Anathema

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindie instantly spread her wings and flew to Pam's house. Lindie's heart was filled with dread. It had taken her less than a minute to fly from the mansion across town to Pam's house, but she was still too late.

She came in through the master bedroom terrace. She walked downstairs to the grand room to find David videotaping himself fucking Pam in the ass. Pam was slumped over a sofa with her feet on the floor and her face in the cushions. A syringe lay broken on the floor a few feet away.

"Having sex with your mother wasn't weird enough? Now you're having sex with the dead?" Lindie asked, holding back her tears. David looked surprised, but continued sliding his thick cock in and out of Pam's body.

"She's just taking a nap." David replied. "You've seen the first video, right?"

"Yes, I've seen your filth, David." Lindie whispered. The floor cracked under her feet as she approached him. "She's been dead for five minutes." Lindie looked at the syringe. "You used too much."

Lindie didn't care about Pam's body anymore. That wasn't Pam. Pam was waving goodbye to her from the front door. Pam was in church, singing hymns and smiling. Pam was bouncing her on her knee before Lindie could talk.

Pam was gone.

Lindie stepped closer to David, almost as if attempting to separate him from her sister's body.

"I'm sorry. You'll have to wait your turn." David smiled, even as Lindie's wings materialized behind her. "Almost finished." He continued to thrust his long, thick cock into Pam's corpse.

"I almost didn't recognize her. You tried to make her look like a dyke, huh? Sedona?"

Lindie slashed out at him, but he easily deflected her attack and threw her to the floor. He thrust into Pam's anus several more times before finally releasing his seed into her deceased bowels.

"Ahhhh!" David sighed.

The floor vibrated under Lindie's back. How could this be?

Within seconds, David was standing next to her. She looked up and found it difficult to look past his impressive cock – even if it was still covered in her sister's blood and feces.

In another instant, he was kneeling next to her, whispering in her ear.

"Where do you want it first? Hmmm. If I know you as well as I think I do, you want it in the mouth, right?"

She reached up and grabbed hold of his throat. Her fingernails dug into his skin, but he did not bleed.

David reached out and put his hand around Lindie's throat. She felt her windpipe constrict as he tightened his grip.

"Your work here is done, little one." David hissed. "Go back to your tavern and your boyfriend, and don't come back."

"It's not over, David!" Lindie cried out.

"Oh, it'd better be." David frowned. "Unless you'd prefer that I have little Allen castrated."

Lindie remained silent.

She couldn't fight him. Not now. She just needed to survive this.

"Now, how about that pussy of yours?" David looked over her naked body. In an instant, her arms were pinned behind her head and he was inside her.

She gasped at the size of his cock. It filled her and stretched her unlike any other. He rubbed her clit expertly as he continued to thrust hard and fast. She felt like throwing up, and thought he might stop after she defecated, but he continued, undaunted.

She lay beneath him, helpless, for nearly two hours as he pounded his large cock into her body. She tolerated him pounding her ass and filling her mouth with his shit-covered cock. But when he was inside her pussy, she found it increasingly difficult to hide her enjoyment.

She fought her desire to orgasm, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of knowing he pleasured her. But this time, he was stronger.

She shook as her pussy convulsed around his shaft. David laughed, removing his erect cock from her pussy, and then squatted over her face. Come dripped from his cock into her mouth. She gagged.

His come tasted like bile.

"I don't get it." David said. "I thought doin' it with your sister was supposed to be a bad thing. It felt pretty fuckin' good to me!" David laughed so loud, all the windows in the house shattered.

Then he was gone.

Lindie sat up slowly. One of her wings had broken, and the pain to retract it was excruciating.

She prayed that she would heal quickly, and within the hour, the wing was mended. While she waited, she sat on the floor, looking at her sister's body.

"I was wrong to think I could do this alone. We should have worked together. I'm sorry, Pam." Lindie said.

As soon as she was able, Lindie picked up Pam's body and took flight into the night sky. Pam's official cause of death was heart attack, thanks to Lindie's persuasiveness. She made sure Pam's body had a proper burial next to her parents, and then returned to Seattle.

Lindie was sad to not see her remaining sister, Sarah, at Pam's funeral. Weeks went by with Lindie unsure how, or if, to proceed. She wasn't strong enough to handle David, alone. She wasn't sure how they could be brother and sister, either.

Lindie was so happy to see Allen; she practically pulled his clothes off before they left the airport. He struggled to stay in his lane as she swallowed several loads of his come on the way to her apartment above the tavern. She was relieved to find she still enjoyed the taste of Allen's come, specifically.

Allen searched the newspapers, libraries, and the Internet for any sign of Sarah. They had several leads, but they weren't sure if she changed her name, or was even still alive.

They heard nothing all winter. In the spring, Lindie had all but given up on ever settling the score with David.

Lindie considered telling Allen about her unique abilities, but when months went by without the slightest paling of her skin, she wondered if her work really was finished.

Finally, a postcard came in the mail. It was from a small town just outside of Chicago.

Lindie's thumb and forefinger paled as she looked at the picture of the 'Windy City' on the front.

"Lindie,

I know you've been looking for me. Well, here I am. I have a husband, two kids, two cars, and a mortgage. Not as glamorous as touring Europe, but still rewarding.

I'm sorry to hear about Pam, and I'm sorry I couldn't make it to any of the funerals.

We're going camping over the next holiday weekend.

I think that's enough for you to find me. I think we both know it would be better to meet somewhere undisclosed. I look forward to seeing you all grown up.

Love,

Sarah"

"Allen?" Lindie called early the next morning. "How would you like to go on a little road trip with me?" There was a slight pause as Allen struggled to wake up. "Chicago."

"I'd hardly call that little, Lindie." Allen wasn't amused but knew better than to complain.

"Look, I'll blow you the whole way-" Lindie continued to try to sell the idea.

"You'd blow me every day here in Seattle. You're asking a lot, Lindie!" Allen said.

"I really need to go there, and I think I'll be there for awhile. I'd like you there with me, Allen." Lindie added. "I'll do anything if you just say 'yes'!"

"Anything?" Allen asked.

"Anything!" Lindie answered, exhausted and desperate.

There was a short pause, but before Lindie could say anything else, Allen swallowed, and then chose his words carefully.

"Will you marry me?"