And Sis Makes 3

Story Info
His sister bonds with he and his wife.
11.2k words
4.77
139k
192

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 09/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sure it was the two glasses of wine we'd just had that loosened Julie, my sister-in-law up enough to embark on the conversation neither of us will ever forget. It was Friday afternoon and Steve was due home anytime. His sister was staying with us while looking for an apartment. She had just left her husband.

"Please tell me my baby brother knows how to use that horse cock of his. I had a couple of big ones when I was in college... not as big as Steve of course, but neither of those guys could last long enough to do much for me. In fact, one of them couldn't even keep it up long enough to change positions."

I couldn't believe it when I heard myself say, "Well, fortunately, your brother doesn't have either of those problems. He does just fine in that department."

"Oh really? Do tell."

I felt my face grow flush. "Uh, that's a bit more than I feel comfortable discussing with someone... especially his sister."

"Oh c'mon. It's just between us girls. I won't repeat anything to anyone. I promise. My lips are sealed." And she made a zipping motion over her lips.

I thought about it for a minute before deciding that sharing a little couldn't hurt anything. "Well, if you really want to know, a friend of his gave him some Viagra to try last year, and he's been using it ever since. I told him he didn't need it—that he satisfied me just fine without it, but I must confess, once we tried it, we were hooked. He's been an animal in the sack ever since. That stuff is amazing."

"Viagra!" she almost shouted, her hand flying to her chest. He's 29. Surely he doesn't need-"

"He doesn't need it." I defended my husband. "But holy shit! After taking it, he lasts even longer, and just needs a few minutes to be ready again. He can literally go all night, and his... penis gets so hard I sometimes worry that it will burst."

"Oh my gawd! I saw it hard once when I walked in on him while he was jacking off. That was back when he was still a teenager. He covered it up quickly, but I got a great look at it. I can only imagine what he'd be like after taking Viagra. I'd probably cum just from looking at it."

Thankfully our conversation was interrupted when her phone rang, but it didn't last long. Then right out of the blue, Julie asked me "Okay, so my baby brother can keep that monster cock of his up long enough to take care of business, but how is he in other areas?"

"What... what other areas?" I asked, blushing again.

"You know. Is he a good lover, or does he just climb on, fuck, and then roll over and go to sleep? Is he any good at foreplay? Does he know how to use his tongue? Shit, girl! How is he at eating pussy?"

I was shocked at both her language and her questions. "I... well... I'm not sure how to-"

"Deb, he's good at it or he's not. Which is it?"

"I... I don't know."

"You don't know? How can you not know?"

I was almost a virgin when we got married. My one previous experience with sex consisted of 10 minutes in the backseat of Randy Boyle's car, and that wasn't even worth remembering. "We don't... you know—do that stuff."

Julie's jaw dropped. She stared at me for almost a full minute before somberly mumbling, "You don't do 'that stuff'. Are you telling me you two never have oral sex? He doesn't go down on you, or you on him?"

"Uh, yeah... we don't do that."

"But you have with other guys, right? You have done it before, haven't you?"

I couldn't answer so I just shook my head.

I didn't think it was possible, but my sister-in-law's eyes grew even wider. "You've never experienced oral sex—never given a blowjob? You've never had your pussy eaten?"

Again, I just shook my head. Until that moment, the thought of doing those things had never crossed my mind. Steve never brought it up, and I was happy with our sex life, so I hadn't seen any need to experiment with other things.

"Oh my gawd!" Julie's tone reflected her amazement. "Girl, you have no idea what you're missing out on."

Fortunately, Steve came through the front door and the conversation ended right there.

* * *

Steve and I had been married for just over 3 years, but I'd never seen him have more than one drink on any given day. That changed after supper. I couldn't really blame him, since his sister had been hitting the wine enough to introduce sex into the conversation again. That was a topic even he and I didn't talk much about.

Julie's promise to keep our earlier conversation just between us went right out the window when she blurted out "So, brother of mine, I understand that you and my sister-in-law have a... let's say 'limited' assortment of activities in the bedroom."

I'm sure my face had never been flusher than it was right then. I glared hard at her but she barely glanced my way. Steve, on the other hand, jerked his eyes toward mine, then immediately got up to mix his second Jack and Coke.

He didn't look around while asking "So, exactly how much wine did you two have before supper?"

Julie laughed and then answered, "Just enough to loosen your wife up enough to participate in a little girl talk."

"So it would seem." He said with a frown on his way back to the couch. "And apparently enough that you now want to draw me into your girl talk."

"Don't worry, little brother, Deb did nothing but brag about your sexual prowess, even before you got hooked on Viagra."

Again, my husband jerked his eyes toward me with a red-faced glare.

I couldn't remain quiet any longer, "Julie, let's change the subject, please."

Steve seconded that, "That's a great idea."

"You two are acting like old prudes. It's no wonder you don't have any variety in your bed if you can't even talk about it. You do know there is more to sex than missionary intercourse, don't you?"

"We do just fine, thank you."

From the tone of his voice, I could tell that my husband was starting to get irritated, but Julie wouldn't let up. She shook her head, "For now maybe, but it won't last. You've only been married three years. How long do you think you'll stay interested in fooling around, especially without any variety to keep things exciting? Would it kill either of you to try some new things?"

Steve got up and went to the wet bar for third time. "Ok, sis, what kind of things do you think we need to try to keep things 'exciting'?"

I knew the alcohol was starting to affect his judgment, otherwise he never would have swung the door open for her like that.

"Hell, you could just start with the very basics like oral sex. Then, if you like it—or even if you don't, move on to trying other things. Don't practice contempt prior to investigation. Try everything."

Steve let out a tipsy chuckle, "I'm not sure I'd enjoy getting all that hair between my teeth, let alone in my mouth and throat. It just doesn't sound all that appealing to me, and I'm sure Deb can live without gagging while trying to do that to me."

Now I knew we were in trouble. Steve was actually starting to think about what his sister was saying and he was defending us for not following her advice. Then he turned to me and asked, "Have you ever tried it?"

I just shook my head before getting up to head to the wet bar myself. I hadn't had any wine since long before supper, so I mixed myself a Screwdriver. I made it much stiffer than my usual, figuring I was going to need it if I was going to have to listen to more of this.

"See! That's my point. She doesn't know if she likes giving head, because she's never tried it. And I'm sure she'll love you going down on her after you learn how. And besides, if getting hair in your mouth is the only thing holding you back, she can always shave."

"The shaving thing sounds a little dangerous to me. I might cut off something." I said with a chuckle.

"You'll be fine... the first time can be a little tough, but after that it's a piece of cake. I'll help you the first time."

"Now that I'd like to see."

I couldn't believe my husband said that. "What, me clean shaven?"

"No, you getting shaved by my sister. That would be really hot!"

Julie sprang to her feet and looked at me, "Well, what are you waiting for. Go get a pan of hot water and a towel. I'll go grab my razor and shaving cream. This is going to be fun."

"I... I" was all I could get out as I looked at Steve only to find him grinning from ear to ear. "Really?" I finally managed.

I couldn't believe my ears when he said "Hell yeah, go for it, but only if I can watch."

* * *

"I can't believe I let you two talk me into this." I said as I pulled off my slacks and panties and sat on a towel in a kitchen chair. I looked at Steve and he was still grinning, so I handed him my empty glass and asked him to mix me another screwdriver. He was back in a flash, I assume because he didn't want to miss any of what was happening. Julie was kneeling on a pillow between my legs and was just starting to trim my abundant bush with scissors. It was odd having another woman touch me there, and odder still doing this right in front of my grinning husband.

If I am being honest, I have to admit, by half way through it, I was as turned on I as I can ever remember being. The alcohol had apparently calmed my nerves enough to enjoy the sensations... and the intimate attention. Several times, I was sure my sister-in-law touched my clit on purpose. That was something Steve rarely did during foreplay. He typically just finger fucked me until I begged him to put his wonderful cock inside me.

When she was finished, the only hair remaining was a small strip above my slit, and that was trimmed closely so as not to cause a problem should my husband decide to go down on me. To me, that was still in question. I wasn't sure he ever would.

After rinsing and drying me several times, she turned to her brother, "There you have it. All you need to do now is give it the test?"

"The test?"

"Of course, silly. You have to tongue test it to see if it's smooth enough. Your tongue and lips are much more sensitive than fingers." She stood up and motioned for him to take her place between my legs. "So, go ahead and test my handiwork. What are you waiting for, a written invitation?"

"Uh... I think that can wait until we are alone." He mumbled.

"Oh no it can't." Julie shot back. "I've got the water here, the shaving cream here, and the razor here. If I missed something, now is the time to let me know. Now get your lazy ass over here and test it... or do I have to do that for you too?"

Steve's eyes shot open, as I'm sure mine did. But the next words out of my husband's mouth simply blew me into outer space.

He let out a disturbing chuckle. "You do it then. I dare you."

"Steve!" I gasped.

Julie showed him a naughty grin, but then she moved quickly, "Okay, you asked for it." And with that, she was on her knees on the pillow again, and before I could protest, she had her mouth on my pussy. I was in too much shock to know how it felt. I just knew that I was staring down at my sister-in-law as she licked up and down my pussy lips and sucked each one into her mouth. After only a few seconds, she began swirling her tongue around on my already swollen clit. Seconds later, I felt a powerful orgasm building rapidly within my loins. Before I could push her away, it hit me, and seconds later, my world went black.

When I regained some measure of consciousness, I saw my sister-in-law standing with her hand on my husband's shoulder and I heard her say with pride in her voice, "And that, baby brother, is the proper way to eat a pussy."

But hearing her words didn't shock me nearly as much as Steve's reply, "Holy shit! I've never seen her black out before. I need to learn how to do that!"

Julie let out a loud laugh, and when she could, she said, I'll be happy to teach you."

"You'd do that?" He asked earnestly.

"Sure. Your wife has the sweetest pussy I've ever eaten, so it will be my pleasure."

"How many have you eaten?" He asked her.

Julie chuckled again, "More than one, less than ten. I'd have to stop and count, but right now, I need a fresh glass of wine. Would you do the honors?"

When Steve was out of earshot, Julie turned to me and said, "You didn't freak out. You relaxed and let it happen. Good for you. I'm very proud of you, and I wasn't kidding about how you taste. Your pussy is as sweet as honey."

Somewhat under the influence of alcohol and still basking in the afterglow of the best orgasm I'd ever experienced. I smiled up at her, "If you can teach him to do that... just like that, I'll be in your debt forever."

She chuckled again, "I'm sure he'll be saying the same thing when I teach you how to give him a proper blowjob."

* * *

For my first attempt at giving my husband a blowjob later that evening, I didn't fly solo. My sister-in-law was right there with me. She described exactly what I should do, and then she demonstrated it... on her own brother. Even without Viagra, Steve's massive cock jerked and twitched right in front of our eyes.

"My gawd! What a beautiful site that is. You're one lucky girl."

"Uh, thanks... I think." My hesitation was rooted in my not knowing how I was supposed to feel about another woman seeing my husband's erect cock... and commenting on it. I finally shrugged inwardly, knowing that she was his big sister and had confessed to seeing it (and being impressed by it) before. I experienced similar uncertainty about what happened next, but again, I was able to shrug it off, probably because the whole situation—hell, the whole afternoon's events were just so damn exciting and deliciously naughty, it overwhelmed my doubts and uncertainties... and jealousies. Of course, I'm sure the alcohol helped more than a little.

The first time I teased the loose skin on his shaft just under the head with my tongue, my husband moaned his approval. And when I held his 10 inch cock straight up and began licking up and down one side of his thick shaft, Julie moved in and did the same to the other side. More than once, our tongues touched, and after a few times, it evolved into more than accidental touching. Julie purposefully swirled her tongue over mine. Her arm was around my back, and every now and then, she would reach down and fondle my breast. I soon began wishing she would knead my breast harder and pinch my nipples, but I didn't say anything.

After almost 30 minutes of toying with Steve's cock, Julie announced that it was time to get serious. She showed me how to move my head up and down on him with the same rhythm my hand was moving up and down his shaft. Of course, I could barely get any of him into my mouth... the head and perhaps two inches. Julie could engulf over half of him with ease. "Don't worry." She whispered, "It will get easier with practice."

And then she warned me, "When he begins to feel cum rising to his cock, his whole body will stiffen, especially his leg muscles. When you feel that, at least for the first few times, stop the motion with your mouth and concentrate on stroking him. Just keep your lips over the head. And then, when he starts to cum, take as much in your mouth as you can and then pull away and swallow. That part takes some practice, but soon, you'll be taking his full load and loving every second of it. In the meantime, just remember to keep stroking him with your hand until he tells you to slow down or stop. Just because there isn't any more cum shooting out doesn't mean he's finished. All men are different, so it's up to him to tell you until you learn what your man needs. Oh, and afterward, you're going to owe me something."

I pulled the head of Steve's cock out of my mouth and asked "What?"

She showed me a sly wink, "You just get serious now and finish him off. You'll find out soon enough."

* * *

I did as my sister-in-law instructed, and it wasn't long before I felt my husband's legs stiffen. I wasn't afraid. I wanted this. His first shot of hot cum startled me, but I remained committed. It took only seconds for me to pull back, but I kept stroking him. Gob after gob of cum continued to spew forth with each upstroke of my hand. It covered my hand and wrist, and some even ran down onto his crotch and thigh. Julie even moved in and licked up some of her own brother's cum as it gushed out of his cock.

I'm not sure what I expected cum to taste like, but I was so caught up in the moment that I'm not sure I even tasted it. I do remember thinking that it had an odd texture. It wasn't displeasing to me.

When Steve finally told me to stop, his sister gathered a huge amount of his cum on her tongue, then she grabbed my hair and crushed her mouth onto mine, forcing my lips apart. Her tongue found mine, and she shared my husband's—her brother's cum with me.

Our tongues had touched several times before, so that wasn't shocking, but those times could have been easily dismissed as accidental. This could not be dismissed. She held me firmly to keep me from pulling back. The combination of feeling her tongue on mine like that, and the texture of Steve's cum on both our tongues, and the fact that I knew he was watching us... it was all simply overwhelming.

Before she pulled away, my clit came alive and another orgasm washed over my body. It wasn't like before. It wasn't as powerful by any stretch, but it was nice and warm and wonderful.

When she broke our kiss, Julie asked me, "How long does it take the Viagra to go to work on him?"

Steve answered for me, "Usually about 20 minutes. Why?"

She slapped her brother on the thigh. "So, go take some now and clean yourself up. We'll have a 20 minute first lesson on eating pussy." And she punctuated her statement with a naughty giggle.

While Steve was in the bathroom, Julie pointed to my cum covered hand, "You're not going to waste that, are you?"

When I just stared at her, she took my hand and licked some of her brother's cum from it. She showed me a naughty wink, then pushed my hand toward my mouth. I did as she expected and began licking my husbands cum from my hand and wrist. The taste and texture was pleasing to me. "Ummm" I moaned, to which she responded, "See, I knew you'd love it. I know I do." And with that, she moved closer and helped me clean up the remaining cum.

When we were finished, my sister-in-law stood and offered me her hand. When I was standing, she whispered, "I think we're way past the need for this." And she grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head. I raised my arms to allow it without protest. Then, she began removing her own clothes and was soon standing before me totally naked. "Does this bother you?"

"No, but I do need another drink."

"After you, my dear." She motioned me downstairs with a silly giggle.

I felt very naughty going downstairs naked like that, and especially with my sister-in-law right behind me, but by the time we got back upstairs, I was much more at ease. Steve had returned to the bedroom and slid under the sheets. He was propped up by two pillows, his hands interlocked behind his head. When he saw us appear in the doorway, his smile turned into a wide grin. Julie pulled me to a stop just inside the doorway and slid her arm around my waist. "Enjoying the view?" She asked her brother.

"I sure am." He answered, still grinning from ear to ear.

"Then enjoy it for another few seconds, and then get your ass out of Deb's spot."

It was a bit awkward just standing there like that... like I was saying "Look at me. I'm beautiful and sexy." Even though I believe I am both of those things, I've never been one to flaunt it. At 26 and shapely, men do look my way. My blonde hair falls well below my shoulders, and my 36D breasts are slightly larger than would be considered proportionate on my slender and well toned frame.

Julie was very, very sexy. She was 31 and very slim and fit. Her hair was dark brown and just a bit shorter than mine. I guessed her breasts to be 36Cs. Her pubic area was totally shaven. I had no doubt that Steve was already rock hard under the sheet, Viagra or not. And why not? It's not every guy who gets to see his older sister like this. I didn't blame him for looking at her more than me, even though he was doing his best to hide that fact.