Anathema II Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindie pulled Sarah closer to the edge of the desk and had her hold her legs up from behind the knees. When she finally convinced Sarah that she was not trying to turn her into a human pretzel, Lindie knelt down and began licking Sarah's asshole.

Like many contemporary women, Sarah was not opposed to anal sex. She had learned how to prepare for anal, and there were times when she even enjoyed it as much as the guy fucking her ass. But it was the ass licking before the anal sex that she really enjoyed.

Sarah instinctively rubbed her clit as Lindie's tongue pushed past her anal sphincter. Again, Lindie's tongue grew and probed several inches up Sarah's rectum. Sarah's hand became a blur as she rubbed harder and faster.

"Oh fuck!" Sarah cried out. Lindie looked up just in time to see Sarah's pussy squirt in her eyes.

Kenny quickly opened the door. "What the hell...?" He was greeted by the sight of his naked sister-in-law kneeling between his wife's legs, tonguing his wife's asshole. His hard-on was immediate.

"It's a good thing the kids went out for pizza with friends after school. You're shaking the whole house." Kenny said, unable to conceal the bulge in his pants.

"I'm almost done, Kenny." Lindie turned as she continued to hold Sarah's legs back. "Do you want to fuck me while I finish?"

Lindie didn't wait for an answer. She put her mouth back on Sarah's asshole. Sarah closed her eyes and nodded.

Kenny pulled off his t-shirt and stepped out of his shorts. He was large, slightly overweight, and hairy. But he also had an unusually thick cock. It wasn't very long at first, but it was fat.

He kissed Sarah on the lips, but before he could position himself behind Lindie, Sarah reached for his arm.

"Don't come inside her." Sarah warned. "Not even in her ass."

"Okay." Kenny said as he stood behind Lindie. He straddled her crossed ankles and ran his hands over her soft body. She was a younger and slightly smaller version of his wife, although Lindie's ass and tits felt just as big, if not bigger.

Lindie's pussy was very wet, and as big as his tool was, Kenny had no trouble fitting his short length and wide girth inside her. He fucked Lindie lovingly for several minutes, but as Sarah began to come again, he couldn't hold back.

Lindie sensed his climax and pulled forward, allowing his thick dick to pop out of her. She turned around, dropped to her hands and knees, and guided his shaft to her lips as streams of come hit her nose and chin. She scooped whatever come had landed on her face into her mouth and smiled.

"Mmmmm. Delicious." Lindie winked at Kenny. Without wasting any time, she turned back to Sarah and began kissing and licking her legs and thighs. She knew Kenny was already hard again, and reached back and guided his fat prick to her pussy lips.

Kenny fucked her for a few more minutes when Lindie pulled forward, again allowing his dick to pop out of her young pussy. Lindie and Sarah could both see the look of disappointment on Kenny's face.

"I'm all done." Lindie said. "But we don't have to stop if you don't want to." She was speaking to both Kenny and Sarah.

Sarah attempted to sit up, and Lindie steadied her. Sarah slid off the desk, walked to Kenny, stepped up on her tippy-toes, and kissed him. Kenny pulled Sarah's t-shirt over her head, and kissed her again. As Sarah and Kenny kissed, Lindie squatted before Kenny and coaxed his fat cock to full erection with her hands and mouth.

"Wow, she's good." Kenny said, unable to restrain himself.

Sarah ran her fingers through Lindie's hair as her head bobbed back and forth on Kenny's cock.

"She likes to do ass-to-mouth, too." Sarah said as she pulled away from Kenny. Lindie looked up at Kenny with the head of his dick in her mouth and nodded.

"Where're you going?" Kenny asked Sarah.

"I'm exhausted," Sarah said as she pulled her hair behind her ears. "I need a shower. You have fun, Kenny. Consider this a Hall pass, okay? Go easy on my little sister, but don't take too long. The kids are probably on their way back, and we don't need them walking in on you fucking their aunt." Sarah smiled as she picked up her clothes and walked out of the room naked.

She hadn't walked around the house naked comfortably since before the kids. It felt good.

Lindie stood up, barely able to kiss Kenny's neck and chest. Kenny's hands reached for Lindie's ass and she pulled herself up, locking her ankles behind him. Lindie kissed Kenny's face, neck, and ears. She reached back and guided the tip of Kenny's cock to her pussy, but instead of pushing it inside, she rubbed it back and forth along her slit.

"I know you want to put it in my butt, don't you?" Lindie asked.

Kenny didn't care that Lindie's tongue had been up his wife's ass. He kissed her on the mouth as he twisted the head of his cock and pushed it up Lindie's rectum. Lindie didn't groan or grimace. She continued French kissing Kenny as she moved her ass up and down on his fat tool.

Lindie could tell by his heart rate and his pulsing cock that he was about to come. She lifted herself off his dick, unlocked her ankles, and dropped to her knees. She caressed Kenny's balls as the first spurt of come hit the back of her throat. She rubbed, and then slid a wet finger up Kenny's asshole and another spurt filled her mouth.

Kenny looked down at Lindie as she held his dick in her mouth and swallowed his come. She looked up and smiled as she slowly began bobbing her head on his cock again.

"Again?" Kenny asked.

Lindie smiled with her eyes as she bobbed and twisted her head on his thick dick.

Sarah turned on the shower and stepped in front of the large mirror in the Master bathroom. Lindie had done a good job of healing her. She lifted her breasts and could see the faint lines of scars in each ribcage. The razor-sharp tips of Lindie's wings left inch-long scars, but there was no associated pain or discomfort. When she turned a certain way, she couldn't see the scars at all.

Sarah wasn't sure what Lindie was doing when she licked her pussy and asshole so thoroughly. She could have been healing her areas a little better. Or, she could have been taking DNA samples. Either way, both her pussy and asshole felt great. There was no tearing or soreness, and if she didn't know better, she would say her pussy felt a little tighter. Her muscles looked more toned. She didn't think Lindie did that. She had an unconventional diet the last few days.

Sarah stepped into the shower and let the steam take over. She washed her body and hair like any other time, except she seemed to do everything slower, taking almost twice as long.

Sarah almost jumped when Lindie poked her head in the shower.

"Mind if I join you?" Lindie asked.

"I was just getting out." Sarah said.

"I'll only be a minute. Please." Lindie asked.

Sarah stepped back and let Lindie join her. She washed Lindie's back, and washed her hair. As Sarah went to step out of the shower, Lindie stopped her.

"Do you want to remember?" Lindie asked.

"Remember what? Which part?" Sarah asked.

"After our conversation... You and me... Kenny and me. Do you want to remember any of it?" Lindie asked.

"Yes. It was good." Sarah answered as Lindie allowed her to step out of the shower.

"What about Kenny?" Lindie asked.

"What about him? Where is he, by the way?" Sarah said as she toweled her hair.

"He's still in his study. He's dressed and sitting at his desk, but I kind of put him on hold." Lindie answered. "I wasn't sure if you'd want him to remember what just happened."

"How many times did he fuck you?" Sarah asked.

"A few. He came seven times." Lindie licked her lips and smiled. "Delicious."

"I know." Sarah said. "Can you change memories?"

"I don't know. I never tried to change things. I usually make people forget it even happened, or turn the events into a dream which will be forgotten naturally, later." Lindie explained. "What did you have in mind?"

"If he has no memory of fucking you, he's going to keep thinking of what it would be like to fuck you." Sarah answered. "As long as you're here, visiting, he's going to want to get in your pants. He's a guy. He can't help it."

"So, if I let him remember, but maybe made the experience not so great, he'd stop sniffing around my butt like a dog." Lindie mused.

"Exactly." Sarah said, drying off her legs. "Whatever you do, do it quick. The kids will be home any minute, and I don't want them to see Kenny 'on hold' whatever that is."

Lindie rifled through Sarah's closet and found a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, but decided to forgo a bra and panties. She rolled up the bottom of the jeans, as Sarah was a few inches taller, and headed for the study.

"I'll be right back." Lindie said with a wink.

Kenny was still sitting behind his desk in the study as Lindie had left him. He was awake, happy, and relaxed, but he didn't seem very aware of his surroundings. Lindie had left men -- and women -- in this state before, and she wondered how long they would stay like that before snapping out of it. She never stayed around long enough to find out, but knew it never caused any permanent side effects.

"Okay, big boy. Let's make this quick." Lindie said as she pulled her t-shirt off.

Kenny stood up, pulled down his pants, and stroked his fat dick to erection. Before Lindie could get her second leg out of the jeans, Kenny was behind her.

"That's it, Kenny. Fuck my pussy." Lindie grunted as she bent over and arched her ass upward. She put her hands on the desk in front of her and looked at Kenny over her shoulder. He was no longer in a daze, and appeared fully aware of situation.

"Deeper, Kenny. Harder. Come on, give it to me." Lindie said for effect. "Come on, Kenny. Stop holding back and fuck me already." She found it difficult to complain as she was on the verge of coming. She just didn't want Kenny to know that.

"Forget it, just put it in my ass." Lindie said trying to conceal her vaginal spasms. As Kenny rubbed the head of his dick on her asshole, her rosebud opened and let out a sperm-coated fart. Kenny almost threw up.

"Oh come on, baby. Just making room for your dick." Lindie smiled. Kenny twisted the head of his cock and pushed it past the sphincter, but Lindie could feel his tool deflating.

"Awe... are you running out of steam, Kenny?" Lindie smiled. "Here, let me suck your cock back to size." She leaned forward and let his flaccid dick flop out of her gaping asshole. In one fluid movement, she turned around and dropped to her knees. Kenny looked as Lindie was about to put his cock in her mouth. Unlike before, his dick was covered in saliva and smears of shit from her ass.

"No, don't." Kenny pulled back. "It's not clean."

Lindie crawled forward like a wolf. "Come on, Kenny. You know I love ass-to-mouth. Let me lick that dirty dick clean."

Kenny was beside himself. Lindie did not look pretty. She looked crazy. He took a few more steps back, but Lindie was too quick for him and before he could protest further, engulfed the full length of his tool down her throat. He came instantly.

Exactly the way Lindie had hoped it would turn out.

"I better go get cleaned up." Kenny said.

"Okay." Lindie answered as she stood up. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, that was just a little... weird." Kenny answered.

"Oh, Kenny..." Lindie said as Kenny opened the door to the study. As he turned to see what she wanted, she kissed him full on the mouth, and then let him go.

By the time Kenny reached the Master bathroom, Sarah was dressed, and he had forgotten everything they did prior to his last fuck session with Lindie. He couldn't get in the shower and wash his mouth fast enough.

"Your sister's a fucking freak." He said to Sarah through the shower.

"I know." Sarah called back. Lindie was back in Sarah's bedroom closet, looking for a bra and panties. Her face and body were perfectly clean. "I don't know what you did, but thanks, Lindie."

"Just a little illusion. It was fun. Don't mention it." Lindie said as she found a bra and panties that would fit her. "I'll need a dress for tonight. Something sexy. Got anything like that?" Lindie asked jokingly.

"Taking care of more business?" Sarah asked. "So soon?"

"I'm going to pay a little visit to your last customer." Lindie said with glowing red eyes. "Now that I know what he is."

12