And The Truth Will Set Them Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
130260
130260
12 Followers

"What's wrong My Dear? I didn't mean to make you cry. It's just that you took me be surprise. It would have been fine if we'd talked about doing that before we started. Why are you so upset? And what did you do to me that's making you feel guilty? I don't understand."

Caroline managed to look at Lorna, with an expression that cut her to the heart when she saw it, and began her explanation, punctuated with little sobs and sniffs.

"Like you Lorn', I've been struggling with a secret for a long time and not had the courage to deal with it. But now I've decided to stop being dishonest with myself and with everyone else. You see Lorn', I've decided to accept the fact that I'm bisexual and to give it it's proper place in who I am. I like men and I enjoy sex with men. I wouldn't be without Johnny for all the world. But my deepest feelings have always been for other women. And the deepest feelings I've always had are the feelings I've always had for you, Lorna. I love you Lorna. I've always loved you."

She looked deeply into Lorna's eyes, which were clouded in confusion as she stared open mouthed at what she was hearing. She decided to press on while Lorna was still unable to do anything other than listen.

"The first time I saw you at our first ballet class on our first day at Alumhurst I knew I had special feelings for you. Remember how we all stood in our lines in our little pink leotards, with our skinny little legs in our little white ankle socks and ballet slippers, our hair pinned up in neat little ballet buns, shivering with nerves and our faces all screwed up with concentration because we didn't want to make a mistake and look stupid in front of everyone else? I'll never forget how you winked at me and I smiled back and everything felt so much better because I knew right then that we would be friends.

"You've been my best friend ever since and I'm so sorry I've deceived you all these years and I'm sorry I deceived you tonight. When you told me that you'd broken up with Justin I had this totally harebrained idea that if I told you the truth and that I loved you, you would love me too. I didn't mean to take advantage of you, Lorn'. Things just happened and I went with the flow and I hoped you'd like it too. Please forgive me."

A few seconds went by before Lorna could stand up to speak.

"We were eleven years old when we started at Alumhurst. We shared a dormitory until we were eighteen. We slept over at each other's houses during school holidays. You crashed in my room in Peterhouse and I crashed in yours at Sidney Sussex. We've shared hotel rooms and changing rooms and powder rooms all over the world. I've shared everything with you Caro'. How could you have kept this from me all these years!"

Lorna's outrage was more than answered by Caroline's.

"And how can you sit there and have the nerve to say to me that you told me everything when you kept your affair with Gary secret until a few minutes ago? Until you told me that little snippet of information, I'd been struggling ever since we were seventeen to understand why you suddenly started being a complete bitch to me again and again over nothing. I've lost count of the number of times you've cried on my shoulder asking me to forgive you and I've made up with you. If only you had told me about it I would have done anything to help you. I would have sat with you, listened to you, hugged you and cried with you, for however long it took. But you kept it to yourself and made me suffer for it instead.

"And you took it out on all your boyfriends too. OK some of them were creeps and deserved to have you to treat them like shit. But Justin was a really super guy and you were wicked to make him suffer so much for what some other guy did to you more than ten years ago and never know why you treated him that way. I just hope you at least have the guts to write and explain and apologise to him. He didn't deserve it any more than I did. But I still forgave you. How can you be so cruel to me now?"

Caroline collapsed into tears again and Lorna hung her head and was cut to the heart with shame. She flung herself over Caroline curled up in her grief on the sofa and covered her neck with her own tears of remorse as she covered her head with desperate kisses.

"Caro', I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I've been so selfish. I don't deserve you Caro'. Please be my friend still. I need you so much. Please forgive me Caro'. I'll never let you down again. I promise. Please say it's alright."

Lorna gave a great cry of agonised relief as Caroline grasped her to herself and they kissed and stroked each other's faces as their tears and sobs mingled for a while and gradually diminished as they emerged from the storm to the place of calm and safety, their friendship tempered and renewed.

Lorna took Caroline's hand in hers and looked into her eyes with all affection.

"Caro', I want you to understand that I can never respond to you as a lover, but as your best friend I would do anything for you and tonight I want to make love with you, just this once, to say thank you for being the best and most wonderful friend a girl could ever wish for. The only thing I ask is please don't fuck me with a strap-on. I want you to make love to me as a woman does, not like a man. Will you go to bed with me with that understanding?

Caroline looked at her with wonder and amazement and new respect for her friend.

"I don't know what to say. I'm so grateful that you want to give me something so precious."

"Come to me, My Dear."

Lorna beamed at Caroline and held open her arms to her. Caroline eased into her embrace and they began to kiss. Lorna may have missed the exciting and mysterious otherness of a man but she found herself delighting in the gentleness and sensitivity and intrinsic female understanding of Caroline's soft touch on her body. They held hands as they went and knelt on Caroline's bed.

"Would you like to let down my hair first?" Lorna gave Caroline a bewitching smile.

With her heart swelling with the supreme joy and anticipation of long-suppressed desire on the point of being realised, Caroline knelt behind Lorna and placed a gentle kiss on the back of her neck. She carefully unpinned the black bun on top of Lorna's head and sighed with delight as the dark curtain of her hair tumbled down to her shoulders. Caroline encircled Lorna with her loving arms to take her breasts as she kissed the back of her neck through her hair. Lorna gasped with surprised pleasure at Caroline's first loving touch on her trembling flesh.

Caroline lay down and Lorna pulled off her satin pants and then lay back in deep-breathing anticipatory pleasure. Caroline, now supremely lovely in her nakedness, unclipped each of Lorna's black silk stockings from her lacy suspender belt and slowly unrolled them down the length of her girlishly slim legs. She undid and slid the belt from her waist, slender and without a gram of fat, and finally pulled off her black satin pants. All the time and with deep sighs of profound pleasure she kissed and nuzzled Lorna in her sensitive and intimate places as she squirmed and mewed and purred like a kitten in her total delight.

With Lorna now lying on her back naked in her gaminely girlish loveliness, Caroline lay next to her and after a few minutes of kissing her while stroking her breasts she smoothed her hand down her taut abdomen and began to circle her mound. Lorna liked to shave herself there every month -- her Nice Time of the Month -- and was mid way to her next appointment with the Ladyshave. Caroline loved the short woolly feel of Lorna's re-growing pubic hair, but Lorna started to get tense.

"I'm sorry Caro' it's a bit trickier for me to feel comfortable with this bit just yet. Is there another way you can give me some really nice stimulation?"

Caroline smiled as an idea came to her. She went to her wardrobe and came back with one of her ballet shoes, a lovely soft-pink satin pointe shoe with ribbons curling towards the floor. Her ballet shoes were specially made for her long, handsome, feet, with her broad toes tapering in a sweeping curve to her narrow ankles. Lorna's little white ballet shoes for her dainty little feet were tiny in comparison. She lay down next to Lorna again, placed the ballet shoe satin side down lengthways along Lorna's wide open slot and began to rub it up and down her. Lorna gasped and moaned with excitement as the wonderful feeling of smooth satin sliding over her clitoris and her labia seemed to her to swirl through her body. As she got more and more wet in her mounting excitement, Caroline began to tease open her inner labia with the ballet shoe's hard satiny tip and gradually pushed it into her vagina. More and more of the pale pink satin turned dark as it soaked up more and more of Lorna's juices as Caroline skilfully worked the shoe inside her.

With Lorna's elfin body panting like a heavyweight weightlifter and her groaning becoming hoarse in her passion, Caroline extracted her ballet shoe, slid her middle three fingers of her right hand deep into Lorna's vulva, instinctively found her sweet spot and brought her to orgasm. Lorna screamed three times and then gave a long shuddering moan of fulfilment. Her pelvic muscles, kept in perfect condition by her years of ballet training, clamped hard on Caroline's fingers in their involuntary glee. She relaxed for Caroline to extract her fingers and while Caroline dipped her tongue into her to taste her, she bent her body round to take Caroline's hand and taste herself on her fingers.

Her passion re-ignited, she slid her slender arms around Caroline's ample waist to draw her on top of her, her lean, slight frame almost enveloped in Caroline's Amazonian curvaciousness.. They kissed deeply with muffled mezzo and soprano sounding harmoniously in their throats in praise of each other. As Caroline slid herself slickly over Lorna and Lorna ground herself into Caroline in rhythmic response, the excitement in their loins welled up again and suffused their whole bodies. Lorna grasped Caroline's glorious bottom, which always looked stunning when she wore her leotard, in both hands. Then she took fistfuls of Caroline's hair as she wrapped her slender legs around her waist. Using the fabulous flexibility of her ballet-trained legs, she first massaged the tops of Caroline's statuesque legs and then, employing all her turnout she bent her legs to place the soles of her feet on Caroline's gorgeously soft buttocks. Lorna pushed down on Caroline's bottom and massaged her buttocks with a rhythmic bicycling movement. Caroline moaned and gasped in her excitement and then Lorna felt the spreading slick of Caroline's fulfilment spreading across her groin just before she screamed out her second orgasm.

Their passion ebbed slowly as they held and stroked each other tenderly. Lorna's dark eyes shone with ecstasy as she returned the loving look of Caroline's turquoise gaze. She picked up Caroline's ballet shoe, the pretty pink satin now darkened and sodden, and clutched it to her tiny cleavage.

"I'm sorry I ruined your pointe shoe," she giggled.

"They were going flat already," Caroline smiled. "I'm waiting for my new pair from Laszlo's to arrive. Will you bring yours over when I try them out?"

"I'd love that," Lorna beamed. She lifted her hand to stroke the hair edging Caroline's serenely beautiful face.

"I want to give you another lovely orgasm too, Caro'. Just tell me what you want me to do."

They knelt in front of each other on the bed. Caroline loved being stimulated by having her breasts fondled. So as she squatted on her knees in her earth-mother goddess loveliness with her arms around Lorna's neck, Lorna stroked and fondled and caressed and kissed and sucked and squeezed and kneaded her gorgeous soft mounds and she trembled more and more in her blossoming excitement.

With her whole body tingling and throbbing, Caroline reached down between her legs and opened herself up. Meanwhile, Lorna picked up her dildo on the bed next to her and, grasping the handle firmly with both hands, held it up at the right height and angle for Caroline to easily slide herself onto it and take it's whole length into her thoroughly prepared vagina.

Lorna gasped and grunted along with Caroline to encourage her as, with a deep circular rhythm that undulated through her whole body, she pumped herself on her dildo, on each down stroke clenching it with her pelvic muscles as hard as she could. She edged a couple of times to prolong her pleasure while Lorna clung on to the handle as if her life depended on it as it became more and more slippery with Caroline's juices running down the length of the dildo onto where she was grasping it. Finally Caroline surrendered to the overwhelming sensory assault on her body, stopped suddenly in mid stroke, threw back her head and let out a single long cry that gradually tailed off into a whisper of pure joy.

Her head collapsed forward onto Lorna's shoulder and Lorna felt wonderful inside as she felt her friend's tears of deep joy and gratitude on her cheek.

"Don't go home tonight, Lorna. Please stay with me, just this one night." Caroline's voice was gently pleading.

Lorna held her close.

"Of course I'll stay. I'll do anything for you My Dear."

They got into the shower together and had a wonderful giggly time washing each other all over with a soft sponge soaked in fragrant shower gel and then playing the shower head at full power on each other's breasts, bottoms and vaginas. With Lorna's super-ticklish shrieks easily surpassing Caroline's gleeful yelps. Then they kissed each other again and again all over as they dried each other's smoothly shining bodies and water-tangled ribbons of raven and red hair. As their bodies glowed clean and warm on the outside, they glowed inwardly in celebration of all they had always felt for each other and of its renewal and enhancement by all they had shared and experienced that evening.

For Lorna, the satisfying and comforting pleasure of lying down to sleep next to the man she had just made love with, was on this occasion, amply matched by the pleasure and satisfaction of lying down next to her dearest friend, with whom she had just shared the most wonderfully intimate experience she could have never before imagined, even in her dreams.

Caroline, exhausted emotionally and physically and lulled by her profound feeling of blessed fulfilment, fell into a deep and blissful sleep almost immediately after sharing a last passionate goodnight kiss with Lorna. But Lorna lay awake for a long time. She enjoyed the mingling of her sweet and fruity perfume with Caroline's warm and spicy scent. She felt comforted by the feel of Caroline's beautifully sculpted arm lying across her waist just below her breasts and of her breath, gently sighing, falling with a warm caress on her neck. She smiled as she stroked the long sweep of Caroline's lovely red hair in gratitude to her for giving her far more than physical pleasure. Caroline had given her forgiveness, constancy and understanding and, even after Lorna had so deeply hurt her, been prepared to trust her again and make herself as vulnerable to her as it was possible for her to be. She realised that Truth had been the key that had unlocked all of this blessing to her.

"I'll never keep secrets from you again, My Dear. I love you so much."

She whispered it to her dearest and best friend smiling in her dreams and kissed her a final time before laying down to sleep warm and safe beside her."

*See 'What the Catalogue Doesn't Tell."

130260
130260
12 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Drowning in the Sea of Love Sara and Mel get closer till reaching intimacy and devotion.in Lesbian Sex
A Love Story Love grows between two womenin Lesbian Sex
Hey You A little lesbian loving when she gets home.in Lesbian Sex
If You're Reading This... A soldier comes home.in Lesbian Sex
A Second Bite at the Cherry Friendship becomes a lesbian love the second time around.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories