Andrea and Uncle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DuPain
DuPain
95 Followers

When they arrived at the restaurant they chatted there way through the customary wait for a table. The four of them making small talk about everything, almost.

When the waiter seated them William noticed that the house was packed. The crowd seemed to be overwhelmingly young professional types out with the wives. Although there was an occasional mature couple here and there about the place.

The booth was an oval affair with round table. The interior of the establishment was done over in a southwestern flare that was very appealing to the human eye.

The men sat on the outside with the girls safely tucked away in between them. The waiter brought their water took their drink orders and then was off.

Well it wasn't but a moment or two that Andrea announced that she needed to see the little girl's room and ask Sandy to go with her.

Both men moved to the isle to allow their mates an avenue of retreat. Both men watched as their wives dress's rose un-respectably high on their thighs as they made their exit from the booth.

William thought the young man across the way might have caught a glimpse of Andrea's panties as she slid across the leather seat. That might explain the look of fascination on his face.

Neither lady had dawned a slip beneath the sheer fabric of their dress and goodies were showing up everywhere. Sandy moved beside Andrea and placed her hand to rest just above the cheeks of that perfect ass of hers before swishing away.

The girls had definitely achieved notoriety with the male population present. A few moments later as they returned, the two were holding hands as they moved slowly toward the table. When they arrived Sandy paused in the isle, lowered her hand to Andrea's ass and kissed her full on the mouth before reseating herself beside her husband.

William noticed that both women had loosened some of the top buttons on their dresses and a great deal of cleavage was now in full view. Once seated Andrea leaned over and gave William a quick kiss and squeeze on his cock.

"I'm feeling so naughty, I was so juicy down there I had to wipe lover" she whispered lowly.

"Should have saved it for my tongue dear," he told her.

When the waiter returned with the drinks he lingered longer this time. Taking in all the scenery he could get, it seemed he was especially taken with Sandy's deep, creamy cleavage.

Before he left he was able to witness Sandy placing her hand in Andrea's lap. And William noticed how it quickened his pace somewhat.

They sipped their wine as Sandy's hand began to gently caress the top of Andrea's leg. Her caress moving the sheer fabric there even higher up on those beautiful thighs.

Sandy continued her attention and noticed the young man across the way as he caught a peek, on the sly, every now and then. When she finally slipped her hand down, in between those long, lovely legs, she thought he'd just about dropped his fork.

The waiter came back to take their orders just as Sandy slid her hand to Andrea's crotch raising her dress even higher with the motion. The waiter's cheeks went red when Sandra turned her head and tongue fucked Andrea's mouth passionately in his presence.

When she'd finished her kiss and she glanced in his direction again she could see the outline of his erection. Sandy could also clearly see the color of the young women with the fellow sneaking peeks had changed to a more serious shade as well.

They ordered and the waiter left the two men to enjoy the show Sandy was putting on beneath the table. Andrea's nipples were now seriously testing the sheer fabric of her dress; they were now beautifully visible to all eyes present.

Sandy noticed as the gal across the isle parted her legs slightly while continuing to watch the proceedings. Sandy caught her eye once and received a big broad smile and wink.

With a downward glance at the activity beneath the table, William discovered that Andrea had no panties on as he could clearly see Sandy's hand manipulating her swollen pussy.

Her legs were parted far enough for the young man and his wife to clearly see all that Andrea had. Sandy temporarily removed her hand in a teasing move, but left Andrea's dress high on her thighs.

Andrea's gaze was on the young blonde seated across from them, watching as the young woman squeezed her legs together and smiled back. She then moved her hand under her own table and brought her skirt up higher on her legs, which were now parted slightly.

Andrea smiled over at her and blew her a kiss; the men had also noticed the changes in their neighbor. The young woman's husband now moved his hand to his wife's inner thigh and began to lightly stoke the smooth skin there, they were both smiling at Andrea now.

Sandy quickly gave Andrea's breast a quick stroke before moving her well-educated hand back between her legs. Once there she began to Work Andrea's cunt in earnest. The young toffee colored brunette placed her head back on the seat and sighed deeply.

It felt too wonderful to the aroused brunette, she couldn't remember ever feeling so stimulated, so alive. Through the slits of her eyes she observed the young mans hand now directly on his wife's pelvis. She could see the urgency on the face of the lovely young blond as he stroked her.

It was here that her William leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. His loving attention, only fanning the turbulent flames of her rising desires.

The waiter brought more wine his eyes devouring the lewd sight in front of him ... its effect obvious. When the waiter had left Andrea saw the lovely young blonde whisper something in her husbands ear, then quickly moved out of the booth and came over to Andrea's table.

"Hello, My name is Kathy and I couldn't help but notice your beautiful company of friends. My husband drives a black Mercedes, its in the lot, please find me when your finished ... I want you," and with that she placed her hand to rest lightly on Andrea's breast and kissed her lips very softly. The young blonde left as quickly as she came, the retreating wave of her perfume washing back over Andrea, titillated her senses.

Sandy giggled, "Well, you certainly make friends very easily my dear," she cooed.

Andrea only smiled, first at Sandy then at the young couple across the way. The were both smiling back at her, his hand now returned home to the warmth between his wife's legs.

The waiter came and brought appetizers for the group and Don ordered another two bottles of wine. The poor lad was looking a bit haggard now and a little crispy around the edges.

Sandy was relentless in her pursuit of Andrea's orgasm it became a spirited battle of wills, "You will," and "No I wont," Andrea looked to be on the losing end of the sport.

Sandy's wicked, knowing fingers, prodded the shy mass of tissue topping her crevice. Her nails sinisterly raking the sensitive mass, sending jolts of pure joy through Andrea's young body. Luring her mind into the deep, dark, swirling abyss, of unbearable physical pleasure.

"Oh God Sandy, it feels so good down there," Andrea whispered softly

Sandy deliberately held her hostage at the outer edge of bliss not allowing her to cross over into paradise, until she was nearly breathless with over stimulation. Then Sandy violently shoved fours fingers deeply into the seething depths of Andrea's fire pit and it began.

Dear, sweet Andrea was swept away by a whirlwind of competing sensations, all of which were intensely pleasant. It was all she could do to keep from screaming, as her legs spasmed and jerked wildly under the table, her hand-gripped Sandy's arm tightly as

she came.

Jolt, after fiery jolt, of exotic pleasure nuances coursed through her young, lithe body. Deforming, twisting it, with the sheer complexity of its passage. So overwhelmed was she that she buried her head against

Sandy's breast and stifled a cry there.

Sandy rescued the lovely Andrea's outfit by attending napkins to the abundant leakage of her body. Very carefully she cleaned her, because of her present sensitivity in the area.

Raising her head at last as her blood pressure abated she viewed Kathy across the way with an open, burning look, of hot desire on her face. Her legs obscenely wide as her husband stoked the primary pleasure center of her body.

The waiter brought the additional wine his movements decidedly lethargic, a frown at his brow and dark circles under his eyes. The evening's entertainment had taken its toll on the poor fellow, who was now thinking of swearing off women altogether.

At last their meal arrived, and Sandy, impetuous as always, managed to give the poor waiter a pleasant feel along his extended organ as he placed her food in front of her. This reward seemed to brighten our young service workers disposition considerably, and garnered a beautiful wide smile from him, for the adventurous lady Sandra.

The rest of their dining interlude involved small talk and subtle groping of each other. By the time our little troop had reached the bottom of the second bottle of wine, all present were glowing brightly and right with the world.

As they sat drinking an aged gentleman approached their table slowly and addressing Andrea directly said,

"I have never in my life witnessed such outrageous behavior in a public place. Nor my dear, have I ever enjoyed the presence or antics of someone as much as I have enjoyed you here tonight," he told her, as he took her hand and softly kissed her knuckle.

"That's so very sweet of you sir, thank you," she whispered with a blush.

Andrea then smiled warmly at him, the troop laughed joyfully and the elderly gentleman waved as he turned to go.

They paid their bill when finished and tipped the waiter very generously before leaving that wonderful establishment. On their way to Don's Caddy Andrea spotted Kathy's black sedan just two rows behind their own vehicle.

She could see under cover of darkness both Kathy and her husband standing beside it, "Come on all, lets go say hello," she suggested.

As they walked up to the couple Andrea took Kathy's hand leaning in and kissed her softly on the lips. Sandy not to be excluded draped her arm around the waist of the stunning blonde as Andrea engaged her in small talk.

Andrea's hungry fingers lightly traced the blonde's breast squeezing gently now and then as she spoke. Kathy looked deep into Andrea's eyes as the latter squeezed one firm nipple. At that point Kathy returned Andrea's greeting kiss with considerably more passion than Andrea's had possessed.

Andrea mewled softly with the contact and as the girls continued to neck Sandy's evil, wicked hand slid down to Kathy's bottom and gently squeezed her delectable mound.

Sandy discovered that Kathy wore no underwear as she moved her hand lower and then up the skirt of the young hottie. Her longs nails traced the soft skin there and toyed with the hot opening of her anus, causing Kathy to jerk slightly backward on the probing fingers.

Andrea still necking with her, had worked her hand down over Kathy's hot mound and was gently enticing her hard clit. The young blonde's breath was hot and rapid, and her mind was reeling with the pleasure she now felt.

"My God, what is your name," she asked the beautiful Andrea.

"Andrea," our young heroine responded.

Kathy moaned loudly as Andrea sank her teeth into the side of Kathy's neck and began to suck. At first, over stimulated, the young blonde had tried to resist Andrea's action. But momentarily she began to stroke the rich toffee colored mane of her lover, breathing her name softly into the night air.

In anticipation Kathy undid the top buttons of her blouse making room to maneuver around her ample breasts. Andrea hadn't missed the invitation and made good use of the extra room a little later.

Andrea nibbled her way downward, and as she began to suckle the breasts of her captive, she eased a finger past the gates of paradise into her temple of fire and felt Kathy's body shiver severely against her. She started a slow in and out movement that Andrea could tell her young lover appreciated.

Sandy was still running her hands up and down Kathy's solidly toned legs inadvertently pausing to toy with her beautiful ass. Bending slightly at one point she raised the sheer skirt and began licking and biting the quivering globes of warm flesh.

Kathy's mind was reeling now from all the physical attention she was receiving. There were tiny burst of pleasure all over her skin and she was dumping an inordinate amount of moisture out on Andrea's sweet velvet fingers.

Suddenly, impatient, Andrea kneeled in front of the surprised blonde and raising her skirt covered her vulva with her hot mouth. She began working the young girls cunt seriously now, lapping her clit as her fingers rubbed the G spot at top of her tunnel.

Kathy's hot moans fired the night air, as her mind was a blur of hot searing flesh and soft gentle caress's.

Sandy had also dropped to her knees and was lightly licking all around Kathy's sensitive rectum. The poor young thing didn't know which way to thrust because pleasure surrounded her.

"Oh God, please don't stop," Kathy whimpered to no one in particular.

Andrea still suckling her clit shoved two more fingers into her hot, gaping opening, and heard a loud moan above her. It was apparent from her shaking legs that she was moving fast toward an explosive meeting with bliss.

Kathy's mind was aware of nothing but pleasure, she no longer cared who was watching, or who it was that was touching her ... all she wanted at that moment was release from the agony of her need.

It came suddenly, when Sandy drove her hot thick tongue deeply into Kathy's twitching ass. Her pussy clutched Andrea's fingers tightly as her scream shattered the still night air.

Her hands were roughly grasping hair and drawing Andrea's face closer to her spasmodic cunt that was spewing hot fluids all over her lovers beautiful face. She just simply lost everything in the way of control, as her body stiffened and her mind exploded with joy.

When she was finished both women rose and placed their arms around her. Andrea whispered in her ear after kissing her, "Thank you that was hot!" Sandy kissed the back of her neck and hugged her tightly before releasing her.

"You two are the fantastic," she giggled, through frantic gulps of air!

"Fantastic, you haven't even met fantastic yet young lady," Don mumbled as he made his way toward Kathy. He leaned in and whispered something in the lovely blonde's ear, and then guided her small hand to his groin.

Andrea could clearly see, "even in this light" the startled look in the lovely woman's eyes. Who then cast her glance in the direction of Don's crotch, as she stroked the outline of the monster under his pants.

After getting her suitor fully aroused the beautiful young blonde turned and bent herself over the front of her husbands car. Reaching back Kathy eagerly raised her own dress up and over those lovely creamy white cheeks and wiggled her ass at Don.

"Come on and get it big man," she mocked.

Without hesitation Don pulled down his zipper and hauled out his lady slayer. He plunged its entire length into the wet soft tissue in front of him. There was a very sharp intake of breath, accompanied with an extremely melodious, agonized whimper.

"Oh God ... please pause a moment, its so big," she begged over her shoulder.

Don did pause and to his credit used Kathy's body in the gentlest way until accompanied to his girth, she began to sweetly encourage his effort.

The only way to put it is, he fucked the hell out of her. By her third orgasm she was laid out flat on the hood of the car; and still Don hammered that tight well-groomed nookie in front of him.

She had screamed, begged, and cursed him; you could smell her sex all over the parking lot. Even now, nearly spent, she was still craving it; her own fluids running freely down the inside of her beautiful thighs.

Don continued until he was shaking with the need for release himself. Finally when he felt that powerful tingling in his ball he pulled her down off the hood and forced her to her knees.

Holding her head firmly at both sides Don forced his oversized cock into her mouth unable at first to achieve full penetration. Kathy placed her hands on his legs attempting to gain some control in the present situation, but failed.

Don kept hammering his cock into her mouth, passed her throat and down it eventually. Where he exploded dumping stream after powerful stream of thick creamy cum down the young blonde's throat.

Kathy coughed as he fucked her throat and spewed thick cum out all over the front of his legs and upper pants.

Finally, she received the reprieve she'd hoped for, when the last feeble stream of his fluids emptied into her hot hungry cavern.

"Clean me," Don ordered after releasing her.

On her hands and knees Kathy crawled forward and gingerly sponged the fluids from his legs with her tongue. She carefully did the same thing with his pants, and last of all, she lovingly bathed his thick flaccid cock from base to tip.

At last, smiling up at him, she rose to her feet, her hair in total disarray, her make up and lipstick no longer functional.

She stretched up on her tiptoes and gently kissed his lips when she'd finished cleaning him. Then placed her mouth at his ear and whispered to him, as she squeezed his thick flaccid cock.

Whatever it was she said put a very large and happy smile on his face. He placed both hands on the cheeks of her ass as he returned her kiss and massaged those two priceless works of art.

Sandy and company were invited to a pool party at Kathy and Dave's house that following weekend. They were also invited for a nightcap that very night, but declined knowing what needs had risen in their mates, from their little, parking lot adventure.

The girls hugged and kissed before parting, and the men, as men, shook hands. Giving compliments on each other's mates in passing. They exchanged numbers, and home address's, and firmly committed to seeing each other again very soon before leaving.

Don drove and somehow both girls wound up in the back seat. Before long there were deep smoky moans and slurping sounds coming from the back seat as they motored down the boulevard.

Not knowing for sure how much more his over burdened cock could take that night, William, unable to resist any longer, gave commentary.

"My God, is there no end of it with you women," he said sharply.

"Is someone lonely and jealous," quipped Sandy!

"You're an insatiable slut Auntie," he scolded.

"Yes my Lord, but it's a big part of what makes you love me so," she countered.

"I suppose so my love," he half whispered.

Sandy smiled to herself in the dark interior of her husbands Caddy. As her heart flared hot once more, for the impatient young man seated in front of her.

End part 2

DuPain
DuPain
95 Followers
12