And They Danced Ch. 02

Story Info
She meets his needs in an elevator and pushes his buttons.
1.5k words
4.18
8.8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 08/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late autumn where the leaves had fallen from the trees and the skies were a murky gray. Jason walked through the park with his hands stuffed in his jacket pockets and his head down. Even the geese honking in the nearby pond could not bring him out of his doldrums. He had missed Karen before, but since their passionate rendezvous in his apartment a few months earlier, he now missed her even more. A cold drizzle had begun to fall and he headed to the Corner Café for a cup of coffee. The hot brew complete with milk and sugar warmed him, but didn't take away the chill that had penetrated his bones.

He left the café just before sunset and walked towards the Crompton building, a high rise where he worked. Even though it was the weekend, he thought he would sit in his office and maybe do a little work just to get his mind off of her. With the drizzle now turning into a steady cold rain, Jason hurried to the front door of the building and to the elevator that would take him to the ninth floor and his office. He stepped inside the lift and just as he pushed the button to close the door, a woman caught it with her hand keeping it from closing. She immediately stepped inside wearing a long tan trench coat and a red floppy hat that covered most of her face and stood keeping her back to him.

Jason didn't think much of the woman standing in front of him and pushed the button for the ninth floor again. Half way up, near the fifth floor, the woman reached up and pushed the stop button and the smooth ride he had anticipated to his office was stopped.

"Hey what's the big idea?" Jason said in a somewhat rude tone.

The woman said nothing, but turned around slowly to face him and removed her hat.

"Karen," Jason gasped.

Karen's face was beautiful with her sparkling blue eyes and chestnut colored hair that tumbled out from under her hat and fell in cascades about her shoulders.

"I needed to see you again," she said biting her lip.

"Let's go to my apartment," Jason said eagerly without thinking.

Karen shook her head. "I don't have the time. I can only stay a few minutes."

"This is crazy. Why can't you stay?" Jason shot back at her.

"Don't be angry Jason. It's just the way it is right now," Karen lamely excused.

"I don't care," Jason said as he pushed her against the wall of the elevator and kissed her deeply.

Karen threw her arms around his neck and kissed him back while his hands unbuttoned her trench coat and reached underneath her pink cashmere sweater. Nimbly he pulled her bra up and over the top of her breasts exposing the mounds of soft flesh eager for his touch. His hands grasped them and Karen's breath hitched at his touch.

"Jason what are you doing?" she said as his kisses moved to her neck.

"I'm taking what is mine," he said between gritted teeth.

Jason twisted her nipples with his fingers until they formed tight peaks and lowered his head to suck on one drawing it into his mouth and running his tongue over the taut nub. Karen clasped his head reeling from the sensation and raked her fingers through his long jet black hair.

"My God Jason, you always knew what I liked," she moaned as the sensual charge of his touch surged through her body.

He moved to the other nipple and gave it equal attention then reached for the clasp on her jeans, undid it, and lowered the zipper to expose her red lace bikini panties that clung to the curves of her hips. His hand found its way inside the panties and he ran his finger over her swollen clit that was soaked with her juices.

"I knew you wanted me," Jason said as his finger reached inside her pussy to feel her sweet spot.

"I've always wanted you Jason," Karen said pushing her hips toward to him.

Jason needed no further urging and pulled down Karen's jeans. She kicked off her walking shoes and he slid the denim jeans off her body one leg at a time and tossed them to the corner of the elevator. Next, he grabbed the lace panties and pulled at them. The delicate lace easily gave way from her hips and released and he tossed them to the side as well. Next he unclasped his own jeans, unzipped them and lowered them enough so that he exposed his protruding hard cock that pulsated and dripped with precum.

"I don't know if I can," Karen shook her head and murmured unsure.

Jason didn't listen as he picked her up and braced her back against the elevator wall. She instinctively wrapped her legs around his hips just above his cock and like a heat seeking missile it found her hot wet pussy and impaled her on it. The sudden penetration of his cock made her cry out and he rammed it in deeper.

"You can't tell me you haven't missed me being inside of you," Jason growled as he drove further into her.

"I've thought of nothing, but you," Karen said as her face flushed and her eyes shut.

Jason grabbed the cheeks of her ass and sunk his face into her neck as he continued to take her again and again. Each thrust of his pulsating cock drove deeper into her pussy as if he wanted to split her in two. He could feel her respond as her pussy lips swelled and her juices slid down his cock and balls. She was like velvet as his throbbing cock pushed towards its destination.

Karen clung to his neck with her arms and he could hear her gasp in his ear as she teetered on the brink of her climax. He wanted her to cum. He wanted to make her explode before he claimed her as his own. He knew the way she liked it, the way that would drive her mad and would make her cum. He slowed his pace letting the head of his cock rub against her clit then slid back into her. She gave a quick cry and he knew she was almost there. He did again and again then dove into her while her hips gyrated on his throbbing cock. He could feel her arms tense around his neck. Her breathing came in short spurts. Her legs clamped onto his hips as he rode her until she cried out almost in tears as her overwhelming climax shuttered through her. He held her, his cock still inside her, but not thrusting just the way she liked it allowing her to feel every sensation without being interrupted. He could feel her pussy pulsating on his cock and waited until it subsided.

"Feel good baby?" he whispered in her ear.

"Oh God Jason. What you do to me," she said barely able to speak.

"It's what I'm going to do to you," Jason grunted and began again.

He started to pump her this time fast and furiously. He pushed, jabbed, and plunged into her pussy and was drenched with her hot wet cum juices. He bit his lower lip and slammed her against the wall and began to pump her again until the cum that had been teasing to erupt shot inside her like a rocket taking off into space. His body quivered as he filled her with his white cream. He shuttered again and again as his cock released stream after stream of cum until he was empty. He held her there until the rush had subsided and slowly slid out of her. He released her from where he had her pinned and she collapsed into his arms.

He held her close to him until they had both relaxed from their orgasmic high. A few moments later, Karen silently retrieved her jeans from the spot in the corner where Jason had tossed them. She put them on and pulled down her bra and sweater. She slipped on her shoes and buttoned her trench coat, but not before retrieving the shredded lace panties and stuffing them into Jason's jacket pocket.

"Something to remind you of me," she said kissing him lightly on the lips.

He grabbed her arm as she reached to restart the elevator.

"Soon. I'll be back soon," she said as she pushed the button to the ground floor.

Jason scrambled to pull up his jeans and zip them just as the elevator door opened.

"You can't leave now," Jason began. "There's so many questions I want to ask."

Karen said nothing, but pulled on her floppy hat and left the elevator and half walked and half ran out the door of the building, before Jason could go after her. He cursed under his breath and slammed his hand against the elevator door. He relented taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly then pulled the lace panties from his pocket.

"It's all I have left," he sighed. "It's all I have left."