Anal Stories: Ben

Story Info
The story of Ben.
2.3k words
4.24
87.8k
4

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,280 Followers

** The ad was on the fourth page of the newspaper's classified section. Small print, no header.Dr. Ana Von Gaarten, Ph.D. is seeking stories of anal sex for a sex study. Must be personal and must be well-detailed. If the story is accepted for inclusion into the study, the writer will receive $1,000 dollars and will be required to sign a waiver for publication purposes. Send replies to P.O. Box 745, New York, New York ... **

Hey, Doc,

My name's Ben and here's my story.

I had known Harry since freshman year in college and while I knew he was gay, he never made a pass at me. I'm still not sure how I feel about that. I think I'm a good-looking guy: six feet, 205, brown curly hair and blue eyes. I've always pulled my share of chicks and have never had any problem with finding a date. But there was something about Harry that captivated me. Maybe it was his easy manner or his athletic prowess that caught me. Whatever it was, I was hooked. I tried to spend as much time as I could with him without drawing undue attention. I had classes and other pursuits but around dinner time, I always ended up in his room, hoisting a beer while he showered.

Today, he had called before I headed out to my Stagecraft class and asked what I was doing this evening. Nothing, I said. I didn't care if I had a date with the hottest girl on campus, for Harry, I was available. Good, he said. Come to my room at nine. No problem, I replied. I went to my classes but I don't remember much of what I heard. Harry had never called me like that before and I wondered if we were going to have our first date. I was more than interested in experimenting. What else was college for?

I got home late, shaved and showered, pulled on jeans and a rugby shirt and headed over with a six-pack of Miller Genuine Draft. "Hey, Harry!"

"Hey, Ben. What's up?"

"Nothing." I handed him a beer and took a chair. He was pulling a shirt over his ribbed stomach and ran a hand through his hair. "So what's on for tonight?"

"Private party."

"Woo, sounds exclusive."

Harry laughed, spraying a generous amount of Drakkar Noir on and taking the drink of his beer. "It is. You heard of Jared Morton?"

"Of course! Who hasn't?"

"We're going to a party at his house."

I twisted to glare at Harry. "You've gotta be shitting me!"

"Nope. My Sociology professor is a big friend of his and he invited me to his house for dinner and said I could bring a friend."

"And so you thought of me?"

Harry raised a laughing eyebrow. "Of course." He chuckled. "Now drink up and let's get going. I'm starved."

Harry drove and we took the beers with us as we climbed the mountains, taking a dark road that connected to a long, winding driveway that led up to the Morton mansion. Three other cars were parked in the cul-de-sac at the front of the house and a pair of topiary lions framed the path. Harry and I got out and knocked on the door. Jared Morton opened the door and ushered us in with a huge smile on his face.

"Welcome! You must be Harry!"

"How'd you guess?"

Jared Morton was the only son of construction magnate Albert Morton and stood poised to take over the company any day now. He was 25, six-three and 245 pounds of muscle. He had started out as a brick tender and had to work all of the various construction-related jobs before his father would allow him to take over. His reddish-blond hair glinted in the light and his green eyes twinkled with mirth. "Anthony described you, of course."

Harry said to me, "My Soc prof." I nodded and watched as Harry shook hands with the man and introduced both of us. "My friend, Ben."

I could have sworn that Jared's eyes narrowed as he took a visual appraisal of me but I shrugged it off, thinking that it was the beer. I shook hands with Jared, noticing the warmth and strength of his palm.

"You're just in time for dinner. Hungry?"

Harry nodded and we were treated to the most delicious meal I'd had in a long time. The food had been set out buffet style and while Harry and I piled our plates, we were introduced to Harry's professor, Anthony Edington and two other guests: Jan Marlowe, a BMW dealer and Grant Boudreaux, provost of the University. Grant poured me a glass of wine, full-bodied cabernet that went perfectly with the roasted lamb kebabs and curried new potatoes. For being a student whose usual sole delicacy food-wise was pizza, I was in heaven.

I ate happily, talking with the other gents and keeping an eye on Harry, who was off in a corner with Jared. Finished with dinner, we all retired to the living room, where the fire in the huge fireplace lent gorgeous light to Harry's blond locks. I took the bottle that was passed, filled our glasses and sat on the leather couch next to my friend.

It was the last thing I remembered for quite a while.

I awoke to the sound of moaning. I felt groggy, my head heavy like a bowling ball attached to my torso and before I could raise a hand, I heard the moan again, this time louder than before. I was astonished to find that the moan was coming from me. It was then that I realized that I was naked and that Harry was, too, still sitting next to me on that couch.

"Harry?" He remained silent and unmoving. The sensations I was feeling overwhelmed my awakening senses again and I moaned yet again, tilting my head down to find out where the pleasure was coming from. Anthony's mouth was buried in my groin and I quickly found out that my cock was buried in his throat. Just the thought of that made me cum and I shouted, pumping his mouth full of cum that I'd saved for weeks.

A naked Jared stepped forward, applauding my performance and I watched as he and Anthony shared a kiss, exchanging my cum and spit. Morton released Harry's professor with a sigh. "Mmm, he's so sweet."

"Ben?" Harry's voice broke my hypnosis and I turned my head towards him. "What happened?"

"We've been drugged. Are you all right?"

"Yeah, but I'm naked!"

"Me, too. Your professor just sucked me off."

"And he tastes like peaches in the spring." Jared cooed, kneeling between Harry's legs. "Now, let's see how you taste."

I could only watch as Morton bent and took Harry's sleeping length in his mouth. Harry didn't try to stop him. He just leaned back and closed his eyes, enjoying whatever Jared's tongue was doing to him. I heard Jared hum in appreciation as Harry's meat grew in his mouth and soon, he was unable to deep throat my friend's glistening seven-and-a-half inches. The sight of Harry's cock made mine stir, even after just cumming minutes before and I gazed at his face, seeing his features contort as he came closer and closer to blowing his wad.

"Ben!" The name Harry shouted startled everyone in the room, especially me. He grabbed Jared's head and rammed his pole down the man's throat, grunting as he came, coating Jared's tongue with his pearly cream. When he opened his eyes, he turned his head to look at me, afraid of what my reaction was. All he saw was my smile and he blushed immediately.

Jared shared part of Harry's cum load with Anthony and the rest with Grant, who in turn, shared with Jan. They all agreed that we were both sweet, with my cum just slightly ahead of Harry's. Jared gave Harry and me a sheaf of bills. "We like to drink cum and Anthony thought you two would be good specimens to enjoy this evening. I hope that this money will take care of any embarrassment we caused."

"I don't know, Jared." I stood up, my stiff prick preceding me. "Maybe I'm interested in more than a few measly dollars. You know how easy it would be for me to tattle on your little activities?"

"Yes, I know how easy it would be." Morton's voice was careful and suspicious. "What do you have in mind?"

"Usually when I go on a date, I expect to get a piece of ass." Jared's eyes darkened. "And since this is your soirée, you get the job."

"That I can do."

"Good." Anthony handed me a bottle of baby oil as Jared held himself against the wall, his ass ready for my assault. I squirted the oil into his crack and rubbed my meat up and down, the head sliding over his nut sac. A hand on my cock startled me and I turned my head to receive a soft kiss from Harry, his body moving gently against mine.

"I want you." His whisper sent chills up and down my spine. "I know that I'll be your first and I promise to be gentle."

My heart swelled in my chest as he stroked my oil-slicked cock, thrusting his tongue into my mouth. My response was the answer to his question. He gave me a couple of firm strokes that had me trembling against him and used a couple of fingers to ready Jared for me. "Enjoy fucking his ass." Harry whispered, holding my prick head against Jared's opening. I pushed in and gritted my teeth in an effort not to cum right away. Jared's ass accepted me easily and he gave me a squeeze with his ass muscles, threatening to send me skyward.

"Oh, yeah." I gasped, pushing forward until my pubes brushed Jared's ass cheeks. It was like being in a warm, wet pussy, only much tighter and the friction was unbelievable. I gave Jared a tentative stroke and heard him groan in glee. Harry's warm oiled fingers entered my asshole and started stretching me, using my strokes to keep my mind off of the pain. When he was able to shove four fingers into me, he lubed us both up again.

"I've been wanting to fuck you for a long time, Ben. I just never thought ... " I pumped into Jared again and again, my mind crazed with sensation.

"Harry, just please fuck me!" He pushed into me, slowly and gently, his hands on my waist, sliding around to my abdomen and stroking lightly. I trembled, every nerve ending on overload. Not only did I have my cock sunk into a hot piece of ass, but I was being filled and each stroke scraped against a secret place in my asshole, making me impossibly larger. Jared groaned. Anthony slid under Jared and took his cock into his mouth, positioning himself so that Jared's cock pumped in and out of his mouth with my movement. Harry's thick cock plunged into my hungry ass, his balls slapping against mine and mine against Jared's.

I heard Harry groan in my ear and I'd thought he had cum but it was only Grant taking advantage of Harry's ass and Jan did the same to Grant. Soon, there were five of us, fucking each other and groping each other like crazy. Groans and grunts filled the room and the thick scent of sex filled the air. It was like something out of a porno and I was so excited to be involved in it that my skin was tingling. Harry's fingers wrapped around the base of my cock, stroking gently.

"I'm going to cum, sweet Ben. I can't hold it any more."

"Me, too!"

It was a chain reaction. Harry burst inside me, triggering my nut. My hot cum splashing into Jared's bowels made him deposit a huge load into Anthony's waiting mouth. Anthony stood immediately and not only shared Jared's load with him but frantically jerked off into Jared's waiting mouth. Grant shouted as he unloaded as did Jan, his own fingers stuffed into his spasming asshole. We all slid to the floor in bunches, Anthony holding Jared, Harry holding me and Grant holding Jan. I barely got a moment's rest when I felt Grant's mouth on my asshole, sucking Harry's cum out. I started to get hard again and Harry laughed in my ear.

"I never would have thought you would get into that."

I whimpered against his chest as Grant rimmed me thoroughly. "I wouldn't have thought that, either."

"But?"

"But I've always wanted you to fuck me."

Grant released me and turned us so that I was now holding Harry and Jan took his time eating Grant's cum from Harry's hole. To my surprise and happiness, Harry's hardening cock rubbed against mine and he leaned forward and kissed me tenderly. "Why don't we take this home?" My heart leaped in my chest and I pretended not to care so much but the shivering of my fingers told Harry what was in my heart. "And I can show you what's it's really supposed to be like."

Harry's fingers traced the line of my jaw and I suddenly knew that there was nothing more that I wanted than to be with him. "Okay."

Jan released Harry and we both stood, heading back into the living room and dressing, our eyes meeting each other and adrenalin surging at the thought of what awaited us. Jared stopped us on the way out, pressing another sheaf of bills in my hand.

"We'll be having another party next weekend. You're more than welcome to come."

I looked at Harry, who tightened his arm around my waist and smiled at Morton. "Thanks for the invite, but we'll probably be having our own parties from now on."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,280 Followers