Anchored

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So that guy..."

"The-One-That-Got-Away?" she asked and he nodded.

"He...he was supposed to be your first?" and she shrugged.

"I thought so...until you know. Nothing happened." She chuckled self-depreciatingly.

"His loss." Jace snorted and Kady looked at him, confusion clear in those freckled Tiffany blue eyes of hers.

"What? Come on girl, you can't possibly not know." He started; the expression on her face hadn't changed.

"I've wanted you since the moment I saw you at that party. Why do you think I invited you out here? I was too drunk that night to be able to do anything but I wanted you. So I told you to come here, I bought you a drink thinking we'd hit it off and you'd come home with me. Except you insisted on buying your own drinks, and hell yeah we hit it off. We hit it off so well I gained an enormous amount of respect for you. I still wanted...want to make your thighs twitch until the neighbors knew my name but, I wasn't going to unless you made the move first. I valued our friendship too much." He confessed and she blinked at him, unsure of what to say as her cheeks burned modestly at his dirty talk.

"I like you too Jace." She admitted as the lights flicked on and Max shouted closing.

"I know. But I can't...I can't promise you anything more than the best sex of your life." And she giggled at her hands before looking back at him.

"And I don't know if that's enough for me." They both looked at their hands and then slowly back at one another.

"At least we know where we stand." Jace smiled as he picked up the pieces of her cup and brushed a kiss on her cheek.

"Dinners on me love." He smiled at her as he headed into the back.

As Kady walked to her car she wasn't sure if she wanted to burst into laughter or tears. Zeppelin trotted faithfully beside her, his tan ears keen to the late night sounds.

"Oh Dixie." Kady sighed as her black Jeep came into view, the tire cover with it's pink camo Buck Mark, Johnny Canuck sticker, and "driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole" Supernatural bumper sticker was a welcome sight.

They were home in no time, and as they climbed the stairs Kady pondered her predicament. Why couldn't she just lose it to him? He told her he'd make it good for her, he was a nice guy that she trusted and was very, very attracted to, what was stopping her?

"Gotta go boy." She said as she let him in. Instead of whining like she thought he would, his tail beat against the floor almost in encouragement.

She flew up South West Marine Drive and blasted out West 16th towards his apartment. She ran up the stairs and knocked. Nothing. She knocked again and again, nothing. Her mind flashed back to the pretty brunette and her heart sunk. She had missed her chance.

Typical Kady move. Tears rolled gently down her face the whole way home. She had wiped them all away by the time she made it up the three flights of stairs. She turned to unlock her door when she saw a very large figure slumped against it, his golden amber eyes shut.

"Jace?" she asked and he opened his eyes.

"Kade." He smiled as he stood up and grabbed something.

"I think you should have this." He said as he handed her the blue mug from The Hemingway, he had glued it back together. She felt her heart smile as she took it from him and hugged him. She opened her door and placed it on the counter. He stood in her doorway, not moving.

"Goodnight Kady." He said and she realized that it was now or never.

"I'm not missing another chance." She said as she strode up to him, hooked her arms around his neck and finally crushed her lips against his. He was startled by her sudden motion, but more so the degree of it. His heart pounded as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her up close against him.

"Please stay." She whispered against his lips and he looked at her, his eyes now dark from the lust.

"Are you sure? I can't give you anything more than this." He said and she nodded.

"That's all I need." She kissed him again and he returned it two-fold.

They stumbled back into her tiny living room and into the hall. He tossed his coat off and braced his hands against the walls as she led him towards her room with her lips. He shoved her up against the door and ravaged her neck as she struggled to turn the knob. They burst into the room and found one another again. She clenched tightly against his shirt as he splayed his hands into her hair.

He tugged her coat and sweater off; she wasn't wearing a bra because of her tank top. God she had perfect, full breasts. They were bordering on too big for her frame.

"Come here." His voice was a full-on, instinctual growl now and it made her shiver. They lifted his shirt over his head and she ran her hands over the hard planes and tanned muscles that was Jason Arrows. He had a body that should be illegal, in fact, she was certain she should be arrested just looking at his monstrous biceps, one with a crisscrossed arrow tattoo on the underside, and washboard chest. The faint, but dark swirl of hair that trailed from his chest down to his navel and to the land beyond was hypnotizing. He tugged her towards him by the belt loops of her jeans and her stomach flip-flopped. Their mouths met again as their hands traveled all over one another. The scratch of his cheeks contrasted the suppleness of his lips and drove her insane.

"Pants, lose em." He commanded and she shucked her jeans off.

"I'm really digging these panties... that lace?" he asked as he let his fingers dance with the hem of her shirt. Her heart hammered, as he looked down at her, their lips inches apart.

"Maybe." and he raised the shirt enough to slip two fingers into the band of her underwear and rub the material between his thumb and finger.

"Mhmm... little cream lace and pink panties. I like these." He dragged the corner down. He had found the anchor. He planted his other hand next to her head, trapping her. He rubbed his lips slowly across hers as he continued to play with the fabric of the panties. He pushed her down onto her bed and pulled her to the edge, slowly dragging her panties off. She clenched her legs shut as he did. He stuck them in his back pocket and he looked at her. Those legs were killer, never-ending and bronze.

"Don't be shy now. Let me see you." He said as he ran his hand up her silky legs and she slowly let him part them.

"Oh aren't you delicious." He rumbled as he licked his lips. She was completely shaven, or waxed, judging by the lack of irritation.

"Let's taste..." and he ran his tongue over her. Her gasp brought him to his knees. She tasted incredible as he found her center and teased and taunted her with his mouth. She was soon covered in a light sweat, her hands fisting the sheets as a powerful orgasm rocked her.

"Jace...god." She managed and he grinned before digging into her pussy. He sucked and nibbled, her breathless yelps and gasps for air, mingled with her fingers knotted in his hair and her squirming hips had him harder than iron.

"Jace! Shit..." she shouted as she sat up and then crumbled into a ball, her breasts pressed into his head and neck. She twitched and shivered as he slowly stopped teasing her. Gradually she lay back down, releasing his head from her lap.

"Jace..." she said and he smiled as he climbed on top of her like a predatory animal.

" Told you it'd be the best you ever had." He grinned as he kissed her deeply. She returned it, her fingers fiddling with his zipper. He ran his hand up her and cupped her breast in his large hand. He squeezed and pinched her nipple, in obvious pleasure as she moaned against him. God they were perfect.

He wanted more, so he pushed his palm into her and slowly raised the shirt. He pressed hot kisses on her waist and abdomen, and finally the shirt was on the floor.

"Christ..." he managed as he took one into his mouth. His lips were hot and she was delicious.

"Do you...have a..." she gasped and his heart sunk.

"Shit." He cursed into her neck. Could he be any more of an idiot?

"I'm so sorry, this is my fault." He sat up as she wiggled under him and stretched for her bedside drawer. She pulled out a small match packet with the words "Group exercise" written on it.

"What is..." a Durex condom emerged. He raised his brows and she giggled.

"First day of university, they gave out swag bags. I was really excited because they gave us matches and turns out...it was a condom." She shrugged and he grinned down at her.

"How choked were you about that?" he asked and she blushed.

"Really choked, I might have screamed a little." She admitted and he dove down and kissed her excitedly.

"I'm really happy you kept it." He said as he took the little package out of her hands.

"Me to." She said and he rolled off her to put it on. When she rolled on top of him his heart stopped.

"Show me how this works." She said as she took him out from jeans. His breathing was rapid as her delicate fingers brushed against him.

"Ah....okay." and he instructed her. She did it well.

"You sure you didn't practice on a banana?" he asked and she giggled as he rolled her over. He settled between her thighs and she bit her lip.

"Jace?" she asked suddenly and he looked at her.

"Be...please be gentle." She asked and he leaned down and kissed her softly.

"Nothing else." He murmured as he slowly slipped inside her. He rocked her gently, her lips trembling as she slowly relaxed. Little moans and gasps started escaping from those lips and he leaned down and brushed his own against her.

"How does that feel?" he could barely get the words out himself, she was so tight.

"Good." She breathed, there was a smile on her face and her eyes were dark with lust too. She ran her tongue around her lips and he had to stop or it would be over way too soon.

"Why?" she managed as she opened her eyes.

"This isn't all about me." He panted as he pulled out and she whined. He chuckled as he pulled her on top of him and slid himself inside her again.

She braced her hands on his chest and he held her hips, their eyes glued to one another.

"Push towards me and then pull away. Slowly." He instructed her and she did, her face sliding into peaceful ecstasy. She started digging her hips in deeper and it was his turn to groan. She was soaked by now; the scare of ripping was gone.

"Harder." She begged and he lifted his hips and they fell into an instinctual motion. She gasped and grinded back, her nails digging into his skin. He gripped her ass in hands and couldn't believe how flawless it was.

"Come here." He growled as he pushed her towards the wall. He shoved her up against it and pressed himself into her back. She bent forwards a little and he slid in. She reached one hand back and clamped it around his neck, the other braced against his thigh. He slammed into her and she cried in indulgence.

He slipped one hand around her waist and another found her center again. She crumbled against his back as she came again, her breath shaky. He slammed his hands against he walls to brace himself. He had to stop. He brought himself slowly back from the edge as she fought for breath; she could barely stand.

She turned around and directed him back to the bed, her lips on his. Their hands couldn't get enough of one another. She pulled him on top of her again and directed him inside her; she was a pro at this now.

"Come for me." She asked and he searched her face.

"Are you sure?" he panted and she nodded. He took her face in his hand and kissed her deeply as he slid in and out of her at an incredible pace. She ran her hands down his back, pushing him deeper into her. She started to whine and he knew he'd lose control this time. Her nails dug into him as he pressed his lips into her neck. She let out a gasp and muffled her scream of his name as she bit down hard on his shoulder. He lost it and exploded. She shook and twitched under him as he fought for consciousness. They lay still there for a while, tangled up in one another and covered in a light sweat. He finally pulled out of her and went to clean himself up, his mind still numb. By the time he returned she had cleaned herself and was holding the blanket up to cover herself.

"I guess you have a no sleepover policy." She said softly, her hair a sexier mess than it usually was, but maybe it was because he knew that he had done that.

"Usually. But I think I might make an exception." He murmured, as he stood in front of her, completely naked and completely confident.

"Oh my god..." she said as she saw the faint scratches on his chest and the bite mark that looked like she had nearly broken the skin.

"There's a few on my back too." He said as he led her back to the bed.

"I'm so sorry." She looked positively horrified.

"Why? I like em..." he grinned as he kissed her softly. She slowly sank into him as they curled up around one another. They were asleep before either of them could think to say goodnight.

"Jace?" she asked as she sat up, he was gone. Her heart fell as she pulled her knees to her chest. She wondered if she'd be able to walk today at all.

"Morning." He said as he carried in two coffees and a plate of waffles. Her heart skipped a beat hopefully.

"You made waffles?" she giggled as he crawled in next to her and kissed her.

"You bet I did." He grinned as he handed her the blue mug. She sipped at her coffee and felt it awaken every part of her.

"So Kady..." he said as he cut up the waffles and handed her a fork. She stabbed a piece and marveled – who knew he could cook?

"I kinda liked what happened last night." He said and she nodded.

"Me too." She smiled softly as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ears.

"I was wondering if you'd like to do it again?" he asked and she stared at the waffles.

"I uh...I don't do casual sex Jace." Her voice was near a whisper.

"You gave me your virginity last night Kady, and I think it's my turn to give up something too." And she looked at him. He looked scared as all hell.

"I uh – I want to ... I'd like to being a monogamous relationship with you." He said and she snorted.

"You could have just said seeing each other or..." and she blinked.

"I want to wake up to you most mornings. Regardless of what happens at night." And she leaned over and kissed him with everything she had. It was enough to make his head spin.

"I accept." She smiled as she took that broken cup in her hands and sipped.

12