Anal Sluts Love Anal Studs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,702 Followers

"You want to watch my husband fuck your boyfriends now?" Alicia asks the teen girls while the three of us are still in the midst of our circle rim, lapping away hungrily at one another's assholes.

"That would beso, so freaky," Nicole oohs and ahhs, "wouldn't it, Jasmine? I wanna see Kurt take a real cock up his horny assso bad!"

"Well, babe?" Alicia says with sparkling and mischievous eyes as our gazes meet, me still lapping away at Eric's puckered hole. So I pull away from the teen boys and break up the circle, getting Eric up on elbows and knees and telling Kurt to kneel in front of the other stud's face.

"Suck your buddy's big cock!" I order him, pushing down on the back of his head, as Kurt, with a satyr's smile lighting up his face begins to feed his friend the thick eleven inches of young erect penis sticking out from his smooth, lean washboard stomach. All this would make for quite a sensational Abercrombie & Fitch spread, I say to myself.

Now, as the girls gather around for a good view, I spread open Eric's cheeks and wedge my cock into his perfect little hole. "Fuck 'im!" Nicole sneers, reaching between her legs to strum her clit, feverishly eager now to see her boyfriend take it up the ass. And fuck him I do, holding him open so the girls have a perfect view as I slide my cock right up his ass, to the balls.

Damn! He feels good, so tight, his asshole clenching my cock. I love fucking ass, especially a fresh young one like this. I'd fucked the two girlfriends up the ass, putting an end to their anal virginity, now I was going to do the same for their boyfriends. Reaching under as I fuck his ass, I can barely get my hand all the way around that wrist-thick cock of his as he sucks on Kurt's tool. The girls watch excitedly, strumming their clits and fondling each other anally, as I can see from all the fingering going on out of sight behind them.

"That is so, so hot", Jasmine says, "now fuck Kurt." She wants her boyfriend fucked and I oblige, pulling out of Eric's ass and having the 2 teen studs trade places, slamming it up Kurt's ass while Eric feeds him his cock. That tight teen ass of Kurt's feels just as good as his buddy' and soon I just let myself cum, groaning loudly as the girls cheer me on and I shoot a huge, huge load deep inside Kurt, one spurt after another after another.

"Now you're going to see just how nasty my whore of a husband can be," my wife tells the teen girls with a lewd smirk, "Watch this. Honey? Lay down on your back, okay? And Eric? Would you squat over my husband, with your ass right above his face? And take hold of his ankles and pull his legs back."

A second later I'm looking up at Eric's smooth, perfect bottom, the exposed hole showing off that appealing 'well-fucked' look, courtesy of my cock work, as he jackknifes my legs. "And Nicole? Would you take this lube and grease up my husband's's asshole some more?" Surprised, but more than willing, the sexy teen girl slaps lube into my crack, working it in with her delicate fingers.

"Good," my wife continues, very much the mistress of ceremonies here, just what I expected her to be, "And Kurt? Will you kneel down there and try to get that big cock of yours up my husband's asshole? He's never taken a cockthat big inside, right, babe?"

I'd taken some pretty big ones, real and rubber, in hot little scenes with my wife but Alicia was probably right. These two teen boys were one in a million.

"You know what to do honey, don't you?" my lovely wife says, leaning down and catching my gaze. And I do know what to do, taking hold of Eric's rugged ass cheeks and spreading him wide, then starting to rim the open asshole. As my tongue runs a slow circle around his hot, dilated anus, I feel the amazing sensation of Kurt's massive cock slowly entering my ass as he starts to fuck me in earnest. I'm big, very big, but Kurt's cock ishuge! Monstrously huge!

"Oh my God!" Jasmine yelps, "Holy shit! How can he take all that cock up his ass? Me and Nicole, we can only take about three-quarters of what Eric and Kurt have for us in our tight little pussies."

But take it I do, gladly, as everyone watches, stunned at the steely massiveness of the immense penis completely filling and stretching my ass, the sensations so overwhelming, I almost see stars. And then they have something else to watch as my own load of cum, first leaking, then trickling, and finally spilling, pours out of Eric's ass and into my mouth. I slurp away lewdly at the ass-warmed semen as my own ass is plowed with cock, all eleven inches of Kurt's, right down to his balls.

"Can you fuckin' believe it, Nicole? Can you?" an astonished Jasmine says to her girlfriend, the two kneeling down and watching closely as I lap away at the sticky, open hole, "Can you fuckin' believe what you're lookin' at? That has gotta be the freakiest thing I've ever seen."

"The freakiest and the hottest, him eating out the ass he just fucked, lapping up his own fuckin' cum while he takes Kurt's tool up his ass and gets fucked real solid!" Nicole adds as the teens strum their clits feverishly, my wife standing above us all, hands on her hips now, looking down at us, very, very satisfied, almost smugly so, with everything she has orchestrated here tonight.

It's later. My cock is rock hard again, despite the intense, draining cum and ejaculations of a short while ago. Is it the excitement of the scene? Or did my wicked wife spike up the morning coffee with some of that super viagra, that underground viagra she got a few months ago from a Russian woman, a tennis pro, she met at an international meet? I sure as hell don't need viagra. But maybe Alicia, sex savvy as she is, figured that, with it, I'd be able to go again and again and again. If so, she was right!

"Babe" Alicia says, her bright green eyes sparkling with erotic mischief, "I think you and the boys could use asandwich, know what I mean?"

I know just what she means although the teens all look a little puzzled. She turns to Eric and tells him to lay down flat on his back and spread his legs and pull them all the way up, exposing his hot little hole and perfectly positioning it for entry.

"Fuck him, lover," Alicia hisses at me, "fuck hisass!"

"Oh goody!" young Nicole cheers when she sees what is about to be done to her boyfriend again. The two kittenish teens have been fingering their clits incessantly and it seems that every few minutes one of them squeals joyfully as she brings herself to yet another orgasm. I kneel down between Eric's open legs and slide my cock up his ass.

"Girls? Will you join me back here?" Alicia says, disappearing behind me. The next thing I feel are wettonguesdigging into my asshole, Alicia and the girls taking turns rimming me, then adding more lube to my hole.

"Now Kurt?" Alicia says, "will you get back here and stick that monster cock of yours up my husband's ass. He needs more fucking." The sensation, again, is almost otherworldy as Kurt begins to slide his steel rigid, wrist-thick eleven inches of cock inside, fucking me as I fuck his buddy. I gaze into Eric's eyes as I fuck him, raw passion written on his face as he takes the onslaught of my hard, rough cockwork. Behind me, Kurt is sodomizing my ass with raw, savage power. The girls look on excitedly at this display of male lust, urging us on, loving every moment.

After a long, long threeway fuck, we switch, and now I get on top of Kurt and fuck his ass while Eric gets behind me and begins to fuck mine, picking up just where his buddy left off. Alicia and the girls all kneel down and drag their tongues up and down the massive length of Kurt's exposed cock, all three licking and sucking that just plowed me, ample male meat down there for all of them. And then it happens. Sweating as we thrust, groaning and grunting, I can feel Eris's cock begin to throb and unload deep inside my ass as I unload inside Kurt's. Moments later, Kurt's cock, courtesy of the girls' skillful oral attention, throbs spectacularly, splattering cum everywhere, especially all over my face, the three girls staring at me as jet after jet after jet of thick sperm lands on my face, my hair, my chest.

"You lookso lewd, honey, you should see yourself!" Alicia cackles, the girls cackling along with her.

I'd fucked both the teen boyfriends up the ass, and they had both fucked me with their stunningly oversized cocks. But they still hadn't fucked each other. Of course my ass had been well used and trained (largely due to my own wife's love of seeing that ass of mine well reamed!) and these boys were novices. Sure, deep arousal made them impale themselves on the dildo chairs and they both happily took my cock. But would these two teen boys be able to take each other's steely, massive slabs of male meat?

Alicia was determined to find out. "Okay fellas," she says, turning her gaze to the boys, "I think it's time for you two studs to take something a little bigger, and a little thicker, up those horny assholes of yours. In fact, somethingmuch bigger and thicker!" Then she turns to Nicole and Jasmine. "And also I think it's time for you two sluts to have cocks of your own." Alicia reaches into the pile of dildos and pulls out her two largest strap-ons. I knew these babies well, thick nine inch numbers which I'd taken up the ass many times, usually strapped to my wife.

The two freshmen, fascinated, look down as Alicia expertly works the harnesses and attaches the dildos to them. My eyes go saucer wide at the amazing sight. Each of them very slender and on the petite side, these teen foxes look sublimely obscene with those disproportionally thick cocks sticking out from their thin, washboard tummies. When they turn to the mirror, they're stunned at the sight of themselves.

"Oh... My... God!" they gasp almost in unison. My wife, continuing to orchestrate everything brilliantly -- a regular choreographer of depraved sex couplings -- now gives further 'direction.'

"Eric? Get above my husband, on elbows and knees, facing his cock, and suck it." The next thing I see, looking up, are Eric's big balls and smooth hard ass, and sticking out, looming so immense above my face, his massive cock. And what I feel next are Eric's lips taking my cock in his mouth, sucking it down. "Okay, let me add some more grease," Alicia says as, gazing up, I watch her slap a big dab of lube into Eric's ass, really getting it in there with a few stiff fingers. What a fucking sight!

"Very good," Alicia continues, "Now Kurt? Get back here and stick that big dick of yours up Eric's ass. Fuck him! Fuck him with that huge tool like you fuckin' mean it!"

I look up with mesmerized, unblinking eyes to see, just inches away, Kurt's massive penis, still steely hard, slowly forcing open his buddy's asshole as he works it inside and starts to fuck Eric in earnest, Eric's groans muffled by the cock he has in his mouth, my cock.

"Oh wow! Nicole gasps in her still kittenish voice, taking in the three-male panorama of wild sucking and ass fucking. "Like this isso fucking cool! It really turns me on to see guys suck cock and take it up the ass! Doesn't it turn you on, Jas?"

"Sure as shit does!" Jasmine said, real ardor in her voice, "especially when their cocks are sohuge, and they get them in sodeep!"

I can see Alicia smiling, loving the way these nasty teens are reacting. Now Alicia bends down and with a raw, nasty leer on her face, pulls Kurt's cock out of Eric's ass and brings that cock, hot and slick, freshly torn from Eric's humid depths, down to my mouth.

"Suck it, babe! Taste this hot slick, cock! Suck it and then stick it back up his asshole."

"Oh fuck!Far fucking freaky!" Jasmine howls as she watches me suck a cock pulled right out of her boyfriend's ass.

"And you two," Alicia says to the girls, "I gave you those two big cocks for a reason. Get between my husband's legs and start fucking his ass, take turns."

Like two frisky sex kittens, they scamper over between my legs and looking down, around where Eric is sucking my cock, I can see Nicole get between my legs and the next thing I feel is yet another cock being rammed up my ass,this cock strapped to a sexy teen girl whose ass I had fucked a few weeks ago. I am overwhelmed by sights and sensations. Still sucking Kurt's massively thick cock I finally work it back into Eric's asshole, watching the anus stretch to the limits to accommodate the ungodly girth. Looking up, the panorama is of smooth skin glistening with sweat, nearly a foot long shaft being driven up a tight ass, behind that ass, a pair of big balls and behind those balls a vivid asshole which had been fucked plenty in the last few hours. I reach up with my tongue and lick Kurt's balls and asshole as he drives it into Eric, then shift my gaze to Eric's balls, licking those now, then licking the underside of Kurt's shaft as he keeps on driving it inside his pal, reaching up with a hand to slide three stiff finger's up Kurt's asshole.

My wife has managed to wedge her face between my body and Eric's above me, and has Eric's cock in her mouth, sucking it furiously. Further down there's more cocksucking, Eric sucking my dick as he takes it up the ass. And then further, the gleeful coeds taking turns fucking my ass with sexy teen fury.

"We love fucking your husband, coach, we really love it!" Nicole yelps as she buries it inside me with an athlete's raw power, slamming it inside me, so hard, so deep. And that's how it all goes until, looking down, I can see a rivulet of white cum flowing out of my wife's mouth as she sucks off Eric. Then Alicia quickly scampers up and tears Kurt's cock out of Eric's ass, twisting it in her hand, until Kurt shoots a massive load all over Eric's smooth, sleek buttocks, the semen dripping down onto my face and in my mouth as I reach up with my tongue to circle the obscenely open rim of Eric's thoroughly fucked asshole. That, and the hard ass-fucking I'm taking courtesy of Nicole and Jasmine brings me right over the edge as I blast my load between Eric's lips, the teen boy swallowing every last drop.

Two hours later. The five of us, stretched out nice and naked, enjoy yet another rejuvenating snack my wife has prepared. The sexy wink she gives me makes me think she might've slipped more of that 'special' viagra not only in my drink, but in the teen boys' also. That would explain why the three of us, despite having fucked for hours and cum repeatedly, are rock hard again, cocks swollen and erect to full mast.

"You boys look like you're ready to do some more fucking," my wife says, looking over at Eric and Kurt, sitting on either side of me as I reach over to fist both their massive dicks.

"Oh yeah!" Nicole yelps, youthful ardor in her voice, turning to my wife, "I wanna see him fuck your husband up the ass again, coach. Is that cool?"

"Very cool," my wife says with a knowing tone, sexy smile creeping up again on her pretty face. "And you know what, girls? Now that I've seen my husband take those monster cocks, I think I'm ready to give one or both of them a go myself."

"Oh goody," Jasmine pipes in, "you're gonna let our boyfriends fuck you?"

"Yes, indeed. As long as I get fucked up theass. I'm jealous, watching my husband take it like that. I want it too. I want my asshole stuffed with some really huge cock."

I can't help smiling to myself. This sure sounds like Alicia, never backing off from a challenge, especially ananal challenge.

Soon after we met and started fooling around, Alicia confessed that they used to call her 'anal Alicia' back in her sorority because she went around telling everyone how much she loved taking it up the ass.

"Honey?" she says, turning to me, love and lust in her eyes, "Let's take it together. Let's get up on elbows and knees next to each other and each take one of their huge cocks up the ass. I'd love that! Husband and wife getting fucked up the ass together by two sexy teen boys with thick eleven inch cocks!"

"Oh wow! That sounds so wild!" Nicole yelps, hearing my wife make the suggestion.

So me and Alicia get up on elbows and knees next to each other, bottoms sticking out like two cats in heat.

"Here, grease us both up," Alicia says, reaching for the big jar of lube and handing it to Jasmine.

I'd been lubed and fucked plenty in the last five hours, so I just needed a little more. But my wife was another matter. She was going to try taking one of these massive wrist-thick cocks up her ass for the first time, so she'd need to be well greased and prepared. And the two teen sluts are happy to do the honors, first licking my wife's asshole as she purrs with pleasure, then slapping plenty of lube between her smooth, firm ass cheeks and working it with their eager fingers.

"Babe?" Nicole says to Eric, pointing to my ass, "why don't you fuck him while we get Alicia ready for Kurt's dick. And Kurt? Let him suck your dick until his wife is ready for your cock."

Now Eric got behind me and, before he works that cock of his back up my ass, he drives a couple of stiff fingers inside, twisting them around while my wife looks over her shoulder to watch him do it, enjoying the view.

"I love it, Danny! Seeing a gorgeous teen boy behind you, sticking his fingers up your ass, about to slam his cock inside."

Eric takes the cue, and the next thing I feel is him again jamming the tip of his cock against my asshole and then slowly driving it in, inch by thick hard inch, as my wife continues to look back, once again mesmerized by the sight of her husband getting fucked by a huge cock. Then suddenly Kurt is in front of me, waving that massive stiff pole of his in my face, his cockhead the size of a big plum. Now Alicia's gaze shifts to my face as she watches me open my lips wide and take the mammoth cock in my mouth.

"Oh lover, I fuckin' love seeing thatso much, you taking all that dick up your ass while you suck a huge one."

"Soonyou'll be taking a huge one too, coach," Nicole says, a teasing wickedness to her voice as Jasmine joins her, the two teens cackling as they keep greasing my wife's bottom.

"She's ready for you, Kurt,"Jasmine says to her boyfriend as he pulls his dick away from my mouth and gets behind my wife.

Alicia's eyes glow with blistering anticipation, her breathing deep and heavy, biting her lip as she looks right at me and waits, waits to take what I have already taken and am again taking right now, cocks the size and thickness we'd never seen and never imagined we'd see. The girls are behind her and, looking back, I can see Jasmine wrap her hand around her boyfriend's shaft, a shaft so thick, her hand cannot encircle it, and rub the head of that shaft against my wife's lubed and exposed hole.

I look at Alicia, at my gorgeous, sexy wife, her lean, smooth athletic body glistening, covered with the sheen of a fine film of sweat. I love those long, sleek thighs of hers, especially in this elbows-and-knees position where you can see just how perfectly toned those thighs, her whole body is. She's looking into my eyes, hers blazing with excitement, then that gaze drifts back behind me where she again watches the stunning sight of Eric's eleven inch cock plowing into my ass. The twin of that cock, she knows, is about to be plowed upher ass!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhghgaaaah" she cries out, the sound of her voice almost otherworldly. I know and, looking back, can see that Kurt's cockhead, the size of a billiard ball, has just been forced inside her. With all the many, many times Alicia had been fucked up the ass, all those cocks, all those dildos – she was about as experienced an ass fucker as you could hope to find – she had never taken anything as massive as the two cocks with which these two teen boys are spectacularly endowed. Eric is slowly forcing the full length of his up my ass, filling me up again, Alicia looking back to watch as her own is fucked and filled.

libidinal
libidinal
2,702 Followers