And So It Begins... Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple begins a new journey.
1.4k words
4.41
47.6k
16
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kneel by the door, waiting for her. My studded leather collar lightly chafes my neck and the tightness of my wrist and ankle cuffs constantly reminds me of their presence. I wear only a leather g-string, which is laced up in front. Today, I am allowed to wear my butt plug, which is stretching my ass deliciously. The tiled floor is cold and my knees hurt, but the knowledge that my wife and my mistress is near vanquishes all pain...

How did I get to be like this?

It is a journey that has taken many years. My wife and I have been together for over 13 years. In the beginning, we fucked every day, sometimes twice a day. However, as the years passed by and familiarity set in, fucking became an exception rather than the rule. It got to the point where we fucked maybe once every three months. I would never force my wife to do anything she didn't like, so I was always patient if she did not want to make love.

As the sexual malaise between us grew, I began to explore the internet for chat rooms and sex sites in an effort to satisfy my desires. I began to think about my attitudes and beliefs towards my wife, and I began to realise that I was submissive by nature. Sex for me has always been about making my partner happy, and I realise this comes from my inherent desire to serve. I then began to think about ways in which I could tell my wife about my sexual urges and so possibly incorporate them into our sexlife. Despite being together for so many years, we rarely discussed sex. So I had to wait until the time was right.

The opportunity came early this year. I chose to go to university in Malaysia for one semester in order to study the language. I set up an IM account for my wife and we began to communicate daily in this way.

It is amazing how not being face-to-face reduces all inhibitions!!

Our sex life had always involved 'vanilla' fucking. My wife hates anything to do with anal sex, so I would always fuck her pussy. I had tried once or twice to get her to pin me down while she rode my cock, but with little success. I would guide her hands to my wrists and she would hold me for a minute or two, but then always pull away. However, with all face-to-face inhibitions removed, we began to enjoy cybersex together. I decided this was the ideal opportunity to try and explore my desire to serve her. I began a conversation about ideas to incorporate fantasies into the bedroom in an attempt to spice up our sexlife.

Much to my great surprise my wife revealed that she had no desire at all to be submissive herself, and had often thought about having more control in our sexlife! Well, I immediately told her that I have fantasies about serving her, and she decided that this was something that we needed to explore together! After this discussion, our cybersex began to gravitate towards my wife taking the lead and me taking a submissive role.

About half way through my studies I returned home for the Malaysian mid-semester break. My wife picked me up from the airport dressed only in stockings and heels under a greatcoat. In the car, she exposed herself to me and I immediately got hard! The first thing I noticed was that she had been to the salon and had a full Brazilian wax. Her pussy was beautifully smooth, with only a small tuft sitting atop her clit. I could see her pussy lips clearly and they glistened with her juices.

But she would not let me touch her - yet...

'Do you like what you see?' she asked me coyly.

'You look so fucking hot!' I replied, and leaned forwards to touch her.

'Not yet,' she chided, closing her legs. 'I wanna see your cock first. Get it out and show it to me. Now.'

The tone of her voice was insistent, so I quickly unbuttoned my pants and pushed them down around my ankles. My cock was already hard and oozing precum.

'Very nice!' my wife said admiringly. 'You ARE happy to see me! Now show me how you have been wanking yourself while away, but no cumming. Yet' she said.

I slowly began to wank myself as I gazed at her as she drove. My wife then switched to the outside lane and slowed down, so all the traffic had to pass us on my side. I was embarrassed and started to put my cock away, but she yelled 'NO! If you want to become my slave, you have to start realising that MY desires are the only ones that count. Now stroke that cock and give everyone a good show,' she ordered me.

I was amazed!! Of course, I obeyed and throughout the journey we got many honks and jibes. By the time we got home I was feeling totally humiliated, but my wife was very happy! When we got inside, she ordered me to strip and sit on the sofa. She then started to dance slowly and seductively in front of me. Every time I moved forwards or reached out to her, she pulled away until I sat back again.

'Good boy,' she said. 'You are beginning to learn. This is all new to me so we will go down this road together. Now, get on your knees and come lick my pussy.' I was there in a flash, and was intoxicated with her smell and taste. She gently ran her hands through my hair as I ate her, and she came all over my face. All this time my cock stayed hard and by the time my wife came, strings of precum were hanging off it.

After that, we moved to the bedroom, where we fucked like we hadn't done in years. She made me fuck her in many different positions until I couldn't take any more. I told her this and, in a flash, she was sucking my cock. I came immediately in her mouth, but she did not swallow the cum. Instead, she sucked me dry then slowly and seductively came closer to me with a smile on her face. She kissed me deeply and pushed my cum deep into my own mouth! I loved this and we snowballed for about five minutes before I swallowed most of the load. We both slept soundly that night.

The next day we went shopping for sex toys together. We had talked about this on the internet, but I was dubious that it would ever take place because in the 13 years of our marriage my wife had never shown any intention of going into a sex shop - ever! However, she had already made a list of shops that she wanted to visit and we spent the afternoon shopping. As we went from shop to shop, my wife became more forward in showing me things she liked. She held up various outfits and toys for me to see, much to my embarrassment! But I realised that she was gradually assuming control. I spent the whole of that shopping trip with a massive hardon in my pants. Eventually she chose my outfit as described above.

On the way home, she said 'Well darling, I think you need a new name. I think from now on I will call you slut. You may call me mistress.'

'Thank you mistress,' I answered. 'May I be so bold as to say you seem to have given a lot of thought to this?' I asked.

'Oh yes slut,' she answered. 'I really like this new direction in our life. As I work and earn the money for this family, I deserve to be in control. You will become my house slut and will be responsible for the upkeep of our home and my leisure. I will need to wind down after work, and you will be my outlet for relaxation - no matter what I feel like doing to you. Do you like the sound of that slut?'

I could not answer as tears of joy overwhelmed me!

And so I kneel and wait. And when I hear the car pull up, my heart races. Mistress is home and she needs to find release. And our journey together continues...