And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She just knows that I am meeting a married woman in her house, but she doesn't know who. I pay her for the house and that's it. Alright, don't worry now, see you later. Come just after dark."

Yvonne was scared, but she felt excited at the same time. The nasty, dangerous adventure excited her. And she was so aroused at the thought of sneaking over the tracks to get Josh's cock again. Anyway, it wasn't as if they could just book into some motel.

Her husband was out of town and she lied to her daughter Svenia that she had to visit a friend who was having some problems with her husband.

She left home in a pair of jeans and a pull over, with her hair tied back in a pony. She turned off the highway and changed into something bound to turn on and excite her black lover. She was directed by Josh to the house and parked at the back, then she darted inside quickly. She heard soft music and called Josh's name softly, as she followed the music.

She entered a cozy, little living room, with nothing on her mind but to suck Josh and make his big dick spout in her mouth instantly, to quench her thirst and hunger.

Yvonne gasped sharply and stopped dead in her tracks, as Rachel looked up from a book she was reading. The black woman was dressed in a short, white nurse's dress, with a white cap holding up her long, curly hair. Yvonne might have found her uniform quite cute, if circumstances had been different.

However, now, Yvonne's heart leaped into her mouth and she started blushing profusely. She knew Rachel. The black woman had once worked for her, helping with the kids as Yvonne was bedridden from a severe fever. They were on first name basis. Yvonne didn't like to make blacks call her Ms Earl.

"Hi there Yvonne. Gosh, you are looking hot, baby!" Rachel chuckled, walking up to Yvonne and shaking her hand, as she looked her over. Josh had told her that Rachel only knew he was seeing a married woman, but not who. And he had said he was paying her for using her house and she never asked about the details Yvonne had never cared, as long as Rachel and her daughter would not see her.

However, as Rachel smiled knowingly at her, Yvonne felt so ashamed, embarrassed and self conscious. She blushed profusely and wished she could just sink into the floor, for her secret was now out of the bag. She knew she couldn't even try and pretend that she had lost her way or something. It all needed one look at her, to tell that she was on a fuck mission.

She was looking hot, her dark blond hair combed open, her pouting lips a glossy, alluring cherry red. The hot white mom wore a wet look, slinky mini dress which had the middle of the front cut out, almost to her hips. It was held together by a chain link in the middle, and barely covered her tits, leaving a fair amount of her silky, golden tanned full breasts and toned belly exposed sexily. The cheeky dress ended just below her crotch and had a naughty slit on each side. She wore high heeled open shoes. Yvonne had thought nobody but Josh would see her. Wrong!

"Hi there hon, please take a seat, Josh will be here in a second."

Rachel took her hand and led her to a couch. She poured them both some wine and passed the blushing white mom a glass and a blunt. Yvonne sipped fast and puffed hard.

"Rachel, please, don't say a word to anyone. I will pay you..." Yvonne finally managed, through her parched throat.

"relax Yvonne. I like you. You are a nice person. You were good to me when I worked for you. Enjoy yourself and get what you need. I will be leaving in a few minutes for work.

The two of them started chatting, with Rachel doing most of it. Yvonne was all nervous, sitting on the edge of her seat until the weed and alcohol made her relax. Josh arrived a while later and he soon took Yvonne to the bedroom. She was all nervous and started saying, "Oh shit! Rachel know now! Josh! This is bad!"

"She has known all along. You can trust her," Josh said, pushing Yvonne onto the bed, bending her ass over on the bed and pulling up her dress. She was wearing no panties, like he had said. She tried to say something, but Josh sank behind her and started eating her genitals, stroking her fine, firm, round cheeks and Yvonne simply melted.

Josh unhooked the chain, holding the front of her dress together and told her to lay back and get her nipples rock hard and he left the room. She started tweaking and pulling on them, till they were dark pink and hard as pebbles. Josh returned soon, with a tray, carrying several jars and tubes that he had raided from Rachel's fridge.

He made her spread her legs and pull her pussy lips apart. She shuddered and bushed, as she did it, feeling the cool air on her gleaming, pink interiors. Josh then spoiled her pussy and ass, spreading whipped cream, chocolate sauce, vanilla and strawberry ice cream, honey and whatever tasty that he had brought on her genitals and devouring her for ages, making her cum a countless times till she got all drowsy. Then it was her turn, to spoil his cock and dress it up, and then lick it clean. Then he fucked her long and good and they looked into each other's eyes and laughed together. As she came, she wept tears of joy.

Afterwards, Yvonne lay in Josh's arms, silently wondering what she could give her lover, to make him realize how much she appreciated him. If she had the money, she would have bought him a brand new Jet. Soon, he was fucking her and she was moaning and bouncing and crying and fucking him back lustily, Rachel all forgotten.

Rachel stood at the key hole, gazing in, seeing Josh fuck the living shit out of the lusty, luscious house wife. She knew it was all part of the plan, for Joshua to bring down Jericho. But she still felt some jealous, seeing the white woman get that fine black cock. Her jealous was coupled with a desire to join them. She had always found Yvonne to be very attractive and alluring and she liked her.

She decided she would tell Josh that it was time to introduce his white slut wife to some black pussy. Black women were always cleaning up for white women in Jericho, it was about time to make the white women do some cleaning up for black women, licking their genitals clean with their mouths and tongues.

Rachel went to work with an intense itch between her thighs. She stroked her cunt as she slowly drove along, her dress raised around her hips, for she didn't want to leave pussy juice stains at the back.

As Yvonne was leaving the house, several hours later, well and truly fucked good, with all her holes smeared with cum, she had another embarrassing experience. Marcia, Rachel's 18 year old daughter was watching TV in the living room.

"Hallo Mrs Earl," Marcia said politely.

"hi there Marcia," Yvonne stammered. "I was just eh, having a short conversation with Josh, eh..."

"it was quite a loud conversation huh?" Marcia teased.

"Dont say anything about this to Svenia, please Marcia. Here, buy yourself something nice..." Yvonne hastily slipped the young girl a hundred.

"I wont. Dont worry. Have a nice evening ma'am," Marcia said sweetly, folding away the cash.

Yvonne dragged Josh after her, out to her car.

"Fuck, this keeps getting worse. Marcia is Yvonne's friend, yunno."

"Are black girls and white girls allowed to be friends?"

"They met a while ago and they are very close. They keep it a secret though. Make sure she doesn't mention a thing to Svenia. Shit!"

"Dont worry. Go on home now Yvonne, and thanks for the nice evening.

Yvonne pouted and wailed softly. But as Josh embraced her and kissed her she started feeling happy and dizzy. She started grinding against his cock and felt him grow. She hoped Marcia wasn't looking out of the window as she dropped to her knees and sucked his dick, right besides her car, under the moon and the stars, frigging her clit as she sent Josh rushing at his orgasm.

Of course, Marcia was watching her friend's white mom blowing a big, black dick.

"Shit! Svenia's mom is a fucking freak! Damn!" The young woman chuckled, as she knelt at the window, watching, stroking her excited young pussy. It was like magic, how all three came simultaneously.

Josh stood after Yvonne, watching her car disappear. He was really growing fond of her. Another place another time, and who would have known.

"We will see what can happen when all this is over and Jericho is free," Josh said to himself as he walked back into Rachel's house.

"You nasty!" Marcia chuckled, as Josh walked in.

Josh smiled at Rachel's daughter. Marcia was a petite, raven haired girl, with long, very curly jet black hair that was like the wild mane of lion, and in fact, she reminded him of Lauryn Hill of old. Before he got to know rachel, he had thought of introducing her to his meat, when he met her at Abe's, but Abe had broken his plans like dishes. Since he started doing Rachel and the Yvonne, he had laid off Marcia. But as he gazed at her, sitting on the couch, her legs wrapped up under her, he was like, "damn! Rachel's daughter is hot son."

Her pretty face, which looked tiny in the midst of her huge mane of hair, was pretty, and had smooth, silky, very light brown skin. She was obviously of mixed race parentage. She had dark, intense eyes, a tiny, cute nose and thick, pouting lips, like a black woman. As he looked at her close, Josh could see that something about her was reminiscent of the cowboy hat wearing Mayor.

Marcia was dressed skimpily in a tiny bandanna halter top, with the blue Crips colors, that was tied together at the front and clasped her proud, round breasts, which looked awesome on her small, slim frame. She had a huge eagle tattooed over her shoulder. Her petite body tapered to a tiny waist like a wasp. A navel ring gleamed in her belly button. She wore a pair of tight, cream, low riding drawstring shorts that were glued to her like a second skin, the crease cutting provocatively into her cunt. Josh thought he could see a dark blotch, but he wanst too sure. The petite girl's lower body was like a freak of nature. Her hips seemed to just flare out and explode wildly, like somebody had pumped them up. She had a thick, round ass, and her cheeks were like turgid balloons. Her thighs were silky and round, with no dimples, her legs athletic.

"Have a smoke, you nasty Nigga!" she passed him the blunt and patted a spot next to her on the couch. "You know, I know Yvonne quite well. I am friends with her daughter, Svenia. I sometimes sleep over at their house, course, they have to say I am helping out with the kids. I seen her with her kids and husband, yunno. I cant believe you got Svenia's mom so horn for you she is sneaking across the tracks just to get that big, black dick!"

"How you know its big. Its just a tiny one. All we do is talk!" Josh chuckled dirtily.

"Yeah right! That's why you had her bawling her lungs out, right! Plus I saw her sucking that big ass dick out the window just now!"

"fuck! You lil peeping chick. Is that all you do is peep!"

"Nigga, I gets my fuck on!" she laughed dirtily. Her sassy talk was beginning to get Josh excited.

"Oh yeah! Talk is cheap!"

"I put my mouth where my money is."

"Dont trip, lil girl! You will bite off more than you can chew!"

"Nigga, I handled dicks way bigger than yours. Dont trip!"

"Prove it!"

"Stand up and come stand right here!" Marcia said, easing her legs to the floor and parting them, then pointing to the spot between them. Josh gazed between her thighs. There was no doubt about it now. There was a dark spot in her shorts. Baby girl was dripping.

"You waiting for, fool. Gimme that big dick and I will suck you so good, you wont even want that white mom no more..."

"Lay off," Josh laughed. "I cant sleep with you."

"Why, coz you so in love with Yvonne?"

"No! Its something else. I cant tell you."

"You mean coz you fucking my mom?" she laughed dirtily.

"Yup!"

"So, all I am good for is hearing you making other bitches scream their lungs out while I jerk off or what the fuck! I need some too. Dont be stingy with that cock!"

"Your mom will kill me!"

"What she dont know dont hurt. You dont say shit I wont neither. Now, quit tripping Josh, you hard as a rock, Nigga..." Marcia slid her daity palms onto his pants and traced his hard erection with her hands. Josh tried to say, "No mama..."

Then she fished him out and used his cock to pull him to his feet and make him stand before her.

"Alright baby, show me what you can do!"

Josh hadn't even planned it, but he got sucked by Marcia, pretty good too. She drank his cum and then said her pussy was getting jealous. Josh thought he had pushed it far enough, but when the young lady eased her shorts down her hips and bent over on the couch, showing him her balloon like ass, split by a tiny white thong, and telling him, "Go ahead Nigga hit it," he started budging. And when she started fingering her dripping, shaved, young, chocolate twat, and he gazed at her fingers starting to shine and gleam, his cock took over and he hit it. He forgot how tired he was from fucking Yvonne and buried his meat in Marcia's lusty young body.

Afterwards, she promised she would keep her lips sealed and her legs open for him.

Chapter 6

Josh met and Yvonne met three times each week, once at her house, every Friday, when he was supposed to be digging in her garden instead of her guts, and twice, when she would sneak over to Rachel's. Soon, whether she met Rachel or Marcia, Yvonne stopped caring too much. In fact, she and Rachel started chatting like good, old friends. If she met Marcia, she always slipped her some cash.

Then she would disappear with Josh into the bedroom and they would fuck long and good, satisfying her and his needs, wants and cravings. He would fuck her and make her feel so alive, then he would fuck her to death. He would fuck her to joy and laughter and he would fuck her to tears. Then they would lie in each other's arms, kissing, stroking, caressing, chatting, laughing like best friends, as she told him her dreams, wishes and hopes. Then he would fuck her face, her holes, her tits, her hands, damn, he even fucked her armpits and tried to get up in her ears. He came all over her

All Yvonne really wanted from Josh was to be listened to, appreciated and made to feel beautiful. All she really needed was to be fucked long, good and hard, and made to cum deliriously. All she craved was his big, black cock, deep in her body. And what she enjoyed was being dominated by him, and made to live out all his dirty, horny fantasies. She would always say no initially, so that she could say, "He made me do it!", but when he then made her do dirty, nasty shit, and she loved it like a slut.

Josh liked Yvonne loads, because she was a nice, warm person, and fun to be with. And she was a bomb in bed. Even though he used her body thoroughly, for his pleasure, he did not feel like he was exploiting her, for the ripe white woman loved to fuck him. She put her mind, heart, body and soul in their sex. He couldn't count the times she cried with joy as they fucked each other silly in so many ways. She even amazed him with the way she squealed and celebrated, after she finally managed to deep throat his cock entirely for the firs time.

The more he fucked her, the more she wanted, and the more effort he had to put in to impress her, but it wasn't even a problem for him to hold back and fuck her for hours till his back was aching, and his dick, her mouth and all her holes were sore.

Yvonne always had a feeling of guilt at the back of her mind, but she quit trying to fight her lust for Josh. It was ages since her husband had shown her much interest as a person, or displayed such burning desire for her body. Steve could never turn her out and give her so much pleasure like young Josh. Before Josh came into her life and came in all her holes, she and her husband had made love once or twice a fortnight, at the most. Since the hard, throbbing black cock commenced satisfying her needs, she had stopped trying to seduce Steve and he didn't even seem to notice, so therefore, she wasn't fucking with him no more. She didn't miss his meat, he never could fill her up like Josh did, and he couldn't bring out the beast in her like Josh did. He never could satisfy her carnal, wanton, horny cravings.

Yvonne found it increasingly difficult to concentrate herself on her old life. Sometimes she would be sitting with her friends and family, and something she had done with Josh would cross her mind then she would blush profusely, wondering what they would all think, if they knew the things she was doing with her young black lover. It wasn't even that she was fucking a young black man, though that was a mortal crime for them. However, even if she had some of the things she did with Josh with a white guy, even her husband, everybody would still have thought she was the worst slut imaginable. Indeed, part of her thought she was a dirty, no good slut. But it wasn't something she wanted to stop, it was something she just did not want to come out.

Josh made her order sexy, skimpy, flimsy, hot garments, and porn many a hot, dirty, porn DVD (interracial or black, she didn't even wanna see a white cock) from the Internet that she hid in parts of the house her husband didn't even know existed, so Steve couldn't stumble on them and know his wife and mom of his kids was now fucking herself to death with a handsome, hung black stud. She never wore the hot, naughty garments for Steve, but only for Josh, when he dropped by, to have fun and games with her fine, married white ass.

Being dominated and made to do slut things by Josh was very liberating for Yvonne, it set free a wild beast in her, and gave her own dirty, horny fantasies free reign. Yvonne shocked him one afternoon, when she suddenly asked him if he would think about bringing another hung black stud or two to join them. She said it was a secret fantasy of hers, to fuck a couple of guys at once, big, hung black studs, just once, please. Josh didn't know whether to kick her ass or just slap it, for he felt jealous. However, when he told the professor on the phone, the guy said that was perfect, he should get her black studs, and then make her recruit more white women of Jericho for black cocks, in return. Josh said he'd see, but at that moment, he wasn't keen to share the white mom, his very own, private white wife slut, with nobody. Still, a tiny, dark part of his being was so thrilled that he fucked her hard and ran up in the pussy like Ben Johnson on the 100 meter sprint before his ass got banned.

Josh never ever felt guilty about Steve. The jerk was helping the Mayor keep his nefarious system running smoothly, and forcing black women to have sex with him, instead of fucking his hot wife. In fact, Josh thought he should make him suck his dick and fuck him up the ass for that shit, and it was an idea that fermented in the back of his mind, maturing slowly, like good wine. Anyway, he could just not think of anything else to do with a white man really. When he told Rachel of his dark, carnal desire, she laughed and said "Do that shit!"

Chapter 7

Yvonne started going crazy when Josh was too busy to drop by and fuck her for three days, and she always had engagements in the evening, so she couldn't drop by and fuck him.

On the fourth evening, she was so restless and horny. She was sitting at supper with her family when Josh rang.

"What are you doing?" Josh asked, his voice all deep and raspy.

"We are eating."

"Listen, you are talking to a friend of yours that is sick and needs help her with her kids. Leave your food on the table and come over to Rachel's at once."

"What! I mean, what is wrong? Do you think its a cold? Worse. Oh hon. O k. I will come over at once. Its alright honey. What are friends for?" Josh was impressed by her acting abilities. She sounded so convincing.