Anatomy Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

When she was ready, Carolyn opened her eyes, and her smile grew much more lascivious when she saw the young man's erect cock in its latex covering. "That was quite excellent, Mr. Johnson. You displayed superior knowledge of the interplay between a man's mouth and a woman's primary sex organ. You appear to be ready now to show me the same kind of cooperative actions between the primary sex organs of a man and a woman. But for safety's sake, I think we'd better lie on the floor for this part of the lesson."

Brian was in agreement with that plan, and he helped the naked teacher get down from her desk and lie on the floor, with her purse under her head again. Her legs were spread and her arms were raised in an offer which he could not have refused. Kneeling between her legs, he leaned forward, one hand splayed on the floor, supporting the weight of his upper body, and the other guiding his cock to the delightful target. Miss Brown smiled again and reached out with one hand to aid in the steering, while her other hand separated her pussy lips.

"That's very good, Mr. Johnson. I see you already know the fundamentals of what we are about to do. Now, when your primary sex organ makes contact with mine, rub the end in the fluids which I have produced. Some lubrication is necessary, and it's best to have it covering both organs."

Brian did what she advised and, when the end of his cock was covered with her juices, he waited for further directions. He was fully aware of what to do next, but he thought it politic to take his instructor's directions. With the fingers of the hand that was not separating her lips, Miss Brown guided the end of his cock until it was perfectly centered.

"Right there. Now, push forward," she directed. "Ooooo, yeah, just like that," she exclaimed when the head of his cock wedged into her pussy.

Seconds later, she expressed her pleasure again when Brian thrust forward and two inches of his hard cock burrowed into the wet hole where it was so badly wanted. His next stroke was greeted the same way. He no longer needed to guide his cock so he leaned forward until he way lying over the teacher, whose body was squirming under him, and placed both his hands on the floor beside her. She spread her thighs wider and hooked her ankles onto the young man's legs and, when she felt his cock surging into her pussy again, pulled her body toward his. They came together with a satisfying wet sound, and her pussy juices spattered on them both. They lay like that for about a minute, while her internal muscles massaged him and his shaft stretched her love channel, and intense pleasure reverberated through both their bodies.

"This is excellent, Mr. Johnson. Our primary sex organs seem to be functioning together quite well. Now, let's continue with the lesson." As part of what she would do during the lesson, Carolyn's hands tightly gripped the upper arms of her partner.

Brian slowly drew his cock back, paused with just the head still inside, and thrust forward, plunging into the dripping and eager pussy of the enthusiastic woman. She pulled herself forward to meet him again, and the wet sound of their bodies meeting was accompanied by sighs and moans of pleasure. Once again, they lay in that position until he drew back for another long, deep stroke, and she fucked back to meet this one too.

They continued like that for a long time, and the teacher's body became more active with every minute that passed. She started rocking from side to side and her hips began swiveling under them, thrusting her legs out past Brian's hips like a pair of pistons. Her hands were active too, stroking the sides and back of the young man above her, and her loud moans of joy were beginning to end in whimpers. She was even more vocal when she praised her youthful student's display of his knowledge of her subject.

"Yes! Yes! Like that, Brian, er, Mr. Johnson. You really know how to use your sex organ. Now, really give it to me.

He was getting close to his climax, and Brian knew the excited woman under him was also close. He moved up slightly on her body, so he was driving his cock down into her pussy and making stronger contact with her clit. He started fucking her faster too, and she responded by matching his increased pace and letting him know what she thought of his academic progress.

"Yes! Oh, god, fuck my clit! Fuck my clit and make me cum!"

Brian was on the verge of cumming, and he wanted nothing more than to bring his partner to her orgasm almost simultaneously with his own. Her hands were stroking his body and her legs were thumping on the floor when she gave out with a joyous cry.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Keep fucking me!"

As he drove his cock into her wild pussy as hard and fast as he could, Brian was glad she kept her fingernails trimmed, because she was clawing his back. Every other part of her body was moving as well, including her mouth, as she urged him to continue, using words he rarely heard outside the locker room. His own climax had continued to mount, and was about to overwhelm him when the very happy anatomy teacher under him uttered a cry of ecstasy and climaxed. All her muscles clenched, and she clutched him even more tightly with her arms and legs as she rammed her pussy back to meet him for an ultimate time.

After her orgasm, Miss Brown completely relaxed, seeming to turn into a pink puddle of joy. Brian didn't even slow down, but kept plunging his cock in and out of her dripping pussy until his climax exploded, and his cum burst into his condom. He didn't stop then either, but kept going until he ejaculated twice more before sprawling on top of the tired, happy woman under him.

Following their great climaxes, the educator and her new star pupil lay on the floor together, resting and catching their breaths. Without saying anything, they knew their fucking was through for the day, but they both wanted the great sex to resume at another time and, hopefully, in another place.

"That was really quite excellent, Mr. Johnson. You have demonstrated to me that you are knowledgeable in the combined functioning between the male and female primary sex organs, and with one another's mouths. However, I believe you need further lessons. Would you be able to come to my apartment this weekend, and we will explore the possibilities, and a variety of different positions. My bed is certainly much better than this hard floor as a place of learning. Your grades in my class will definitely take a quantum leap upward also."

"That sounds like a very good idea, Ms Brown, and I really appreciate the extra effort you are making on my behalf. How about one o'clock on this Saturday afternoon?" He smiled as he thought of the better grades he would be earning in her class and of the great sex they had that afternoon and would be having in the immediate future, and probably until he graduated from high school.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you had as much fun as the teacher and her star pupil had, and will continue having during their private lessons on weekends in her apartment. I like writing stories on Literotica, but it is a lot more fun when I know people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers
12