And That's the Rub Ch. 04

Story Info
Jason takes Marsha on a special shopping trip.
5.5k words
4.66
54.9k
17
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 02/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linkznut
linkznut
1,273 Followers

Chapter 4 -- Shop 'til You Drop

Wednesday was definitely not a typical day for Marsha, what with meetings and phone calls occupying the majority of her schedule. Before she knew it, it was 5:00 PM and people were packing up their belongings and filing out for the day. It was then that Jason popped his head into her office and said his first words of the day to her.

"Better pack up and head home," he said. "I'll be by to pick you up at 6:00 sharp." And without waiting for a reply, he was gone.

* * *

Marsha, dressed in a pair of skin tight blue jeans with high-heel shoes and a tank top that just barely reached the top of her pants, stood waiting by the front door five minutes before the appointed hour. Jason was fifteen minutes late.

"We'll take your car, Puppy," he said by way of introduction. "I'll drive."

"Yes, sir," she said as she reached into her purse and handed him the keys.

Once they were in the car, Jason turned to Marsha. "I thought we'd get a bite to eat at Tony's, first, and then head to the mall."

"May I offer a suggestion, sir?" Marsha said somewhat sheepishly.

"Of course you may, Puppy, as long as you ask first," he smiled.

She hesitated a moment, then began. "If you're looking for something 'appropriately slutty' but with a bit of class to it, we might have better luck at Dalton's."

"Dalton's, huh. I've heard of that. Isn't it over in Westside Crossing?" he asked, referring to the new, upscale outdoor mall.

"Yes, sir," she replied.

"Do you know how late they're open?" he asked.

"Until 9:00, sir."

"Excellent. That means we have time to eat first. I'm famished." And with that he started the engine and backed out of his boss's driveway.

It was a fifteen minute drive to Tony's, a local bar and burger joint. They entered and took their position at the far end of the bar, Jason disdaining the booth the waitress tried to show them to. Three minutes later two bottles of Miller Lite were on the bar before them and they were placing their orders.

Their meal arrived quickly, yet they ate at a leisurely pace. It wasn't lost on Marsha that the conversation they shared between bites of food was the first they'd ever had as man and woman, rather than employer and employee or Master and sub.

By 7:30 Jason was paying the tab and escorting Marsha to the car. It was just after 7:40 when he turned off the engine in the parking lot in front of Dalton's. It wasn't until they reached the front door that his smile turned to a frown as he stopped, pointed towards a small sign on the door and turned towards Marsha.

"It seems they close at 8:00, Slut Puppy," he said in an unhappy voice. "I'm pretty sure I remember you saying they were open until 9:00. How are we supposed to find a dress for you in fifteen minutes?"

"I'm sorry, Master," she stammered. "I . . ."

"I don't want to hear it, Slut Puppy," he barked, reaching for the door and walking in, leaving Marsha to scurry in behind him.

* * *

Nora Rossie, manager of Dalton's, moved idly through the aisles, pausing periodically to straighten a display or refold a sweater or blouse. It was a slow night, but then Wednesday nights usually were. She'd sent the last of her assistants home five minutes earlier, not really expecting to see anymore customers and not willing to pay her to stand around and do nothing. She looked up at the clock for the umpteenth time, yet it still read only fifteen before eight.

"Will this night ever end?" she muttered under her breath as she moved to another display table. It was then that she looked up and saw the two customers enter the store.

She noticed immediately that the two didn't seem to go together. The woman -- quite a looker -- appeared to be roughly her age, 35, while the man had to be 10 to 15 years younger. They were obviously too close in age to be mother and son, yet they were too far apart to be lovers. Especially since it was the woman who was older

For a moment Nora held her position, watching the two intently, trying to put a label to their relationship. She waited until they settled in front of a rack containing some of the store's finer dresses before she finally made her move, quickly stepping in their direction.

"May I help you, ma'am?" she said as she approached the woman.

They both turned towards her, but it was the young man that answered. "No, but you can help me," he said gruffly.

With the practiced experience of a seasoned sales professional, Nora smoothly shifted her attention his way. "Of course, sir. What can I do for you this evening," she smiled.

"I had planned to pick up a dress for her," he said, nodding his head towards Marsha, "but she seems to have made a slight miscalculation on your store hours. I doubt we'll be able to find something in less than fifteen minutes."

"Well," Nora said, trying to put a happy face forward for a young man who was obviously not happy, "never say never." She then turned towards the woman, looking her over. "Is it for a special occasion?"

That question brought a fox-like grin to the young man's previously unhappy face. "I guess you could call it a coming out affair, couldn't you, Puppy?"

'Puppy,' Nora thought. 'A pet name of some kind, no doubt. Interesting.'

"Yes, I guess so," the woman replied uneasily. And though Nora sensed a nervousness in 'Puppy's' voice when she replied, it was the look the young man shot her, and the way that 'Puppy' hastily added "sir" to the end of her statement, that really caught Nora's attention.

But Nora hid her ever-growing curiosity as she shifted her attention back to the man. "So you're looking for something formal, then," she stated. "Well, you're in the right section."

But the man countered. "No, not formal." He then turned to the woman. "What are we looking for again, Puppy?" he asked.

Marsha's stomach was churning madly as she realized her master's game -- to put her on the spot in public, to put her in a situation where she had to all but admit her submissiveness to him in front of another person; in this case the saleswoman. And she could feel her face turning red as she gave the answer she knew her master wanted.

"Something appropriately slutty, sir."

Jason smiled, nodding his head as he turned back to Nora, clearly enjoying the discomfort he was purposefully putting his woman through. "That's it," he said, "something 'appropriately slutty'."

And suddenly it was all clear to Nora. No longer was there any confusion about the relationship of the couple before her. It was simple, really. The woman was a submissive, not unlike herself. The young man was her master.

And just as Puppy's stomach was churning with nervousness, so was Nora's mind awash with emotions as everything she'd worked so hard to put behind her came flooding back, especially one Frank Costello.

Frank Costello. The man who'd first shown her the way; the man who'd become her master and introduced her to the wonderful world of surrender. When she thought back on her years with Frank, she smiled. They were good years.

But five years ago Frank was taken from her in a freak boating accident. Since then anyone who had interested her was either scared off by her need or too inept to become the strong Master she truly needed. Ultimately, she'd given up even trying.

But now all those feelings were back. And when she looked at the woman standing nervously before her, she smiled.

It took all her concentration and willpower, but she was finally able to clear her head enough to turn and face the woman's master. "I think you might have better luck back here, sir," she said, adding extra emphasis and respect to the word 'sir.'

The change in Nora's tone of voice did not go unnoticed by Jason as he turned to follow her, watching the wiggle in her walk with renewed interest and curiosity.

When they reached the back portion of the store Nora pulled several dresses from the racks, holding them out one by one for Jason's review. Without hesitation he pointed to a black one and a red one.

"Those two," he said. He then turned towards Puppy. "Try them on." And then he turned away from both women and started wandering down the aisle.

"The dressing rooms are over here," Nora said, grabbing the dresses and leading Marsha across the store.

Once Marsha drew the door shut behind her, Nora turned and started after the young man.

"Do you see anything else you like, sir?" she asked as she came up along side him.

Jason turned towards her and smiled. "I'm still looking," he said casually. "I'll let you know." He then turned and walked away, very much aware that, despite his dismissal, the saleswoman hadn't wandered far.

A few minutes later Marsha emerged from the dressing room in the black dress, quickly crossing the store to present herself for her master's review.

Jason looked her over slowly. "Turn around," he ordered, "slowly."

"Yes, sir," Marsha said.

"A bit too formal," he said at last, offering no further explanation. "Try the red one."

"Yes, sir," she answered, turning and heading back to the dressing room.

While Marsha changed, Jason continued to wander slowly about the store, with Nora never more than a handful of feet away. It was nearly eight o'clock when Marsha once again emerged from the dressing room.

As before, she moved quickly across the store and came to a stop several feet in front of Jason, waiting as he looked her over, turning around slowly when he so instructed.

"I like that one better," he said finally, "but I still think we can do better." He paused, his face once again turning glum as he stared at Marsha. "It's too bad we don't have another hour, isn't it, Slut Puppy?"

For Marsha, her master's use of her full slut-name was like a body blow delivered by a heavyweight boxer, sucking the breath right out of her. She had quickly learned the appropriate responses to the different names Master called her. She knew that on the rare occasions when he called her by her first name she was free to address him by his. And she knew that when he addressed her as 'Puppy' he expected to be called 'Sir' at the least, 'Master' if she so chose. But once he called her 'Slut Puppy' he would accept nothing less than 'Master' as a sign of her full and absolute submission to him. And now, in the middle of a store and in the presence of a complete stranger, he'd called her 'Slut Puppy,' and in so doing had elevated the game to yet another level.

Nora also noted the abrupt change in the young man's demeanor, noting with specific interest the turmoil it inflicted on his submissive. And she also sensed that things were about to change.

Finally, after a silence that seemed to last forever, Marsha answered. "Yes, Master," she said softly, her head lowered. "I'm sorry, Master."

If possible, those words hit Nora even harder than Marsha. She couldn't help the small gasp that escaped her lips as she took an involuntary step backwards, her eyes darting rapidly between her two customers. Finally, as the silence grew almost beyond the point of tolerance, Nora made a decision, and thoughts of Frank Costello once again came rushing back.

"If it would please you, sir," Nora said, "since it's closing time, I would be happy to lock the doors and show you a few more items. That way I could ensure that you got the personal, uninterrupted attention you deserve."

Jason turned towards Nora, his eyes boring in on her, before he gave the slightest nod of his head. "Do it," he said simply.

"Yes, sir," she said, turning and scurrying quickly towards the front of the store.

It took less than a minute for Nora to complete the task and return to where Jason and Marsha waited, taking her place at the third point of the triangle, equal distance from both.

The silence seemed almost unbearable to Marsha as the seconds dragged on, her eyes dancing back and forth between Nora and Jason. If there had been any doubt in her mind before, it was gone now. Jason was going to have his way not only with her, but with Nora as well. And he was going to have it right there in the middle of the store! The only real question left was how he'd choose to exact his pleasure.

Marsha felt herself shaking as her eyes met Nora's. Fantasies notwithstanding, never before had she been in any situation other than a mixed-sex twosome. Yet as sure as the sun would come up tomorrow morning, she knew that was soon to change. And she had no idea what was keeping her wobbling knees from giving out completely.

"Now," Jason said in a voice that shook Marsha back to reality. And his eyes met hers quickly before he turned to Nora. "About this 'personal attention' you were talking about."

"Yes, sir?" Nora responded, and Marsha could tell by the quiver in her voice that the other woman was every bit as nervous as she was.

Jason hesitated a moment, a smile creeping across his face. "Remove your blouse and give it to Slut Puppy," he said at last.

There was only a momentary hesitation before Nora responded. "Yes, sir," she said in a deep guttural voice, even as her hands were moving to the top button of her blouse.

It only took a few seconds to unbutton the blouse and slide it off, revealing a fancy black laced bra that struggled to contain her breasts. She obediently extended the blouse to Marsha, who stepped nervously forward and took the garment in shaking hands.

"Hang it over there," Jason said, pointing to a half empty rack behind the register. Quickly, Marsha scurried around the counter, grabbed an empty hanger and slid the blouse over it before slipping it onto the rack. A moment later she was back in her place, waiting.

"Now the shoes," Jason said in a simple, easy voice.

"Yes, sir," Nora replied, bending over as she lifted her right foot and slipped off the shoe. After she'd repeated the process with the other foot she turned towards Jason, each hand holding a shoe.

"Slut Puppy," he said, not taking his eyes off Nora, "take the shoes and put them by the blouse."

"Yes, Master."

As soon as Marsha completed her assigned task, Jason continued his directives. "Now the pants."

"Yes, sir," Nora answered, her fingers already fumbling with the button and zipper as she slid the pants over her hips and down her legs, bending over to slip them over her feet and off.

"Slut Puppy," Jason said, "hang the pants next to the blouse." And as Marsha hurried to complete her newest task, Jason examined the lacy black panties that hugged Nora's hips, perfectly matching her bra.

Once Marsha was back in her place, Jason continued. "Now the bra," he ordered, and even as she was sliding the brassiere down her arms and holding it out, he continued. "And the panties. Slut Puppy, put them with the rest of her things." And as soon as Marsha took the bra from her hand, Nora slid the panties over her hips and down her legs, holding them out for Marsha to place over the rack beside her blouse and pants.

And then there was silence.

Jason smiled as he examined the naked woman before him. She stood about five feet seven with brown hair that rolled casually onto her neck. Her complexion was somewhat darker than Marsha's, betraying her Mediterranean heritage. But it was the curve of her hips and the swelling of her breasts that commanded his attention, that and the neatly trimmed crop of hair atop her pussy. And throughout his examination, Nora stood mutely, her head hung submissively as her heart threatened to pound its way right out of her chest, not quite believing that after five long years she'd finally found a man who knew how to handle her.

Jason turned briefly to Marsha, catching his slut staring at the other woman in something resembling a state of shock, before turning back to Nora.

"Come here," he ordered his newest slut.

"Yes, Master," Nora responded automatically, not realizing what she'd called him until after the words were out of her mouth

Although Jason noted the change in address, he gave no outward sign of approval or disapproval as he slid over to Nora's right side. He eased his left hand to her backside, sliding it gently over her bare back before letting it come to rest on her buttocks. He then moved his right hand to her stomach, easing it upward until it was sliding across her breasts, squeezing and lifting them, twirling their erect nipples between his fingertips before sliding his hand back down her stomach, allowing his fingers to slide easily into her wet pussy. He slowly worked his fingers in, then out, then in again, repeating the process until his new slut was purring like a kitten, rocking her pelvis in harmony with the thrusting of his fingers.

And just as she was allowing herself to surrender completely to his touch, he withdrew his right hand and slid his left hand up to grab a handful of her hair before pulling her body roughly against his own, twisting her head upwards and at a slight angle as he peered down at her.

"Ow!" she blurted unintentionally. But Jason paid her no mind.

"Two issues," he said bluntly, coldly. "First, since I clearly can't call a slut like you by your given name, and I already have a 'Slut Puppy', from now on you'll be 'Slut Kitty.'" He paused a moment before continuing. "Do you have a problem with that?"

"No, Master," she gasped.

"Second," he barked, continuing to his next point, "you apparently think we came here tonight for your pleasure." He hesitated briefly. "Well you're wrong. We came here to find an appropriately slutty dress for Slut Puppy, a dress you personally offered to help us find. But instead of helping us, you're standing around naked, just another horny slut hoping to get fucked."

He hesitated again, feeling her trembling body pressing against his as she stared up at him, her brown eyes big as saucers. "Well," he said at last, "do you have anything or are you just wasting my time?"

"I . . . maybe . . . over by the . . ." she stammered, trying without success to focus her thoughts. She tried to think, to mentally walk herself through the store, to look at each and every article of . . .

"Yes, Master!" she blurted out suddenly. "I have just the thing."

For a moment more he held her tight, looking down on her. Finally he relaxed his grip, letting her hair fall from his grasp as his hand slid over her neck and onto her shoulder.

"Okay, Slut Kitty. Let's see what you've got."

She took a small step backwards, rolling her neck to ease the tension. "It's in the store room, Master. It's a one of a kind we received by mistake. It's not the kind of thing we normally carry, but I think it's exactly what you're looking for."

A smile crept onto Jason's face. "Well, it's not going to walk out here on its own, is it? Go get it!"

"Yes, Master," Nora answered as she took off for the back of the store, her breasts bouncing in front of her while her ass wiggled behind.

Less than a minute passed before Nora reappeared carrying a hanger from which a cottony leopard print mini-dress hung. She moved quickly, stepping in front of Jason and extending the dress for his review.

Jason reached out, rubbing the material lightly between his finger-tips. "This just might be the one," he said after a moment. "Hang it over there, then undress Slut Puppy and help her into the new dress."

"Yes, Master," Nora responded, quickly hanging the garment where indicated before turning towards Marsha.

For several seconds the two women stared at each other, the naked store manager eying the master's obviously nervous slut. Finally, Nora took a few steps forward, closing the gap between them to mere inches, before reaching around Marsha, pressing her naked breasts against Slut Puppy's clothed ones and lowering the zipper that ran down the back of the dress. A moment later she was easing the garment forward and sliding it off her shoulders. And as Nora slid the dress slid off her arms and lowered it towards the floor, Marsha reached for her shoulders, steadying herself as she stepped nervously out of the garment.

linkznut
linkznut
1,273 Followers
12