Anastasia's Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifestoy
wifestoy
82 Followers

Renee spoke up, "Oh your gonna get cock my little bitch. You just don't know how much cock your gonna have." Look at poor Melissa over there. She is just jamming her fingers into her cunt. I'm sorry we left you out sweetheart. Bitch get over there and suck that pussy till she pinches your head off.

With that said Renee jerked her cock out of me and told me to clean off her cock. I said started to speak and she smacked my face with her cock. "Bitch did I ask you? No. I said clean off my cock. You got it all dirty now you clean it off." I was about to stall when I opened my mouth to protest she shoved that cock it my mouth. It was covered with lube, and shit, pussy and ass cum.

I started to gag and choke. She told me it had better be clean or my punishment for cumming was going to be worse. I still was unsure of just were she was going with this. So I figured I had better cut my losses and start cleaning her cock.

I gotta tell you it was the most disgusting thing I had ever done in my life. No sooner had I cleaned her cock than she was telling me I still had a stud unsatisfied. That's when I remembered Melissa still fingering herself furiously. She almost suffocated me pouncing on my face. You had better be good Bitch! I started going to town eating that pussy for all I was worth. I didn't think she was going to let me breathe.

She grinded her pussy in my face like a woman possessed. She was now riding my face. Smashing my face I thought she would break my nose. I started sucking on her clit as hard as I could and she was screaming grabbing my head and pulling me even harder to her clit. I was practically chewing on her clit and she was going crazy. Finally she gushed a load of cum. It caught me by surprise. She was a gusher! I started to choke. I was not prepared for that.

She told me I had better keep sucking that cum until she stopped. She squirted at least five or six good squirts. My face was covered in her cum. She had a sweet taste. I tried to get my tongue as far into her as possible. That's when she must have been done because she quickly got up and left me laying there on the bed so vulnerable.

Now go clean yourself up you nasty little bitch. No respectable lady looks like you. Then they all started to laugh. Audrey said, "that's just it she ain't no respectable lady she's our little fuck slut." They were rolling now with laughter. I felt very ashamed of myself and started to coward towards the bathroom. That's when Renee startled me and slapped my ass very hard. I jumped and asked her what that was for? She slapped me again hard on the ass. "Look at that bed Bitch, you made a complete mess not only of yourself but my bed also." Ma'am I will clean it up as soon as I can make myself presentable.

Your damn straight you'll clean it up. And I better see you in a sexy outfit I just might need some eye candy before I fuck that sweet ass of yours again. I shivered because now all that pleasure was taking its toll and my ass was on fire. I didn't think I was going to be able to sit for a week. "You better manage your time well bitch because you are going to be showcased tonight."

I froze where I was my mind speeding to try and process this statement. "Move it Bitch!" I scurried into the bathroom to start my cleansing process. As I sashayed into the bathroom I thought about just how lucky I was. I was getting to be my wife's fuck slave and get to be dressed as a woman to boot. Then the lucky bonus of getting fucked by three beautiful women! What man wouldn't want this life?

I got back into the shower and started to clean myself up. I was covered in cum, and sweat not too mention lube and god knows what else. I felt the need to use the toilet when I got in there but what happened next frightened me to know end. I felt a release and that's when I got up and noticed the blood in the toilet. I screamed and my wife came in to see what was wrong.

All I could do was point to the toilet that seemed to be filled with my blood. Renee said aw isn't that sweet you had your first period. She went by me reached under the sink and pulled out a tampon. I asked her what was I suppose to do with that. She informed me that until my pussy got broke in right I would probably be "menstruating" after I had my pussy reamed. She suggested that I shove that tampon up my pussy so I didn't soil my panties.

I was horrified at the possibility of the constant bleeding. Renee assured me that it would stop in a little bit and the tampon was actually a good idea, as I would leak on my new panties. And this would make her furious. I knew I already had a punishment coming and didn't want to make it any worse.

I took the tampon and as gently as I could I shoved it up my raw ass. I didn't realize how painful these things were when they went in! I guess with no lube that's what happens. She got into a fit of laughter and made some comment about everything not being roses or something. With that she told me to finish getting cleaned up as we were going to have an important date tonight.

Chapter 5: Anna goes out for the first time

As I came out of the bathroom I was walking very tenderly as my ass was still on fire. Renee laughed out loud. "What's wrong Anna? You look like you just got off a horse. Or was it a horse just came out of you?" She just erupted into laughter. I had to admit there was no doubt I had been rode hard, and it was obvious to all. I asked her what she meant by our important date tonight. She just looked at me with an evil grin and said, "Oh you'll find out my sweet. Tonight will be a night you won't soon forget."

What happen to the girls? Oh they went on home and said they would be back another day to satisfy our little slut. I just knew that it was going to be another wild sexual experience their next visit. Anna was going to get accustomed to getting her pussy reamed. I was now their slut when it came to my beautiful studs.

Now get yourself presentable and we will be under way. Under way where? We are going out. Tonight will be our first girl's night out. What do you mean we are going out? I can't go out dressed as Anna. You are Anna so get use to going places as Anna. People will know that I am a man. You wanted to be a woman and that's what you will be. Be careful what you wish for you just might get it.

If you want to be passable you better start doing a better job. You will need to practice your techniques and your body will need to be overhauled. You will suffer so of the most humiliating embarrassment of your life tonight. You have a very pretty face, but you are nowhere near passable in public. So why are you doing this to me? I don't understand why you want to embarrass me like this.

Anna I am not embarrassing you it is your right of passage. I want you to fully experience all that womanhood has to offer, the good and the bad. There are wonderful pleasures that womanhood has to offer, but there are tremendous embarrassments and let downs womanhood has as well. I want you to know it all. Renee, I am still a man. No Anna your not. You may be physically equipped a man, but as I have told you the other day as far as I am concerned you are Anna.

You will be my husband when it is required other than that you are my lesbian lover and will my newest girlfriend. You will remain this from now on. I expect you to be a woman 24-7. This will allow you to get plenty of practice in the feminine arts. Speaking of practice you had better get rolling. Like I have already told you we have a date tonight. Get your face looking respectable and I will set out your wardrobe. For a little while you won't have to think about your clothing I will select them for you. You had better be paying attention I won't be doing for you forever.

She disappeared as I sat down at the makeup table to attempt to make my face look presentable. As I looked at my face in the mirror I was getting very nervous. How was I possibly going to get my appearance where it wasn't a total embarrassment? I mean she was actually talking about going outside the house! What was I going to do? When I was discovered, I say that because surely I was not passable. I may have a cute face, but as tall as I am and my current shape just wasn't going to be believable. With working out down the road I could get a passable body. Yes I would be a very tall girl but with work I could become passable.

We however are talking about today and that is why I am getting so fretful. I figured I had better get started. I started first by ensuring my brows were very meticulously done. I figured if I was going to be Anna I might as well get myself in an Anna state of mind. I started to shape my brows to a thinner more feminine shape. Renee walked back into the room and asked what I was doing. I informed her that I was just cleaning up my brows so that Anna's brows where more presentable. "That's a good girl, see I knew this is what you really wanted. I am just trying to release that true inner you." I very quickly thanked my beloved for doing this for me.

She warned me not to go to thin and make sure I don't get the surprised eyes syndrome that so many women do. She said that most women look ridiculous with that constant surprised looking eyebrows. So I did my best and they met with Renee's approval. She said it would get easier and I would get faster as I did my brows on a regular basis. She also told me I would need to change my nail color, and she handed me a very pretty rose colored polish.

So I took the remover and made sure to clean my toes and fingers well before I applied this new color. I was relishing this process loving the smell of the nail polish remover followed by the unmistakable scent of nail polish. I carefully stroked each nail starting in the center and working my way to the sides. I polished my toes and then my fingers so that my toes would be dry for a second coat after my fingers were done.

I think I felt like a little girl getting to put on polish for the first time under the watchful eye of her mother. I was excited and confused all in one. The process was absolutely intoxicating and I think I could have spent all night just polishing my nails. I knew better than that and was ready to move onto other things after the second coat dried.

Next came the foundation and I was just enjoying this incredibly. I kept my eyes as simple as possible. I decided to just go with one shade today but figured I would get more daring as I got more practice. I decided I would use a pencil to line my eyes instead of the liquid eyeliner Renee uses. I put two coats of mascara on. I was as hard as a rock at this point. My clit was standing out of my panties and I knew this wasn't going to work.

I was going to have to calm down if I was going to tuck my clit properly. She gave me a tube of this sexy lipstick that matched my nails. It had a glossy finish to it and it went on so creamy and smooth. I just love the feel of lipstick being applied it makes me feel so sexy and feminine. It wasn't helping my situation for tucking purposes. As I was putting on the finishing touches on my face I saw Renee directly behind me holding the glorious wig.

She placed it on my head very carefully so not to mess up my attempt at femininity. It was shoulder length, styled absolutely fabulous and a nice deep brunette color that suited my face perfectly. If I could just cut my head off I would be so passable, but attached to the rest of my body I was a very attractive woman in a man's body. This was truly going to be a nightmare.

I looked on the bed and my lovely wife had a very sweet sweater and skirt set laid out. I was very impressed I thought for sure she was going to dress me as a slut but I was wrong. I was glad to be wrong I would at least look like a lady from afar. Not some cheap slut that I seemed to have turned into. I got dressed including my very sexy black panties, bra, and garter belt. Sliding those seamed stockings up my smooth legs was electric. I straightened my seam best I could and then was presented with a very sleek pair of pumps. They had a modest 3-1/2 " heel that made me ridiculously tall.

I asked if there were any flats she had bought me. With that comment she bust out laughing and told me no sexy woman wears flats and I would be no exception. When you dress sexy you feel sexy that is part of the process. Yes you might look like a beautiful man in a skirt tonight but it is just the beginning of your new life. Hold your head high Anna this is your Cumming out party and I do mean Cumming! The evil smirk on her face was more than I could bear. What? I asked her again, what? "Soon enough my sweet, sweet Anna you will know what."

She made sure I had perfume on all the right places. I was dressed as a women, smelled like a woman, my face and hair was wonderful. I was just elated. She handed me my purse put all my essentials in there and got her handbag also. She told me she would be right back and disappeared into the bathroom.

This is when it dawned on me about public restrooms. I had better use it before I leave and hope and pray I don't have to when we are out. It could become very touchy. I told her I needed to use the restroom and she told me we had no time for that right now. She said I could use the one at the restaurant when we get there. One of my fears was quickly becoming a reality.

With that she ushered us to the car. Luckily it was dark out already so the neighbors would not see our exodus. Wrong! As I exit the door the outside floodlights pop on. I didn't know whether to duck and hide behind the bushes or make a run to the car. Renee grabbed my hand and held my hand so I couldn't be inconspicuous. She held my hand while we walked to the car. She opened my door for me and waited till I got in and shut the door for me.

She was going all out to make this a special night for me. Even if this was going to be humiliating she was being more supportive than I could have possible imagined. This was a side I could have only dreamed of. This was the relationship I had always fantasized about. All my fantasies and dreams were coming true. I was being forced into feminization yet my wife was being incredibly patient, understanding, and loving teaching me to be the best woman I could be. As she got in she told me don't run and hide be proud and show the world who Anna is.

Renee I love you more than I could have possibly imagined. What makes you say that Anna? Well I am seeing two sides of you when it comes to Anna. I just want you to know how much I love you for letting me become the woman that has always been inside. Well I wouldn't be too thankful yet; you don't know what you have in store for you tonight. And Anna I know you love me that was never a question. I just wanted you to be happy and after I found some things out I knew you weren't going to be happy in life until Anna was born.

Thank you darling. "No thank you Anna it is going to be so nice to have a girlfriend around to shop with and just do some girl things. But as I have said already don't thank me yet because the night is just beginning." With that she started down the driveway, but she stopped at the bottom of the drive. I asked her what she forgot and she opened her purse and pulled out a sleep mask. She told me since she wanted this to be a surprise I would have to slip this mask on. So I did as she asked and slid the sleep mask over my eyes.

Well it was a little strange to be in a vehicle blindfolded. In fact it was very disorienting since you can't tell where you are and time seems to have no value. I am not sure how long we were driving but I would guess 30- 45 minutes. She finally put the vehicle in park and told me we were here. I asked if I could slip off the mask. She said sweetheart let me get that for you so we don't mess up your pretty face. Well at least we don't want it messed up yet.

As she took the blindfold off we were behind a store that by the looks of it was probably an adult bookstore. We were parked behind it so I could not see for sure. Renee cut the interior light on to check if my makeup had been messed up from the mask. After a little touch up we were ready to find out what was in store for Anastasia.

"Alright my sweet let's get ready to take Anna to new levels of excitement. Welcome to womanhood Anna when we leave this place you will be able to call yourself a woman." What do you mean Renee you already made me a woman. "Not at this level baby, don't look so terrified it is all going to be alright. Now let's get this party started." With that said she came around and opened my door for me helped me from the car and we headed towards the shop.

As we were heading in I saw three young guys heading toward the door I knew we would be there about the same time and my stomach was doing flip-flops. Renee told me to calm down it would be ok. As we got to the door the young men got there first and held the door for us. "Ladies" was there only comment. Renee thanked them for being gentlemen. It was then that reality gave me a right cross. As we passed the boys they burst out laughing hysterically. I was easily made and it was dark outside too.

Renee assured me that it would be ok. As we entered the store it was a typical adult bookstore. The lighting however was a little bright and I was feeling more self- conscious by the moment. It felt as if everyone in there was staring at me. I don't think I have every felt more embarrassed in my life. I just wanted to crawl under a rock and die. To confirm my thoughts there were several people there snickering and pointing.

The clerk saw the predicament I was in and spoke up. "Ladies, can I help you with something?" Renee said we were looking and asked if they had private viewing rooms. The clerk told her absolutely and that they had a large variety of viewing pleasures. He also said with two beautiful women like yourselves you might get some unwelcome company. He winked at me as he said this. Of course he already knew but was being the gentleman.

I could see this was a popular place as there was a steady stream of customers, not to mention the amount of people in there already. The longer I was being put out there for everyone to see the more comfort level I was achieving. It seemed people were still laughing, but Renee was keeping me at easy and the storekeeper's nice attitude kept me calm.

Renee was holding my hand and directing me toward the back room area where the private booths were. There was a large gentleman who was viewing some magazines looked at me and hollered, "Faggot!" I just cringed and smiled hoping he would not say anything more. "I bet you think you look good don't you, you little queer?" Renee spoke up, "are we jealous?"

"Bitch if you like you men like little fairies that's your business, but I don't think jealousy has got anything to do with it."

"Obviously thinking has nothing to do with it, you would be lucky to have my baby here," snapped Renee. "I bet you ain't had a REAL woman in your life. And as far as your comment about Anna here being a faggot, you just wish her lips were wrapped around your cock." The man's jaw had dropped and Renee quipped, "close your mouth before someone finds something to put in there."

"You ain't nothing but a Bitch," replied the man. "Buddy you have no idea just how big a bitch I can be," was Renee's reply. "But if your lucky you might find out just how much a woman Anna is someday."

With that said we walked into the back area to see what was offered. There were a load of rooms with anything and everything you might want to look at. The also offered a service of renting a tape at the counter and watch the video in the private rooms if the current movies they had weren't to your taste. It was pretty dark back there and there were couples and single guys as well as several gay couples back there heavy into themselves. Several of the rooms were left open and had shows going on inside the rooms if you will. There were women sucking cocks, men sucking cocks, and both getting fucked from all sides.

wifestoy
wifestoy
82 Followers