Anari's Predicament Ch. 03

Story Info
Obedience lessons for Anari.
1.5k words
4.39
49.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Anari's Training

The Master's eyes came upon Anari's in her lowly position. Again the merest hint of a smile played on his lips. He walked all around her, examining her. He tapped a beat on his hand with the riding crop, which sent tremors of fear into Anari.

'Obedience training begins then...' and he let his words linger for Anari's benefit. 'Let's see how obedient you are, child, in such a predicament as you are...' He smiled at her.

He went to a corner of the room and pulled out little silver oval nipple clamps. He came back to display them in front of Anari's face.

'Do you know what these are?' he asked.

Anari shook her head, unable to answer with the awful gag filling her mouth.

'You soon will,' he informed her.

He moved around to the front of her, roughly tore the front of her dress down and attached one clamp, looking into to her blue eyes as he did so, enjoying her wince of pain. The other clamp followed suit. Anari's eyes closed, adjusting to the acute pain she felt there, biting into her teats, making them sore and peaking them instantly. He then moved to attach a fine, silver chain between them. He pulled down on it sharply and without warning and Anari let a muffled yelp out through her gag. Tears sprang into her eyes.

'These are ways to make you obey, Anari,' the Master said. 'There will be many, many different ways that I will teach you. This is your first.'

He moved to his pocket and took out a little device with straps running around it and displayed it for Anari's eyes to see.

'This you will like, I think...' He smiled again. He pulled up Anari's uniform skirt, which didn't take much and found her bare shaven pussy displayed for him. He licked his lips.

'Lovely, Miss Simpson was indeed right.' He ran his fingers up and down her smooth-as-silk mound, then felt her lips at the base and fondled her clit. 'I wonder if you like this,' he said and then without warning shoved his middle finger into her heat. She was so wet that it slid in easily.

Anari moaned against the invasion.

'You like that, don't you?' he asked her. But Anari shook her head. No.

He looked at her amused.

'I can see I'll have my work cut out with you...' and with that he smiled.

'Lay on the floor for me Anari. Yes, the cold, hard floor,' he said nodding to her. 'I want to see your ass displayed for me.'

There was the slightest pause as she did so and a whooshing sound was heard through the air.

CRACK. She screamed against her gag. Oh Wow. The riding crop had been used on the tender flesh of her ass and struck fire. He has not used it gently. It would leave an angry red welt on the otherwise perfect, milky skin.

'Need I give you another?' His voice penetrated her fear.

Anari laid herself down quickly, scared and trembling, heat spreading through her ass from the crop, not wanting to taste the bite of it again.

'Have you ever been sodomised, Anari?' the Master asked, bending over and whispering in her ear, enjoying the effect he had on her.

She shook her head in horror, instinctively clenching her ass cheeks at the thought.

'Excellent,' he said. 'Then I must begin and get you ready and accustomed to the idea. For you will be taken in your ass a great many times before we have finished our month together. I think you may even come to enjoy it, my dear...'

With that he disappeared again to the back of the room, to leave Anari waiting and shivering....

Shivering with fear and with the lingering shock of the harsh whip stroke across her ass, Anari lay face down on the floor. Her naked breasts were pressed against the wooden boards, her painfully-clamped nipples rubbed every time she made a slight movement. She was acutely aware of her naked virginal ass and her pussy exposed to the Master. And the gag in her mouth was making her dribble.....

'Stand up, Anari.' The Master was back -- she was conscious of him standing over her. Hurriedly, not wanting to be whipped again, she stumbled to her feet, teetering on the high heels. The Master dragged a heavy wooden chair into the centre of the room. 'Over here, girl!' He took her arm and roughly pulled her towards the chair, her breasts bouncing, making the clamps grip with renewed intensity. The Master stood her against the chair back. 'Bend over! Hands on the seat.'

Trembling, she obeyed. Efficiently and impassively the Master bound her wrists, tying the rope off to the front rung of the chair. Her legs were spread and her ankles bound to each of the back chair legs. Rope held her slender waist to the chair back. Her backside was carefully situated over the edge of the chair back. Anari felt her world spiralling out of control, into something she neither understood nor wanted. She felt herself dominated by this man who handled her so effortlessly and did as he wanted with her. And when he blindfolded her she felt completely helpless.

The Master stood back and admired his work. Truly, Anari looked superbly erotic. Her long hair cascaded across her face, her red lips clenched tight round the invasive ball-gag. Her beautifully-proportioned breasts, the nipples enhanced by the clamps, hung invitingly. Her rounded ass, the cheeks smooth and tight, stood prominently exposed, and between her thighs the swollen lips of her pussy appeared. Her legs were long and shapely. The Master licked his lips....

Under the darkness of her blindfold, Anari waited. She was unable to see, speak or move. She feared another whipping -- why else would she have been positioned like this? She clenched her fists and bit down on the ball-gag in anticipation. But the whipping didn't happen. Suddenly she was aware of the door opening and the sound of footsteps -- more than one person, she thought. A low murmur of voices. Then hands clamped round her hips from behind. She jerked in fright, mewed into her gag and tried to shrink away. The ropes held her tight. And then, to her horror, she felt something hard and unyielding forcing between her ass-cheeks, inexorably entering her tight and sensitive hole......She screamed soundlessly.

The Master found Anari's ass to be virginal, as he'd thought, and his plug was not going to go in easily. He walked to the back of the room and came back with some lubricant. He covered his finger in the wet jelly and began smearing it around Anari's sphincter, opening her up for him, relaxing her muscles. He could see the shaking of her head and it amused him. Did she really think he was going to pay any attention to the wants of a servant girl, serving him in his house? The lubricant was slowly working its way inside her ass and he pushed a finger inside her, testing. Oh God she was so tight. He began to push his finger slowly in and out of her, smearing the lubricant around liberally.

Anari moaned against his invasion involuntarily. She tried to clench her muscles to prevent him entering, but he was determined and there was nothing she could do except squirm uselessly on her chair, waiting for what was to happen next. Being blindfolded made it ten times worse, as she could not see what was happening. All she could do was feel. Right now, she felt panicked.

The Master started to apply lubricant to the small plug in his hand, covering it all over. He then returned the plug back to the base of her ass and applied pressure. Anari's moans increased in volume. The plug began to worm itself inside her, stretching her anal walls inexorably. The pain was excruciating. Anari was trying to expel the invader, but the Master's insistent pressure made this impossible. If she hadn't been gagged, she would have been swearing very loudly. Her eyes were watering in pain, a pain like she had never felt before.

'Relax against me,' the Master said. To help his plug enter more easily, he began to feel for her wetness, inserting two fingers there. Then proceeding to push them in deep, fucking her with them, in long strokes.

This distracted Anari and she relaxed somewhat against him, allowing the plug to finally rest within her, stretching her ass tightly and painfully, her muscles clamping around it. It was such a tight fit it was impossible to dislodge. His fingers stopped their attentions and she whimpered at him, craving more.

'Liked that, didn't we?' he said to her and moved around in front of her, making her blindfold go dark. 'I am going to leave you for an hour to adjust to that fit, before I fit you with a bigger one.' Anari's answer was an immediate groan in protest.

'Believe me, you'll thank me later,' said the Master, laughing at her back as his footsteps crossed the room.

Anari heard the sound of a light switch being turned off and the slam of a door. She shivered in despair at being left in such a cold, dark room, feeling more keenly than ever her predicament.