And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh then told her to lick his ass clean and suck his hole. She said she would do no such vile thing. Josh reminded her that she was on the wrong side of the tracks, with no one to help her. He bitch slapped her and sat on her face and made her tongue and suck his hole till her tongue and jaw were sore, and she felt a perverted pleasure that aroused her so much and made her pussy drip. He made her bend over. As soon as he rammed his meat into her tight pussy hole, she was cumming. He ripped her cunt lustily, burying her face in the pillow to stifle her delirious moans.

She wanted him to cum yet again in her hole but Josh pulled out of her pussy, leaving it gaping, clutching desperately after him. It was all wet and slick from her pussy juice. He lined it up with her puckered, rear hole.

"I am going to fuck your ass, Carrie. I am gonna ram this huge black cock up in you..."

"No!!!!" she moaned weakly. "its too big! No!"

Josh laughed and rammed it into her tight hole. It ripped past her sphincter and shoved all the way up her rectum, to plug her ass and make it airtight. Carrie shrieked with pain, but she was too weak and only managed a tired attempt to get away. Josh grabbed her cheeks like basketballs and started fucking her ass. Her nerve endings screamed as she took his hard rutting. He fucked her hard and she started sobbing. When he felt his cock about to explode, he lodged it deep in her hole and stopped moving. His cock twitched in her hole, spitting a bit of cum. He stroked her cheeks till his orgasm had receded Then he started fucking her in slow, deliberate strokes. His cum was lubing her hole, making it slick, and his cock became pleasurable in her hole.

"Have you ever been fucked up the ass Carrie?"

"no!" she whimpered. It's painful, please stop it."

"Look at that, you white whore! I am fucking your ass. This Nigga is fucking the shit out of your asshole! And you loving it huh?"

He thrust into her smoothly, sliding in and out with precision Carrie's ass relaxed around him and it started to feel good. After a while, it was very pleasurable. When he told her to frig her clit, she did it eagerly and was soon cumming hard.

Then Josh pulled his black cock out of her and yanked her face to it, pushing it at her lips.

"Suck that dick whore and taste your ass! Do it!"

She whimpered as he pushed it into her mouth. She couldn't believe he was degrading her and making her do this. But he smacked her face with it and told her to lick it clean and remove her dirty ass from it. She started sucking.

"Now, that's a good fucking whore. You love that don't you, tasting your own ass hole! Suck it bitch!"

Carrie couldn't believe she was groaning and feeling exhilarated as she was degraded. But she was. She vacuumed his dick desperately. Then she oiled it and led it back to her ass hole.

"Please be careful. But I want you to fuck the shit out of my ass."

As he shoved it back inside and started humping her, Carrie humped him back lustily. Josh fucked her tight ass hole long and deep. She felt his thick balls slapping into her cunt on every thrust and reached back between her thighs to grab them and stroke them.

Josh's cock swelled large in her tight hole and he started hammering it in. Carrie was gripped by an incensing lust to be debauched and she reached back, grabbed her cheeks and spread them, offering him her gaping hole to fuck ad tear up and he did it. He bellowed like a bull and pumped thick cumm into her.

Josh's sweaty body collapsed on top of hers, pushing her into the mattress and burying her under his black muscles. His dick remained lodged in her asshole and that was where she wanted and needed it.

After a quarter of an hour, Josh rolled off her. Carrie rolled on top of him and kissed his lips, stroking his face lovingly.

"You liked that huh" he asked.

"Yes. I always wanted to e fucked good hard. You nearly fucked me to death and I loved every minute."

"You like being a black man's slut, huh?"

"Yes. You satisfied a deep craving that I have!" she said honestly, and kissed him again. "You can do anything you want with me. I want to be your slut. Use me as you please! But be very careful please. If this comes out, we are both dead."

"You be very careful Carrie I just filmed you eating my ass and taking my cock up your hole and loving it, here, on the wrong side of the tracks. Now, you cant talk your way out of this one. I want you to stop taking the pill. You are going to have my baby, you hear?"

"What? My husband will kill me."

"I will take you to New York with me, don't worry. In one month, if you are pregnant with me, I will take you. My parents are rich. Its just that my dad forced me to come and help my Uncle Abe just because I had fucked up. But I will give you and the child a good life. But if you are not pregnant by then, I will leave that ass and post the tapes to your husband and the sheriff and all your friends."

"I am not on the pill. I was gonna take the morning after pill tomorrow, coz this is the right time."

"Then don't take it. Come here, lemme fuck you again, and tear up that white puss, you white whore!"

"Yes, tear me in two with that big, black nigger cock! Want me to eat your black nigger ass first?"

"Do it, white bitch!"

Chapter 6

Josh's next victim was easy. She was a widowed white woman, aged forty, whose kids were off to college. She lived alone in a secluded house. She was a short, slim woman, with dark hair and a pleasant, freckled face. She always seemed kind of scared and nervous around him, and often told him that if anything was stolen, his ass would get it.

Josh had never taken much note of her, because she wasn't all that hot, or rich or connected. However, the day after fucking Carrie, as Josh did her garden, he decided that she would make a good white woman for his studs to practice on. She did not have a husband, so he could just take her over the tracks and use her for days if he pleased.

As Josh was working in her garden, he saw her cooking something in her kitchen. He quietly stripped himself naked, except for his boots. He picked up a large rock and sneaked to her window. Then he suddenly smashed the rock right through the pane. She shrieked and ran for it, but Josh jumped after her and caught her and slammed her against the wall. She was so light he held her up with one arm.

"Listen bitch, three of my friends are outside, armed to the teeth. You just heard the fucking gunshot! Now, we want all the gold and jewelery and 50 grand," he growled.

"No! Please, sir. I have no money. And I don't have that much jewelery"

"What! Bitch don't play! We need the cash! Or you dead. We gonna cut you up real nice and shoot that ass."

"No!" she moaned. "Please have mercy. Please!"

"Alright, you don't look like shit anyway, but I will do you a favor, if you fuck me good and give it your best, we might let you go!"

"No!" she started wailing.

"Alright then, lemme call the boys. They hate white people. They were saying lets carve and cut her like a turkey.." he breathed in deeply,

"No! I will do it..."

"Listen, you be real nice to me, and I will save your life. But you gotta be nice to me and make me happy, or I will just let them renegade niggers get you."

"No! Please don't Please, i will do as you say. I will do my best!"

Josh shouted for the boys to give him a while, then he carried her to her bedroom. She was so stiff and scared and she was trembling and shaking. Josh ripped off her dress and panties and grabbed a bottle of baby oil and made her lube his cock. She cried as she was made to hold a big, black monster cock. She spilled so much oil that he smacked her head and then he lifted her, slammed her onto her back and jumped on top of her. She wanted to shriek with horror so he gagged her mouth with her panties and bulldozed his way into her cunt. He hooked her feet around his shoulders forcefully and rammed his dick into her tight, neglected cunt. She shuddered mightily and moaned with pain as her cunt was stretched to tearing. Josh pressed the tiny woman down and let the wild animal in him reign free. He fucked her hard and fast, making her bounce off the bed springs so he could stab her cunt, again and again. Her pussy was clenched together so tightly and it was tighter than a vice grip, but Josh's marauding cock violated her cunt like a knife through butter.

He insulted her and called her a white cunt and slapped her face and pinched her cheeks, and laughed at her. Meredith couldn't believe it. She, a woman of Jericho, one of the superior white folk, was just being ravished by a black man against her will and she couldn't do shit about it. When she tried to protests, Josh threatened to get the rest of his mates. He told her to beg him to fuck her or else! She did and let him fuck her. Josh abused her all morning, enjoying fucking her against her will.

When he needed a break, he tied her up and left her trussed up, gagged and blindfolded. Then he came into the room and made sounds like many people, speaking in different voices, saying lets just kill her.

He placed his camera into the room, before he undid her blindfold. Then he told her that he had just managed to keep the brothers at bay, but she better stop acting up.

Then he would stuff her mouth full of cock, and fuck her again. However, whenever she started enjoying his cock, he insulted her and smacked her and laughed at her, till she got angry and her eyes were flashing. Then he would just keep fucking her, loosening her pussy and then he violated and loosened her ass hole, depositing his cum in her holes. Finally, he noticed that the fight was knocked out of her and she had succumbed to him. She was his, to do with as he pleased. Another sweet little victim for his troops.

"You gonna be a good, sweet little white whore Meredith, and I will reward you nicely. Will you be a good slut, Meredith?"

She nodded. Josh made her eat his ass, catching it all on tape.

Then Josh became nice to Meredith. He gave her weed and booze to loosen her up first. Josh made her kneel on the bed, on all fours, as he stuffed Meredith's mouth. He told her to lick and suck his dick real good and get it all hard. She had no skills at all, but he was patient, he coached her until she was slobbering and slurping away like a pro. His stuffed his thick, long pipe in her mouth and she sucked him slavishly, moaning around his cock till her jaw was sore. Her dark eyes looked dolefully into his as she sucked him with all her heart and devotion.

Josh slid on top of her. He entered her pussy and told her to wrap it tightly around him and squeeze his dick. She was well lubed but he still had to push his hips powerfully to penetrate the short, slim brunette mom, and he loved that.

At first, Meredith lay there blushing and frozen stiff, but Josh fucked her good, dancing in her pussy, like no white man had ever done because they didn't have soul. Meredith started moaning as he fucked her at a leisurely pace, in smooth, deep strokes, churning her insides with his big, hard black cock, bringing her tight, neglected pink cunt to cook. He kept telling her how beautiful she was and how good and tight her pussy was. Meredith started feeling so good. She started moaning and spread her thighs wide. Then her hips were rising to meet him. and pushed her cunt up at his cock, begging him to stab her guts with his black dick as much and as deep as he liked.

Then Josh raised himself on his powerful arms over the widowed white woman, like a powerful beast of prey and he saw her gaze at his dark, muscular body in awe. She moaned and purred, so he snatched her hair and pulled her to his chest and told her to eat his black flesh like it was scrumptious. She feasted ravenously on his dark, muscular chest. He leaned back, long dicking her, making her feel like his cock was a mile long. Meredith felt exhilarated She had never been so well fucked in her life. She did not want it to end.

"Oh gosh! I am so lucky to have you. I need that! You are making your slut so happy...." she moaned and came gently, her cunt fluttering around his meat.

He fucked her harder and she started gasping and wailing. Her hips rose to meet him, and she fucked him back lustily, rubbing her clit vigorously on the base of his cock. She came again, harder, her face twisting into a grimace. Josh powered away in her sending her tumbling into the throes of the most intense orgasm of his life.

He fucked her till her head snapped back and her eyes glazed over. Then he hooked her legs over his shoulders and fucked her harder till she fell into a delirium. He lunged into her, nearly cracking her legs out of formation. She screamed sharply and her bod jerked and twisted out of control She wrapped her arms and legs around his waist and hammered her feet and feet into his ass, inciting him to fuck her even harder. The mattress creaked loudly under them but he didn't give a fuck. He kept pounding and hammering her cunt like he wanted to tear her in two. He beat her ass deep into the mattress until she just fell back and lay still, heaving and moaning as he used her pussy.

Finally felt his balls gathering for a fierce explosion.

"No! Take it out! You will get me pregnant!" she cried.

Josh buried it to the hilt in her pussy and looked deep in her eyes as he exploded deep in her guts and filled her womb with his cum. A wild arousal grabbed her and she started fucking him lustily, as her cunt milked his cumm deep into her womb, to fertilize her egg. Meredith came hard, knowing she had just conceived a black baby.

"I am not on the pill yunno. What will I say to my kids, that I am having a black baby at forty!"

Josh showed the hidden camera and told her that if she didn't keep it, he would send tapes of her eating his black ass to her kids and all the other people in town. He told her he would be fucking her when and how he pleased.

She started crying, but he fucked her and made her cumm again. Then he promised he would take care of the baby. She said she wanted to leave Jericho with him. He said me too.

Then Josh left and went hunting.

Chapter 7

When Josh turned up at Mayor Richard's house to do his garden, the following day, Richards and his wife were away on a short holiday, but his daughter, Taylor and his son, Taylor, were both home on college vacation. Tyler was a blond pretty boy aged 20. He was a slim, lean, sports jock type and thought he was pretty street smart. He always approached Josh speaking fake black ghetto slang that he had picked up from hip hop songs. He always bought weed from Josh. Tyler's sister, Taylor, was 18 years old and kind of nerdy and grufty. She was a pale chick, with boring dirty blond hair, who wore big specs, always dressed in drab, loose black clothes and hardly talked to Josh. The parents were so proud of their son Tyler, but Taylor was sort of like the kid that would be sent up to its room when visitors came.

Josh arrived and started working in the garden in the morning. Tyler came out to buy weed from him around ten. The guy was strutting around, dressed only in tiny jockey underpants and a cowboy hat. Tyler was a boisterous cowboy type like his dad. He told Josh proudly that he pumped iron regularly and always walked with his arms spread from his body, like a wanna be muscle man. Josh greeted him, sold him an over priced bag of weed and lit up a blunt.

They stood in the shade of a tree in the garden as they chatted about hip hop, Tyler's favorite subject. He was going on about which MCs were not real and stuff. He was also stealing looks at Josh, obviously trying to compare their bodies. They were about the same height and did not have much difference in weight, but Josh was sure he could whoop that white ass any day. Josh let him talk as he smoked most of the blunt.

As Tyler returned to the house, Josh went back to work. Something about Tyler irritated him. Suddenly, Josh realized that he wanted to fuck another white guy, and Tyler would just be perfect. He could just picture that pretty boy on his knees, worshiping his black meat. He knew he should fuck him up the ass, that old, rich ass wanna be white gangster kid.

After about an hour, Josh was walking around the house when he saw Tyler standing in Taylor's room. The curtain was open and they seemed to be arguing. Sensing drama, Josh went and got his camera and sneaked to the window quietly. He hid behind a bush and started filming. Taylor, the 18 year old girl was lying on her bed. She was dressed in a black tube top and a long, black skirt. Her dirty blond hair was tied back from her bland, long face and her huge specs were sitting on her nose. Taylor's lips were a glossy back and her finger and toe nails were also black, so were her brows. Tyler was still in his jockey underpants and cowboy hat and he was standing over her with his hands on his hips.

"You are going to fucking do it Taylor! Or else..." the jock was saying to his sister, as he lewdly stroked the bulge in his underpants.

"Fuck no!" his sister shot back. "I told you I ain't sucking your dick no more. I mean, I fucked up when I killed the cat. But you made me suck you off all of last summer. We are even."

"Guess I will have to tell mum then."

"I will tell her that you are forcing me to blow you."

"They wont believe you. They will think you are just jealous coz I am so popular and so successful in life, and you are just an ugly duckling with no friends. Bitch, you better suck this dick coz ain't no other guy in town will even let you close enough to spit on theirs." Tyler laughed and pulled out his cock. "You are gonna do this or you are in shit Taylor. You know they are thinking of committing you."

"You are lying!"

"I ain't. Ever since that mate of yours tried to kill them people at the Mall, they think you need hard therapy. I am the only thing keeping you here. Now, I tell them you killing cats for fun..."

"He was sick and old and I couldn't bear to watch him suffer... You know it. Mum just wouldn't let them ..."

"So you say. Now, get to sucking Taylor..." he waved his cock in his sister's face.

"Fuck you Tyler. I am your fucking little sister. You are supposed to protect me. Asshole!"

"I am counting to three..."

"I hate you, you fucking cunt!"

Taylor rolled onto her knees and reached for her brother's cock.

"No. Wait a minute. Get naked. Then I'll come faster."

"If you say anything about my tits I will kill you."

Taylor pulled her tube top off her head and exposed her tiny tits. She shimmied out of her long skirt. Tyler kicked off his underpants but kept the cowboy hat on. Josh zoomed in on her ass and realized it wasn't that bad. It wasn't all that big and bubbly, but it looked crisp and tight, in her tiny black thongs.

The lanky girl sank to her knees before her brother and palmed his erection. Tyler's dick was about six inches. He started groaning as his sister stroked his cock and sucked it into her mouth. He took hold of her hair and stuffed his dick in her mouth. Josh zoomed in and out, capturing the action. As he noticed Tyler was reaching his orgasm, Josh jumped from behind the bush. He vaulted through the open window into Taylor's bedroom and both of them jumped with shock.

"What the fuck!" Tyler snapped angrily. "Are you fucking crazy!"

Taylor scrambled to grab her clothes but Josh kicked them away and wielded the Camera.

"Listen to me, both of you. You are in shit now, coz I am going to give this to your parents, you fucking sickos. And I am going to show it all over town."

"What! No! I didn't want to! He forced me!" Taylor wailed.

"Shut the fuck up!" Tyler snapped at her. "Listen Josh, this ain't New York boy. Black men who forget their place get killed around here. You'll get dealt with real quick, son!"