And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you are hot," Marcia rasped as she gazed between Svenia's golden thighs, looking at the fat pussy outlined in her tiny, drawstring shorts. She opened her mouth and exhaled. Svenia's hips trembled as she felt her friend's hot breath on the insides of her thighs. Goosebumps broke all over her skin. Marcia chuckled and leaned in and nuzzled her pussy. Svenia tensed sharply. Marcia chuckled and kissed her pussy, pursing her lips and pressing them straight onto her slit for a second, smacking loudly, and then pulling back.

"Hey! Marcia!" Svenia began but couldn't finish. The feel of Marcia's lips on her pussy had tantalized and caused her to feel such sharp, exciting sensations. She could feel the juices pour into her cunt. Something deep inside her was screaming for her to grab Marcia by her long locks and yank her face into her pussy.

"Come down here and let me give you some smoke," Marcia said and inhaled deeply of the joint. She eased her hand around the back of Svenia's head and stroked her, as she gently pulled her face down to hers.

They had exhaled weed smoke into each other's mouth many times. But Svenia could tell this time would be different. Marcia had such an intense, aroused shine in her narrowed eyes. And Svenia's heart was beating like a drum in her chest. She opened her mouth and Marci smeared her thick, pouting dark lips into Svenia's pink ones. She exhaled into her and Svenia sucked up the weed smoke, feeling it rush to her head, making her dizzy. Then she felt Marcia's tongue softly licking her lips. She gasped and thought she should pull back, but she didn't She felt mesmerized. Marcia started licking the insides of her lips, and her gums, her tongue tip feeling like a soft, gentle butterfly wing.

Svenia exhaled her pent up breath into her friend's mouth and Marcia's tongue slid softly, confidently into her mouth. She twirled it around Svenia's coaxing it to a gentle, slippery dance. Svenia felt herself begin to float into a dream like, happy state.

She stared sucking on Marcia's thick lips, licking them, exploring them tenderly with her tongue. Marcia opened her mouth and invited her in and Svenia followed. She explored her friend's soft mouth and kissed her till they were both dizzy. Marcia pulled Svenia down besides her and eased a thigh between hers. They slid their arms around each other, molding their bodies together, their thick, soft breasts touching, pressing. Marcia eased the band off Svenia#s pony and her blond hair cascaded down. She pulled the blond's pretty, heart shaped face down to hers. Svenia sighed as her pink lips were engulfed in Marcia's thick, pouting chocolate lips. She slid her hands up into Marcia's long, curly hair and stroked it affectionately, seeking for her head, until she found it and caressed it with her fingers.

The two girls kissed, gazing into each other's eyes, with lust and excitement, as they stroked each other's hair and cheeks affectionately. They kissed softly, gently, languidly, lazily, like there was no hurry. They moaned and sighed as they slurped and sucked up each other's saliva, while their hands traced and caressed each other's curves.

"Josh's lips are like yours, thick and soft like pillows. I love kissing black lips," Svenia rasped.

"You are a slut for black meat!" Marcia teased and pinched Svenia's excited nipple, making her yelp. Then the brown sugar babe pulled Svenia on top of her, and wrapped her legs around Svenia's middle, pushing her hot, steaming cunt into her toned belly.

Svenia felt such sharp tingles all over her body as Marcia ground her hot pussy into her and stroked and caressed her big breasts. She gave a sharp moan and tongued her friend passionately, aggressively, shoving her tongue down her throat. Marcia slid a hand under Svenia's boob tube and claimed a big, soft melon. She ran her finger around the nipple, slowly inching closer to the excited nub. When she caught it and pinched it, Svenia yelped sharply. Marcia's other hand slid in under her pants and cupped a thick, firm ass cheek.

"Damn Svenia baby girl, I love that fine white ass" she rasped into the soft, pink lips.

"I love your black ass too," rasped the blond, feeling Marcia caress her cheek, exploring it with her light fingers, making her shiver as sharp thrills coursed through her body.

"Mind if I grab boo?" Marcia rasped huskily, and sank her fingers in, grabbing soft, hot, firm flesh. The blond inhaled sharply and held her breath, forgetting to breath. Marcia pushed her thigh between Svenia's and started moaning it into her excited cunt as she worked her ass. Svenia was surprised as she suddenly realized she was rolling her hips, grinding her leaking cunt into Marcia.

Then blond slid a hand in under the black girl's hot pants, to cup a big, soft ass cheek, feeling it clench and unclench sexily, as Marcia dry fucked her. Her other lovingly stroked its way up the toned, chocolate belly and slid in under the tank top, to cup and fondle a soft, hot, pliant breast. Then she caught a thick, long nipple between her thumb and finger and started stroking it, feeling it instantly grow hard as a pebble. Marcia cried sharply and arched her back, her hips thrusting lustily at her friend.

"Oh fuck Svenia baby! You make me feel so good!" Marcia moaned huskily.

She suddenly pushed Svenia impatiently onto her back and pulled her top off her creamy orbs. They spilled into her chocolate hands.

There was suddenly something very serious about Marcia's countenance. She snorted at Svenia and shoved the joint between her pink lips. She slapped her palm between Svenia's legs and cupped her cunt, feeling it pulse. She squeezed it and felt it squelch with wetness. Svenia froze.

"Don't be scared honey, I am going to take good care of you. Hold up them big, beautiful white tits and feed me..." she rasped. Svenia found herself scooping up her breasts and offering them to her friend's thick, dark lips.

Marcia lapped up Svenia's big orbs, purring like a cat as she made them all slick with her hot, wet saliva. The touch of her hot tongue on her boobs drove Svenia mad. She gazed with wide, disbelieving eyes as the excited, dark beauty gorged herself on her tits, licking her skin like it was coated with candy. She licked the two mounds and the valley between them, skirting around the thick nipples. Then she bore down on one, licking around it in circles that grew ever smaller.

"A-a-a-a-ahhh!" Svenia moaned, as her nipple was suddenly sucked into Marcia's thick lips. The black girl nibbled and chewed on it like it was tasty. Then she spat it out and teased it, snaking her tongue around it and flicking it, and it was exquisite. Svenia's blood started to boil and she rolled her hips, grinding her cunt into Marcia's hand.

Marcia squeezed and fondled her cunt as she sucked her nipples and grazed them with her sparkling, even white teeth till they were hard like pebbles. She pressed her middle finger into Svenia's crease and stroked up and down, firmly, feeling the hot wetness beneath the shorts. Svenia's eyes rolled back in her head and she pushed her cunt and tits at her friend. Marcia found her engorged clit through the shorts and rubbed it nicely, making the soaked, silk gusset of her thongs stroke her nub exquisitely. Svenia's hips were rocked by sharp spasms.

"Oh fuck! Yes Marcia! Yes baby!" she moaned as fireworks exploded in her cunt. She couldn't believe it as she came. "ooooo! Oooo!" Svenia flopped back and giggled, her big, blushing tits heaving.

Marcia sat over her and kissed her, stroking her face.

"How you feel, darling?"

"Good!" she rasped. "But I am nervous. And what about Josh? I love him."

"I am sure he wouldn't mind us having fun together. He would join us if we begged him to. Would you like that?"

"Yes!" Svenia rasped, feeling a wild excitement.

"Relax honey, hold on."

Marcia walked to the fridge and came back with a tube of vanilla cream and another of chocolate. She peeled off her top, setting her proud, round, chocolate breasts free. Svenia wanted to dive at them and gorge her greedy mouth. She reached out, to touch them and stroke them, but the black girl pushed her back and made her hold up her big, bouncy pale tits as she spread vanilla cream on one nipple and chocolate on the other. Svenia squirmed and moaned sweetly as Svenia greedily licked the cream up from her tits like she was starving.

"Do you want me to continue honey?"

"Yes!" Svenia rasped.

Marcia kissed her lips again, languidly, to remove her nervousness. She told Svenia to pull two pillows under her back so she could see her devour her golden body, then she went down Svenia's belly, spreading cold cream and lapping it up from her, leaving her skin wet and prickly. Svenia moaned with joy and pleasure, gazing at Marcia work incensing magic on her. She started rubbing her cunt tortuously into Marcia.

Marcia reached Yvonne's mons and opened her shorts. She hooked her fingers into the elastic waistband, catching her thongs too. She pulled them downwards, stretching them, exposing Svenia's pink, shaved cunt, but they remained in place at the back, held by Svenia's thick ass. Marcia exhaled onto her vagina and Svenia felt sweet, sharp sensations that made her moan and shiver.

Marcia dipped her face into Yvonne's pants and licked her shaved pubes, making her moan and dance to the heat of her hot tongue. Svenia started rolling her hips and moaning. Marcia neared her slit, only to pull back several times, till Svenia was feeling incensed.

"What's the matter, white bitch! You horny!" Marci laughed and slapped Svenia's mons.

"Eat me!" was all the blond growled.

Marcia peeled Svenia's shorts off her but left the thongs on. She grabbed the tiny, cream garment by the waist band and pulled, stretching it over Svenia's cunt. Then she dipped her face between Svenia's thighs and opened her mouth to engulf her pussy through her panties. She sucked and licked, slurping up the copious juices that were leaking through the thin, wet garment. The black moaned with relish as the white girl writhed and cried with pleasure and pushed her cunt at her.

"Pull them thongs to the side. Show me your sweet little white vagina," Marcia rasped, her eyes blazing at Svenia. Svenia's shaky hands pulled her thong off her shaved cunt, stretching the garment so much it even creaked at the seams.

Marcia moaned as she gazed at Svenia's alluring, fat, shaved pussy. Her thick lips were glued and pursed together, hiding her slit. The twat looked like a juicy, gleaming, ripe fruit, filled with tasty juices. Marcia moaned as the strong scent of Svenia's arousal hit her nostrils, making her drool. She squeezed some vanilla cream along Svenia's pussy lips, making her shudders from the cold. Then she added some chocolate. "Mmmm! That looks so tasty," Marcia moaned and opened her luscious lips to engulf Svenia's cunt in her hot mouth. She lapped up the tasty sauce, chewing and sucking gently, making Svenia's cunt simply dissolve Then she teased the sealed, engorged lips with her tongue, slowly prying them open.

"Oh!!!!" Svenia moaned, gazing down into Marci's dark eyes, hearing her moan with relish as she devoured her. Then Marcia pressed her chin into her gash and slowly wriggled her tongue into her hole, rolling it round and round, teasing the sensitive nerve endings. Svenia cried and heaved as Marcia tongued her, making her feel so wonderful.

Marcia was moaning with sweet relish as she started sucking and slurping, making Svenia's cunt open around her mouth like a budding flower. She lapped away at her cunt like a sweet cat lapping rich cream, mewing away. Svenia rolled her hips, sighing and purring sweetly as her pussy melted and her juices pour into torrents into the brown lips. Marcia swallowed greedily, burrowing her tongue gently but persistently into her, deeper and deeper, coaxing her cunt to open up and drench her mouth with tasty juices.

Svenia floated on warm clouds of bliss as Marcia caused her wonderful, sharp currents to sizzle through her cunt. A beautiful myriad of her favorite colors flashed across her eyes. She had to blink her eyes once in a while, to clear them, so she could look down at the pretty brown face, feasting on her cunt.

Smiling naughtily, Marcia licked her digits and slid two into Svenia cunt. She rolled them deep into her, stroking the excited walls of her vagina. Then she hooked them up and started stroking the roof of her vagina, finding a spot that caused Svenia incensing pleasure.

"Oh fuck! That's it Marcia! Right there honey!" Svenia cried and Svenia slapped her palms onto the bed and her hips gave a sharp jerk. Marcia started finger fucking her, causing an incensing itch to grow in Svenia's cunt. Marcia's started licking around Svenia engorged, dark pink nub, teasing it with her hot breath. Svenia cried with frustration and tried to shove it at her mouth, but the dark girl kept darting away.

"Oh fuck! You are so mean!!!" she pouted.

"Open up your pussy honey. Spread it for me!" Svenia blushed but her hands eagerly grabbed her pussy lips between the thumb and fingers of each hand and pulled them apart, opening her dripping, pink cunt to the brown girl's dark eyes.

"Oh fuck! Feed me Svenia. Feed me your fucking cunt you white whore..." Marcia chuckled

"Yeah, eat twat you sexy black bitch!" Svenia growled with lust and plastered her clit on Marcia's mouth. Marcia caught the pink nub between her dark lips and and started slurping it loudly, pulling and releasing it rapidly. The pleasure was incensing for Svenia. She could almost see her orgasm rushing at her, like a runaway train. The blond arched her back, and pumped her hips lustily, fucking the pretty, brown face, making it all wet with her juices.

"Oh yes darling. Eat me darling. Oh shit!!!!!"

Svenia wallowed in pure pleasure. Marcia pinched her clit, making her yelp. And then the chocolate babe suddenly jammed three digits up her tunnel and snatched her engorged clit between her lips. She sucked on it like she was sucking a tiny cock while she wriggled and rolled her fingers in and out of her clutching.

Svenia gave a long prolonged moan from deep within her chest and her pussy and head seemed to just explode. Then Marcia started finger fucking her in a blur, intensifying her orgasm, causing her hips to buck violently as a searing flame spread from her pussy to encompass her whole body. Marcia held on to her tenaciously and kept working her genitals. Svenia was sent tumbling from one incensing, shattering orgasm into the next.

As she flopped back, she felt Marcia rolling her onto her belly. The black girl climbed astride Svenia, facing her feet. She settled her ass down on Svenia's shoulders and started stroking her cheeks. She snaked her fingers into the waistband of Svenia's thong, and started pulling it tantalizingly up and down her crack, as she smacked and fondled her cheeks. Svenia started moaning, rolling her hips. Then Marcia sank down and dipped her face to the blond's girls golden tanned ass cheeks. She eased the thong back and smeared her lips to the small of her back. She sucked on it, nibbled and licked it, and Svenia moaned, grinding her lusty hips into the bed. Marcia fished the tong out of the deep crack and hooked it over a round ass bun. Then she palmed a cheek in each hand and started squeezing them together and pulling them apart, making Svenia cry and rub her face into the bed.

As Marcia's hot tongue lapped her sensitive cleft, Svenia gave a sharp moan. Then Marcia was dribbling her hot drool into, watching it slowly trickle down crack, and well around her pink, puckered hole. Marcia then gave a sweet moan and smacked Svenia's cheeks, then she grabbed them and spread them and dove into her. She ran her tongue up and down and plated her over sensitized crack and Svenia rolled her hips, grinding her ass into the dark girl's face. Marcia tickled her hole with her hot tongue tip, stroking around and around. Then she bore down on her and pushed her tongue into her ass hole.

"Oh fuck! You are driving me mad, Marcia darling..." Svenia cried, her hips shuddering.

"Fuck! I love this fucking ass!" Marcia snarled, smacking Svenia's cheeks so hard she left red imprints. "Stroke your clit honey. Do it for me..."

Svenia's hand shot out to grab her fat clit and she started frigging it and rolling her lusty hips. "That's a good white bitch!" Marcia moaned and buried her tongue in Svenia's ass. She started bobbing her head, sending her long, wet tongue sliding in and out of Svenia's lucky ass hole.

The pleasure was so exquisite. Svenia couldn't take it lying back and the lusty blond rose up on all fours, carrying petite Marcia on her back as the black girl held on and tongued her long and good.

"Stroke your clit hard Svenia. I want you to cumm hard, with my tongue buried up your ass hole..."

Svenia only gave an animal grunt and fed three digits into her hole, pressing the ball of her hand into her engorged clit. Then she started frigging herself vigorously. Her fingers sloshed in and out of her hole as she rubbed her nub, while Marcia tongue fucked her hole, burying her long tongue deep in her hole.

"Ah!!!! Yes! Yes!!! oh yes Marcia! That's it! This is awesome! Fuck!!!!" Svenia moaned feverishly. Her body started shuddering

Marcia chuckled sweetly and grabbed a glass of wine. She drank deeply and then pried Svenia's gaping lips apart and poured wine into her.

As Svenia recovered, she saw Marcia get up and walk to a couch. Her eyes were glued to Marcia's thick ass cheeks, split by a tiny white thong. Marcia climbed onto the couch, bending her ass over and wagging it at her. Then she rolled onto her back and scooped up her tits. She held them up at Svenia.

"Come here and let Mama feed you honey..." Svenia got up and ran after her. She eased between Marcia's thighs and the black girl snaked an arm around her neck...

"Stick your tongue out..."

The blond put out her tongue and Marcia slapped it with her tit. Then she shoved a thick, dark nipple at her drooling mouth and Svenia snaked her long, pink tongue around it. She teased it and sucked on it and Marcia felt sharp bolts of electricity shoot straight to her clit.

"Oh fuck. Eat the other one too. Don't forget it..." she shoved the other nipple into Svenia's mouth and the blond treated it like it was precious, and sucked it till it was turgid and huge, and all covered in her saliva.

"Fuck! You need to breathe my air darling!" Marcia moaned and wrapped her arms around her head, burying the white face in the deep valley between her brown tits, and holding her in there like she wanted to suffocate her. Svenia couldn't breath, her nostrils were plugged by soft, brown flesh. But she didn't care, all she wanted to breathe was Marcia.

When she was finally released, the blond gasped for breath and dove in again, so Marcia repeated in several times. Svenia spread a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cream lavishly all over Marcia's toned, chocolate belly and licked her way downwards. She wasn't so experienced, but she just did what she liked done to her.

Marcia loved it anyway and got so horny. She was crying and scooping up her big tits to suck on her own nipples as Svenia's tongue blazed a wet trail downwards. Then Svenia dipped her face between Marcia's dark, juicy thighs and sniffed the fat cunt in the hot pants like a dog. Marcia was so wet her juices were leaking through the material. Svenia hooked her fingers into the hot pants and slowly peeled them off, to reveal a pretty, bald, dark brown pussy, with long, furled, dark lips. They were parted in a smile, revealing a pink-reddish gash.

The aroused cunt was gleaming with moisture and droplets were gathering at the bottom of the slit. Svenia groaned and dove in there. She pushed her way down and sucked the whole pussy into her mouth. The blond's sparkling, glassy eyes blazed into Marci's dark slits as she greedily gulped down the tasty juices.