...And The Big Bad Wolf

Story Info
Luc and family face new troubles.
22.1k words
4.78
37k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers

Life has been interesting. Work and responsibilities have changed, which has cut back on my writing time. I promised a new chapter of Luc and Meg. It's full of Sneaky Bastard Bad Guys, albeit light on the sex. Hope you enjoy this story.

Five years have passed...

Luc's head snapped up from the computer he was connecting in the lab on the first floor. Looking over, he saw a shadow cross the floor. Moving quickly, he crossed the thirty feet in about two seconds. He grabbed the intruder by the throat and hoisted him off of the floor at full arm extension. The man was dressed in a tee shirt, sweats and sneakers. Behind him, the door the man had jimmied clicked shut.

"What are you doing in my school?" Luc growled.

The man squeaked. He grabbed for the hand squeezing his jaw and tried to wriggle. I'd hold still if I were you." Luc checked the man for weapons. When he found none, he turned his face back to the man. "Now, I'm going to let you down. You will explain yourself. If you do not do so sufficiently, I will put you back on the wall."

The man sighed with relief as Luc lowered him to the floor. He swallowed a few times and then spoke in a semi strangled voice. "I... I'm a deputy sheriff. I was conducting a re-readiness and awareness raid on the school."

"Are you crazy? School isn't even in session. Did you inform the principal?"

"No."

"The Sheriff?"

"No."

"So, you just got the bright idea to pick the lock on the door of a school building before school, when there are no students here, no alarm system on and when no one knows you're conducting your little exercise?

The deputy sheriff nodded.

"You are luck you aren't dead."

"You couldn't have hurt me."

"Who was hanging by his jaw not more than a minute ago?"

The deputy sheriff looked at him sullenly.

"I suggest you go and talk to your boss. Tell him what you did. Then I expect you to be back here to apologize to the principal. That's Mr. Swanson. Now get the hell out of my school." Luc's voice rumbled with subvocals.

"Who the hell are you? And why do you think you can order me around?" The deputy was getting cocky.

"First off, I'm the man that 'owned you less than three seconds after you broke into a school building. I'm Lucian Moreau, owner and chief IT tech for Alpha Wolf Tech, the hired contractors for the school. While I'm in this building, I am in charge. This building and anyone in it are mine to protect. This is also the school that my twins and their cousins will be attending in less than two weeks. Is that clear?"

The deputy stood like the words had parted his crew cut. He nodded, turned and walked towards the door. Luc followed him out and made sure the door was undamaged and closed securely. He came back around the corner to see Miss Perry standing there with a look of concern on her face.

"Did you just... stop him?"

"Yes." Luc walked back towards the computers to finish his work.

"You... you had him by the throat. Would you have hurt him if he hadn't co-operated?"

"Yes." He took a deep breath and went back to installing updates on the new computer system.

"What if he'd had a gun?" She was still a little shocked from what she had seen and was processing verbally.

"Well, he would have been disarmed. If he persisted, he'd have been dead."

"You wouldn't have really killed him would you?"

"If necessary. That would not have been my first choice."

"Would... would you have done the same thing if there had been kids in the building?"

"Yes. No one messes around my school."

"But you're only a contractor."

"Yes, and as long as I work here, I consider this my property to protect. Plus, my niece and nephews as well as my twins attend this school. I am a very protective parent." He moved on to the next computer.

"Oh. Okay." She walked off, looking at Luc again. She turned back. "Um... you don't look like you could lift someone up like that."

"Adrenaline is a wonderful thing. Plus, I'm much stronger than I look." He smiled at her as kindly as possible, trying to mellow out the situation, when what he really wanted to do is hunt down that stupid deputy and shred him.

"Alright. Well, I'm glad to know that you are so protective of the school." She headed back to her classroom.

Luc sat down and took a deep breath. It was thirty minutes at least since he'd attacked the deputy. He reached into his briefcase and pulled out an energy bar. He felt like he'd burned every calorie in his body. The combo of adrenaline and trying not to shift had drained him.

"What's up with you?" asked Charles.

"We just had an unscheduled, unsanctioned intrusion attack by a deputy that didn't follow any of the protocols."

Charles looked at Luc with a bit of suspicion. "What happened?"

"I got to him in about three seconds, hoisted him up by the jaw and then we had a little talk."

"Ah." He looked back at the lab. "Are we done here?"

"For the day. Let's go back over to the Tech Lab and get ready for tomorrow." Charles and Luc headed to the building one over from the elementary.

"Daddie! Daddie! Daddie!" Linsey and Elliot cried as Luc came through the door. Luc scooped them up and carried them towards the kitchen where Meg stood at the stove.

"How was work?" She turned to kiss him through the arms of the twins.

"Well, um... a little eventful."

Meg put the spoon down and held out her hands to the twins. "You two go play until supper."

They leaned towards their mom and then were set down on the ground. Linsey and Elliot were out of the kitchen in seconds.

"What happened."

Luc sat down at the table and explained. Meg wasn't happy, but then again, she'd rather him protect the school where the twins and the terrible trio attended. She had been relieved that he hadn't shifted either.

"And then the big bad wolf huffed, and puffed, and blew the house down!" Luc read with all sorts of sound effects. It sent the twins straight into high pitched giggles. When they settled down, he finished the story, tucked them in bed and turned out the lights.

Meg met him at the bedroom door. "And will the big bad wolf be visiting me tonight?"

Luc smiled.

It hadn't exactly been love at first sight, but Luc and Meg enjoyed a loving relationship. Their fifth anniversary wasn't that long ago. He stood watching her as she stepped out of the shower. She'd regained her figure fairly soon after the twins were born, but her breasts were fuller. He moved forward to kiss and fondle them as she tried to dry off.

"Luc!"

"Yesh?" His tongue snaked out and licked a nipple into crinkling stiffness. His cock throbbed and bobbed. His hands moved to her waist, and he disregarded her protests as he picked her up and carried her to their bed. Laying Meg down, he moved between her thighs and began to lick and suck at her pussy. When his tongue grazed her clit, she arched up in anticipation of more pleasure. Luc repeated the tongue stroke and when she arched again, he slid two fingers inside.

"Oh..." she groaned. Meg moved up onto the bed, and pulled Luc up from where he was driving her wild. He moved up, letting his cock slide inside.

"Hhhyesh." His hips met hers in rapid thrusts. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him against her tightly. Luc thrust in deeper until he felt himself bottom out.

Meg gasped and moaned. "Oh... oh... yes!" she cried out softly.

Luc increased his rhythm, feeling his body hit that partial shift, where endurance increased. He held her up off of the bed as they worked towards orgasm. Meg began to cry out as her body shuddered with pleasure. Her muscles clamped down on his cock as she came. Luc followed her a moment later, with a shuddering orgasm that left them both limp.

"Oh damn."

"Uhrruh." Luc's jaw had shifted just enough to make speech slur.

"Too much work, stress and no playtime."

Luc nodded and pulled Meg closer to him as they fell asleep.

Wolf got up in the middle of the night to check on the pups. When he was certain all was safe, he crawled back into bed with Soft One. Curling around her, he went to sleep.

(2)

Luc walked into the school the next morning to work on the computer lab where he'd been yesterday before the deputy had interrupted him. Everything was quiet and he checked the door for damage and to make sure it was still locked before he began working. He worked uninterrupted for nearly thirty minutes before Charles walked in.

"Um, Luc, about yesterday. You really did attack a deputy? And he didn't arrest you?"

" Yes Charles. I protected my school. The person who works as a deputy was going against regulations. I asked him if we needed to go down to the sheriff's office and file an assault report. He said no. That's when I realized that he really was acting without orders."

Charles looked at Luc. "Do... do you realize that you don't look strong enough to hold anyone up by the throat?"

"I'm much stronger than I look. Now, do you have anything you want to know, or can we get on with the computer lab?"

"I... no, I guess not." Charles turned and went back to pulling computers out of the storage room.

By lunch, the story had gotten around the school. The whisper-net was working well. Luc found himself being watched. He smiled and tried to ignore them while he worked. The principal, Mr. Swanson walked past and just smiled. Miss Perry waved as she headed into her classroom.

"Hey Luc," Charles called as he entered the lab.

"Yes?"

"You know our favorite obstinate teacher?"

"Hunter?"

"Yeah. He's decided that we should come in and fix his printers."

Luc laughed. Mr. Hunter had been a pain in the ass. He'd chased the last IT guy out and refused to let any of the IT staff in to work on any of his computer. He and Charles had put the teacher on the bottom of the priority list after the guy had slammed the door in their faces.

"Oh? What changed his mind?"

"Apparently you did."

"Ah, because I'll huff and puff and blow all the bad guys away?"

Charles laughed and nodded. Luc joined in, and then went back to work. He smiled to himself at the joke he'd made. "Big bad Wolf indeed."

David Hearns walked into the school. He was still laughing over the situation. Stupid deputy. He stopped at the office. "Hi, I'm Officer Hearns, and I'm looking for Luc Moreau."

The secretary looked up. "He's down in the computer lab on the first floor. Shall I call him for you?"

"Nah, I'll find him. Thanks." David walked down the hall the woman had pointed and found the lab where Luc and another man were working.

"Luc? Can I talk to you for a minute?"

Luc looked up. "Sure David." Luc walked over to where David stood. "What can I do for you?"

"Tell me what happened the other day."

"Are you here as a cousin or a cop?"

"Both."

Luc gestured for David to follow him over to a corner of the lab. He explained what happened. When he finished, David was laughing so hard that tears were running down his face.

"Damn, Cuz. You should see his neck. Oh wait. Almost forgot. He'll be down here to apologize This afternoon."

"What? Why?" Luc was puzzled.

"He fucked up bad. Way bad. So bad that the Sheriff won't even talk to him until he does." David was holding his side to ease the pain from all the laughter.

Luc smiled. "I guess I'll let him apologize."

"Got to let you know too that he thinks you're some kinda weird thing. 'No normal guy could do that to me...' kinda bullshit, so watch it."

"Thanks for the heads up. I appreciate it."

"So do I. Plus, I'll let the cops know to make sure that they let the school know when an exercise it going on."

"Good thing David. Too many combat vets in this school."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Been talking to the custodians. Most of the older ones are Vietnam era vets. Rangers, and a couple of others that I wouldn't want to startle. Plus me."

David smiled. "Yeah... can't have fur flying now can we."

Luc about choked. "No... We can just hope that the bad guys run into me and not Sara or her two henchmen."

"Oh Damn! I forgot that they attend this school. Plus your twins are going to be here too? Does this school have a clue?"

"No, and I hope they never do."

Charles walked over to the two men. "Luc, you have another visitor." Charles pointed over to where a man in a sheriff's uniform waited. Luc nodded. "See you later David."

David waved and walked back down the hall.

(3)

Luc watched as the deputy sheriff walked over. He could smell the man's fear, with an undertone of anger. He could also see the bruises that covered his neck like a cheap purple turtleneck.

"Mr. Moreau?"

"Yes."

"I need to apologize for my actions the other day."

"I'm not the one you need to apologize to."

"Yes, yes you are. You see, my boss, he won't talk to me until I do. You're first on the list and then Mr. Swanson. After that, I get to go back to work."

Luc nodded. "Alright."

"I apologize for running an illegal test."

"Okay. I accept. In future remember that there are people out there who are better than you. They may not look it, but they are. For example, tasers don't work on me either."

"Oh? You some kinda superman?" The deputy's voice was cocky.

"No. I work with electricity. I've been zapped so many times that my skin resistance is really high. Now, you'll piss me off, but I won't go down."

The deputy got a weird look on his face. "Um... did you get mugged a few years ago? At a gas station?"

"Yes. Is your boss still showing the tape from the security camera?"

The deputy nodded. "You're... you're that guy?"

Luc nodded. "I'm also one of the ones who was part of a legal case about five years ago. Some idiot thought that I was a werewolf."

The deputy went pale and then excused himself.

Charles smiled as he walked up to Luc. "You scared him. I swear I smelled piss."

Luc laughed. "Yeah, but I'm not half as scary as Sara."

Charles looked at Luc oddly for a minute. Then it dawned on him who Luc was talking about. He laughed. "Yeah, those three are, um... legendary at nine years old. Hope your twins are calmer than their cousins."

"Maybe." Luc walked back to the computer lab.

Meg relaxed against Luc as they caught their breath. The twins had gone to bed early as school started in the morning. His hand stole around her hip and down towards her clit. He began to stroke her gently until she arched up off of the bed and exploded in orgasm.

"Ohhh, yeah."

Luc smiled and kissed her. "I love the way you wiggle your hips and moan, Mrs. Moreau."

"You do eh? Then come here and see how much more you can make me moan." She touched his cock which was stiffening once more.

"You are insatiable."

Meg smiled. "Me? Oh no. That's Ginny. She nearly made Patrick pass out. Me, I'll just wear you to a nub." She straddled Luc and began to rock back and forth as his cock buried itself deep inside.

"Yhhuo thake mhy ccontrohhl," he groaned as his jaw shifted ever so slightly.

Meg smiled. His claws poked her skin as they rocked to another climax and then exploded. They spooned up and fell asleep waiting for the knot to relax.

Wolf sighed as he took in the scent of Soft One. She smelled so good. He slept for a bit and then heard one of the pups cry out in their sleep. He moved off of the bed and padded out into the hall to check. She-pup had lost her covers and was half out of bed. Wolf nudged her back onto the bed and pulled the covers up with his teeth. Then Wolf padded out to the front of the house. He headed outside and checked the property. He marked the corners of the property and headed back inside, secure in knowing that the pack was safe.

A week later, Luc was installing a number of computers and keyboards in the music room when an alarm went off in the high school. "What the hell?" he said softly.

"It's probably just a lock down test run," said the music teacher. "We need to lock the doors and hide." She moved to lock one door and started to usher the students into one of the smaller offices used as a testing room. She'd almost finished as Luc ran over to the far door.

Just as Luc reached the door, it began to swing open. He grabbed a music stand pole and whirled it around like a sword.

"Intrud-" was as far as the police officer got before he was looking at the poll of a music stand an inch from the end of his nose. Luc had pulled his swing just in time. After a moment, the two men unfroze. Luc put down the pole and the cop tried to catch his breath.

"Um... Mr. Moreau, shall we just say that the door was locked?" The cop was totally flustered.

"Yes. We can talk after the event."

The cop nodded, went back out the door and Luc locked it. Then he turned to see twenty band students staring at him through the glass of the small classroom. He smiled weakly and sat down by the door.

David and the cop from the music room found Luc after work in the tech office where Charles and Luc were going over the next day's schedule.

"So, you nearly killed my officer with a music stand?"

Luc nodded. "David, you know I asked you to let the vets know about things like this. I'm just glad I was able to stop my reaction in time." Luc tried to look sheepish, but it wasn't working.

"Oh Lieutenant, he couldn't have really hurt me. It was just an aluminum pole." The cop was feeling chagrined at being caught and trying to act tough.

"No, he would have killed you. Luc and some of the family have been doing Kendo katana work for years."

"David's right. Plus, some of us play in the SCA. That's the Society for Creative Anachronisms... In other words, they play at being knights in shining armor," Luc added.

The cop went pale. "Oh."

"Come on outside to where the tackle dummies are," said Luc. He picked up a piece of steel conduit used to run wire in buildings and they headed outside. When they got to the practice dummies, Luc took a stance. He held his left hand up under his chin in a fist and his right held the pipe down his back, with elbow up. David and the cop stood off to one side.

"These are some of the strikes we learn." Luc went through the movements slowly. The tackle dummy bounced a bit, but that was about it.

"I... I could have coped with that," said the cop.

"Now at speed." Luc whipped though a combination of strikes in less than thirty seconds. He sent the tackle dummy bouncing across the grass minus it's 'head.'

The cop stood there with his mouth open. David smiled while Luc found the 'head' and replaced it. Then they walked back to the building. The cop headed for his car while David and Luc stood and talked for a moment.

"You know, you have to play more gently with the humans."

"David, I never go full tilt unless it is with family. Your little exercise caught me off guard though. Would you please at least text me and let me know? You do have a phone that texts don't you?"

"Yeah, okay. I just didn't know you'd be in the high school today, so I didn't bother."

"I'm in all the schools. The high school and elementary school are 100 yards apart. My office is in the high school. Give me a break. Okay?"

"Yeah. Can't have the Big Bad Wolf eating the cops," David teased and headed out to the parking lot.

Luc took the conduit back to the office just in time to head over and pick up Linsey and Elliot. He almost made it to the class room door before it opened and twenty five year olds poured out.

"Daddie!!" his twins cried at seeing him.

Luc picked up the twins and swung them around. "Let's go home. Aunty Ginny and Uncle Patrick are coming for dinner."

(4)

"You really need to learn to play nice," teased Ginny. She was still laughing over the idea of a cop/terrorist taking out Luc.

Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers