And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh felt a wild, mad arousal as he fucked Yvonne like an animal, like he was an animal, and she was an animal, and both of them were in heat.

When she finally hung limply over the back of the couch, with glazed eyes, he pulled his cock out of her ass and shoved it in her face. Yvonne sucked his dick like it was coated with tasty chocolate. She licked it clean and then yanked it into her mouth and sucked it feverishly, greedily. She begged Josh to bang it in and fuck her face dizzy. Josh was so so glad to oblige. In fact, pounded her mouth with it until she was just hanging there limply, looking dazed. As his cock swelled up enormously, Yvonne deep throated him and made him shoot one hard blast in her throat. Then she pulled back and took the next two blasts in her mouths, before letting him shoot two more in her face. She swirled his cum in her mouth like a tasty cocktail as she scooped up the cream from her face and licked it off her fingers. Then she rubbed the rest into her skin like lotion. Yvonne staggered to the bar and poured them both juice and gin.

They downed it without a word, then she climbed on top of him and inserted his half hard cock into her cunt. She tugged and massaged him with her cunt and had him hard in a hurry, then she rode him like a horse, bareback and wild, banging her cunt on his cock as he hit her pussy like a barrage of killer punches from Mike Tyson.

The white mom came bawling all over his cock and he kept fucking her until she couldn't take it any longer and just flopped in his ams, heaving and huffing, eyes all dreamy and face and chest all crimson red. Josh threw her on her back on the carpet and rode her hard till he finally exploded deep in her pussy and she went wild, moaning in agony as he pumped her insides full of his seed.

Josh knew he should sit back and give his exhausted body a rest. So he leaned back in the couch and raised his thighs. He didn't have to say a word, Yvonne went down and wriggled her tongue deep into his hole. She devoured his ass for ages, and Josh lay back like a pimp, puffing on a blunt as he got licked. He then dragged her to the carpet, hooked her feet over his shoulders and battered her pussy and ass. She was bawling for more as he ripped her. He fucked her half to death until he finally came in her.

It was only then that they lay in each other's arms and started kissing and stroking each other.

"Thanks baby!" Yvonne moaned, like someone emerging from a hysterical fit. "I needed that."

"Damn, if this is the way you react after I put you on sanctions, I am doing it again.."

"Don't you dare, I was going insane," she pouted playfully.

"Listen Yvonne, we need to talk about your husband."

"What about?"

Josh told her exactly what Steve was doing, helping the Mayor and the rich men of Jericho abuse blacks, systematically oppressing and brutalizing them, keeping them no better off that slaves.

"That's not true," Yvonne gasped.

"It is."

"You are lying. Steve told me that he is improving the town. He has been changing things."

Josh told her that Steve and the rich men of the town were raping black women regularly at the golf club. She got very angry.

"You're lying Josh. I don't believe a single word. Get the hell out! This whole thing is a mistake. I am very married, with three children. My loyalty is to my family."

"Fair enough. I want you to get dressed and come with me."

"I ain't going nowhere with you. Forget it. I think you should just leave Josh."

"Yvonne, get dressed and come with me, or I will fucking bash you right now!" he snarled, his big fingers sinking into her wrist. He was so angry that Yvonne felt very scared.

"If you harm me they will get you."

"I wont harm you unless you dont come with me. Get dressed your stupid, naive chick, and come with me! I will show you something," Josh was now very angry. Yvonne finally reluctantly agreed to come, but said he shouldn't say a word about her husband, Steve

She hid herself in the back of Josh's truck, like her daughter had done so many times, only she didn't know. Josh drove up to Abe's house. He led Yvonne inside. Several of the local blacks were sitting around. Rachel freaked out when she saw Yvonne. She wanted to kick her out but Josh calmed her down. Yvonne was shaking her head, saying Josh was lying. Rachel left the room and returned with Maria, or "Tiny". Yvonne was shown Tiny's baby. She needed only one glance to see the striking resemblance between the little brown child and her own children. Yvonne became faint and collapsed onto a chair.

Josh let the other women talk to her. They told her exactly what went on at the golf club, that black women were constantly forced to make themselves available for the rich and affluent white men of the town, including her husband, an the ones who refused were harassed and raped by the Sheriff and his boys. Tiny then told her how Steve had tried to force her to abort and later to give up her baby, and how he had then given the order for her and the kid to be killed. The girls who had witnessed the talk supported her. They even told Yvonne about a birthmark on Steve's inner thigh.

Yvonne looked like she had just seen a ghost then been punched hard between the eyes. In fact, she looked like a zombie that had smoked too much weed. Josh then bundled Yvonne back into his car and drove her home. She did not say anything on the way.

When they got home, Yvonne sobbed heavily. Josh held her and stroked her. When it didn't work, he gave her strong drinks and strong blunts, then brought her to bed. She fell asleep like a stone. Josh got in bed besides her and read a book. She woke up three hours later and snuggled up to him.

"I don't know what to do, Josh. I am so embarrassed, and so humiliated. I am so mad!"

"Dont get mad, get even!"

"Make love to me Josh, please. Gimme something big, hard and solid to believe in. Please make love to me."

Yvonne rolled on top of him and kissed him, desperately. She was as aggressive and forceful as he had ever experienched her. She soon slotted his didck into her hole. She was not all that wet, but she started galloping away so wildly that her pussy soon lubed itself. She wore a tirtured expression on her face and cried in anguish as she came. Then she colapsed on top of him and sobbed heavily. He stroked her and comforted her, then he licked the tears from her cheeks.

"Thanks honey, for opening my eyes, again," she sighed and embraced him gently, pulling him on top. This time around, she was calmer and wanted to make love. They wrapped their arms around each other drowned in their kisses. They made slow love, that slowly built up. Then they fucked each other like animals.

Josh got up and went to the porch to smoke after his exhausted lover had fallen asleep, snoring aloud, her face pussy and ass hole smeared with his cum. They had fucked each other to death and back to life.

Josh couldn't pretend that he hadn't enjoyed fucking Yvonne. He started wondering if he could ever live without this type of wild, nasty, dirty sex. He hadn't fucked Svenia up the ass. She said she didn't want, she was scared. She loved it when he licked her ass and she had started licking his as well. But she was scared of taking his cock in her hole. Sex with her was still so much fun and very satisfying though. Anyway, her young pussy was as tight as her mom's ass, Josh thought dirtily, and laughed.

The type of raw, unbridled, carnal debauchery he enjoyed with her mom satisfied a darker, nastier side of his. Would he be satisfied with Svenia and good, clean sex. Or would he stray and look for Yvonne types, again and again. Or should he turn Svenia into such a dirty slut like her mom. He was sure he could, for he was sure everybody had such a darker, nastier side in them. It just needed the right catalyst, like his big, black cock.

Chapter 4

They slept late. Yvonne started breakfast by sucking his cock. As they ate food and drank coffee, Josh told her his plan. Yvonne was mad at Steve and wanted to kill him. She agreed to his plan immediately, though he didn't tell her everything. He asked her for a cam coder, saying they would force him to confess and then blackmail him with it, if anything should happen to Tiny and her kid.

Yvonne tried to fall into a depression, but Josh gave her weed and took and booze and took her to the pool for a swim and several nice, long fucks all morning and early afternoon. Then they prepared the master bedroom, setting up several hidden cameras. As Steve was about to arrive, he parked his car way out of sight, hid in a guest room. Yvonne went to lounge at the pool, in a cream and black thong bikini, waiting for Steve. He had made her promise to stay cool, and not to blow it by confronting her husband emotionally. They had to get him in his study.

Josh peeped out of the window and saw Steve arrive with his chauffeur. He looked at him from behind the curtain, like a wild beast of the jungle viewing its supper for that evening. He didn't feel hatred for Steve. He wasn't the enemy, he was prey, to be subdued and devoured, carefully, cleverly.

Yvonne's husband was a tall, lean, and handsome man, with a pale, smooth shaved face and short, dark hair. He was in his early forties and something about him reminded strongly of Svenia, the shape of the eyes and their light green color. He was carrying a lap top case and a traveling bag.

Josh did not hear anything for a while, after Steve entered. Finally, Yvonne sneaked quietly into the room where he was hiding and closed the door.

"Is he is his study now?" he whispered.

"Yes."

"Take me to him."

"No. Wait. I wanna suck your dick and drink your cum right here, right now, just a few meters away from him. Psst!"

Josh couldn't stop the angry wife. She dropped to her knees, freed his cock from his pants and soon had him rock hard. She blew his dick quietly but voraciously, until he erupted in her mouth. She then wiped her lips and led him to her husband's study. She knocked and opened the door. Steve looked up then everything happened fast.

Josh shoved Yvonne at her husband and sent her flying into him. He kicked the door shut and pulled out Abe's pistol, which nobody in Jericho knew that he had. Abe had been so reluctant to lend it to him. But he had finally convinced him with two thousand dollars. Josh cocked it and pointed it into Steve's face. Steve screamed. And Yvonne screamed, going white with mortal fear. This was not what Josh had promised. He had said he would only threaten and film Steve confessing. She had not imagined that Josh would come with a pistol.

"Shut the fuck up., both of you," Josh snarled and cocked the pistol. Both of them went dead silent.

"Josh! Are you mad. Please put that pistol away," Yvonne whimpered, her big, glassy eyes wide open with fear.

"Listen, boy, put that pistol away and leave, and we will just forgot that you had this dumb idea in the first place. Besides, we don't keep cash here," Steve said, trying to be authoritative.

"You think I want your money? Don't be stupid!" Josh's voice was thick with hate. "Steve, you are the brains behind this evil system in Jericho, keeping the blacks trapped, their lives no better than slaves. What makes you think you have the right to do what you are doing here?"

"Who the hell are you!"

"I am the guy that is gonna put a bullet between your eyes," Josh growled.

Someone had once told him that if you threatened to hit someone, you had to want to hit them, for the threat to be effective. If they noticed that you're bluffing, they would probably hit you. Therefore he called up all the hatred he had for Steve and his boys. His eyes blazed. He was glad he had removed the bullets, or he would have shot Steve.

Steve saw the murder in Josh's eyes and cringed back.

"No! Its not me! I just work for the Mayor" he whimpered pathetically, in mortal fear.

"That is not good enough, Steve. I'm killing you!"

"No Josh. Please honey. Don't kill him darling. You promised you wouldn't do anything rash and stupid," Yvonne wailed.

"You know why she is calling me honey, Steve? Coz I have been fucking your wife." Steve gasped and stared at Yvonne.

"What! You are a nigger whore! I am putting you out!"

"No Steve. I am divorcing you and taking the kids away you bastard!"

"Oh yeah! You will never leave this town alive. One call, and you are dead!"

"Hey guys, the man with the gun is over here. Do you want it between your eyes, or in your heart, Steve, assuming you have one?"

"Josh honey, please. Put the gun away.." she begged. "I don't like guns."

"Yvonne, shut the fuck up or I will slap you so hard you will fly right through the wall. I don't want to hear one more sound from you! You hear!" Yvonne nodded, her face white as paper.

"Alright Steve, get on your knees and crawl over here to me..."

Steve whimpered, shivering as he crawled over to Josh.

"Turn around and bend your ass over, yeah, just like that. Ever had a black foot up your ass? Here, try that!" Josh kicked his as hard as he could in the ass with his booted foot, sending him tumbling on his face. Steve whimpered. "Tell me, have you ever seen Sheriff Gray and his men whipping black ass?"

"I never hit any black man," Steve whined.

"No Steve, you just advised them to leave no marks, and to do it out of sight."

"Is it true, Steve?" Yvonne gasped. "You said you had stopped the beatings completely."

"Oh he lied. Tell her about the black girls at the golf club either huh? Is it fun, forcing those block girls to dress up like whores and suck your dicks?"

"He is lying honey, don't believe a word."

"She knows already Steven. She met several of the girls yesterday and they told her everything. You ass hole!"

Josh kicked Steve as hard as he could, then he smacked Steve furiously, backhand, forehand, back hand...

Steven rolled himself into a ball on the floor, whimpering like a child.

"Please don't hit me! Please sir! I am sorry!"

Yvonne started crying.

"No! Josh. Please stop it. Please. I cant stand violence."

"Oh yeah. Yunno what, I was gonna put a bullet in his head and leave..."

"They will get you. You will be hunted nationwide!" Steve wailed, trying to sound threatening.

"You stupid! I used a fake name. Nobody here knows my true identity. I will be gone without a trace. And it will just be one less racist to worry about."

Steve looked shocked and real scared now.

"No Josh. Please don't shoot him."

"Alright then," Josh released the cock and put the pistol on the desk. "Here is your chance Steve. You are bigger than me. I am just a lil nigger huh. Why don't you get up on your feet and go for it. Man to man. Or are you scared, you fucking coward!" Josh kicked him hard to the ass and laughed.

Steve roared and jumped to his feet. He had a mad look in his eyes; he was seething with rage as he came swinging for Josh. Josh hadn't boxed and taken Kung Fu lessons half his life for nothing. And Steve was a privileged guy who had never had to fight once in his life. He beat him like Ali beat Liston, not knocking him out, just ducking and smacking him. He had no intention of leaving marks and wounds, just like the Sheriff's boys, therefore he hit his kidneys, kneed him hard to the belly, punched him to the solar plexus and the small of his back and jabbed his shoulders, making him moan with agony. Josh hit him till Steve gave up trying to attack him and started whimpering and backing away. Josh moved between the long legged white husband and the door.

"Is that all you can do, you weakling. You ball less man, taking a whipping from a Nigga like me, right before your wife, when you know I have been fucking her! Punk. Ass hole!" Josh spat at his feet and laughed in his face.

Steve suddenly dove for the pistol. He snatched it from the desk, aimed it Josh and pulled the trigger. Yvonne screamed and tried to jump between Josh and the pistol. There was a loud click and Josh laughed. Steve tried to fire, again and again. Then Josh moved in and hit him to the jaw, knocking him out. Josh caught him as he slumped and put him gently on his ass, against the wall.

"Josh! Are you mad! Beating him up or killing him will not stop the rest. And you cant beat or kill them all."

Josh turned and looked her in the eye. "You were gonna take the bullet for me huh? Thanks mama!"

"I didn't think. I was hoping he wouldn't shoot me actually."

"Thanks anyway," he hugged her tightly and kissed her. "Go and get me a bucket full of cold water. Now, do it!" he smacked her ass.

Yvonne left the room and returned. Josh told her to go and go and pour some vodka and juice into plastic jars and grab some plastic cups and loads of blunts and bring them all to the main bed room, and switch on the cameras. She tried to ask what he planned.

"I am going to get the confession from Steve. It will take about ten minutes, don't disturb, alright?"

"Alright, but please don't him anymore."

He promised and told her to git.

He poured the water over Steve and he came to sputtering. He looked around dazed.

"Steve, I want you to get up on your knees and come here and suck my dick," Josh said.

"No! I wont do that."

"Alright then, I was only holding back because your wife was here. Actually, I wanna kill you with my bare hands. Come here baby!"

Josh took his time, taking careful aim, and he kneed him hard to the chest and hit him in the kidneys, belly and in the balls several times, masking him grunt and moan with pain. He thrashed Steve till he was crawling weakly on the ground, whimpering, crying tears and completely defeated, without an ounce of fight left in him.

"Listen Steve. You are going to do anything I say or you are dead. Is that clear?"

"Yes... Please just don't hit me. I will do whatever you say, sir. Please..." Steve sobbed, in mortal fear and immense pain.

"No. I think you are just pretending." Josh bashed him again and strangled him, then he slapped him hard across the cheeks and forehead so many times, making his head snap back.

"Please sir, please... Please!!!" Steve wept like a well licked, brutalized, truant, coward child.

"Alright, wipe away the snot and tears and smile. Be a good boy now," Steve did it hurriedly.

Like Josh had guessed, the architect of violence was himself not used to violence at all. He was such a coward really, a yellow bellied one.

"Good boy. Now quit crying. Crawl over here and suck my dick. By the way, if you think of biting me, I have loaded some live ammo into the gun," Josh showed him some bullets and waived the gun. "Now, come and get your face fucked. Take off my pants."

Steve was pale as a ghost and he whimpered and groaned with pain as he slavishly crawled to Josh's feet. Josh towered over him and told him to open his pants and take his cock out. Steve did it with shaking hands. He did as he was told, scooping up the long, dark lolling cock, stroking it, licking it and making it wet with his spit. Then he peeled back the foreskin and twirled his tongue around the thick head.

"Do a good job, you little whore. Or I will just put it back in my pants and fuck you up!"

Steve whimpered and did such a good job, getting it all hard. Then Josh told him and he vacuumed it into his mouth. Steve's mouth was filled with thick, hard, throbbing black cock. Josh put a big, black hand on his forehead and started pumping him back and forth, as his lusty hips fucked his face. Steve sucked for all he was worth, hearing Josh calling him a cocksucker and a bitch, smacking his head and pulling on his hair as he fucked his face with his ever hardening, ever swelling cock.

"Shit, you are such a natural born bitch for black cock Steve, lemme sit down. Stroke my alls and jerk my cock, do it like the good little bitch you are. I want you to show me that you really love my cock, or you are gonna get it..."