And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wont fight you anymore. Never again."

"Will you do anything I want, with no hesitation? Will you do whatever it takes to please me? Coz other than that, I don't want you, you hear Yvonne!" he said in a husky, firm, deep voice, knowing that he had her.

"Yes! I will do anything you want honey. But I am so scared. Please be just be good to me. Will you, honey?" she rasped, her heart thudding hard in her chest as she realized and accepted that she wanted to please him and serve him, and do all he wanted. Her pussy started stroking and massaging his long but now flaccid cock with her walls.

"Dont you dare disappoint me!" Josh said and pulled his softening cock off her. He sat on her husband's couch and told her to kneel at his feet and lick his balls and cock clean. She did it eagerly, not just cleaning but teasing him back to full hardness. Then her hungry lips closed around his engorged head and she squealed with joy around him, swirling him around her mouth, incensing Josh to fuck her mouth. He placed his big, dark hand on the crown of her head and grabbed a handful of her hair, then he pumped her up and down, stuffing his swollen cock in her mouth, lodging his thick bulbous head into the back of her throat and rolling her head, grinding it in, on every thrust, making her gurgle.

Yvonne felt exhilerated. She loved the way his powerful hand was guiding her, making her do as he pleased, to pleasure him. She would hastily snatch breath through her flared nostrils when he would pull back to her lips and then dive at his cock, holding him longer and longer in the back of her throat, grinding him frenziedly, bearing down on him, forcing more and more of him into her constrictive wind pipe, even as she feared he would burst through her neck. But she couldn't stop. She had such a carnal desire to swallow his cock and ingest it, make it a part of her body forever.

Josh watched her get wild and start fucking him with her throat. He pulled her down harder, fucking her throat deeper and deeper till she had it all in her. He snaked his legs around her shoulders and locked them behind her back, trapping her pretty, pale face held her his dark, powerful thighs, as he ground his hips into her, rubbing her nose into his shaved, dark pubes. He held her down till she thought she would choke and just die happily. Then he pulled back and let her breath through her nose, only to do it, again and again, lustily fucking her gaping pink mouth, shoving his cock into her throat. Yvonne automatically adjusted herself so he could slide into her bursting throat easier. She wondered if she would be able to even eat anything tiny for weeks, but she didn't care. She felt so good, taking his whole long, thick black cock deep into her mouth.

She wailed in dismay as Josh finally pulled his meat out of her mouth. She gazed lustily at the rearing, thick, veined tool, gasping, eyes flashing with lust. A thick shiny strand of drool and mucus was joining her lower lip to his thick, engorged head.

"Suck it in," he commanded and she did it.

Josh raised his thighs and told her to lick his sweaty cleft and clean it it with her tongue. She hesitated.

"No! I couldn't do that!" she rasped.

"You do whatever I tell you to! Lick my crack and jerk my cock!" His powerful hand pulled her into his cleft and all she saw was black flesh. "Lick, dammit. Lick my black ass Yvonne!"

Yvonne blushed profusely, feeling ashamed, as she dipped to his crack that was sweaty from his fucking her so long and good. She licked him tentatively. But as he started groaning and rolling his ass in her face, using her so selfishly, a wild, dirty arousal she had never known engulfed her. She felt a carnal craving to please him, and make him happy and proud of her. And she had a selfish, burning need to gorge herself on his flesh. She panted and groaned lustily as she licked, lapped and sucked his black crack like a greedy Labrador.

Josh made her eat and tongue his hole whilst stroking his cock for ages, and she did it gladly, finding a dirty, wild pleasure that satisfied her to the core. Then he put his dick in her mouth and told her to frig her clit and suck him off hard and fast. Yvonne went wild and she came several times all over her fingers until he exploded in her mouth. She sucked s hard as she could, but couldn't stop some of his cum seeping out of the sides of her mouth, running down her chin and dripping onto her big tits. She sank onto her ass between his feet, feeling exhausted but happy. She wiped the lost cum from his cock, and her chin and chest and licked it from her fingers. She had cum so much that her pelvis and lower belly muscles were aching.

She wrapped her pale arms around his powerful thigh and held on to him with all her power, keeping his softening cock in her mouth, suckling it softly as he stroked her hair affectionately. She purred, feeling so good.

Josh pulled her pulled her onto his lap as he exhaled. He slid an arm around her and squeezed her soft body, pulling her into his hot, radiating muscles. She mewed as he stroked her flanks and nuzzled her face. The she sat up on his lap, planting a pale hand on his dark chest.

"Listen Josh, I think you do not realize the gravity of what we are doing," she said in a very sober voice. "We should stop this. We have to."

"Forget it. I intend to enjoy your fine mature body as much as I want and can. I wanna admire you, appreciate you, caress you, stroke you, kiss you and fuck you out of your mind. And I know you love it, so shut the fuck up," he said huskily, and tongued her mouth. Yvonne purred and sucked on his tongue getting all greedy for a second. Then she pushed back.

"You are here until your uncle recovers, right? Like two months or so, huh? Then you are going back to New York, right?" he nodded. She sighed, her hands stroking his arms and powerful chest, as she gazed at his dark, handsome face dreamily. "Alright," she rasped, as something warm and tingly spread in her cunt. "I wanna have fun with you until you leave. But I am a bit scared. If we are found out, you could be killed, and I would be disgraced and divorced."

"For fucking a Nigga, huh?"

"Don't use that word. Its so insulting and evil."

"Its not, when black people use it."

"But it is, when these ass holes in this town use it. Oh fuck!" She sighed as her fingers sank deeper into his flesh. "I want us to fully utilize your time here to our mutual satisfaction. However, we are playing with fire. We have to be careful and smart. And, I want you to show me respect. I mean, I love making love to you, but I want to be shown respect. I don't want to be forced into anything. Like last Friday."

"get real," he snorted and pinched her ass. "If I hadn't forced you, we wouldn't have fucked, now would we?"

"I don't want it spiraling out of control. I wanna call the shots," she said firmly, fixing him with a determined gaze.

"Cause you white?" he sneered.

"Josh, I am thirty six and you are twenty two. I will pay you, but we will do things my way."

"Nice try, but, eh, um, ah, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" he laughed and pulled her astride him.

She was a bit pissed, but didn't bother resisting him much. As he inserted his cock into her cunt, her anger melted. Within seconds he was fucking her and she was grabbing onto his strong shoulders and pounding his fat black cock with her dripping pink gash. The white mom rode the black cock like snow white fucking beauty's beast like jungle fever. It was a miracle they didn't break her husband's couch. Yvonne came bawling the house down. When she climbed off Josh's still hard cock, she told him her pussy was too sore and raw. He would have to come in her mouth. He grabbed her hair and fucked her pretty face, arousing to feed her his balls and ass. Yvonne couldn't believe the black man was standing over her and lowering his ass on her mouth, telling her to tongue it, and she was doing it eagerly, moaning as she sucked and slithered into his hole, feeling goose bumps over her whole skin as he groaned loudly. He fucked her all afternoon.

Chapter 4

Yvonne dressed up and left her house on early Wednesday evening, to meet with some friends, for a family free, girls evening, at a bar in town. Her daughter, Svenia was babysitting her two younger kids.

As she sat with Marge, Phylis and Julia at a table, Yvonne could hardly concentrate on the conversation. She was feeling distracted and kind of restless, for Josh had not fucked her for two straight days, saying he was too busy.

Suddenly, her cell phone rang. She answered, and Josh was on the other hand. She gasped, and quickly caught herself. She then pretended that someone had dialed the wrong number. Then she waited a couple of minutes, before excusing herself for the bathroom. Once in the ladies room, she locked herself into a stall and dialed Josh back.

"Hi honey," she said, feeling very excited. "How you doing? I am missing you so much."

"Me too, my dick is hard as a rock and at least a yard in length. I need to fuck your sweet lil white pussy, Yvonne," he chuckled dirtily, making her skin tingle.

"Me too. Can you make it over tomorrow?"

"Nope! I got work to do," Yvonne pouted sadly. "Listen, just say bye to your dumb ass friends and sneak over here. Abe is asleep. And I really need to fuck your white ass, yunno."

"No! I cant come over there! Are you crazy! Someone might see me."

"Do it! Yvonne. Come and get this big, black cock that's is dying to fuck that white pussy of yours. You are wet, aren't you?"

"Yes. But no! I cant come there!"

"Yes you can! I want you to leave in 15 minutes. Call me when you cross the tracks and I will give you directions," Josh hung up.

Yvonne wasn't even sure if Josh was aware of what he was asking of her. She decided she couldn't and wouldn't do it. The risk was just too great. She returned to her friends and joined the conversation and the drinking.

Ten minutes later, she lied that her younger son had fever, and she had to rush back home.

Yvonne had never been over the tracks, on the black side of town before. She dimmed her lights and parked her car momentarily and checked that no other person or car was in sight. Then, with her heart was thudding, she crossed the railway line that separated white from black; a white mom prowling through the a black neighborhood, looking for a young, black cock to fuck..

Yvonne couldn't believe the risk she was taking, but she couldn't hold herself back. She wanted to be with Josh so much, holding him, stroking his dark skin, kissing his fat lips, hearing his dark voice, and his dirty, deep laugh, feeling his thick meat sliding in and out of her hole. If she was caught, that would cause such a disaster and a scandal that she couldn't even think about it.

Though it was dark, the stark contrast between the poverty of the area and the affluence of the white area was so obvious. The houses were smaller, the streets narrower, and littered with potholes.

Josh gave her instructions over the phone. The gate to Abe's house was open. She killed her lights as she parked at the back of the house. As she stole to the dark door, where Josh was standing silhouetted, a patrol car drove by slowly. Yvonne melted into the shadows, her heart in her mouth. The car drove past, and she ran into Josh's arms, shaking like a leaf. Josh greeted her with a warm, tight hug and a deep, wet kiss. Then he took her to his room took her to his room and sat down on the bed, pulling her astride his lap. They fired a joint and as they smoked, Yvonne raised her dress around her hips and inserted his cock into her dripping twat. They chatted and kissed as her pussy stroked and milked his cock gently, just enough to keep it hard. When the joint roached, Josh gave her free reign and the white mom rode his dick like the rodeo, with her dress and shoes on, until she came hard all over his meat and he bust one in her cunt.

Yvonne was sweating profusely, but feeling more than glad that she came. She hastily peeled off her seat soaked dress and slid off him, and even as his cum leaked down her inner thighs, she sucked his smeared cock and ate his ass till he was hard again. She wanted him back inside her, so she rolled onto her back, lifted her thighs and begged him please.

Josh smiled wickedly as he pulled her to the edge of the bed, making her ass hang over. He told her to raise and hold her thighs wide open, and then he licked her ass. She went wild, struggling hard to contain her loud moans as the young black stud feasted on her white cheeks and swabbed her sensitive cleft with his thick tongue. He teased her hole with the pointed, soft, hot tip, giving her exquisite sensations, and then he was slithering into her hole.

He told her to frig her clit and she came almost instantly, rolling her hips around half his tongue, that was buried deep in her hole. Then she saw him get up and get a jar of jell. She shivered, knowing exactly what he intended to do. Then he inserted a lubed digit into her and stroked her secret rear tunnel, whilst slowly stroking her clit, making her whole crotch melt and sizzle, so that even when he added two more digits into her and rolled them around, loosening her, she ignored the pain and forgot to blush, only allowing herself to revel in the pleasure of being debauched by her young, black lover.

Josh made her suck his cock and lube it. She shuddered with dread, wondering how the hell he thought he could fit that huge monster into her tiny anus. He made her lie back on daddy's couch and hold up her thighs. She gazed with horror and disbelief as he firmly but gently bore down on her hole, forcing his thick, engorged, spongy, dark head into her tiny, puckered pink hole, slowly but surely. She tried to bite her lower lip as hard as she could, but finally, she gave in and shrieked, as she felt such immense pain, like he was splitting her in two. Josh laughed and gagged her mouth, making her watch as his big, black dick slithered into her hole like a snake into its lair, till he was buried entirely in her hole.

Josh tried to be gentle, but her first anal fuck was an ordeal for her. Yvonne bravely bit her lip and held her thighs up, allowing him to enjoy her secret hole. Josh took his time, fucking her slow but deep, saying he was stretching her hole good for his future use. When the pain got too intense, he took it out and made her suck it straight from her hole. She wrapped her arms around him and sucked hi desperately, not wanting him back in her ass at all. She hugged him tight, and her body melted into his. They were joined as one as he came deep in her throat, his cum seeming to pour smoothly out of him, instead of shooting. She moaned with contentment as his cream flowed into her belly, giving her a warm feeling of being filled up with nutritious food.

Josh gave her ass some time to recover, eating her pussy and playing with her clit like he had found a new, wonderful, favorite toy, and she felt so good and came all over his tongue and digits, her body undulating like a snake.

When he made her raise and spread her thighs and inserted his dick deep inside her lubed pink anus, it didn't hurt as much, as her hole was relaxed, and aching to be filled up. He fucked her slowly, smoothly, allowing her to relish the huge, thick, hot black sausage that was violating her married white ass. It still hurt a little, but she started moaning and rolling her hips with pleasure.

He eased two digits into her cunt giving her something black and wonderful in each hole. Then he finger fucked one hole and black dick fucked the other, smoothly, and it was so exquisite. When he told her to stroke her clit and let him see her cum like a bitch , she did it and forgot all about the pain in her ass as she brought herself off for her lover.

She was so horny that she had three simultaneous orgasms, one in her clit, one in her pussy and another in her ass hole. She jerked and tossed and turned, moaning deliriously, her face beaming with joy.

Josh held back and let her enjoy her wonderful climaxes, feeling both her holes clench and contract around him. As she finally started to come down from her high, the young stud let go of his restraint and fucked her ass hard and fast, and his swollen cock felt like it would rip her in two. She bawled her lungs out as he swelled enormously and exploded deep in her ass.

Josh hugged her and kissed her and called her a good girl. She felt so sore, but she was so proud and elated. And she felt a carnal hunger for him. She was so impressed that the young man's big, black cock seemed to get hard whenever she needed it to satisfy her carnal lusts for his black meat.

She was soon kneeling before him, eating his ass and stroking his meat, feeling wonderful as she felt the blood rush into the throbbing tool. He let her gorge herself on his ass, then he stood up over her and fed the white mom jet black cock. Thick cum dripping down the insides of her thighs, she knelt before him, bobbing her head as she licked and sucked his smeared cock, tasting her ass off it, feeling it swell to bursting, with desire for her holes.

She wanted him in her ass again, but he said it was enough for today, and fucked her pussy instead.

Yvonne showered quickly, not washing her ass or pussy like Josh told her. She returned home much later than ever, and she staggered into her bedroom, stoned off the weed and drunk off her orgasms. She was glad her husband was still at his late night, with the Mayor and the Sheriff, at the golf club. Her cunt and ass caked with cum, she slipped into a long nightdress and got into bed, falling asleep instantly. She hoped that her husband would not, for some reason pull up her dress, for he would get the shock of his life, finding her well used, gaping holes, leaking her young black stud's copious cum.

Chapter 5

Now that the white mom was his to fuck as he pleased, Josh tried to weed information out of her but soon realized that Yvonne did not know much details of Steve's doings. She held her husband in high regard, saying he was making Jericho a better place. However, she didn't hold much of Steve, as far as sex was concerned. She lamented that he had long lost interest in her sexually, way before Josh had even turned up.

As far as his deeds were concerned though, Yvonne could only give Josh scanty details. In fact, he probably knew more about Steve's dirty deeds than she did. The only she could help him really was if she helped him overpower Steve, directly. However, he couldn't just ask her to hand him the head of her husband on a silver platter, just like that. It took more than just two fucks. He had to make her his entirely, an idea the Professor found to very sound, and something the young stud to be very appealing.

Therefore, Josh systematically took the white wife down the road to debauchery. As the white area was very well patrolled, he decided to make Yvonne sneak to the black area, which was never visited by other white people or the Sheriff's Department, except when arresting blacks.

Abe said he didn't want trouble and unnecessary attention, and he suggested Josh meet Yvonne at Rachel's. That way, if anybody ever followed her, she could always say she was just visiting Rachel. That wouldn't please the deputies too much, but it wouldn't piss them as much as finding her at Abe's, alone in a house with two black men.

Rachel agreed and said she would make sure her daughter was not at home or at least out of sight, when Yvonne and Josh came to use her bed. Yvonne was nervous as Josh told her about his plan. He didn't tell her whose house they would be using, but assured her it would be deserted. It belonged to a woman anyway, just in case someone followed her.

"But I don't want anyone else knowing," Yvonne whimpered. "What if it somehow gets out."