And Then There Were 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noah
Noah
204 Followers

It all felt like a dream...another 5 minutes and, well, who knows? His touch on my lips had been exquisite. I had already masturbated 3 times just imagining how far we would have gone. Over and over again I had stroked my thighs as he had done, brushed my hands against my mound as he had done, before easing my fingers under the material, just as he had done. Mmmmmmmmm.

He hadn't spoken of the incident. What have we done to our men that they are so taciturn? I'd wanted to reassure him. To assuage his guilt.

I heard the key in the door at 11:00. My father was not a heavy drinker and didn't particularly enjoy company. I sat in the attic and waited. In a way this felt like a worse sin than the one we had committed earlier. But I had to go through with this now. If nothing else I needed desperately to talk through my feelings with the like minded girls in the group, and I wanted to bring something to the table so to speak.

He laid on the bed totally naked. Not a perfect specimen. But a good one. The lighting was sufficient to give me a good image on the monitor as I prepared the recording. His big cock was already up and there were traces of precum on the shiny tip. How I wanted to lick it for him, that cock which had felt so utterly horny against my body. He massaged his balls with one hand and manipulated his foreskin with the other with an easy touch between forefinger and thumb. By now my thong was off and I opened my legs, imagining he could see me. I determined to come with him, just as I so nearly had earlier. The cunt he had touched only a few hours ago- how the thought made me leak - so open and available, if he only knew.

He seemed preoccupied with his fingers, continually sniffing them. Until it dawned on me that they still had my scent on them. Oh Daddy! He was reliving the moment. All at once his thick hard cock seemed to take on an imposing rigidity, his fingers barely moving, almost vibrating in exactly the right spot. And then. Suddenly. With a powerful gush he shot his thick creamy cum at least 18 inches in the air. His face contorted as he milked the fluid from his throbbing shaft all over his body...."I'm so sorry", he moaned in the throes of ecstasy..."Please forgive me".

----------------------

Amy gasped and cried out as she orgasmed for the 2nd time. The other girls were clearly moved by the film, Christine was actually crying.

I was in.

Noah
Noah
204 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

What Have I Done A father takes his daughter while on a family vacation.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Breeding Slut Virginal Lucy gets knocked up by Dad.in Incest/Taboo
Alley Slut Dad walks his drunk daughter home from a party.in Incest/Taboo
Best Present Ever: Bitch Sister A virgin older brother makes his 18-year-old sister his slut.in Incest/Taboo
The Eavesdropping Daughter Daughter discovers her parents' fantasies about her.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories