And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh got Phylis to set them up and catch them in a black dick trap. He got them to drop by Phylis' house when her husband was out there chasing black men through the maze and trying to choke them and racially abuse them. Phylis plied her friends with strong drink and strong blunts as they waited expectantly for the young buck. Josh was working in the garden, watching them arrive.

Phylis' best friend, Marge, was a 38 year old tall, slim, pale brunette with a flat chest and weasel face. She wasn't much to look at and her dress was a loose, drab affair that went down to her calves. She was nervous and jittery, sitting on the couch, looking at Josh like he was something scary. The other friend, Julia, was a short, stocky, chubby white woman with a round face. She had a thick body, big breasts and a big wide ass. She was dressed in a short, sleeveless summer frock. Her thighs were thick and full and her legs were like stumps. Like Marge, she was also looking at Josh warily.

Josh would never have looked twice at these two women. However, the fact that they were married, white southern mums with children, who were there to get his black dick and had even already passed the cash to Phylis was turning him on. These white bitches definitely had to open up their minds, mouths, pussies and ass for the black meat. That was called progress and Josh was glad to be a catalyst.

Phylis was dressed in a short skirt and a tight little top that held her big tits up. She was feeling all excited, like a saleswoman about to close a big deal. She poured every body very stiff drinks and gave each a fat blunt.

Phylis then called Josh in. He was dressed in a wife beater and his short, cut off denim pants that had his big dick bulging lewdly.

"is this him?" Marge asked nervously.

"Yes, that is him, the best dick I have ever had," Phylis said.

"he is black! Are you mad!" Julia exclaimed.

"So, you are both fucking him."

"Are you out of your dumb mind, Phylis. I ain't fucking no nigger!" Julia exclaimed.

"Then I am gonna tell Mark that you cheated on him with Dave. And I will tell Dave's wife too. And you Marge, I know all about you and the Pastor, remember. Sit your fucking asses down. You need dick so bad, anyway, the both of you. So you two are gonna give young Josh here a try, or else."

"Relax ladies, I wont disappoint you," Josh said, as he sat back in a couch, besides Phylis, puffing away casually as the two women watched him nervously.

They were stealing quick glances at his dark face, his thick arms, his muscular chest and his big, powerful thighs. Josh decided to let them have a good look and pulled his wife beater over his head. He heard them gasp as they saw his beautifully defined, black belly.

After another blunt and several drinks. Josh noticed the wives were getting relaxed. They were now sinking back in their seats, still gazing at him, with more fascination than fear.

"Phylis, I reckon your friends are curious about my package, why don't you take it out and give them a little demonstration. Suck on it a little bit."

"What!" Phylis gasped. "I was thinking more like you might want to take Marge to the guest bedroom for a while, and then Julia afterwards, or another time, if you will."

"No! We are all grown folks. I got nothing to hide..." So saying, Josh stood up and opened his pants slowly. All three white women stared at him in disbelief as he pushed the pants down his hips. His long, thick black cock sprang free to point proudly at the ceiling. Marge and Julia's faces went pale and their eyes became all huge. They were glued to the large cock that the black man was now stroking slowly.

Josh stood before Phylis, towering over her.

"Go on now Phylis, show them just how much you love this black cock that they have paid for."

Phylis stared at his big cock and licked her lips with lust. But her face was going all red with embarrassment.

"No Josh. Not here. Lets go to my bedroom, please..."

Josh's hand snaked out and he caught her strawberry blond hair. He pulled her to his cock and rubbed it all over her face, as if he was branding her with the dark, shiny, bulbous, spongy black dick head. Phylis shivered and closed her eyes in shame. Josh pressed his throbbing shaft against her lips.

"Suck that fucking Nigga dick right now, you white slut!" Josh said firmly, tugging on her hair and pushing her face to his crotch.

Phylis gave a moan of pain and then her lips parted. Her tongue darted out and started licking the black shaft. She sucked on it and smeared her lips into it. She licked it with growing ardor until it was bathed in her saliva. Then Josh pressed his thick tip against her mouth. Phylis groaned and sucked him in. She double fisted his long, black cock, wanking it as she started bobbing her head up and down. Her jowly cheeks worked as she slobbered away at his dick. Josh grunted and his hips worked back and forth as he fucked her mouth. She was mewing and purring as she gorged herself.

Marge and Julia stared transfixed. They couldn't believe it, that Phylis was sucking the young black man's huge, veined, dark dick right in front of them. Marge felt the juices flow into her cunt as her eyes roved from the long black meat, sliding in and out of Phylis' drooling mouth, to the young buck's firm ass cheeks, that were clenching and contracting as he pumped back and forth. Julia started rubbing her legs together like a cricket.

Josh let Phylis have a nice meal. Then he pulled his dick out of her mouth. He walked to Julia and Marge. They stiffened, glaring at his long, thick black pole, that was pointing at them. They looked like they were about to bolt.

Josh caught both by their long hair and pulled their faces to his dick.

"Go on ladies. It ain't nothing but a dick. And you are here to get it, right? Now lick the motherfucker..."

He pressed their faces at his cock from both sides. Julia opened her mouth and her tongue darted out. She gave his throbbing shaft a quick lick.

"That's it baby. Lick it. If Marge is too stupid to do the same, fuck her..." Josh said.

Julia became bold and started licking and kissing his dick. Her pale, fat hand wrapped around his stem and she started wanking it. Marge decided she might as well get in on the action and she was licking away too. Josh pushed the thick, shiny head at Julia's mouth. She parted her jaws and engulfed his dick head. She rolled it in her mouth, mewing and smacking her lips like it was so tasty. Marge stared at her for a second. Julia stared back, cock eyed, and then she was groaning and bobbing her head. The black dick was so big, so potent and much bigger than her husband's. She wanted it.

Marge gasped and started licking up and down Josh's black shaft. Josh raised his foot on the couch and pushed her face down to his big, dangling balls.

"Lick the motherfuckers... Lemme feel that tongue all over my big, black balls."

Marge gasped as if he had said something outrageous. Then she was licking his balls. Her tongue caressed and licked him. He told her to suck one in and she did it. He told her to hum and she did it too. Now she was feasting carnally on his balls. Not to be outdone, Julia was now proudly managing half his length and the short, stocky white mum was gorging herself greedily.

Josh looked at Phylis who was watching with jealous and fascination. He called her over with his finger and pointed at his ass.

Flushing with embarrassment, she came over, dropped on her knees and started licking his ass. Josh was in heaven as the three white wives tended to his balls. He made them switch around and had each of them sucking dick, licking balls and eating black ass. The three women were ravenous. Josh made all three kneel before him with their mouths wide open like little birds. He wanked his cock and sprayed them, hitting each with a jet of creamy cumm in the face. Then he made them lick it off each other's face. They seemed to doubt it for a second, but he pushed their faces together. They were licking his cumm, then they were kissing.

As he recovered, Josh sat back and lit up another fat joint. He made Julia and Marge kneel between his thighs and suck his balls and cock as he Josh told Phylis to strip down to the thongs and half cups that he had ordered for her over the Internet. He made her part her thighs, pull the thongs off her cunt and show her friends her now bald, shaved pussy. Then he told her to play with herself. Phylis was blushing as her dainty fingers slid deep into her dripping pussy. But she was getting off so much from frigging in front of Josh and her friends.

Josh eased off the two housewives and told them to strip. They were both reluctant. They were ashamed of their bodies.

Josh was having none of it. He pulled Julia into his arms and stooped to kiss the short wife. She held on to him tightly and feasted on his lips. She sucked on his thick tongue like she had been sucking his dick. Josh pulled off Julia's dress and exposed her chubby, thick, round body. He ripped off her bra and her boring panties. He grabbed her thick tits and squeezed them as he reached into her dark bush and finger fucked her dripping pussy. Her knees got weak and she fell on the couch, moaning and gasping.

Josh grabbed Marge and wrapped his arms around her long, slender frame. She dove at his mouth and kissed him like she loved him dearly. Josh pulled her long dress around her slim hips. As he grabbed her cunt she tried to pull back. Josh held her firmly in place, and kept kissing her as he shoved his big hand inside her plain, cotton panties and shoved a digit up her dripping slit. She jerked violently as he entered her pussy. She clasped him to her as she started fucking his hand. Josh tore her panties off her hips. They ripped loudly. Then he undid her zipper at the back and pulled her dress off her.

"Shit!" Josh said. "We got a skinny bitch, a fat bitch and one in the middle. And they all gonna get this big black dick for sho!"

Josh led them both to Phylis. He pushed them on their knees. Now listen, one of you is gonna have to get this dick real hard with her mouth, and the other is gonna have to eat Phylis and get her real wet. Who wants to do what?"

They both jumped at his cock but Marge was faster. She wrapped her mouth possessively around his dick. Josh took Julia by the hair and pushed her face in Phylis' bald pussy.

"Lick the motherfucker good Julia, and I will give you the best fuck of your life. Don't do it and you might as well leave now, coz I wont fuck you!" He gave her fat ass a smack.

Julia was a bit reluctant, but she started licking Phylis out as Marge gorged herself on black cock.

"Grab her head and fuck her face like you did me. She is so lucky you even let the fat bitch eat you Phylis..."

Phylis took Julia's chubby face in her hands and fed her twat. She was issuing instructions, telling her how tease her and lick her real good. Soon Julia caught on and was munching muff like a dyke. The room was soon filled with the sounds of soft moans and succulent slurps and smacks.

Josh finally pulled his cock out of Marge's mouth. He pulled Julia to his dick and fucked her pussy juice covered face. Marge was pushed into Phylis' cunt and started licking and slurping away. All four were now in the throes of a violent, carnal lust.

Josh finally sank to his knees between Phylis' tanned, dimpled thighs. Julia fed his cock into the waiting, pink fuck hole. The two girls held up her thighs as Phylis was fucked by Josh. He started her off slowly, sinking his black dick deep into her cunt and pulling out slowly. Phylis was moaning and rolling her hips. Marge and Julia were staring in disbelief, fascination and pure lust, seeing their friend enjoying the big, dark, coal black dick.

Josh pushed Marge to her big tits and the skinny woman started sucking and licking them. He pushed Julia to the pink engorged clit and she started licking it. Phylis went mad with pleasure. She grabbed Marge's head and buried her face in her tits whilst her hips pumped away lustily. She came bawling as a massive orgasm finally shattered her.

Josh pulled out of her and Julia immediately gobbled up his dick and started sucking. Josh decided she was next. He sat back on the couch and made the short, stocky woman crouch over him and lower her cunt on his cock. Marge moaned with pleasure as he entered her. She gazed between her thighs like she couldn't believe she was sitting on a big, black dick. Josh made her plant her hands on his chest and told her to ride. Marge rode him like a cowgirl riding a rodeo. Her thick hips whipped up and down and her crotch slapped loudly into his. Josh grabbed her fat hips and lunged up to meet her and meat her. She yelped sharply at every deep thrust, her eyes going all glassy. Sweat broke out on her brow and soon her chubby body was drenched. She was huffing and puffing away as she rode the black like it was black beauty.

"Eat her fucking ass Phylis," Josh told her and pulled Marge onto his face.

As Phylis grabbed Julia's thick cheeks and dove between them, Marge brought her long, drooling slit down on Josh's mouth. She started gasping and moaning as he ran his dark fingers through her dense, blond bush and tongued her salty, tasty slit. Julia went crazy, riding a black dick and having her friend's hot, wet long tongue slithering in and out of her ass. She clenched her eyes shut and grimaced fiercely as her thick hips pumped up and down. She was soon sweating profusely, as she moaned and gurgled like a turkey. She broke into a long, loud cry that came from deep in her chest. Her cunt clutched Josh's cock so tightly as she came all over him.

She hardly had time to recover when Marge pushed her off the big, black dick and took her place. The tall woman grabbed Josh's cock and directed it into her pussy. Then she pulled Phylis' face into her ass. She wanted the full program. Josh sat back like a vet and let her fuck his dick. Her lean hips whipped up and down, skewering her cunt on his cock.

"Oh fuck. Its so big and so fat! You are so deep in me..."

"Like that big Nigga dick huh!! Josh slapped her ass.

"Oh yes! Fuck me with that big nigger dick!"

Josh grabbed her hips and pumped her so furiously up and down his dick that Phylis had to pull her tongue out of her friend's ass. Phylis spied Julia lying on her back on the couch, stroking her pussy and looking hungrily at Josh's dick as it sloshed in and out of Marge.

"Turn about is fair play, don't you think?" Phylis said and climbed astride Julia's round face. She lowered her ass onto her. Julia remained still. But as Phylis reached back and started stroking her slit, Julia started licking ass. Phylis groaned and moaned and rolled her ass as Julia's tongue pleasured her crack and probed her hole.

Marge adjusted herself, grabbed on to Josh's dark muscular chest with her long fingers and started galloping away on his cock. Josh's lusty young hips met her, feverish thrust for feverish thrust. The couch creaked and jarred under them. She had an insane, possessed look on her face, and was making frenzied noses deep in her throat. Josh fucked her even harder. The tall, thin white woman suddenly started bawling and jerking violently. She seemed to be trying to get off his cock as she was consumed by hot, violent waves of pleasure. Josh held her down and kept nailing her pussy. It grabbed onto his cock like a vice grip. He hit her several times, pushing with all his might, then his balls exploded and he drenched her cunt. He came hard and filled her up.

Marge dropped weakly into his arms and whimpered with pleasure.

Josh finally rolled her on her back on the couch. Phylis and Julia were soon feeding on her slit, sucking up Josh's cumm.

Josh had the three women eating each other and gorging themselves on his genitals all day. He couldn't get enough of having two lips wrapped around his dick, two sucking his balls and two eating his ass, at the same time. He got so horny he made all three kneel on the couch and went back and forth, sliding his dick up in one pussy, tearing it up with his long, hard dick, then pulling out and fucking the next. It was such a hot, sordid fuck fest that he crowned fittingly, by spraying his cumm in all their three faces once more.

Chapter 8

A couple of days later, as the two friends of Phylis' came over to get some more black dick, Josh showed them a video he had secretly made of them fucking him. He told them it would get to their husbands and the whole town, unless...

Josh clapped his hands ad six guys from his militia walked in, naked, with long black cocks in their hands. They fell over the three white women and each of the southern belles got meat in their holes and more in their windpipes. They were fucked half to death by the black guys. They all felt so embarrassed and so happy. Each of them was assigned two black studs, and told it was her duty to help destroy her husband and make sure the black guys got his money and power, or else the new, recently made tape would be distributed. The women knew that if the town found out that they loved being double and triple teamed by huge black cocks, they were through. So they agreed to help bring down their white husbands. They were told to get off birth control and conceive black babies. They agreed.

Josh then went to get the Sheriff. Phylis called him and told him her bum husband Martin Gray was lying in his bed, snoring loudly, his thick gut full of beer. Suddenly the door burst open. He tried to snatch the gun under his pillow, but one of the masked black men kicked it away.

The fat sheriff was forced onto his knees and beaten up just to give him a taste. They really thrashed that white ass. The fat Sheriff was exposed to be a yellow bellied coward as he whimpered, cowered and begged for mercy, without even putting up a token fight. He said he would do all they wished. First, they gave him weed.

Then they beat him up to a crisp, again. Then, as he was whimpering and begging for mercy, the black men all stripped naked and stood in a line, and the Sheriff was told to stop sobbing like a bitch and suck dick like the fag he was, or they would fuck him up the ass with his billy club. Sheriff Gray was all slavish and obedient as he sucked all the black dicks till they came in his mouth, one after the other. By the time he reached the last one, he was an expert cocksucker and his belly was full of cumm. He couldn't stop sucking. He was just moaning and crying.

Then one black cock was rammed up his ass, making him scream. But his screams were cut off by a huge, black shaft in his mouth. The fat Sheriff was fucked half dead. Then he was thrown in the trunk of the car and him and his wife were taken to the hood, where they were black fucked all night. The Sheriff couldn't get enough black cock. They actually realized that his hate for blacks must have stemmed from his lust for their cocks. He was ashamed that he was an undercover, black cock loving fag, that was why he hated brothers so much., But after they fucked him, all running up in his hole and mouth, he couldn't hide it anymore. He came screaming, again and again. He was then made to lick and suck the black women's asses, as they sat on his face and fucked his stupid gob.

Josh told Gray that his days of terror were over now. The Sheriff nodded, with a mouth and an ass full of black cock. He told him to help him get the Mayor, or else. Gray was reluctant, for he was a loyal dog. Then Josh played him a video tape that changed his mind and made him hate the Mayor.

Josh had hidden cameras in the mayor's house and got his daughter and son to lure him into talking shit. The Mayor, once he got to drinking, had a loose, mean, boisterous tongue. Josh wanted to isolate him from the other whites, so he had his son and daughter encourage him to talk shit about the other whites. He was filmed calling Sheriff Gray a dumb buffoon, without two cents worth of brains to rub together. He said he was planning to fire him and get him whacked. Josh played the Sheriff the tapes and the fat fool got pissed.