And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh stood up and towered over her. Phylis seemed to cringe. Josh turned on his heel and walked to her clear blue pool. Phylis was watching him. He bent down and washed his hands and arms. The red dust caused a stain the clear pool.

"Boy don't you know than to wash your hands at a tap or something..." Phylis sneered.

Josh walked back to her, picked up one of her towels and wiped his arms. Then he picked up her bottle of oil and poured some into his palm. Phylis exclaimed.

"What in hell are you doing?"

"I am going to oil your back and give you a little rub down..."

"Are you out of your damn mind. I am a married woman."

"Its just a rub down."

"Boy, you are my gardener, and you are a..."

"A Nigga. So? Nobody will ever know. And I think you need this Phylis. When was the last Sheriff Gray ever massaged you?" she only snorted. "Right. I thought so, he has such a beautiful wife and wont even spoil her a bit, huh.."

Chapter 4

Firmly, Josh reclined her chair and rolled her onto her belly. She didn't seem to sure about the way things were going, but she was stoned and drunk. And a rub down seemed like such a good idea. He was right. She needed it.

Josh oiled her back and massaged it. Phylis was soon exhaling as his strong fingers kneaded and stroked her back muscles. They felt so good, they were strong, firm and yet so gentle. Phylis was surprised. She had never thought a nigger could bring her so much pleasure and have her purring like a cat. When her back and shoulders were glowing with good sensations, she felt Josh go down to her sturdy legs. He was oiling and wringing and draining and kneading them so well that though she wanted to snap at him to stop it, she started exhaling and mewing.

Then Phylis felt him tug at her wrap. Weakly, she reached and tried to stop him from taking it off.

"No! You cant! Stop it..."

"No one will ever know Phylis..." Josh said firmly, yet gently. Then he pulled off her wrap. Phylis blushed profusely, knowing he could see her full thighs and thick ass. Ten years earlier, she had been slim with hardly an ounce of fat. But in the last years, fat deposits had been gathering around her hips, thighs and ass. Phylis felt fat.

Josh gazed down at her plumb, full thighs and dimpled ass cheeks. She had a gorgeous, thick bubble butt, and it was so alluring with its light tan.

"Gosh, you are beautiful, Phylis!"

"No, I am fat!" she wailed and tried to reach for her wrap.

"No. You have such a thick, bubbly ass. Just the way I like them." His voice was all deep and husky now. Phylis felt thrilled. Though she wasn't really sure if it was right for a black man to like her butt.

Her further thoughts were cut short as Josh squirted oil onto her thighs. Then his oiled hands started sliding and slipping all over her thighs. He stroked and kneaded them and it was wonderful. As he massaged her inner thighs, Phylis began to feel a tingly excitement that sent tiny bubbles bursting all over her skin. She kept on purring and exhaling. However, as they neared her pussy, Phylis stiffened. She was about to tel him to stop.

Josh's fingers gathered her panties and he pulled them into the deep valley between her cheeks like a thong.

"What are you doing?"

"I just wanted to give my hands better access. If you prefer, I can just take them off completely."

"No! Leave them on. And you actually do not have to rub me there..."

Josh's oiled hands slid onto her thick ass cheeks. They slid smoothly, in round circles that hypnotized her. The big hands dug deeply into her thick cheeks, squeezing and kneading her flesh like dough.

Phylis wonderful, warm sensations in her loins. She couldn't believe a black man had her ass in his hands, and she was feeling so good about it. She felt the juices pour into her cunt. Josh's big hands started running up and down her inner cheeks, sinking deeper and deeper into her crack. It felt so good that she had to gasp. Phylis was buoyed on an ocean of wonderful, warm, bubbly clouds, that seemed to make the stoned woman float over the earth.

Then she felt Josh's big hand slide deep into her crack. He cupped her thick, hairy cunt in his palm and his thumb slid snugly into her crack, pressing into her puckered hole. Then he was squeezing and teasing her. Phylis felt fire crackers popping in her cunt. A wave of carnal lust seized her. Before she registered what she was doing, she was pushing back at him, grinding her cunt lustily into hand. Josh slid his digits under her panties and they met with her dripping, hot, soft gash. An electrical shock ripped through her cunt.

"No!" Phylis cried and jammed her legs together. "Oh No! Josh! Stop this at once!" she suddenly managed to moan, trying to push him away.

Josh pulled his digits out of her and raised his hand. His digits were shiny with her juices.

"Look how wet you are..." Phylis blushed as the insolent black man raised his fingers to his lips and licked up her juices with relish. "You taste so good Phylis. Now, I know you want me to eat your pussy, right?"

"No!" she rasped! "Are you crazy? You are a nigger!"

"Don't you want to grab my black nigger head and yank my face into your white cunt. Don't you want to drown this nigger in your pussy juices. Make me lick up your precious white pussy until you cumm all over my black nigger face. And nobody in this town will ever know. You wanna fuck my black face, don't you?"

Phylis exclaimed and went instantly red. She could not believe the rude language and the dirty, filthy things the black man was saying. Yet his words excited her so much. They made her shiver. She liked the idea. Her pussy was still itching from the brief touch of his fingers. She wanted to feed this handsome young nigger her neglected pussy that her husband hardly even noticed. Yes, she wanted to drip all over him and drown him. He was one lucky nigger, she decided.

She stared at Josh as he lit another blunt and puffed away.

"I thought you said that was your last."

"I made a mistake," he laughed and eased her gently onto her back.

"I didn't say I want to do it."

"Of course you didn't"

Josh eased her on her back. He stuck his blunt between her lips and pulled her bra off her chest exposing her big tits. Phylis raised herself up on her elbows and gazed in disbelief as his big hands closed over her big tits. He kneaded them and ran his thumbs over her thick, excited nipples.

"Shit! You are obviously not from around here boy! Cheeky little nigger!" she rasped.

Josh chuckled and dipped his dark, handsome face to her big, creamy white tits. He gorged himself on her soft tender flesh. Phylis remained stiff and watched his big, soft dark lips close over her big mounds, sucking, licking and slurping away greedily. It was as if he wanted to devour her. His face was shining with carnal, animal lust that nearly scared her. It was so long since her husband had displayed such a keen lust for her. She could not believe it, but the black youngster was making her feel desirable and horny. And his mouth was making her blood boil.

She puffed on the blunt and pushed her chest at him. Josh snaked his tongue around a thick nipple. He sucked on it, chewed and nibbled it, sending sharp bolts of lightning straight to her excited clit. Phylis moaned softly and snaked an arm around his neck. She pulled his dark face deep into her tits. Josh's big, oiled hand slid to her belly, stroking her gently, turning her on so much.

Chapter 5

Phylis felt dizzy with lust as she felt his hand return to her cunt and cup it, squeeze it. It felt so good. She rolled her hips and pushed her cunt at him. Josh slid his hand into her tight bottoms and took her fat, hairy pussy in his palm. His middle finger slid into the wet crease of her pussy and she moaned sweetly. Suddenly, she pulled his face out of her tits,

"All right, listen Josh," she growled, almost menacingly. "I will let you eat my pussy, all right. But nothing more. I wont do shit for you."

"Thanks ma'am. I am so glad if you will let me taste your delicious white pussy."

Phylis felt powerful. She had this young nigger right where she wanted. He would do for her, but she would do shit for him.

"All right, take it off, nigger!" she sneered at him and puffed on the joint.

Josh gladly hooked his fingers into the tiny garment, and she raised her hips. He pulled the bottoms off swiftly. Then he gazed at her pussy. She had a thick mound with a short, thick, curly, blond bush. Her pussy lips were long, thick, pink and gleaming with wetness. The smell of her aroused cunt wafted to his nostrils, incensing him with lust. Josh spread her thighs and raised her knees.

Phylis gazed at him, feeling embarrassed as he sprawled between her thick, juicy, pale thighs and brought his hands to her cunt. He ran his digits through her short, blond bush, his big brown eyes were focused on her cunt like it was beautiful work of art. He stroked her lips gently, then he parted them, opening her pussy.

"Damn. I have to eat your precious white pussy."

"Do it nigger!" Phylis rasped.

Josh dipped his face to her cunt. He breathed hotly onto her sensitive cunt and she shivered. Josh dipped his dark face to her womanhood and kissed it tenderly. Phylis exhaled as her pussy melted around his hot, wet tongue.

In some long distant time her husband had eaten her, but it was always in the dark and rushed. Yet here was this black man, French kissing her pussy, right in the open, in broad daylight, at her pool. What if some neighbor, or their kids were to suddenly climb over the wall and see her with a black nigger's tongue in her pussy.

Phylis tossed them all out of her mind and concentrated on Josh eating her. His long, thick tongue felt so good as it traced her wet, pink, sticky gash. Tiny currents were sizzling through her crotch as he lapped and slurped away at her copious juices. He was licking her up like her pussy was a honey pot. Moaning with relish, he wriggled his long tongue deeper and deeper into her hole, driving her mad. Her body was boiling with carnal lust. Phylis grabbed his head and yanked his face into her cunt as her powerful hips ground lustily against him.

She soon had his entire lower face covered with her juices. Josh grabbed both her cheeks and raised her cunt to his mouth so he could feast carnally on her. He fed a digit, then another up her hot, lubed fuck hole. He rolled them around, in and out, touching every part of her pussy.

"Oh yes! Eat me Nigger! Oh my gosh!!! Yes!!!! This is awesome!" Phylis cried.

Josh finger fucked her and ate her clit, and it was exquisite. He flicked her fat nub with his tongue and rubbed his big, soft lips all over as his fingers squelched loudly in her cunt.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! Eat me nigger! I'm cumming all over your black Nigger face!" Phylis grabbed his face in a vice grip and ground her cunt feverishly in his face until a shattering explosion ripped through her pussy.

Fireworks exploded in her head forcing her to close her eyes and throw her head back. Josh simply sped up his actions and drove her deeper and deeper into the throes of her orgasm.

As her orgasm finally subsided, she collapsed on her back, huffing for breath, feeling wonderful. She closed her eyes.

Josh gazed down at the happy white woman as he stripped off his clothes swiftly. Naked, he climbed on top of her, pushing between her thighs. His hard cock poked into her thigh.

"What are you doing!" Phylis protested weekly as the black man mounted her body, blotting the sunlight.

"No!" She cried as he wielded a huge erection and searched for her cunt opening.

"No! Josh! Stop it! Do you want to be a dead nigger!"

Josh found her dripping hole and slammed his cock into her, all the way to the hilt!

"No!" Phylis shrieked as she felt him stabbing away deep in her guts.

She tried to push him off but he was too strong for her, he was like a possessed, black beast. Josh gagged her mouth and said to her,

"You better stop screaming Phylis Imagine people rush over and find you with a black dick in you, after you been smoking weed with a nigger! Shut the fuck up!"

Josh simply scooped up her thick thighs, pushed them up and started riding her pussy spiritedly. Phylis was seized by a carnal lust as she felt the thick, hard nigger cock fucking her white pussy. She couldn't believe it, but it felt so good. She loved the way the thick man meat was sliding in and out of her whole, stretching her pussy to the limit and producing such wonderful, thrilling sensations. But she couldn't enjoy this. No!

Her body betrayed her and started pumping her hips up ad down to meet Josh's lusty thrusts even as her head protested. His big dick felt so good in her, filling up her moist hole, riding in and out, up and down. She gazed up at his dark, animal black face as he grunted and glared down at her, his nostrils all flared and shit.

Josh lunged and thrust into her with all his might. He shoved and hammered his dick deep in them white guts. His hips slammed loudly into her, his fat balls slapping into the crack of her ass. He used her pussy like a punching bag.

Phylis started crying and moaning as he fucked her into submission. Josh claimed her mouth with his and shoved his thick tongue in. Phylis succumbed to him and opened her mouth. She couldn't believe how hard and fast he was fucking her, and still showing no sign of cumming.

She melted in his arms and spread her thighs wide and took him in.

"Fuck bitch, move that fucking body. Fuck back this big, black dick like I know you can. Lazy fucking cunt!"

"Fuck you!" she sneered, pissed by his cheek. She would show this young nigger just who he was fucking with. Her powerful hips started whipping up to meet him. They fucked each other hard and fast. Josh hammered his cock into her just as she hurled her cunt at him. The deck chair jarred and creaked under them. They were not moaning so much as gasping and grunting as they fucked each other like wild beasts in heat.

"Ahhhh fuck yeah! Fuck me with that big nigger cock! Ye-e-e-e-e-e-sssss!!!!!" Phylis suddenly cried through clenched teeth and came hard, heaving and writhing lustily.

Josh hooked her feet over his shoulders and hammered away at her pussy. His dick was now swollen so huge and thick and she felt like he was tearing up her pussy and stabbing her up to her heart. She cried sharply on every thrust, loving it.

Josh slammed it deep into her one more time then the black man cried as if in pain as he emptied his balls into her pussy. His body jerked violently. Phylis found herself moaning as the thick, hot cream was poured into her insides. It felt like he was squeezing a tube into her. She felt thick, hot mustard just pouring into her insides.

As his sweaty body finally came to rest down on top of her, Phylis hugged him close to her and started kissing his face and stroking his head. All these years she had never ever even thought she should fuck a Nigga. And now, she had cumm more and harder in one hour than she had ever experienced.

Chapter 6

Josh finally pulled his flaccid cock out of her pussy. Phylis was blushing, embarrassed Her pussy was gaping and thick cumm was oozing slowly out. Josh sat himself and pulled her face into his lap. He fired up the blunt she had dropped from her lips.

"I thought I said no sex!"

"Why the fuck were you cumming so hard then, white bitch!" Josh stuck the joint between her lips ad she puffed. He returned his hand to her drenched cunt and fingered her. "Suck my black nigger dick, bitch!" he told her.

"No. I don't do that!"

"Now listen bitch! I am gonna be in this hick town for the next four weeks. Either we are gonna have loads of fun, and you are gonna get fucked better than you have ever been in your life. Or you gonna fuck it up now. Its up to you!"

Phylis thought about it for a few seconds as she gazed at his lolling, dark black cock, all smeared with his cumm and her juices.

"You are nasty!" she exclaimed. "I don't know how to do it..."

Josh took his time to teach his mature white slut how to please him. She was soon stroking his dick and licking it like a lolly. He made her put a towel on the ground so she could kneel between his feet and bob her head up and down, gorging herself on his cock. She was struggling and choking at first, but he was patient. He gave her time to find her own pace and style. Finally, she did such a good job that he nearly drenched her mouth. He pulled out and let her eat his big, black balls.

Phylis couldn't believe all the nasty things Josh made her do that afternoon. He fucked her again at the pool, pulling his dick out to spray her face and tits with his creamy cumm. Then he tossed her in the pool and they went skinny dipping. He said he was hungry and she prepared them a fast lunch. Josh then carried her into her bedroom and fucked her on her marital bed. He made her cum so hard, bellowing her lungs out. Then he told her to lick his balls and ass. She said no! She would never do anything so vile. But he grabbed her hair and yanked sharply and shook her, then growled,

"Phylis, you will do what the fuck I tell you, you hear. Eat my fucking ass or I will bash you so bad your stupid, fat, ugly husband who cant even fuck you right wont recognize you!"

Then he yanked her face into his ass and made her lick it. Josh then sat on her face and she tongued and sucked his hole. He stroked her clit and it swelled to bursting. Phylis went wild, grabbing his cheeks and shoving her tongue so deep in his hole.

She succumbed to the carnal, slavish lust he seemed to force upon her and the Sheriff's wife ate black ass until her tongue and jaw were sore. When he rewarded her with a mouthful of black dick, she sucked him feverishly until he exploded in her mouth. She drank his cum greedily and thanked him for it.

Her husband came back from work at six. Therefore, at 5.45, Josh came all over her one more time and drove off. Though she was feeling all sore and raw, Phylis couldn't wait for him to return the next day.

She intended to get as much mileage out of his hard, long tasty black cock as she could, until he left. She needed to have it in her mouth and pussy constantly. Her husband's smaller, thinner, pink cock became a faded memory. After all, it was hard to find it, under his pale, hanging gut.

The fat, high Sheriff never even knew that his wife had been getting fucked by one of the people he so despised.

Chapter 7

After digging in her guts for several days, Josh had turned Phylis into his fuck, cum slut. He was fucking her pussy, ass and mouth, and making her lick, suck and tongue his asshole. She had become such a nasty, dirty slut that she didn't even bat an eye lid when he taught her how to ease her middle finger into his hole and stroke his prostate whilst she palmed his balls and feasted on his meat. When he told her to then suck her finger clean, tasting his hole, she did it lasciviously, moaning with relish as she cleaned her acrid digit with her mouth. While her husband was chasing black asses through the maze, Phylis was chasing Josh's ass with her hungry mouth and tongue fucking it when she caught it

When she was entirely his, he told Phylis that he wanted her to get him two or three housewives for him to fuck, who would pay him for it. If she didn't he would stop fucking her, but distribute the tape he had secretly made, of her sucking his cock and ass, all over town. And he would send one personally to each of her husband's workmates. But he would skip town before they could catch and kill him.

Phylis reeled with shock. She knew she couldn't even lie and say he forced her, for it was obvious on the tapes that she was a very willing, eager participant.

Phylis knew she was in shit unless she delivered. She called her best friends over, Marge and Julia, over for some drinks and potent pot. When the three of them were drunk and high, at her pool, she then told them what she was up to. They were shocked initially, when she confided to them that she was fucking a young buck with a big dick. She didn't tell them that Josh was black. She reminded them, that like her, the two were under fucked by their husbands, whom they knew were running around fucking black women, her friends nodded. Phylis stressed to them that her young buck was safe, he would soon be leaving town, so if they wanted some, now was the chance to use his huge black cock, and his dark, sexy, muscular body for their selfish pleasure. As the horny Sheriff's wife gave them sordid details of all the fun she was having, they became green with envy. It didn't take much to get them horny for Josh.