And Three Makes Paradise

Story Info
Hunky black man livens up couple's vacation.
2.1k words
4.03
92.3k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim T.
Tim T.
5 Followers

My wife, Carly and I spent the morning on the beach. Having the odd cocktail, soaking up the sun and reading our books. It was our third time in Jamaica and our second day was starting out just like we had hoped. The water was warm, the weather was beautiful and the ocean breeze danced across our bodies, keeping us from melting under the intense Caribbean sun.

I am deeply in love with Carly and had been trying to remind her of that fact by paying a lot of attention to her needs, giving her lots of kisses and frequent touching. It really draws us together when we interact with a hug here, a gentle pat there and a quick brush in just the right place.

We had a sailboat cruise in an hour and decided to go freshen up before heading down to dock. As we stood to gather our things we both realized that the sun and cocktails had given us a bit of buzz. We held hands and almost felt like skipping back to room. We were so happy to be free of responsibilities and just loved being there.

Back at the room we took a quick shower together, with still more kissing and touching. We really wanted a quick tumble between the sheets, it was going on three days since we made love. With packing and getting ready to leave the day before yesterday and traveling and a few too many drinks when we got here, we were both anxious.

There was only a half an hour before our cruise left and we still had to grab a quick bite and pay for the tickets. As difficult as it was, we decided to save it for our return. I gave her a big hug and kiss, for good measure I gently ran my finger between her hot wet lips, gave us each a sniff and slowly licked her juices off my fingers. She in turn reached down and grabbed my rock hard cock and gave it a few good strokes, to return the favor.

We both turned, grabbed our swimming suits and, with much chagrin, began to get dressed. As I watched Carly pull her white bikini on, I admired her sexy body. Even after kids and her own complaints about her body, I loved it and she could still sent those warm and fuzzies running through my loins.

We stopped at the buffet, grabbed a plate of fresh fruit and headed down to the recreation booth on the beach. After paying for the cruise, the girl behind the counter pointed in the direction of 25 foot sailboat moored at the end of the pier.

As we walked down the pier, holding hands, we soaked up the beauty of the white sand beach, palm trees and powder blue sky. Approaching the boat, a young black man surfaced from the cabin below. Stepping over the rail, he grinned, extended his hand and said in that unique Jamaican delivery of the English language "Welcome aboard!...My name is Jason...I'll be your Captain, Tour Guide, Party Coordinator and Server this afternoon."

I responded "Hi Jason!...This is my wife Carly...I'm Jim...We can't refuse an offer like that!"

Jason put out his hand and helped Carly onboard and I followed up the rear. I can't be sure but I thought I noticed Jason admiring Carly's lovely ass as he steered her over the rail. Jason was a fine specimen, tall, handsome and as his tank top so easily showed, extremely well muscled. It was hard not to notice his firm hard butt and generously large package in his skintight spandex shorts.

Jason gave us a quick tour, showed us where the cooler full of rum punch and beers was, pointed to the sun deck on the forward section of the boat and said "Grab a cool one and kick back... Carly! Jimbo and I will get us underway!"

Carly sat back against the rail sipping a rum punch while Jason and I released the lines and shoved off from the dock. I looked over at Carly and I could see she was very impressed with our Captain.

The first hour of the trip was very relaxing. Carly and I stood next to Jason, our arms gently looped around each other's back, as he regaled us on the folklore and history of the island. Carly's eyes frequently dropped to check out Jason's crotch, which I could certainly understand because I caught myself sneeking an occasional peek as well. It was a very impressive package.

Before long we rounded a point which lead us into a small, secluded bay with 25 foot rock cliffs on all three sides. Jason told us to take a dip, soak up some sun and have a drink. He was going below to put on some tunes

While he was gone, Carly and I went up front and climbed onto to the sundeck. As Carly was reaching into the cooler to get us drinks, her bent knees flopped open and I had a perfect view of her crotch. It brought a smile to my lips as I noticed there was a small wet spot in the crotch of her bikini bottoms. I guess the fooling around back in the room had left her horny and admiring Jason's bulging groin only added to it. Seeing Carly's obvious state of arousal put the idea that she might like to go topless in my head. I reached out to clink our plastic glasses in a toast to a spectacular day and said, "Do you feel like going topless?"

Carly responded with a gentle shake of her head and said, "You know since having kids I'm not comfortable with that!"

I replied "Does that mean your never going to go topless again?"

She quickly answered "No!"

I said, "This is a perfect time to try it out.... You only have one other person in the audience and you can see how you feel about it!"

Carly hesitated but finally answered with a nod and said "You have to see if Jason is OK with it!"

I called over to Jason, who seemed to rocking to the music while he checked the rigging. He responded with a "No Problem...Mahn!"

Carly slowly peeled off her bikini top and reached for the bag with the sunscreen in it. I reached it first, dug out the bottle, smiled and said, "If you do me...I'll do you!

Carly smiled back and said, "You are a nasty man, Jimbo!" I stood up and Carly, in her usually thorough fashion, coated me in a layer of sunscreen.

When it was my turn I said, "Lay on your stomach and I'll do your back first. She didn't respond but lay down on the sundeck and pulled her hair out of the way. I snapped myself a mental picture of the way her thick mane lay across the deck of the boat, glistening in the sun. I started with her arms, working slowly, turning it into a mini massage. Then over the shoulders and across the back, taking my time and enjoying the feel of her soft skin. As I moved down to do her legs, I gently pried then apart and looked down to get a glimpse of her crotch and was not all that surprised to see that the wet spot grown to the size of a silver dollar.

Inspired by that sight, I worked slowly up her legs making sure to drag my thumbs as near to her pussy as possible. It may have been my imagination but I could have sworn that I felt her grind her mound into the deck of the boat. I asked her to roll over and moved back up near her head. She laid back and I relished in the sight of her breasts and nipples. Once again I started with her arms, then slowly moved on to her shoulders, then the top of her chest. At that point she opened one eye and said, "Careful there fella!"

I just said, "Lay back and relax!"

When I started to rub the lotion on to her breasts, kneading them slowly and rubbing her nipples between my thumb and fore finger, she flinched and snapped. "Hey you!...What do you think you are doing?" I was unfazed and continued on down her stomach, dragging the tips of my fingers just under the top of her bikini bottoms. I could hear that her breathing had deepened and could see that her heart was beating a little faster in her chest.

When I shifted down between her legs and began working my way up from the tops of her feet, we made eye contact. She looked nervous and turned her head to the side to see if Jason was watching us. When she looked back her eyes were wide with what I later described as wonder! I turned my head to look and saw Jason doing his best to look busy and trying desperately to conceal a massive hard-on that went up the front of his shorts and disappeared up under his tank top.

Carly mouthed, "Holy Shit!" without saying a word out loud.

I just grinned at her, stood up and began to walk over to where Jason was standing behind some rigging.

Carly said, "Where are you going?"

I nodded and, over my shoulder, said, "I'll be back!"

I walked over to Jason how was looking very sheepish. Making sure that Carly could hear what I said, I whispered to Jason and he grinned and followed me back to the sun deck. Carly sat there with a stunned look on her face, not believing I had brought him back but also not really being able to take her eyes off the incredible sight.

Jason stood in front of Carly and said, "Your husband said that you had never seen such a sight and would like to have a closer look!"

Carly blurted out, "I did not say that!"

Before another word could be spoken, Jason peeled down his shorts and huge pole began to waver in the air. Carly raised her hand to cover her mouth, not believing the size of it. It was a full 12 inches long, not quite as thick as mine but straight and long, very long. It had a perfectly shaped head and looked as hard as steel.

I said, "Touch it Honey!

Carly chirped, "I can't do that!"

I argued, "Car, you may not ever have another chance to touch such a magnificent dick again in your life!

She nodded slowly and tentatively reach out and put her hand around Jason's ebony pipe. As she slowly stroked the full length of the shaft, I noticed a slight scent of his maleness waft through the air and thought Carly must be enjoying this! I reached down and began to gently twist Carly's totally erect nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Carly tossed her head back, closed her eyes and sucked in a breath as she continued to stroke the Jason's prick.

Carly whispered, "I can't believe we're doing this!"

I whispered back, "Just go with it Honey!" Slowly laid her onto her back, pulling her but forward to the edge of the sundeck and slide her bikini bottoms out from under her and off her legs.

As I moved back up to suck her nipples, I saw Jason bury his face in Carly's pussy out of the corner of my eye. Carly was grinding against him, panting and saying "Oh My God!" over and over.

Jason could sense that she was getting close and did not want to miss out on a good thing. He stood between her legs and slowly guided the head of his hot meat between her glistening lips. Carly arched her back, let out a big moan began to rock forward to get more of it into herself.

I slide forward, hauled my rocket out and rubbed it across Carly lips. She willingly opened her mouth and took it in. That was all it took to take her over the top, sucking my dick and riding at least eight inches of Jason's metal, wracked her with an explosive orgasm. She shuddered violently, her orgasm lasting a long time. It seemed more like four climaxes, all strung together, back to back!

Jason started bucking and grunting and I knew he was about to come so I pulled out of Carly's mouth and splayed my load all over Carly's beautiful tits just as Jason froze in a climax ecstasy.

We all fell back panting and began to laugh.....What a blast on only the second day of our 2 week vacation!

Tim T.
Tim T.
5 Followers