And Winner Take All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brookell
Brookell
550 Followers

Beth looked at me and I said, "Go ahead. Just because I am lame is no reason for you not to have fun."

The blonde said, "Are you OK?"

"Just twisted the ankle enough that I don't want to dance, but go ahead and dance with Beth, she's marvelous."

The blonde waved at someone at another table and another blonde, a very attractive lady about 40 came over. "This poor girl has a bad ankle and I am going to steal her friend. Can you keep her company for a dance or two?"

"Of course! I am Judy, by the way and my pushy friend is Fleur."

"I'm Tracey and this is Beth." By the time I could finish, Fleur was dragging My Beth to the dance floor.

Jane and I sat down and looked over the dance floor for Beth and Fleur. What a striking couple. Fleur is almost Beth's height and they easily stand out in the crowd. The dance was a medium slow dance and they were moving so smoothly together.

"Fleur is a wonderful dancer. I can tell Beth is as well. This should be fun."

The server came over and set us up with another round. She leaned over to me, "The hotel manager is looking for you; do you want to be found?"

"Me? Sure why not? I haven't broken any laws."

"I'll bring her here; I don't want you to hurt yourself any more."

Another striking lady, one with obvious poise and power came in a few minutes later. She was stiff, which surprised me, but she sat down.

"I'm Sharon Petersen; I understand you had a little accident."

"Oh that, just rolled my ankle a little bit, it's really fine. I just want to go easy on it."

"Do you want to see the hotel doctor? Or should I get the hotel lawyer?"

Oh god, I understood her hostility now. "No, no, I am really OK. It was just a tiny twist. I don't need a doctor; I am not setting the hotel up for anything. I just want to sit here and enjoy myself and see about dancing up a storm tomorrow night."

She visibly thawed a little. "I am sorry to put it like this, but you have no idea how many people try and pull stuff like this."

"If I was one of those, I would have been yelling to beat the band earlier. I really am OK and have no plans to sue anyone."

She looked hard at me, "Fine then. If you decided to talk to the doc, please let any of the staff know. I hope you enjoy your stay."

I grabbed her hand, not wanting her to leave like this. "Sharon, I mean it. My ankle is fine; anything that happened was my fault, nothing you or your staff did had anything to do with it. The server in the restaurant offered to get me ice, everyone has been wonderful. I will not do anything of the sort."

She thawed all the way, "Thanks, and I mean it this time. I just have to deal with so many idiots."

"I know, but if I get idiotic, it won't be about that."

Jane poked me, I looked at the dance floor, and Fleur and Beth were glued together as the song slowed down. Her hands were all over Beth's perfect ass and Beth wasn't trying to stop her. I smiled; her skirt was pulled up at least two inches. Yes! She was nice and excited!

Sharon looked! "They are a beautiful couple, aren't they?"

"Yes, they certainly are!"

Sharon looked puzzled, but smiled at me. "If you need anything from the hotel, just pass the word.

I smiled at Sharon and squeezed her hand. Things were looking real good.

Beth and Fleur came back to the table, my Beth was visibly flushed, and the way she was clinging to Fleur was terrific. I am so glad we aren't into the jealousy game! Fleur sat her down and pulled Jane up for a dance while Beth got her equilibrium back.

"You certainly looked like you were having fun out there?"

"Hell yes, that lady is so sexy! Her hands were unstoppable."

I started laughing, "Yea, like you were going to try and stop her, you little slut."

She grinned with a 'who me'?' expression. Yes, things were fine!

Another lady came by and asked Beth to dance; she was very attractive, in a severe way. Beth swallowed her drink and headed to the floor. I was almost a little annoyed, but that's why we were here! I guess my annoyance was because to play my part right, I couldn't go dancing, and there was a nice tight crowd of four women I would have loved to slide in the middle of.

I sipped my drink and watched Beth; the lady held her tight and was soon joined by another lady. They put Beth in the middle and in seconds had her leaning against the first one as the second did all kinds of sexy things to Beth from behind. I wish I was filming this.

The two ladies tried to corral Beth after the dance, but she can back to me, visibly worked up. She slid her chair next to me and practically climbed in my lab. "Those two girls damn near made me come, but the music stopped. I am so fucking horny right now; let's go up to our room."

I smiled inside, and was saved from answering by the return of Fleur and Jane. Jane was looking pretty flushed herself and she sat on Beth's other side, one hand hidden under the table, and from the movements Beth was making it was a welcome addition to her lap. Fleur and I kept the conversation going about inconsequentials, when Beth shuddered through a small orgasm!

I looked at her as she unclenched her hands from the table. "You know that skirt wasn't made for cumming, I bet you are sitting in a puddle."

She reached under her, "Oh shit, you are right; this skirt is soaking it all up."

"No problem," I reached under the table and grabbed my shoulder bag; "You can change into this!"

She glared at me, but she saw something I rarely have to use, steel! She knew I wanted her to wear that original outfit and now was the perfect time for it. When she hesitated, I 'knocked' over a glass of wine, right in her lab and when she jumped up, it looked like to anyone who was looking that she was the victim of a little accident.

"Tracey..."

"Uh uh, none of that, it's my weekend remember?"

That shut her up and she took the bag and Fleur and went to find the ladies to change. I can't wait. If this place thought she looked good in that stretch tube top and skirt, just fucking wait! I am glad the color works with her sandals as well.

Jane and I people watched for a while, then suddenly conversation died behind me and when I turned I saw Fleur and Beth coming back down the two steps into the club.

OMG Beth looked, incredible!! The new outfit was a metallic red, nearly the same red that was in the stripes of the cotton outfit, but this was no cotton. Her top was a metallic lace-up the back napkin top, hanging diagonally, with the point of the material just above her belly button. Her breasts were just large enough to push the material away from her skin and it looked like you could stroke the bottom of her delightful breasts without touching any material. Her skirt was a matching Lycra micro-mini skirt, about 10 inches long. Her impossibly long legs looked so unbelievable, and the heel on the lace-up sandals made her calves tighten just enough. The strip was gone from her hair and she brushed it out fully, its light natural wave looked like she spent hours in the beautician's chair. She also touched up her make-up adding a dramatic touch of red to her eyes and mouth. Be still my throbbing pussy!

She walked in, daring anyone to say anything, but conversation in our part of the club had ceased. We were all struck dumb!

When she sat down, it was with great care. "The least you could have done was include a different thong, this one is wet."

Jane responded, "So just take it off." Then she licked her fingers.

That broke the ice for us and motion returned to the club, with our table getting more than its fair share of attention.

Dance offers flooded in, everyone wanted a few moments in her presence. After a few hours of that attention, she was as excited as I have ever seen her; she collapsed back at the table deliriously happy.

The lady who danced with Beth after Fleur came up and introduced herself and her friend. Laura and Zoë, they sat on each side of Beth and tried to convince her to come upstairs for a little party. Beth held firm about staying with me and they shrugged that I could come up too, the more the merrier. I begged off and then Laura took charge and asked me, "How much?"

That got Beth's attention, and not in a nice way.

"What do you mean?"

"How much to take your girlfriend upstairs for a couple of hours of fun?"

I sat there stunned and saw the steam starting to build in my Beth.

"You are offering me money for a little time with Beth?"

"Fuck yes, every bytch in the place wants her, and I plan to have her."

Beth found her voice, instead of exploding, she asked in a very controlled voice, "Can you all leave us alone for a minute; I have to talk to my FRIEND."

Fleur, Jane, Laura, and Zoe moved off, but not going very far.

"Alright, you bitch, what the fuck game are you playing at?"

"First of all, my little slut, you call me a bitch again and I will sell you to the biggest butch dyke I can find. The second thing is to ask you if you are planning to welsh on our bet. After all the times you had me doing things you know I would never have done. The stripping, the marathon blow-job session, the sex club in the city, remember the..."

"Ok, OK, you made you point, but Tracey-love, I have never sold you!"

"No, remember the fishing trip? We might not have gotten cash, but you certainly sold me."

She hung her head a little bit. "Tracey, please..."

"Beth, it's not like you would not want to fuck them anyway, I saw what you looked like when they got done with you on the dance floor."

"Trace, but money?"

"Beth, but stripping?"

"I was never a whore!"

"No, what you are is someone who has to do exactly what I tell them to do for the whole 3-day weekend."

She broke a little at that point. "If you do this..."

"Now you are making threats! Beth, you just made up my mind."

I waved the girls to return. "OK, here is the deal, two hours and when she comes back to my room, she gets to tell me the whole story, every detail, so treat her well!"

Laura smiled, and Zoë clapped. Laura then put an envelope on the table and Beth stared at it like it was poison.

Laura stood and beckoned her hand to Beth, who got up without her usual energy. For one second I almost backed down, but she ticked me off trying to give me terms.

The threesome walked out, to a surprising number of looks, some positive, some not.

Act II

I stayed for a while, just sipping some wine and talking to a few people. I decided to call it a night and when I flipped the lights in my room on, I was surprised to see the sheets move and a dark-skinned beauty woke up. Temple!

"I hope you don't mind, I got off and was tired. I wasn't sure when you would he coming back."

I started stripping off my clothes, looking at my little present. She didn't say a word. I am no where near as striking at Beth, but in my own way, I am attractive, at least that's what everyone I have ever been with has told me. I am short, quiet, blonde (OK, so it's a lighter blonde than my natural color, but I am a blonde), small A-cup breasts, slightly larger hips, and slim muscular legs. I am a runner and it shows. Temple watched me, and while she wasn't overwhelmed, I could feel her appetite from across the room. Throwing my quiet ways to the side, I ran across the room and leapt for the bed. Temple squealed as I hit next to her and then we both started cracking up.

"I thought you would have the brunette with you?"

I really started laughing and told her what happened.

"Really? Oh that's incredible. I would hate to have you angry at me."

She purred at my words and started touching me in nice ways. Her chocolate skin looked even darker against my pale skin, the dresser mirror showed us intertwining together. She tasted of cinnamon, her skin warm, smooth, I pushed her on her belly and started exploring her. Strong upper body, it must be from her work. Her back was so sexy, and I tasted my way down as she started purring some more. The small of her back showed her skinny waist, but her hips were like mine, slightly larger than her chest measurements. Her ass was a delightfully firm bubble, and she turned out to be very ticklish. Having her squirm was so nice! I was getting more turned on by the moment. Her legs were a nice delight, heavier than my running sticks, but nicely muscled. She spread her legs wide and her warm spicy scent washed over me.

Turning her over and I got to explore a whole new world. Her belly was nicely shaped, and ticking her ribs drove her crazy. Her breasts were not much larger than mine, but they felt so much heavier, the dark nipples looked so great wet from my tongue. Pressing against her, we kissed and our bodies came together like we had made love many times before. Again her taste was delightful and I was getting ready to do some serious taste testing when the phone rang.

I was tempted to ignore it, but it struck me, Beth didn't have a key and she might not even know the room number. I was right.

"Trace, where the fuck are you?"

She sounded ticked off, but something was off kilter. I told her the room number and waited until I head her knock.

"The least you could have done was give me a..." She saw Temple, and smiled broadly. "So take out for dinner?"

I crawled back in and left my Beth standing at the foot of the bed. "So...?"

"So, what?"

"Tell me about it." I snuggled with Temple, knowing how hot we looked.

Beth stood there for a minute. Her outfit was certainly the worse for wear, I didn't think that metallic material would crinkle like that, but she certainly looked well handled. Her hair was a wreck, and partially plastered down. She looked well fucked, and sexy as hell!

"Is this part of it all?"

"It is now!"

She looked at me and didn't seem angry, just a bit puzzled. "You know I should be totally pissed off at you."

"But you aren't."

"No, but I should be. You fucking sold me!"

"I know, and my guess is you had fun anyway."

Temple snuggled to my breast and started suckling like a little baby. MMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Beth watched and sat on the corner of the bed.

"Hey back off, you already had your fun. Aren't you all fucked out?"

"Hell no, the bitches you sent me too had to kick my ass out, something about a time limit. Before I tell you about it, how much did you sell me for?"

"Look for yourself, the envelope is in my purse."

"She looked in and pulled out two envelopes."

"Which one?"

Act III

"Oh I forgot. You have another appointment in 15 minutes. Room 4515."

"WHAT!!"

I just looked at her as her anger flared up, then she dampened it in a most dangerous way.

"Just knock three times. We'll still be here when you get back. They only wanted you for an hour."

"Tracey, if I didn't love you I would kick your ass."

"I know you do, and I also know you had a good time, even if you didn't like how it all happened."

"Who is this next lady?"

"You'll see, get your ass changed, that outfit is a wreck. Open the big bag and pull out the first box. Go get changed in the bathroom and fix your hair and make-up. You can fashion show for us before you head over. And trust me; you don't want to be late."

She looked hard at me and took her box into the bath.

Temple was begging for my attention, but I quieted her down, "Wait until you see this outfit."

Beth came out with a look of amazement on her face. Her hair was brushed out with a little spray for body. She used the dark make-up I put into the box and it made her look downright dangerous. Add the black leather, front buckled leather bustier, and matching leather schoolgirl skirt. Dark stockings and black boots completed her little ensemble. You just have no idea how hot she looked, I wish I had my camera.

Temple was speechless and I was smiling in a peculiar kind of pride. She snatched the room key off the nightstand and walked out knowing we were watching her every move.

Temple and I looked at each other, we are amazed. "Wow!" was all either of us could say. Just as Temple and I started getting comfortable again, the fucking phone rang again.

"Miss, its Sharon Petersen!"

"Yes, what can I do for you?"

"I am right outside your door, may I come in?"

"Now is not a good time."

"I wouldn't be here if it wasn't important."

"OK, just give me a minute."

I hung up the phone, "The hotel manager, Sharon, is outside. She wants to speak with me."

Temple paled, which surprised the hell out of me. "She'll fire my ass if she catches me. Oh shit, she must know I am here! I am so freakin' dead."

"Calm down, Temple, just hide out in the bathroom while I get rid of her. Quickly, what kind of a person is she?"

"She's a great boss, and half the people who work here love her. But she is also a hard boss, and I broke a shitload of rules by even accepting your cardkey, let alone actually coming up here. She's going fry my ass, and I deserve it."

"Go hide, baby, she'll never know you are here!"

As Temple hit the bathroom and killed the light, I opened the door, naked as the day I was born. Sharon Petersen interrupted my loving, and damn if I was going to cover-up for her right now. If me naked makes her uncomfortable, then she'll get her own ass out of the way so I can get back to delicious Temple's ass.

"Come on in."

She looked at me a nice once over from my toes to my face. Then she got her manager's face on and came in like I was fully dressed. I wonder what it would take to break through that facade.

"Miss..."

"Just Tracey will do fine."

"Tracey, I know what your 'friend' is up to, and you have to leave the hotel before I have to call the cops."

She was shocked when I started cracking up.

"Look someone saw that couple paying you for your friend and overheard the whole conversation. Don't bother denying it; just get your ass out of the hotel."

"It really isn't what you think."

"Yea right. I thought..." She visibly clamped down on her mouth.

"Look, Sharon, the envelope the lady gave me is right there on the nightstand. Go look at it."

As she went over on the nightstand, she picked up both envelopes. "Business is good, I see."

I sat on the bed, right behind her. "Open the fucking envelope before you say anything else."

Sharon was a very attractive woman, and the fact she came herself told me a great deal about her character. I think I just dodged a bullet that I never even considered. Any other hotel manager probably would have called the cops by now.

She opened the first envelope. "Newspaper, cut like money? What the hell?"

"Sharon, I am pulling a huge practical joke on my girlfriend. She thinks I am selling her body, when in fact the ladies in question are friends of friends and when we are done, we will reveal all and make her feel pretty weird."

"You expect me to believe that?"

"Yes, I do. Do you know what room number she was in earlier?"

"Yes, one of the staff told me she got rudely pushed out into the hallway, looked pretty messed up."

"Call them if you want."

"Where is she now?"

"At another 'date'"

"I don't believe this. If you were my girlfriend I would kill you."

I swung my legs off the bed and placed one on each side of her. She turned and looked at me.

"Believe me, if you and I had a relationship like Beth and I, you would be 'tricking' from room to room right now yourself. She had me tricked into becoming a stripper a few months ago."

"Now I would pay money to see that, although I doubt there would be much more to see than I can see right now." Her eyes took me in again, slower this time. I was thrilled. Sharon was so much like one of my first lovers, older, more experienced, and very attractive. Her no-nonsense attitude really took me back.

She looked real hesitant, and I know she was still working. I think I was just too horny to be circumspect. But the brain was engaged enough to offer her the choice.

Brookell
Brookell
550 Followers