And So It Begins... Ch. 05

Story Info
How Mistress will gain Her satisfaction.
2.6k words
4.36
40.1k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are going to fuck Me like you've never fucked Me before," She said as She stood at the foot of the bed watching me writhe.

The tightness in my groin was unbearable. Her cock filled its little cage completely and there was no way it could break out. I tried to think about non-sexy things to get Her cock soft again-the cats; mowing the lawn; cleaning the pool. It began to work as the pressure began to ease slightly.

But then Mistress was climbing onto the bed. She stood straddling my chest, hands on hips with a stern look on Her face as She looked down on Her pathetic slut.

"Look at Me bitch," She said quietly. I looked straight into Her steely green eyes without hesitation.

"You now exist to please Me," She said as She stood there. "I've had years of pleasing you. Letting you rut that little cock in My pussy when you feel like it. Feeling your pathetic juices fill Me then having to go and clean Myself up while you roll over and congratulate yourself. Well it all ends NOW slut! You're gonna have to EARN your releases now!" As She said this, She started to finger the key hanging around Her neck.

I marvelled at Her beauty then. She had changed so much since we started this journey. Being a Domme fitted her like a glove. And at that moment I realised that our marriage had been about me, and not Her. She had put up with my selfishness for many years and never said a word. I felt guilty about what I'd done and made a pledge to myself that I would do whatever it took to serve Her well.

"I think we'll start with your head technique slut," She continued. "It certainly needs some improvement!" With that, She stepped out of Her panties and placed them on my nose and mouth, taking care not to obscure my eyes.

"First, take a good look at My pussy bitch!" She said. "You need to get to know it intimately, since you'll be spending a lot of time with it on your face! As such, you will not be able to see it clearly, but you MUST know exactly what it looks like and learn how to make Me cum with that tongue of yours."

As the smell of Her pussy permeated my senses, I gazed up at Her. She kept Herself waxed, so there was no mystery about Her sex. Her pussy was slightly gaping and I could see Her juices glistening all around the opening. Her clit was clearly visible, poking out from under its hood in arousal. The folds of Her lips looked like the most delicate flower petals.

"Good," She purred. "Now its time to get to work!" And with that, She took Her discarded panties off my face and mounted me again. She straddled me in the sixty-nine position, but showed no interest in reciprocating me of course. Instead, She said "I will guide your effectiveness with My cock. If you do a bad job, you'll be told, like THIS...." At that instant, I felt Her balls grabbed and squeezed hard. I strained against my restraints uselessly. "If you're doing what I like, the pain will be much less intense-relatively speaking!" She laughed out loud at this, and I didn't fully understand for a minute or two until She gently started tickling Her balls.

It felt like there was a summer breeze blowing around them! Such pleasure! But it was only a moment before I grasped Mistress' intentions. With the sensual pleasure came the crushing pain! Her cock swelled again in its prison and the pain returned, seemingly stronger this time. I squirmed again and heard Her chuckle at my predicament.

"See-always thinking of yourself," She said. "Now-eat My pussy bitch. And do a good job or you'll have no balls left to keep this device on!" For a moment-just a split second-I thought that would be a great solution!

I began to lick Her clit gently, using the tip of my tongue to flick across it. Then I tried using the flat part of my tongue to give it a long, slow lick. That was met with a hard twist on Her balls. "Too rough," was the comment. So I resumed tickling Her with my tongue. A smooth caress on Her balls, coupled with the pressure of the cage, told me I was on the right track. I decided to try and gently suck Her clit into my mouth like it was a little cock. I gently pursed my lips around Her and sucked. She moaned gently, so I continued, sucking a bit harder, trying to imitate how a blow job would feel. I wondered if I would ever again get one of these myself, but that thought was interrupted by more twisting.

"Watch it!" She chided. "Its not a cock. Don't suck too hard-its not comfortable. And what about the rest of My pussy you bitch! I don't get off having My clit sucked all night!"

I couldn't speak, so I decided to let my tongue do the talking. I licked gently around Her outer lips, drinking the juices that were there. Then I VERY carefully nuzzled on her inner lips with my lips. This evoked a loud moan from Her, and She shifted Her position, pushing Herself down onto my mouth harder. I opened my mouth as wide as it would go and thrust my tongue deep into Her pussy as She ground down on me. Her juices literally flooded into my throat as I tongue-fucked Her as deep as I could go. I could feel Her grinding Her pubic bone onto my chin to stimulate Her clit, so I gently tilted my head back to allow Her better access.

As She rode my face, Her moans became more intense. She would switch between pussy and clit when it suited Her, and I quickly learned to understand these subtle movements after a few ferocious tugs on Her balls. It seemed She liked a mixture of penetration and direct clitoral stimulation in roughly equal measures. When She got close to cumming, She ground Her clit down on my mouth and growled "Suck." I promptly did as I was told, holding Her clit with my lips and flicking my tongue over it at the same time. She moaned loudly and I felt Her body judder.

"Quickly slut," She said breathlessly. "Cover My pussy with your mouth and suck Me dry." She slid forwards slightly and I did as She asked. I opened as wide as I could and gently covered Her flower. Then I sucked Her out as She came on my tongue.

God-what a feeling! Her juices were everywhere! I could never remember Her being this wet during our previous life! I scooped up as much as I could with my tongue-probing inside Her pussy to try and clean Her out. Psychologically, I also felt great. I had done this FOR her. I had made Her HAPPY. I would be rewarded!

After a time, She rose from me and got off the bed. "That was.....adequate," She said simply. "I'll consider that an OK start."

I was devastated! I thought I'd given Her the best orgasm of Her life!

She must have seen my face change because She said "WHAT-you think one good head job makes up for years of crap ones??? God-you are SO fucking selfish slut! I had to direct you too many times. I expect you to be able to pleasure Me WITHOUT guidance you fucking bitch! Just goes to show how little you REALLY know about pleasing Me."

My eyes dropped and tears actually welled up. There was a slight pause, and Mistress spoke again, softly this time. "Ohhhh-sorry baby! I guess I was a little too hard on you. It was a good cum-better than I've had for a long time with you. You did well." I had to think about this for a moment. What did She mean 'better than I've had for a long time with you?' How else was She cumming? But She quickly interrupted my train of thought again.

"I guess I should make good on My promise to you slut. You can fuck Me now."

"I couldn't contain myself. I blurted out "Thank YOU Mistress!" and smiled from ear to ear. She looked sternly at me for a moment, but I think She decided to let that pass.

"Yes baby-you're gonna fuck Me like you've never fucked Me before. We're gonna fuck like rabbits! And I KNOW you're gonna rock my world tonight!"

"YES Mistress-I'll do my best!" I jabbered.

"Oh yes, I know you will little slut. Believe me, I KNOW you will. Are you ready for some pussy then baby?" She asked.

"Thank you Mistress-YES!" I replied.

"Ok then!" She answered. "Lets get you ready!" And with that, She reached for the key around Her neck.

Only to grab it and laugh out loud.

"Did you REALLY think you had earned the right to fuck ME slut?" She laughed at me. "DO you really think that pathetic caged cock of yours was going to go INSIDE Me? God-it will take some time to break you, won't it?" She asked.

I was stunned! What had She in mind?

"Oh, I meant what I said," She told me. "You WILL fuck Me like you never have before and you will rock My world - with THIS!" She quickly bent down and grabbed a HUGE strapon dildo She was hiding under the bed.

This thing was a monster! Her hand would not go two thirds of the way around the shaft! When She had stroked me in the past, She could comfortably wrap Her hand around Her shaft. And its LENGTH! It mush have been nine or ten inches long at least! A good three inches longer than Her puny manhood I suspected.

I just laid on the bed speechless, mouth agape. Mistress let me see the beast up close. It had realistic veins on it and when She rubbed it across my cheek, it felt soft and warm.

"You really did a good job warming Me up slut!" She said cheerfully. "But now its time to get this baby ready for Me! Open wide!"

She pushed the monster to my lips, but I turned my head away. BIG mistake.

I felt Her fingers leave an imprint on my cheek because of how hard She hit me.

"WHEN WILL YOU GET IT?" She screamed at me. "Its not about YOU any more. Its all about ME! This is what I want, so you'd better do as I say or you'll find yourself out on your ass locked up forever bitch. Who will want a sissy, small dicked wanker like you, huh? You tell me who would slut? NO ONE that's who! You're not trained properly and are useless to anyone, so if you wanna go down that road, be My guest...."

"No, no!" I begged Her. "PLEASE. I-I'll do it Mistress. Please let me try."

"NO!" She screamed. "There will be no TRYING. You WILL serve me-WHATEVER I order you to do. You have NO say. Your feelings are IRRELEVANT. DO YOU GET IT NOW SLUT?"

I did. I began to fully understand that this was not a game any more. It was not a fantasy. She was a Domme. I was Her sub. This was Her life now, not mine. Therein lay the flaw in my thinking, for up until this moment I did not truly understand my submission. It was a partnership, yes, but not in equal measure! Just because I had done something for Her, it didn't automatically mean that She would reward me. And yet, there was a thrill to all this. I could actually serve Her. I could make Her life better. And the reward would be knowing that She was happy! Sex was but a very small part of pleasing Her.

"I-I think I understand now Mistress," I answered.

She glared hard at me. "Yes, I think you do slut," was Her reply. "I really think you do. So open up now like a good fluffer and get My cock ready for Me."

I did as I was told, and for the first time I knew what it was like to suck a cock, albeit a dildo and not a real one.

"Make sure you get it good and wet," Mistress said. "It will need to be!"

I did as She asked-licking and spitting on that cock as best I could. She even tried ramming it down my throat to get it more coated from my gagging.

"Such a pity you can't throat this thing yet," She said, gently shaking Her head. "Still, we've plenty of time for training your throat later."

After about ten minutes of face-fucking me with that monster cock, Mistress. stopped. "Hold that in your mouth slut while I get you ready," She said. I did as She instructed and She unshackled me. "Stand up," She ordered. I was a little shaky, but did as I was asked, still sucking on that cock.

She then quickly took the dildo and put it on me. It had a harness and I had to step into each side. She slid it up my legs and over Her caged cock, sitting the base of it on my pubic bone above Her captive manhood. It had a hollow ball sac that actually fit over the cage to help secure it. Then She went behind me and tightened the harness so that the monster cock was firmly seated. A single strap hung down between my legs and Mistress pulled that up tightly, spreading Her balls in the process. She pulled it tight and attached it to the back of the harness. When Mistress was done, She came back around to inspect Her work.

"At last you look like a REAL man slut!" She laughed. "My-what a BIG cock you have! Let me show you what a big cock like that REALLY deserves..." Looking me straight in the eyes She descended to Her knees in front of that beast. Then She started to gently wank it, Her little hand slowly stroking it up and back.

Don't you DARE move a muscle bitch-no matter what," She said sternly.

"Fuck-I love big cocks," She growled while looking me in the eye. Then, without warning, She took that monster into Her throat all in one go.

Her torture was sublime. There She was, on Her knees, worshipping a monster cock that was not mine. While She was furiously face-fucking that thing I could see that my Mistress was finger fucking Herself at the same time, ramming two fingers into Her pussy while throating that cock.

She was giving this cock a blowjob as if she was a common whore, and I could feel nothing. She was spitting and gagging on it with gusto, as if She was trying to make it explode. But it was not THAT cock She was teasing. In all our married years, She had never sucked on my manhood like this. No-She was showing me what I had lost forever....

After about ten minutes, during which time She never took her eyes off mine, Mistress took that beast out of Her throat and stood up. She continued to stroke it gently as She said to me: "THAT'S the sort of love a REAL man deserves slut. Now come and make Me feel like a REAL woman." She laid back on the bed and spread Her legs wide.

"Time to fuck baby!" She said with a massive smile on Her face as She beckoned me forwards.

I started to move towards the bed to make Her happy. It was all I could do now. It was my life.