Anal Slut for a Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
opels
opels
2,470 Followers

"Sorry, they're just so fine," he apologized. His hands returned to her ass, raining hard, stinging slaps on it as he drove his meat into her. "But then your ass is fine too, bitch," he said. "You're not as tight as I thought you would be. You been fucked by another guy today?" he laughed.

"Five others," she said quietly.

"Five?" he exclaimed. "You're not a bitch, you're a slut!" he exclaimed, slamming in deep, spanking her ass hard, causing her to cry out.

"Yeah, that's it slut, scream for me. Scream, slut!" he growled, plunging his cock deeply into her ass, ramming in and out of her.

Desperately she tried not to scream, but couldn't help it and the shrieks erupted from her throat, only to be met by his laughter.

"Are you a slut, Sarah?" her Master's voice asked.

"Yes Sir," she gasped.

"Say it," he ordered.

"I'm a slut, a dirty slut," she moaned.

"Yeah, that's right," the man behind her confirmed. "A dirty slut," he repeated, slapping her ass a few times.

Her butt cheeks were starting to get truly sore from the abuse they had taken that day as well as her hole and was just hoping it would all end soon. Unfortunately her latest cruel lover had quite a bit of stamina and was showing no signs of tiring or coming soon.

"You getting tired, slut?" he jeered. "Your slutty ass getting sore?" He laughed and slapped her ass again, whipping his hand back and forth across the cheeks, causing her to cry out again. "Yeah, I like it when you cry, dirty slut." To please himself he slapped her hard and fast again, driving his cock in deep.

Finally he gripped her hips hard and slammed in deeper than he had before, causing her to scream, drowning out his cries of ecstasy as he pumped a huge load of cum into her already brimming ass. He stayed pushed in hard until his cock began to go limp and then pulled out fast and shoved the big plug back in.

It slid in easily this time, only hurting because she was so sore. She remained where she was, her feet and hands in the orange circles as the footsteps receded behind her.

"That was very nice Sarah. How do you feel?" her Master's voice asked.

"Sore," she replied in a tired voice.

He chuckled and said, "Go back out to the car."

She stood and slowly walked outside. The crowd had grown, her screams attracting almost everyone in the park. They stared at the scantily clad woman curiously, wondering what kinky things had been going on the trailer.

She got in the car and knelt on the floor, resting her head on the seat. She didn't think she could sit on her ass even if she wanted to. She was driven to the mansion and told to go inside. She was praying that her abuse for the day was over and almost cried with relief when Master directed her to go to her rooms to take a shower.

He was waiting for her when she arrived. He stripped and stepped into the shower with her, finally pulling the plug from her ass. He watched the cascade of cum pour out of her gaping hole.

"You were so beautiful today, getting repeatedly fucked in the ass. You took so much abuse, such a good slave," he whispered, soaping her ass, washing the cum from her. "And you didn't come once, did you?" he asked.

"No Sir," she replied.

"Bend over," he said, pushing down on her back.

Oh no, she thought. No more, I can't possible take any more, when she felt his cock slipping through the folds of her neglected pussy. She sighed deeply as he slid inside her wet hole, filling her cunt with his dick.

He fucked her deeply and slowly, taking care not to press against her tender ass. She came repeatedly, gently, her soft cries echoing off the walls of the bathroom, finally mingling with his own as he achieved his own orgasm.

Afterwards they had an early dinner and retired to bed before it was even fully dark out, where her soft cries again drifted through the halls of the house well into the night.

opels
opels
2,470 Followers
12