Anane The Demon Ch. 01

Story Info
He grants the power of immobility.
2.2k words
4.04
20.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oranged
oranged
5 Followers

This story is wholly inspired by Isaac Asimov's Azazel stories. I've renamed his little demon and made him a bit more... sexual, but the idea itself is his. There's also not very much in the way of science, a lot more sex, and most of it isn't consensual. If that isn't your cup of tea read his stories instead. Actually, you should read his stories regardless, they're quite good.

*****

I have a friend named Harry at the pub down the street. Of course when I say "friend" what I actually mean is that he will occasionally let me buy him a drink or five. Now normally I'm not a fan of buying local drunks more alcohol, but Harry makes it up to me with the occasional story of debauchery. Not just any debauchery though, no, this is otherworldly demon-tinged hedonistic fantastic debauchery. I'm sure everyone can agree that's the best sort.

The first time Harry indicated that he had any such tale was a Thursday night a few months back. Of course it was a stormy night and of course it was just Harry and me nursing a few beers and of course the bartender was rolling his eyes the whole time. The latter began his feverish eye exercises the minute good old Harry muttered the word "demon". Harry cast me a sidelong glance. Being a dull night, this was enough to get my curiosity sufficiently piqued and once Harry's gestures made it clear that only another beer would loosen his tongue I quickly capitulated.

"His name's Anane..." he said, quickly downing half the drink "and he's only two inches tall."

"Who is?"

"The demon."

"The demon?" I was about as incredulous as you can be on a Thursday.

"Kind of a cute little devil, really. Bright red, horns, forked tail, the whole nine yards. Oh, and he grants wishes."

"Wishes."

"Well he won't grant mine. Something about inter-dimensional gate protocols or some such nonsense. He lives in my pocket..." Harry paused for a minute to look at his shirt "but only on Tuesdays." He drank deeply and motioned for another.

"What sort of wishes?"

"Only little ones mostly, seeing as he's a little guy. A friend of mine wanted the power of invisibility but that's entirely beyond Anane's ken. Turns out it would affect far too many people. He settled for the power of immobility."

"You sure he's not just in a coma?"

"He immobilizes others."

"Ah."

"Quite tragic, really. Here's how it all happened..."

***

Franklin woke with a throbbing headache, aching body, dry mouth, and fragments of his memory. Cursing the bed he had failed to make it into, he pulled himself up on the frame and staggered into the bathroom. Mostly succeeding in his daily ablutions he spent a fair amount of time trying to recover the night's memories. There was something about a demon, saying "stop", and pointing at things. He pointed at the spider above the shower and commanded it to stop. It continued to not move.

It had been a hard couple of months for Franklin. His girlfriend had recently broken up with him, though she continued to live in the same apartment. Work had gotten increasingly more stressful with his new bitch of a boss. Worst of all he had found himself spending more and more of his income on nights like the previous. His reflections were suddenly interrupted by a banging on the door.

"Hurry the fuck up, asshole."

"Fuck off, Anna." the new morning routine was tiring.

"I'm late for work, fuckface."

"Shouldn't have been out so late fucking anything that moved, Anna." she really was a whore.

"Couldn't get any satisfaction around here."

Franklin opened the door and shoved her accusatory hand out of his path, "Just stop already."

Her eyes widened and her mouth mercifully stopped flapping. She stared at her hand. It was as beautiful as the rest of her, long and thin. Her short blond hair was the sort of tousled that can only result from a good night's sleep. Her pink sports bra barely contained her breasts and her yoga pants did nothing but accentuate her firm ass. There was no panty line. Despite hating every bit of her, Franklin couldn't help but notice it all for the umpteenth time. Then she screeched.

"What did you do to my hand?!"

Desperately trying to make her hand move she jerked her whole body and succeeded only in falling to the floor. She dangled awkwardly from the hand which remained absolutely motionless a few feet above her.

It all came flooding back to Franklin. The drunkard with a curiously squirming pocket. The little demon that had jumped out only to prick his finger with a tiny sword. The promise of being able to make anything stop with just a word and a gesture. The dainty contract he had signed with his blood. The pigeon that tumbled from the sky when he ordered it to. The drinks that he celebrated his new found power with.

"Nothing." he said

"Bullshit! Help me up."

He grabbed her motionless left hand and was able to move it with ease. She clambered to her feet and then immediately with her right hand she slapped him with all her strength.

"Fix my hand." she hissed.

Franklin narrowed his eyes and grabbed her right. "Stop."

Pinned by her hands and scared, she tried to kick him only to meet his hand and another "stop." Her other leg swiftly met the same fate. She half crouched, half dangled in mid-air.

"What are you doing?" she whispered.

Angry, breathing hard, he said "You."

He grabbed her hands and brought them to her feet. Effectively hog tied by Franklin's new demonic power, she could only wriggle her body in protest. He dragged her towards his room muttering about how much of a slut she was.

"Please, stop!" she begged.

"Don't make me stop your mouth too."

She gasped at the idea. He manhandled her onto his bed and put her hands at the corners and her feet half spread. She sobbed into his pillow while he yanked the yoga pants down her long sinuous legs. He was hard. Harder than he ever had been in his life. For three years Franklin and Anna had been dating. Not once in that time had they ever had anal sex. It was time to get what he wanted for a change.

He spit at her ass and she yelped. Begged him to stop. Waved her body up and down trying to contort her way out of his clutches. Pinned by invisible bonds to the bed her struggles were futile. He started rubbing his finger in her asshole, prying apart her cheeks with his other hand. Slowly worming its way inside her, he wriggled hello to her ass. When she didn't scream, he grinned sadistically and pulled it halfway out only to ram two fingers in as hard as she could. She screamed.

"Please, I'll do anything, it hurts!"

"Do you want it to be easier?" He pulled his fingers out.

"Please, Frankie, please don't do this." She sobbed.

"Easy or hard?"

She shuddered.

"Don't make me repeat myself." he warned.

"Easy."

"Okay," he grinned again "make it easy." and he moved his fingers to her mouth. She recoiled at the smell but when he pushed her head down she opened her mouth and began to suck. She got as much spit as she could on his fingers. Eventually he reached back to her ass and pushed her saliva slowly into her anus, one finger at a time.

"Again." he demanded. She was quicker this time. He shoved his fingers deep into her mouth until she gagged a little bit and more spit quickly pooled in his hand. He rubbed it into her ass again and then gripped her head with both of his hands. She knew his cock would be next and when he shoved it against her lips she closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Without warning, he pulled her head against his body jamming his cock deep into her throat. Spluttering and gagging she tried to pull away but with no leverage and only her neck muscles to help her she was absolutely helpless. Just when she thought she would pass out, he pulled her off and let her gasp for breath.

"You basta-" he pulled her forward lodging himself firmly in her throat. Suddenly struck with brilliance, he kneeled, and held her head against himself with one hand. With the other, he moved each of Anna's four frozen appendages a foot above the bed. Then, he shoved her a few inches back off his cock and let go. She struggled to hold herself there while she caught her breath, but gravity prevailed and she swung forward again impaling her throat once again. The impossible sex swing only served to make Franklin harder.

Finally tiring of her throat and desiring the prize that had been denied him for so many years, he stepped over her spread limbs and positioned his cock at her dark star. She had just enough time to splutter a quick "No, god no!" before he shoved his cock into her ass. It was tight. Tighter than her throat. He groaned and pulled her quivering body even deeper onto his cock. Her back arched and a guttural scream came out of Anna's mouth. All seven thick inches of his cock were fully inside his cheating whore of an ex-girlfriend. Even better that she hated it.

He pushed her forward off his cock and let her swing back in place. Her rammed, and bashed, and slammed home over and over as she whimpered and struggled. Taking advantage of her supernatural position, he spun her over, corkscrewing her anus around his cock in the process. Positioning her feet and hands at his eye level kept her ass at the perfect height to piston onto his throbbing member. Violently swinging her back and forth he realized that her screams and whimpers had slowly turned into moans and curses.

"You like this." deep in her ass.

"No. Fuck." torturously pulling his cock out.

"Yes you do." slamming it back home.

"Oh god no." it's so hot.

"You whore." throbbing inside her.

"No, fucking god. Please. No." close, so close.

Her body trembled and shook as he explored her ass. His cock was so deep and filling her so perfectly as he used her body. She couldn't help herself as her body betrayed her. A warmth spread from her ass throughout her entire being. He could see the signs of her arousal and picked up the pace, slamming her onto his cock yet again. Deep inside her, he rubbed her pussy for the first time and the rough touch to her clit set off a screaming orgasm. Her asshole spammed around his cock milking his member and suddenly without warning he shot jet after jet of cum into her ass.

He softened a little and slowly slid his cock out of her. He moved her hands and feet back to the level of the bed and they both breathed heavily, recovering.

"You fucking rapist!" the vitriol and accusation in her voice stung.

His eyes hardened and he suddenly grasped her chin and pulled it down. "Stop."

"Hut the Huck?!" she said, her mouth stuck open.

He stood on the bed and pulled her legs up into the air. Her body dangled with her head just touching the sheet. He moved her hands up to her sides and sat at the head of the bed with his balls in her face and his cock dangling into her open mouth. He slowly began to harden while she whimpered and gurgled noises that he couldn't decipher.

"Fuck you, you cheating whore." He finally said, enraged and engorged beyond reason.

He grasped her shoulders and lifted her seven inches into the air and positioned his cock at the back of her throat and then let go. Desperately stiffening all her muscles, Anna was able to hold off for just a few seconds before she began to slide down his cock. Three inches down her muscles gave out and she impaled herself completely. After a few seconds, Franklin grasped her body and began to use her as if she was nothing more than a sock for his meat.

Her desperate gurgles and struggles for air were of little concern to Franklin as he shoved deeper inside her throat than any man had ever been. Fully violating her mouth with the residue of her ass he was ready to cum quicker than he had thought possible. As he watched her throat bulge around his cock he started to spasm deep inside her and Anna's involuntary swallowing only served to milk more cum out of him.

Finally satisfied, he pulled Anna off his cock and moved her back onto the bed. She would no longer even look at him, so he simply left her there. He cleaned up, took a shower, then left for work.

***

"Holy s-h-i-t Harry, what the hell?" I was gobsmacked.

"Oh, she was fine. The effect wears off after a few hours." he said, looking around for another beer.

"Yeah, but that guy... I mean, that's terrible!"

"Eh, he got his own. Few days later he slapped a fly on his neck while he happened to say stop. Turns out not being able to breathe for a few hours isn't too good for you." he chortled.

It was then I resolved never to stop by on Tuesdays.

oranged
oranged
5 Followers