubes may be used KY jelly, Vaseline, Petroleum jelly, any cold cream, any water based lubricants and liquid face and skin moisturizers.

Aspect of safety must not be neglected while doing anal sex, as doing unprotected anal sex may lead towards acquiring unwanted health problems. In order to avoid contracting sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) and damage to anus, anal muscles and walls a condom must always be used during anal sex. Using a condom keeps male free from STDs and keeps his dick away from being damaged during anal sex.

*

The article has been given here to write my own experience. English is not my native language so errors may be there.