And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she kissed his inner thigh, his thick dangling cock pressed into her cheek. She pulled back but he yanked on her hair and rubbed his spongy, jet black cock in face, pushing it into her eyes and ear holes and slapping her cheeks with it.

"Yeah, I like that, slapping that stupid white face with my dick! Lick the other side, white whore..."

She licked his other leg and thigh wet. Then he pulled her face higher and pressed her mouth onto his shaved, dark pubes.

"Eat it like a tasty, sweet steak. Do it or get this..." he touched her forehead with the flower pot. She whimpered and started chewing and licking, feeling his hard, hot cock pressing into her chin.

"Come on, you can do better than that. Are you fucking holding back!" he stared at her with mad eyes.

"No master, I am doing my best!" she whimpered.

"Then do better. Suck and chew, damn you!" Smack! Smack! "Damn! That's better. That's a good whore, show me how hungry you are for this black meat!"

She heard him gasp and moan as he ground his hips into her, pressing his huge, jet black, scary cock into her. Then he was grabbing one of her big tits and fondling it and pulling on her nipple.

"Lick my cock Carrie And if you try anything funny, I will smash this pot into you and crack your skull. Is that what you want, for me to make your brains hang out?"

"No!" she whimpered.

"Then pick it up and lick it like a chocolate lolly!"

Hands shaking, Carrie picked up his huge, hard, spongy jet black cock. She felt so scared as she stared at the monster, twitching in her pale hands like a venomous snake. Josh pinched her nipple hard.

"Lick the motherfucker!"

Carrie wailed and started licking.

"fuck you white whore! You can do better than that. If it ain't feeling good by the count of five, you will have flowers growing out of your busted skull. One, three four..."

Carrie cried and licked his dick as good as she could. She ran her tongue all over it and smeared her lips to it and sucked on it, doing her best to please her black tormentor. Josh leaned back against the wall and parted his thighs as the pale woman licked his dark meat till it was all slick.

"Now, peel back the skin and wrap your tongue around it like a snake. Do it you worthless whore! Piece of shit!"

Carrie peeled back the shroud of foreskin and his thick, bulbous head emerged, and her nostrils were assailed by the smell of his excited cock. The thick slit was welling with thick cream. She felt nauseated as Josh made her lap it up, slowly. The salty taste of his cum assailed her taste buds sharply. Then he made her wrap her tongue around his black dick head like an eel, again and again. Carrie did her best and felt relieved as his hips twitched.

"Now, take it in your mouth, just the head and swirl your tongue around it like a good whore!"

Carrie tried to open her jaws as wide as she could but he would not fit. "Its too big!" she cried, daunted and desperate.

"What!" She started to say it again and he shoved his meat in, filling up her mouth. "Now swirl it around in your mouth, or else..."

Carrie whimpered and did it, swirling it around and stroking and caressing the big head with her tongue. She felt it grow even harder and larger.

"Alright, now suck it and jerk it bitch! Do it you stupid whore! And you know you better do a good job and make me happy! Fuck! Pull your lips over your teeth, you slut!" he tapped her lightly with the flower pot.

Carrie did her best, jerking his thick, long, hard, spongy head and vacuuming the head as good as she could.

"Fuck bitch! That is nothing! Take that whole motherfucker in your mouth!" Carrie bore down on him, sucking, until she felt his thick head at the back of her throat. She looked at his shaft, cross eyed and felt so daunted, seeing that most of it was not even in her mouth. She became desperate, whimpering, sucking and pulling more and more into her mouth but it would never fit in. She gazed desperately up at Josh, imploring him with her eyes.

But Josh snorted and grabbing her head in a powerful grip of steel, yanked her hard onto his crotch. She felt his spongy head trying to push into her throat. His cock bent at an unnatural angle.

"Yeah, that's it white whore, choke on that big, black dick! Take it..."

He pushed harder and she felt him enter her windpipe. Her senses screamed that he would split her in two and make her suffer till she suffocated. She gagged and sputtered, but he kept shoving. Spit and snot shot out of her nose and splattered onto her face. But Josh smacked her and forced himself deeper into her throat, till his whole shaft was buried in her.

"That's better white bitch. You look so hot, with a mouth full of black cock. Look in the screen!"

Carrie turned and looked at the monitor, and wailed desperately in her chest, her eyes welling with tears as she saw herself with a muscular, dark black man towering over her, with his whole long, black cock buried in her gaping, stretched mouth. It was such a hideous sight, and she felt herself simply grow weak and succumb. She didn't even try to pull back, as if she hoped his cock would just choke and kill her.

Josh chuckled dirtily and pulled back till just his dick head was in her mouth. Carrie gasped for breath through her nose and reached up to wipe her face.

"Ah ah, leave it like that. That#s the way I like my white slut."

Then he grabbed her forehead with his big, black hand and started pumping her onto his cock as he shoved it into her mouth, again and again, fucking her face so hard that he was sending her spit flying. Carrie just could not believe this was happening to her, she stared at the screen, her mouth hanging limply open, as he used her for his pleasure.

"Shit, this has been fun," Josh laughed. "But I need to get a head start, before they hunt me for killing you Carrie. And since you wont blow me, I will just have to kill you now wont I? You don't make me cum in two minutes flat, our movie will end with a bang!" he hit her head lightly with the pot to show he wasn't messing around. "If you manage, I will run without killing you. Anyway, rape ain't as bad as murdering a white woman. SO, that would be better for us both. Do it, stroke my balls suck me, jerk me, but fucking make me cum whore!"

Carrie thought she had better do her best to keep the small, minimalistic chances she had of surviving. She grabbed his dick with both hands desperately and blew him like her life depended on it, which she believed it did. She focused all her attention on pleasing his dick and pleasing Josh. Carrie had blown a few cocks in her life, but she had never wanted a man to cum this desperately. She looked up at him with scared, gray eyes as she sank her fingers into his thick, veined, spongy cock and wanked it hard and fast, as she sucked his dick head hard.

"Yeah! That's it Carrie. That's better! Show me you love it! Yeah, white girl!"

She sucked him and fucked him with her mouth. Then she pulled her lips off his cock with a plop and licked and chewed on his fat dick head.

"Slap your tongue with it bitch! I like that!" Carrie did not even think about it, she just did it. Then she pressed it into the flat of her tongue, rubbing it vigorously, and felt it jerk sharply.

"Oh fuck Carrie, this is good. If you had been like this from the start, I would never have wanted you dead. Don't stop baby! Oh! Yeah! Suck that big, black cock! Lemme hear you moan with my dick in your mouth honey!"

All Carrie was aware of was the big, throbbing, spongy, hot black cock, that throbbed with animal power as she teased it, pleasing its owner, making him groan with lust, saving her life. She draped her lips over it and sucked it in.

She wrapped her mouth around it like a hot, tight, velvet sheath and wrapped one hand around the thick base, not managing to get it all around it. Her other hand picked up his thick balls and then she was bobbing her head feverishly and sucking and stroking, making wet, slurping sounds deep in her mouth.

"Oh fuck yeah. Suck baby. Suck that big Nigga dick you little whore! Fuck! That's it Carrie! Yes honey."

"Mmmmm!" Carrie moaned in her throat, beating his meat in a blur as he swelled and hardened immensely. She couldn't believe it, but she relishing feeling the thick cock slide in her mouth.

Josh was tweaking her nipples and she could feel them getting so hard it was painful. She felt so hot around her ears and neck, and her pussy was itching. She didn't need to touch her pussy to know she was dripping, she could feel the hot, wet stickiness.

Carrie moaned around his meat as she bobbed and vacuumed and licked. As she heard him grunting like he was getting close to his orgasm, she pushed his thick black rod to the back of her mouth, and started rolling her head, grinding it in as she wanked the shaft in a blur and pulled on his balls. She felt them contract mightily, then his cock seemed to swell and burst in her mouth. She felt a thick, hot, salty fluid slap into her mouth, again and again.

"Drink bitch! Don't you spill a single drop!" She swallowed desperately, but he shot so much cumm in her mouth that some dribbled down her chin and flowed down her neck. Something about his fluid touching her skin made her shiver. She sucked and jerked him harder, then her hand started milking him. She felt his cum flowing into her belly, spreading a warm feeling.

Josh finally leaned back and pulled his cock out of her mouth, it was a bit softer, but still rather turgid. Carrie stared at it as she stroked it.

"Scoop up my cum from your face and lick it off your fingers like a good whore!"

She complied. Josh yanked her to her feet and raised the pot high.

"No! I made you cum! You promised!" she shrieked.

Chapter 4

"So, I ain't killed you, yet. Crawl to the couch, whore!" he slammed the pot onto the floor and it shattered, making her jump and whimper. Then he slapped her ass hard, causing her to yelp and shudder.

Josh made her climb onto the couch.

"That's right baby, face down ass up!" he said, grabbing her hem and pulling the fishnet deep into her ass, making it cut lines into her ass. He told her to wag her ass like a good, little whore and gave her many, many hard, sharp, stinging slaps, leaving big, red hand prints on her.

"Pull your thong out of your ass and show me that white pussy, you stupid cunt. I know you wanna show me your sweet little white whore pussy don't you?"

He pulled her fishnet dress up around her hips. She fished her thong out of her ass and hooked it over a pliant cheek, stretching it. The wet slit of her pink cunt gleamed up at him.

"You are fucking wet, you whore! You getting off from this shit huh!" she whimpered and blushed, unable to explain why she was wet. "I'm gonna use you like a whore! My very own lil white whore!"

Josh ran his digits up and down her slit and she shivered involuntarily as sharp sensation rocked her. He bore his middle finger into her and it was swallowed up by her hot, lubed hungry cunt. He slid it all the way deep inside her cunt and rolled it round and round.

"You like that huh? White whore!"

"No! I don't Josh. Please stop it!" she wailed, trying to move away.

"Its Master, bitch!!!" he smacked her ass hard. "And if you move, I will bash you so bad Carrie So so bad!!"

He wriggled and rolled his digit round and round her hole. Then he stroked the roof of her vagina and sparks exploded in her loins, making her jerk sharply. She bit her lower lip to stifle a cry.

Josh finally yanked his finger out and left her pussy screaming desperately for it.

The young black man moved up on her ass and lined his cock with her hole. He shoved hard, plunging his dick all the way into her. She leaped at the suddenly penetration, crying in pain as her pussy was stretched like never before. Josh slapped her ass hard.

"What did I say bitch! Ass up face down..." he smacked her hard and she whimpered and dropped her ass. He grabbed her hips and fucked her in deep, hard, cruel strokes, banging his cock deep inside her, making her yelp, then pulling back and banging it in again.

"Wassup Carrie, you stupid cunt! How you like this! Getting fucked up the ass by this big, black cock!" Bang! Slap! Bang! Grind! Bang!

He hammered her cunt hard for an eternity, and Carrie cried into the bed covers. Then he pulled her face up by her hair and pulled almost all the way out. He kept just the thick head in her mouth and started fucking her in fast, shallow thrusts, rolling his hips, teasing the sensitive nerves in her pussy mouth, driving her wild with pleasure. She bit her teeth deeper into her lower lip to try to cut off the great sensations.

"Bounce that ass!" he smacked it. She didn't move. He smacked her harder and pinched her hips sharply. "Bounce that ass, make it pop or I will shove this black dick up your white ass.

Carrie wailed and started bouncing her knees off the mattress, making her ass pop, and clap, up and down.

Josh started fucking her smoothly, using half his cock, and it felt so wonderful. His thick, engorged meat was filling her up like she had never been filled before, stroking and massaging her tunnel, driving her senses wild with the wonderful, sharp, thrilling sensations. Carrie felt her pussy melt like butter and her resistance was dissolving fast.

"A-a-a-a-ah!!!" she wailed, and tried to stifle it.

Then Josh suddenly grabbed her hips and yanked her brutally onto his cock, skewering her to the hilt with his cock. Her pussy shrieked, as it was filled completely up with a throbbing, huge cock. Then Josh squeezed on her hips and started fucking her smoothly, rhythmically slamming his dick deep inside her vagina repeatedly.

She soon lost all feeling of time, he seemed to just go on forever. She felt herself falling into a dreamlike state, where all the existed was the big, black cock, that was driving relentlessly into her cunt, kindling a fire that soon blazed into an inferno and seemed to engulf her entire body. She was now one huge pussy, getting violated and fucked to madness by his huge black cock.

"A-a-a-a-a-a-ahhh!!!!" she moaned gutturally, her body trembling mightily

"Yeah, take that bitch!"

Bang! Bang! Bang!

He wasn't fucking her, he was punching her hard with his cock, running it like an infuriated warrior's spear through her body, sending her into delirium.

She gave a long agonized moan as her body was raked by heavy shudders.

"I am cumming!! oh yes! I am cumming!" she cried in a husky, demonic voice that didn't sound like hers. Josh kept fucking her till she was kneeling limply before him, crying deliriously into the mattress

Josh stepped it up, and fucked her real hard and fast, like an animal. And indeed, she felt something animal grab her and take her body over, making her rear and bawl and toss her hair wildly as she threw her ass at his cock, lunging backwards to have him hammer it deep into her hole, again and again.

"I will fuck you to death!"

"YESSSSSS!!!! kill me with your big nigger dick!" she screamed and came and came again and again. He kept fucking her until she felt so weak from cumming and thought she would go mad. She sank down on the couch. He sank down on top of her and kept hammering her. She felt his skin on hers and it was wet, hot and slippery with sweat.

She finally heard him groan, and then his cock was jerking in her cunt. She felt his hot cum pouring into her belly. Then he collapsed on top of her. He started kissing her ear, chewing on it as he gasped. She turned and his lips claimed hers. She opened her mouth and chewed on his thick lips.

Josh pulled out of her and turned her on her back. He pushed his half soft cock into her pussy and his lips claimed hers. Carrie knew she should feel revulsion, at having to kiss a dark nigger. But As Josh reclaimed her lips, her mouth opened to welcome him. He shoved his tongue forcefully into her mouth and kissed her. His hips started moving and she felt his dick hardening rapidly in her well fucked hole.

"Shit bitch! Wrap your fucking legs and arms around me!" he growled and she complied, feeling elated. Josh started riding her cunt again. She couldn't believe his stamina. And she couldn't believe the wildness that overcame her and made her fuck him back lustily, arching her back so he could penetrate her deeply, as her hands sank into his ass cheeks, to yank him deep into her hole. She came again, harder than ever before, looking into his dark, wild face as she groaned like a feverish beast and fucked him like she wanted to break his back.

"Shit Carrie! I always knew you were a hot fuck! Take that black dick whore! Like that Nigga cock huh!"

"I love it Josh! Fuck me baby! I have never been fucked this good. Don't stop ramming that Nigga dick deep inside me!"

Josh hooked her legs over his shoulders and powered away into her, making the couch jar and creak under them. Carrie started stroking his dark, powerful chest muscles, then she was grabbing and squeezing them, then she craned her neck and started chewing on them, feeling sharp, perverted thrills as she remembered how he had forced her to do it earlier on. This time she did it willingly and couldn't get enough. Josh started lunging into her cunt, going deeper and harder into her, than any man had ever done, and she went crazy. She started bawling in tongues as she jerked and heaved and came till she snapped back, her face looking like a moron's. Josh then drenched her cunt again. Carrie was weeping with pleasure when he finished with her. Josh lay on top of her and she kissed his face and stroked his hair.

Chapter 5

"Listen Carrie, I ain't gonna kill you, I never intended to, I just wanted to scare you shitless and fuck you. Remember the movie, "Lord of the Rings. Remember Gollum, talking to precious?" Josh laughed, looking down at her.

"You ass hole!" Carrie gasped, her eyes flashing.

"You started it. Now, I liked fucking you, I would stay here all afternoon, fucking you, but I got work to do. I want you to come across the tracks tonight, so I can fuck you again."

"What! Are you mad!"

"If you don't, I will send your husband, and your friends at the Sheriff's office the video tape we just made. They will love seeing you licking my feet and sucking my toes, and licking my cum off your fingers. Plus the way you were going wild as I fucked you, and even crying tears of joy! Shit, Carrie You will become a star!"

"No! You cant do that! They will kill you!"

"I will run for it. They might never get me, but you will be finished. Everybody will know you are nothing but a nigger whore! Call me around eight, I will give you directions."

"No! What will I tell my husband? And what if I get seen there?"

"Tell him you are visiting a friend, or sister or something. I want you with no panties. Shave the sides of your pussy off, but leave me some red hair to play with."

Josh picked up his camera and left, after cleaning his cock in her mouth. Carrie knew that she could do nothing, even if she sent the Sheriff after him, they would all see the tape and they would show it to her husband, for he was one of the richest, most influential men around town. A decade earlier, the rich wife of some man had fucked one of the blacks and been caught. Both had been murdered, at the request of her husband, something everybody knew. On the other hand, no man had ever taken her and fucked her so long and hard and made her cum so hard. She had never known that she could experience such maddening, bestial pleasure. In fact, she had loved it all, right from the start, when he had humiliated and tormented her. She would be going to get more.

Therefore, around eight that evening, she drove across the tracks with her lights dimmed. Josh told her to park at the back and led her into Abe's. He gave her weed and drink and was soon fucking her mouth. Then he fucked her pussy for ages, making her get that delirious, animal feeling that she was getting addicted to.