Andi's Rush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds later, though, she yelped in pain as another cock entered her asshole. The shock of it almost made her throw up, and she knew it was about to get worse. Only the head of the guy's dick slid past her anus. Who knew how much more he was going to push into her bowels?

The frat guy with the fat dick remained motionless as the guy in Andi's ass began pushing and pulling in and out of her asshole. He pulled out and spread her ass cheeks wide, spitting in her open anus several times. His dick slid in easier, but it still hurt. The pain in her ass completely masked the pleasure she had been feeling from the fat dick in her pussy.

The guy in her ass reached around and squeezed Andi's tits hard, and she realized that this was one of the guys that had fucked Nicki, earlier. He spit a few more times on his dick and managed to fit seven of his nine inches in her ass. Not sure when he would ever stop, Andi lifted herself slightly to the protest of both cocks inside her. She put them at ease when she lowered herself back down and repeated the process. Now, the frat brothers were motionless as Andi bounced on both of their cocks.

The frat boy in her ass came first, and Andi was immediately relieved when he removed his long penis from her rectum. Her relief didn't last long as she felt his come dribble out of her asshole and onto the fat cock in her pussy.

The frat boy sitting on the couch wrapped Andi's legs behind him as he stood up and turned around. He lowered her onto the couch, and then pushed her legs back like a pretzel. Andi's pussy tightened as he licked her toes and kissed her feet. He practically had her ankles behind her head as he gently slid four of his six fat inches in and out of her pussy.

Andi was not only comfortable with his girth; she was really enjoying it, and soon came again.

Just then, Susie appeared next to the frat boy and put her arm around him.

"Did you like fucking my boyfriend?" Susie asked.

"I didn't know he was your boyfriend." Andi managed to say between the undulations of her third intense orgasm.

"Let's see how much you like his dick in your ass," Susie said.

"Susie, I don't want to hurt her," her boyfriend said.

"Let me take her place." Nicki said. "After all, she helped me out when you told her to."

Susie stepped aside and bowed, prompting her boyfriend to approach Nicki.

"I'm sorry if I end up hurting you. Susie can be a bitch sometimes," Susie's boyfriend whispered.

"I think I can handle the pain. Just let me know when you're about to come, okay?" Nicki asked.

Susie's boyfriend nodded, then sat on the couch. Nicki knelt in front of him, and then had him lift his legs. She admired the shaved balls and asshole, and didn't hesitate to slide her tongue up his ass. She stood up and stepped away, affording him a great view of her sensuous body. Nicki backed up to the frat boy with her legs wide. She reached between her legs and guided the tip of his cock to her pussy lips.

"I said in your ass, Nicki" Susie called out.

"Don't worry, Susie. He's going to be deep in my ass before you know it." Nicki replied.

Nicki lowered herself on the frat boy's fat cock, and took all of his length and girth into her pussy. She raised her legs and put her feet on his knees. She then reached back and put her hands on his shoulders. Everyone had a clear view of his thick cock sliding in and out of her beautiful, hairless pussy.

She tilted her head back and whispered something in the frat boy's ear, then raised her ass enough for his fat cock to plop out of her pussy. The frat boy reached down and held his dick between her ass cheeks. Nicki carefully positioned herself over the tip of his cock, and then slowly exhaled as she let the head of his dick slide past her anus.

The frat boy sat motionless as Nicki lowered herself more and more until almost four inches were inside her. She took several breaths and began to bounce up and down on his cock. Each time that she lowered her hips, a little more of his fat tool disappeared from view.

Nicki's tits bounced wildly as her hips moved faster and faster. The frat guy reached up with one hand and fondled one of Nicki's tits while reaching around with the other hand and rubbing her clit. Nicki panted with excitement.

"You don't know what you're missing, you little cunt," Nicki said to Susie between breaths.

Nicki gave the best performance of an orgasm that Andi had ever seen. Almost everyone in the room had stopped fucking to watch the performance. Many of the sorority sisters whispered to themselves that they could barely get his cock in their pussies, and they couldn't imagine putting that fat thing up their asses.

Susie's boyfriend told Nicki that he was about to come at any second.

Suddenly, Andi ran between Nicki's legs and pulled the frat boy's fat cock from her asshole and into her mouth. She managed about two inches in her mouth, and jammed her index finger in his asshole. He moaned loudly as he filled Andi's mouth with come. She stroked his fat cock until she was sure he was spent, and then Nicki hopped off his lap.

Andi leaned over Nicki as she opened her mouth like a little bird waiting to be fed. Andi let some of the frat boy's come pour from her mouth into Nicki's, then both swallowed hard. They pulled each other close and French kissed deeply.

"I don't know why you did that, but it was fucking incredible," Nicki said. After a short pause, they turned to look at Susie.

"Your turn." Nicki said.

"It looks to me like all you did tonight was get someone's come in your hair, but I'm not sure how it got there." Andi said. "Did anyone see Susie suck or fuck any of these guys tonight?"

Nobody answered.

"Do you hear that?" Nicki asked Susie.

"Hear what?!" Susie exclaimed.

"The train that you're about to pull." Nicki answered.

Janis walked up to the girls. She was out of breath and almost completely covered in come. The boys had been handling her so roughly that the magic marker lines on her thighs were almost completely rubbed off. Come dribbled from her asshole with each step she took, and her eyes were bloodshot from several of the boys coming on her face.

"This is what you look like after being fucked by six of these guys." Janis said. "Imagine how you're going to look after all thirty of them are finished with you. Oh, and they don't believe in condoms when they fuck you in the ass. Would someone please tell them?! I'm going to be leaking jiz from my ass for a week!"

Janis pushed Susie aside and kissed Susie's boyfriend. She gave a gentle tug on his fat cock (she couldn't resist), and then turned around, almost in a daze. "Anyone want to help me find my clothes and take a shower?" Janis asked. Three of the frat boys were instantly at her side, their growing little dicks bouncing in front of them as she left the room.

Susie frowned, then had a worried look as the rest of the frat boys formed a line and began tugging at their cocks. Her boyfriend stood up and walked to the end of the line. Nicki, Andi and the rest of the girls found whatever clothes they could, and left quietly. Andi turned to watch the first in line shove the entire length of his cock down Susie's throat. The second in line didn't even bother licking her pussy as he shoved his unsheathed cock in her pussy. Her gag reflexes muffled her cries as the cock in her mouth shot the first of many loads down her throat.

"Think we're in?" Andi asked Nicki.

"Oh yeah, but I'm not sure this is really for me." Nicki answered.

Andi agreed as they walked half-naked back to their apartment in the early hours of the morning.

12