And So Their Adventure Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers

They sat looking at each other breathlessly, suddenly laughing together at their release. Abi held up her juice covered fingers to Matt. He leant forward and sucked them carefully, loving the taste of her. Abi licked the cum from his body before the fell easily into each others arms.

They held each other, separating abruptly as they heard a banging on the window. Matt spun around, seeing the girl outside, a towel wrapped around her, her face flushed. He opened the window, very aware of their nakedness.

"I thought you might want this," she told them, holding up their beach bag with all their things in it.

They both thanked her, taking the bag from her. She turned to leave, but stopped and turned back towards them. She gestured towards them, towards the car.

"That was awesome," she told them with a grin.

She turned again and left. They both watched as she walked across the clearing. Half way across she stopped. Pulling the towel from around her, she turned to face them, holding the towel high above her head. It blew out behind her, her hair trailing in the wind.

"Happy National Nude Day," she yelled to them, before turning and heading for the beach, naked once again.

Abi whispered the same words to Matt, before kissing him gently.

They dressed quickly, Matt just pulling on his shorts, while Abi slipped into her vest top and shorts. Matt grinned across at her as he slipped into the car behind the steering wheel, his cock reacting again to the sight of Abi's hard nipples pressing against the tin material of her top.

They drove home in virtual silence, Abi pressed up close to Matt, her hand resting lightly on his thigh, both of them knowing that their adventures together had only just begun.

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers