Andrea Ch. 03

Story Info
The final act of the spanking contest.
1.4k words
4.5
21.4k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 02/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 03: Mouth

I am standing on stage, drenched in sweat with a sore ass and all I can think of is, "How did I get myself into this mess?"

It had only been a few minutes since our sexy show on stage had taken place and my mind couldn't think of anything besides meeting the mysterious Master J. I truly was terrified at this point. My body denied this, as my panties were soaked with anticipation and my heart raced with excitement.

Rick and I stood on stage holding hands. The couple that went on before us, the 2 lesbian girls, were whispering in each other's ears. They were probably planning something super sexy for their next act, but my mind was blank. The only thing I could think about was the fact that my poor ass cheeks were swollen and red from the beating Rick gave them.

The announcer grabbed the microphone and said, "Here is the FINAL round of our Amateur Spanking contest. The rules are the same: Anything goes, no nudity. BUT," he paused, looking slyly at both us couples. I gulped. "You need to switch partners!!" The crowd went nuts! "Whoever is the best individual, their couple wins!"

My heart skipped a beat as I let the words sink into my head. I had to be spanked by one of these girls?! My poor ass couldn't take any more punishment. I would probably pass out on stage from the pain and then Master J would see how much of a wimp I really was!

As Rick gave me a wink, I smirked. He would probably enjoy spanking one of those other girls. He was a faithful guy, but he would shrug & say, "Hey, I only did it for the contest!"

The announcer shooed him & the blonde off stage, so that meant the redhead & I were first. She didn't seem to be in pain from her debut earlier. Then I realized that she was the one who DID the spanking! As the lights went low, she winked & whispered, "Go ahead hon, give us a kiss."

She seductively crawled across my lap as I sat in the wooden chair. The crowd was already pleased. I had to admit, she was a very attractive woman. She couldn't have been more than 25, the long red curly hair accentuating her white skin & green eyes. She purred as I stroked her long hair. The music began.

(You have stolen, me broken me)

I was kind of relieved that I would be saved the pain of yet another beating on my behind, but the thought of spanking this beautiful woman excited me very much. As I grabbed a handful of her long hair, I bent her over my lap, as Rick had done to me some many times before. I instinctively knew what to do.

(All your mental armor drags me down)

I grabbed her already dirty dress and ripped it up her back forcefully. She grunted with approval. As I ran my hand over her lovely supple ass, she moaned. She lifted her head and leaned into me for a kiss. I had always wondered what it would be like to kiss another woman. Her lips were soft. It was a different kind of kiss, different from a man's. It was slow, methodical, meaning full. Her tongue hungrily searched for mine & right there on stage, I almost fainted from ecstasy.

(Nothing hurts like your mouth)

I smiled, pushing her away and putting her face down on my lap. I hit her ass with a few light smacks and then rubbed my hand in a circular motion to let her know I was going to get rough. She had her head thrown back, anxiously waiting for my next move.

My hand came down several times, one after another. Her ass cheeks bounced with every hit and a loud WHACK was heard. I knew I was not hurting her badly, so I continued. I shoved her face into my crotch and threw my head back as I felt her intruding hot breath. I know she could smell me through my wet panties.

She was grasping onto the seat of the chair in the front. I parted my legs slightly. She moved her hand between my legs and slipped a finger under my panties. I was so warm and wet, I felt like I would explode right there! No one in the crowd could see what she was doing, because not only was she bent over my lap, but also her long hair covered the tryst. Her hand worked faster, two fingers now dug deep into my pussy. I thrust my hips forward to meet her movements and smacked her ass cheeks with fury. The crowd was cheering! They loved us! I hoped Master J appreciated what we were doing as well.

(So much it never hurts)

She thrust deeper into me, her thumb teasing my clit. I knew I was going to have a massive orgasm any moment soon. I grabbed her hair and pulled her up to my face. We stared at each other for a second, before she once again kissed me. This time, her kiss was long and hard. She fingered me once last time, holding tight as I came all over her hand. After she felt the tightness subside, she slowly pulled out and gave me a wink. Only several minutes had passed since we began, but I felt like it was an eternity. Finally the song had ended. The crowd was going nuts. My legs felt like jelly, I don't remember how I stood. All I knew was that it was over and I felt like a new person.

(Nothing hurts like your mouth)

We walked off stage. There, Rick met me and asked, "How did your part go? Did she hurt your poor widdle ass?" He smacked my backside playfully.

"Actually," I told him, "They decided that we should reverse roles, to make it fair." I raised my eyebrows at him and then laughed as he came to understand that I was the spanker this time.

"Well damn that sucks!" he exclaimed. "I went to the bar to get a drink, then ran outside to smoke, because I thought it would be the same stuff. I kind of thought that I wouldn't want to watch my wife be spanked by another woman. Then I changed my mind, so I ran back into to watch, but you were already finished." He paused. "Man, that sucks".

"Well," I said, "If it makes you feel any better, it was really boring. You have the best spanking hand around hon!" I kissed him on the tip of his nose and laughed. "As soon as my butt isn't so sore, you can have another turn!"

"I'll definitely take you up on that offer," he said, grabbing me close and kissing my neck. Shivers ran down my back. He always had a way of doing that.

We had made it through the contest, but still had no sign of Master J. I began to wonder if this was all worth it, when the girl I just spanked ran up to me, breathless.

"Hey, you were great!" she said, hugging me. "I think the crowd is definitely choose you guys!"

"Thanks", I told her, "I did have a lot of fun, it's just, well, my mind is on other things." I explained, "We were supposed to meet someone here tonight, but it doesn't look like he's going to show." I look around the room, biting my lip, squinting to see if anyone in the room was watching me. I hoped to find Master J before he found me.

"Well, could it be a tall sexy gentleman, with a mustache and beautiful blue eyes?" she asked.

"I wouldn't know, I've never seen him," I explained. "Why do you ask?"

"Because he's standing right behind you", she answered with a wink, walking away.

I spun around to come face to face with a very handsome man. He must have been in his late 20's, with a muscular build. I imagined he had a hairy chest. This man was very sexy indeed. As I gazed into his eyes, I found myself unable to speak.

"Pleasure to meet you", he said in a deep voice, which sent shivers down my spine. "I'm J".

* * * * *

Disclaimer: The lyrics are from "Mouth", by Bush. I do not own this song, I'm just a fan.