And So It Begins... Ch. 02

Story Info
Training begins.
2.3k words
4.5
67.2k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As She enters the house, She drops Her bags in front of me without saying a word. She kicks Her shoes off and proceeds into the lounge to sit down.

'Tea', she says. 'Quickly slut.'

'Yes Mistress,' I reply quietly.

I quickly put Her bags and shoes in their designated places and rush to the kettle. I have been boiling it every 10 minutes throughout the day to keep the water hot for Her. I make a pot and pour Her a cup, using the best china we have. I then take it to my Mistress on my knees, holding the cup above my eyeline as an offering to Her.

The distance from the kitchen to the lounge is considerable when you can only use your knees, and it is very hard not to spill anything when moving like this. I cannot go too slowly either as I sense my Mistress is already in an impatient mood. I can feel the hot tea sloshing in the cup, and I can only hope none escapes.

When I get to the couch, I proffer the cup to Her. There is a long pause before She takes it from me. My eyes are downcast so I cannot see Her reaction, but the pause is ominous.

'Tsk, tsk, tsk,' She eventually chides me. 'This won't do at all slut.' She places the saucer in front of me, and I see there is a small amount of tea swimming in the bottom. My heart sinks.

'Lick that up slut,' She says. 'That will give me time to think of your punishment.'

'Yes Mistress,' I reply, bending to my task...

Such is my role as my Mistress' slut. It is one I freely accept and revel in. Ever since my wife and I discovered that we had the natural instincts for a Mistress / Slave relationship, our roles have begun to evolve. This has taken some time, as neither of us have a desire to really hurt each other. My wife is gradually becoming more and more domineering of me, and Her tasks and punishments are becoming increasingly more fiendish. However, they are not designed to really hurt me physically... yet. Mistress uses the far stronger force of psychological torture to dominate Her Slut...

After we returned home from our first shopping trip together, I fairly ran into the house.

'Get changed here slut,' Mistress commanded. 'I will wait in the bedroom. And leave the blinds open as well,' She added as She left.

'Yes Mistress,' I replied, slightly worried. Our house is at the end of the street and looks out directly onto the road. Anyone walking or driving along the street can see straight in if the blinds are open.

The leather g-string seemed to bite deeply into my ass and the pouch firmly gripped my cock and balls. I put on the wrists and ankle cuffs and then entered the bedroom.

Mistress was dressed in a black PVC basque with a plunging V-neckline. A row of chains hung across the neckline, becoming shorter in length as they descended from Her throat to Her breasts. She also wore black stocking which were held by suspender clips at the bottom of Her basque, and a micro thong. My already-hard cock leapt at the sight of Her as She reclined on our bed, and I must have stared at Her for over a minute, just standing there in the doorway! My reverie was broken by the sound of Her voice.

'What the hell do you think you're doing slut?' She yelled at me. 'How DARE you enter here without asking my permission! And walking in too! You are still too presumptious slut and don't seem to realise your role in this house."

Her raised voice deeply startled me. I quickly dropped my eyes and apologised.

'Sorry Mistress.'

'SHUT UP!' was Her reply. 'Get out of here and come in properly. I want you crawling like the slut you are. And ask permission first!'

'Yes Mistress,' I replied quietly. I turned and left, returning to the living area. I then began to crawl down the hall to our bedroom on my hands and knees. My cock was shuddering at the thought of Mistress awaiting me. At the bedroom door I stopped and knocked gently.

'Mistress, may I enter your presence?' I asked.

'That's MUCH better slut,' She answered. 'And no, you may not. Stay there while I pleasure myself. You are not fit to be with me yet.'

I was devastated! A Goddess was in the next room and I could not see Her. But I realised that She was right of course. She was the one in control, not me. I could hear the gentle hum as She used a vibrator on herself, and Her moans became more and more animated until She let out a long, slow moan that seemed to last forever. I so wanted to peek around the door, but I feared Her retribution. I was learning.

'God, that cum was good slut,' She purred. 'I need a sleep now. Stay there on your knees while I rest. Don't move and don't you dare peek at me, or you won't see my pussy for a month! And don't you DARE touch My cock either!'

'Yes my Mistress,' I answered, thoroughly frustrated but incredibly excited. Her cock! She said Her cock! She really was taking ownership of me! As I knelt there, just outside our room, I could feel Her cock pulse with my every heartbeat. I could feel the pre-cum leaking out of it, smearing the inside of my pouch. The only sound was the gentle breathing of my Mistress as She slept and the thumping in my chest. But I did not move, and Her cock did not go soft for an instant.

I had no idea of how much time had passed when She finally woke. My knees hurt and I had a sharp pain in my shoulders, but it all seemed to go away when I heard the bed creak gently and Her soft moans as She stretched. She came into the doorway and I immediately looked up at her.

'Eyes down slut!' She yelled. 'Have I given you permission to look at me?'

'No Mistress. I'm sorry,' I answered as I quickly cast my eyes downwards.

'Thats better,' She said. 'Now, I do want you to watch me because I need to pee. But you must watch because something very special will happen to you soon,' She teased. 'You may look at me when I sit.'

'Yes Mistress,' I answered. When I heard the telltale signs of Her on the toilet, I turned and looked. The toilet is situated very close to our bedroom, so I could easily turn to look at Her. She was sat there in Her outfit, but she hadn't removed Her thong. She looked right into my eyes and said gently 'Watch now slut. I think you know what you will be doing soon....'

She began to pee through Her thong, still looking deep into my eyes. A smile slowly spread across Her face, as She saw the truth dawn on mine.

'Yes slut, you know don't you,' was Her response.

I nodded slowly, watching the golden stream trickle through Her thong. When She finished, she simply stood up and returned to the bedroom.

'Come,' was all She said as She passed me.

I crawled into the room and waited at the foot of the bed.

She looked languid, laying on Her side, Her head propped up on one bent arm. Her ass and thong-clad pussy were in my direct line of sight, but I quickly lowered my gaze.

'You want my pussy don't you?' She asked.

'My god, YES Mistress,' I answered quickly.

'Do you think you deserve it slut?' She questioned.

'I, err...' my response stalled.

'WELL?' She asked loudly. 'How DARE you keep me waiting like this!'

'Sorry Mistress,' I replied. 'No, I think I do not deserve your pussy.'

'Damn right you don't!' She responded. 'You have been sloppy and disrespectful. I'm not sure you will be able to work hard enough to gain the privilege of my pussy. But you can start your redemption right now. Get up here and lie on your back slut!'

I quickly crawled onto the bed and did as She said. She quickly snapped my wrist cuffs together and then tied them to the bedhead. She left my legs free. She then straddled my chest, and I could feel Her sopping thong on me.

'Mmmmm - good,' She murmured. 'Now slut, you will use your tongue and mouth to please me. I will leave my thong on and you will make me cum. If you fail, the time period for not seeing my pussy will increase dramatically. Understand?'

'Yes Mistress,' I answered.

'Good. This experience is for my pleasure and mine alone. You have no say in matters of sex from now on. I will use you when I want you and you will be ready at all times. You will serve me without question. Am I clear?' She asked.

'Yes Mistress,' I answered again.

'From this moment, you will also keep my cock and balls clean shaven and perfectly smooth. You will not touch my cock without permission. You will not cum without my permission. If I catch you breaking these rules you will be punished,' She said.

'I understand Mistress,' was my reply.

'Good slut,' she said, smiling down at me. 'I think our relationship is about to reach new levels.' And with that, she swifty produced a scarf from behind her back and blindfolded me.

'For MY pleasure only,' She said, as She shifted her weight and sat firmly on my face.

My initial raction was fear of being suffocated. I could not breathe properly and I began to panic.

'Eat me slut!' Mistress shouted.

I had no choice. I began to probe Mistress' soaked thong. The aroma was intoxicating. Not being able to see focused my senses of taste and smell. I could discern Mistress' cum, along with Her piss. I began to push my tongue into the wet material, hoping to probe between Her pussy lips and so locate Her clit. But she seemed to know my plan and shifted Herself a little away from me.

'Uh, uh, uh,' She chided. 'Suck that thong first. Get that piss out of it.'

I could not answer so I did as She demanded. I opened my mouth and sucked deeply at Her thong. The warm piss seeped into my mouth, along with some of Her juices! She was already soaking wet because of Her control over me.

I ask you now to think of being in this situation. You cannot see. You cannot move. You desperately want to see the object of your lust, but cannot. You have no control whatsoever. You are not being physically hurt, but your mind is desperately creating scenarios. It is the lure of what is hidded that so often excites us. That is why we have fashion! My Mistress thoroughly understands this, and She was using it to great effect. I don't think Her cock has ever been harder! And when this was coupled with my desire to serve, I felt a great passion welling up inside my soul. It was an incredibly sensual feeling.

I set to my task with renewed vigour! I sucked Her thong hard and She lowered herself onto me approvingly. I began running my tongue up and down in a frenzy, all over Her clad pussy. She sensed my enthusiasm and murmured Her approval.

'Mmmmm - good slut! You're enjoying this aren't you?'

Of course, I couldn't answer.

'Now - make me cum you bitch of a slut. Suck my pussy dry. DO IT!'

With that, She sat firmly down on me. I could feel the heat in Her as a plunged deep into Her pussy through the material. I managed to separate Her pussy lips and I found Her clit. I flicked at it with my tongue and sucked it deep through the material using my pursed lips. I used the flat of my tongue to slowly lick Her pussy from bottom to top, then did the same movement on Her clit. I could hear Her moaning above me, and that sound seemed to come from far, far away, as if I was in a dream.

Mistress began to fuck my face as She became hotter and hotter. Her thong was wet again, this time with Her juices. This spurred me on and my mouth and tongue worked on Her with frenzied movements. I have never worked so hard to eat my Mistress' pussy as I did at that moment!

'Oh, oh, oh,' I heard Mistress gasp from somewhere. 'Yesssssss! Ah - my god - good slut! Thats ittttttttttt....!'

And with that Mistress came hard. Her hands grabbed the top of my head as She pushed me into her pussy and used this as leverage to ride my face. I could smell Her cum, but could not fully drink it because of the thong. Another fiendish torture! I could feel Her body shaking on my mouth and tongue. After what seemed a lifetime, I felt Her body relax and She slowly lifted Herself off me. I felt Her lying on the bed beside me, panting gently.

'That was a good start slut!' She said slowly. 'I think you are making progress! But you still have a ways to go before you are redeemed...'

'Thank you my Mistress,' I gasped, for I was still getting my breath.

'Rest a while slut,' she answered. 'I have things to do. But I will give you another incentive...'

And with that, I felt Her get off the bed. Then I felt the hot, damp material of Her thong drop onto my face. She had removed it and turned it inside out so Her fresh cum was now assaulting my senses! She left me there, blindfolded and restrained, sucking and sniffing Her soiled panties. And I was in heaven and hell at the same time...

And now I was about to be there again. Mistress sipped slowly at Her tea as I lapped at the saucer with my tongue only. And I was afraid...