And So It Begins... Ch. 04

Story Info
Mistress puts her slut in his place-a cage!
1.6k words
4.46
42.2k
13

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crawl down the hall seemed to take an eternity. Mistress kept my leash tight, pulling my head upwards and backwards as I crawled. If I moved too fast, I would choke as my Mistress tugged on the leash.

"Be patient my little slut" She said. "We have all night...."

I found that statement exceedingly ominous, but I had no time to contemplate it further as one of my leather belts came crashing down across my naked ass.

"SHIT!" I yelled out, instantly regretting my outburst.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY SLUT?" yelled Mistress. "You DARE question ME?"

"I-I'm sorry Mistr...." I began

"SHUT YOUR FILTHY MOUTH SLUT" She yelled again. The ferocity of Her response scared me to death. But that was nothing compared to her reaction.

THWACK-the belt crashed down on my ass again, harder than before. THWACK-THWAK-THWACK-the belt rained down in ever-harder strokes. My body juddered after each impact and tears welled in my eyes, but I stayed silent. Her cock became incredibly hard during the assault, and by the time She had vented Her anger on my ass it was dripping pre-cum.

"You dirty little slut-you liked that!" It was a statement, not a question. "That will never do! Now get into that bedroom bitch. I can see I've still got a lot of work to do on you."

I crawled the last couple of metres with my head pulled so far back I was looking at the ceiling. When we got to the bedroom Mistress simply said "Bed-on your back bitch." I crawled up and did as She ordered. She quickly secured the wrist and ankle cuffs that I was required to wear whenever I was home to the bed and I was totally immobilised and spread eagled.

Without any words, Mistress mounted the bed and sat on my face. Her beautiful pantied pussy ground right down onto my mouth and my nose was forced into her asshole. I licked and tried to tongue-fuck Her pussy as best I could through the panties, but within 30 seconds I began to suffocate.

I began to pull against my shackles, the fear overwhelming me. I trusted my Mistress with my life, but She had never been so brutal before. I began to moan and my thrashing became more intense. But I also noticed that Mistress' juices were flowing more than ever before. Her gusset was drenched and it appeared that She had firmly grasped the dominant role in our relationship by the throat, so-to-speak. I heard Her laugh, the sound seemingly coming from far away, before She finally let me breathe.

I lay on the bed gasping for breath, eyes closed. I heard Mistress leave the room, and I could not be sure how long She was away. All I knew was that my heart was still racing when I heard her speak again.

"You know slut" She said, "It seems to Me that you gain far too much personal pleasure from our new relationship. I mean, just look at My cock! No control whatsoever!" She reached down and stroked Her cock lazily, using the oozing pre-cum to lubricate the shaft.

I had not received permission to speak, so I lay still, wondering where this was going. I had to close my eyes because of the pleasure I was feeling.

"So I think its time" she continued, "for me to REALLY take control. What do you think slut?"

I nodded, not really understanding. I was still shaken from Her ferociousness and at the same time Her cock was sending exquisite sensations to my dazed brain as She continued to pump it.

"Good!" She answered. "I knew you'd see it My way!" The pumping continued and a small moan escaped my lips.

"Tut, tut" She chided. "You're being selfish again already bitch. Thinking of your own pleasure. You know, it will never be possible for you to REALLY serve Me as long as you think about yourself. So I'm gonna fix that NOW."

She put a blindfold over my eyes and tied it tight. Then She slapped my balls hard, causing me to yelp. A bag of ice was pushed hard onto Her cock. The impact hurt and within a minute or two it was soft again.

"Now," said Mistress, "here's how this will go. You are going to be caged. I don't mean put IN a cage.... well, not YET at any rate! No, I mean My cock needs to be caged. You will wear this chastity device 24/7. It will only be removed when I say so. You will not be allowed to cum or touch My cock until I say so. Any attempt to remove this device will mean instant and brutal punishment of My devising. Do you understand slut?"

I nodded my approval. Then She slapped my face hard.

"LET ME HEAR YOU SAY IT BITCH" she yelled at me.

"Ye-yess my Mistress," I stammered.

"Good." she said. "Now-I had to get My cock all soft to get this device on slut. It is secured by a ring that goes on like a cock-ring. A cock cage is then attached to this ring. My cock will be sealed inside this cage at all times.

"However, I am not totally inconsiderate," She continued. "I have read up on these devices, and I know that it takes a while to get the fit just right. We have to get the cuff ring and the cage perfect. For that reason, I have taken this next week off work to work on your fit and your training."

I was thrilled! A whole WEEK with Mistress to serve her! It was my dream come true! She must have seen something like a smile cross my face, because She pushed the ice bag hard into my groin.

"Bitch!" She chided. "This is NOT a game! You will be MY slut. You don't quite understand this yet I know, but once I have taken all control of My cock from you, you will begin to see how your worship of Me will become the ONLY thing you need to think about....."

With that, she removed the ice and began to cage me. She put a hinged ring around the base of Her balls and closed it over the top of Her cock.

"How does that feel slut?" She asked me. "You need to be honest with me because it is your comfort at stake here."

I concentrated on the feeling of this ring for a moment before answering. "It feels very tight Mistress," I said. "I think it is too tight..."

"OK bitch," She replied. I have a few sizes, so we'll keep trying."

I felt another ring go around Her cock and balls. This one felt slightly more comfortable and I told Mistress so.

"Good," She replied. "We'll go with this one for now. Now where's that cage....?"

In a moment I felt a plastic sleeve being slid up Her cock. It felt weird and the stimulation actually made Her cock twitch.

"Oh no you don't slut!" She said, and She gave Her balls a hard tug. I threw my head back on the bed and the tiny pleasure was overwhelmed by pain. She continued to push Her cock into the cage until it felt like the device was hard up against the cuff ring. There was some fiddling, and Mistress asked me to describe what I was feeling. I gave Her the appropriate responses - "it pinched; it felt loose; it was good."

Then I heard what seemed like the most ominous sound I had ever experienced-the click of a padlock.

It dawned on me then what had happened. She had literally LOCKED me up! This was no game! Her cock was now sealed from me! My breath quickened and I heard Her chuckle again. Damn-She was perceptive!

"Yes my little slut!" She giggled. "I think you understand now! Have a look at your future!" And with that She took off my blindfold. It took me a few seconds to adjust to the light in the room, and when I had I looked down on Her cock.

It was sealed in a small plastic cage. This cage was shaped a little like a cock and was angled downwards. I guess this was to make it seem like a cock hanging down naturally. It was attached to the cuff ring by three plastic pins, the middle of which was the locking mechanism. And there, resting on the top of the device, threaded through a hole on the centre pin, was the padlock. The cage was drawn up very close to the cuff ring, and I could see already that escape from this device would be very difficult indeed! From my position, I could not see, but it felt like there was only a very small gap between the base of the cage and my balls...

I looked at my Wife, and saw that She had a new necklace on-with a key attached! The key nestled perfectly between Her beautiful breasts. She was also smiling from ear-to-ear.

"Now you will learn how to serve Me totally," She said. "You will get pleasure only when I think you deserve it. This device will stop you from gaining any pleasure on your own. I am in control now bitch."

Whilst frightening, the situation was strangely erotic as well... Her cock began to swell in its plastic prison, and after a minute I began to fully comprehend this device's cruel purpose! When it filled the tube, there was nowhere else for Her cock to go! As it continued to swell, the pain became more and more intense. I squirmed, hoping for it to go away, but the vice-like feeling continued to get stronger and it began to pull on Her balls as well, adding to the discomfort. Within moments I was writhing in pain, straining against my shackles in vain.

And all Mistress did was laugh harder and harder at me.

My fate was well and truly sealed.

"Now my pet," She said softly. "Let's begin...."