And Steve Makes Three

Story Info
A story of forced sharing.
2.1k words
3.68
79.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sound a sleep, I had stayed up a little later to watch Saturday Night Live and play on the computer...at least, that is what I told her.

Tonight was the night.

I had created a profile on a popular social networking site a few months ago. I posted sexy pictures of her and start looking for the perfect guy to share her with. I didn't want someone close to us because I didn't want to put false thoughts in my head of her cheating on me because I know she would never do anything like that. I didn't want her to know about it because I would be deleting the profile after it actually happened and completely losing contact with the guy I chose. I wanted it to be a stranger to her and I only wanted to know a few things about him. I'm a straight male but I still needed to find out some key information before I could just let him fuck my wife. I wanted to talk to him for a few weeks, get to know his personality a bit and, more importantly, I wanted to see a copy of his last STD test...safety first.

Everything had come back perfect; he seemed like a nice enough guy; he had a lot of my characteristics but he was different enough to fit what I was looking for.

The wife and I had talked about sharing her with another guy but she was never up for it because she didn't want to make me jealous or hurt my feelings...truth is, I think it will be fine. It's all set up so that when the nights over, he goes his way and we go ours...never to cross paths again; he is actually from another state.

I have always been into watching threesome pornos and enjoy watching two guys fuck a girl more than two girls fucking a guy...there is just something taboo about it. It always seems better when it's amateur porno and the girl has just a hint of being unsure on her face. My dick was already extremely hard just thinking about it and I know that she will be into it once she wakes up enough to figure out what is going on. She loves being woken up in the middle of the night by me licking her pussy...I can't wait to see her face when I'm kissing her but she still feels a tongue caressing her clit.

He is traveling a good distance and should be here about 2am. He has a hotel about half way between where we live and where he lives so he can leave directly after and head back to his hotel. I thought when the moment came, I would be nervous and maybe second guessing myself, but the truth is...I can't wait!

I'm not into the true meaning of "cuckold" because I'm not into being made to feel like I'm a loser or can't satisfy my wife, the truth is, we have an AMAZING sex life. I just enjoy the thought of another guy fucking my wife, call me a weird but there are thousands of guys who are into that stuff.

It's all physical. My wife and I have been together for almost 6 years and we still have amazing sex at least 3 times a week and I can still make her cum in less than 2 minutes. We have had a few threesomes with girls and they have been amazing. The fact that she allows me to fuck other women while she joins in is just another reason why I want to do this. I know this isn't going to be something that we do as often as female/female/male threesomes but it's something we should do at least once...and I have it all planned out.

Steve (the lucky guy) and I have talked for a few weeks about exactly how I want everything to happen, I guess it's more of my fantasy then it is hers...but I know she wants to do it...she would just never admit it for fear of hurting me, which is another reason why she is the perfect wife. She doesn't really understand why it's such a huge turn on to me, there are a few reasons. First, she lets me fuck other girls, why shouldn't she get to fuck at least one other guy. Then there is just something about knowing that she doesn't really want to but she does want too...almost like she is doing it just for me, even though she doesn't want to. That is the single biggest turn on I have ever seen in my life.

Steve knocks on the door at exactly 1:56am, I can't blame him...if I knew that I was going to get to fuck a girl as gorgeous as my wife, I would show up early too!

This is probably a great time to give you a mental picture of just what we all look like. My wife is a chubby girl, with a huge, round firm ass and huge boobs; she wears a 44H. She is also gorgeous, not just because I'm her husband but because she is physically gorgeous. She has an amazing face and gets tons of messages from guys and girls who can't believe just how gorgeous she is. She has a few tattoos and her belly button pieced and she usually keeps her pussy shaved.

I'm a big guy, several tattoos, both ears pieced and not too ugly. I think I'm a decent looking guy, besides being over weight. I don't have the largest dick around but it's pretty thick and I've never had any complaints.

Steve is a bigger guy but not as chubby as me. He has long hair and his dick is just a little bit bigger than mine. (Yes, I have seen his dick and yes, I am 100% straight.) I didn't want to give her a dick smaller than mine, that wouldn't be very fair! Steve has a few tattoos and his ears pierced.

I told him to text me when he got here so I could let him in to ensure that the doorbell or knock would not wake up my wife...I don't want her to know anything before hand. We shake hands and I invite him in. We have been chatting for a few weeks and we both know exactly why he is here, there is no need to hang out in the living room chatting. We quickly both get naked and I whisper to him to follow me and we head into the bedroom...as quiet as possible.

The television is still on but turned town low and you can see my wife, asleep on the bed, slightly covered. Her leg is sticking out and you can just see a side of her curvy ass as the blanket hides most of her body. I know she sleeps naked, so this is going to be extremely easy.

Steve gets on his knees at the end of the bed and I walk over and slide into my side of the bed. My wife moans a little and rearranges herself on her back, almost as if she knows exactly what is getting ready to happen.

I slowly start moving the blanket up her body, showing both of her legs...and then her shaved pussy and chubby belly. Her breasts are still covered. Steve slowly starts spreading her legs and starts kissing her inner thigh. He doesn't stay there long because she will be waking up any moment and I want to see that surprise, almost terrified, look on her face when she opens her eyes and sees me but knows that her pussy is getting licked.

I watch as Steven spreads her lips open and rubs his tongue against her clit, she starts moaning and moving around and I know that she is almost awake and believes that I'm the one tasting her right now. Steve shoves his tongue deep into her pussy and her eyes fly open and she is completely startled...she looks over and I kiss her deeply and throw the blanket off of her, she looks down and starts to try to close her legs but Steve forcefully holds them apart and keeps licking her pussy as I continue to kiss her so she can't talk. She tries to mumble a few words but I refuse to let her say anything.

She has that look in her eyes, the clueless look...the look that shows me she has no control over the situation and my dick starts throbbing.

Steve works to his knees and pushes her legs up in the air, she tries to cover her pussy with her hand but I grab it and hold both of her hands down beside her as I kiss her. I can hear....I can even feel her moan and try to pull away when he slides his dick deep into her pussy.

She slowly stops fighting and allows Steve to move his dick in and out of her pussy, slapping it against her clit every few times. She doesn't take her eyes off of me, I can tell she is hesitant but going along because she is finally realizing what is happening.

At this point, my dick is extremely hard and throbbing and getting harder as I hear her pussy getting wetter and wetter, with every thrush; she can look at me like she is scared and only doing this for me, but I know, deep down inside, that she is loving it...her body can't lie as well as her face.

Steve continues slamming his nuts against her taint and I continue to kiss her and listen to her pussy juices squirting out from the shear force of his dick. I decide to get up on my knees and allow her to suck my dick, Steve is grabbing her huge breast as they bounce up and down and we are all close to cumming already.

By now, she is moaning and can barely keep her lips wrapped around my dick because she is getting fucked harder and harder. I motion to Steve and he knows exactly what to do. He quickly pulls out and we switch places.

I slide my dick into her wet, hot pussy and watch as her back curves and she has that terrified look in her eyes again...Steve bends over and starts kissing her deeply and I start fucking her harder. We are both playing with her breast as they bounce up and down and I lean over and Steve and I suck and nibble on each of her nipples.

Steve stands on the side of the bed and shoves his dick into her mouth and she is staring at me because she loves it but she is scared to death. She doesn't know this guy and yet she is sucking his dick. She isn't very fond of giving blow jobs, yet she knows she doesn't really have much of a choice right now.

I decide, after several minutes of fucking my wife while she gives another man a blow job that there is a better way to do this. I tell Steve to step back for a minutes and I grab my wife's hair and pull her into a sitting position and tell her to stand up. I lie on my back and tell her to get on her knees on the edge of the bed. She knows that this is my preferred way of getting my dick sucked and it also leaves her bend over and her pussy wide open.

I didn't even have to tell Steve, he threw on another condom and quickly started fucking her doggy style. She continued to suck my dick and stare into my eyes. The harder Steve fucked, the more she moaned....she took her lips off of my dick and I knew she was close to losing control...Steve fucked her harder and I grabbed a chunk of her hair and started kissing her and I could feel her being fucked harder and harder and she started to scream as she squirted all over Steve's dick.

She came so hard that she fell over, her whole body was weak. Steve rolled her over and kept fucking her as hard as he could...she was screaming now because her clit was sensitive after cumming and she knew that Steve was about ready to blow.

Steve quickly pulled and threw his condom in the floor and stood over my wife and jerked himself off onto her nipples. I threw her legs up and fucked her even hard than Steve, cum was sliding down her huge breasts as she starred at me. I slammed my dick into her pussy over and over, sliding out several times due to the wetness of her pussy.

I shoved my dick deeper in her than it's ever been before and came harder than I ever have before. I kissed her and she smiled.