Andrea Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
731 Followers

Bob's mind was spinning. Was Andrea going to end up fucking hundreds of men? "Baby, how much money can you make doing this?" he asked, looking for a way to slow down this Night Train that was running through his marriage.

Andrea's answer was immediate. "Seventy-five thousand the first year, and an easy three-hundred thousand by the fourth year. "

Bob got on top of Andrea for a long slow fuck. Soon they were both asleep. A week later Andrea showed Bob a bonus check that Mr. Johnson had given her. It was only for three thousand dollars. Bob knew that nothing would stop "Wildflower" now.

A month passed. There was a major account located in Rochester, New York that Bob's company wanted in the worst way. Bob stopped by their offices at least once a month. At this point, he was on a first name basis with the three partners. To his delight, they invited him to go with them to their lodge on Lake Ontario to fish for salmon.

Dan Flowers, the senior partner, saw a picture of Andrea in the paper. Not knowing that Bob was married to her, he exclaimed. "Boy oh boy, how would you like to fuck this Street gal? I'll bet she can give a guy a real ride." Walter Monroe added, "Imagine being able to eat that pussy every night?"

Bob knew in a flash what he would do next. "Would you give me half of your account if I could provide Street for your use for a weekend?"

There was dead silence. All three men looked at him to see if he was kidding. Dan said, "If you can bring her here for a weekend, you can have the entire account."

"Okay, next Friday night a good time for you guys?"

"Yes."

"And guys, no questions about how I arrange this. Just enjoy."

Andrea and Bob agreed not to tell the men that she was his wife. Just before they got to the lodge, Andrea drank a strong drink. She had two more while eating dinner with the men. After talking for twenty minutes, Dan offered to show Andrea the lodge, which had three floors. When they had not returned fifteen minutes later, Bob, Walter, and Fred, the third partner, went looking for them. As they approached the end bedroom on the third floor their ears told them what was going on. The steady squeaking of bedsprings, as well as the grunting and moans of a fucking couple could be plainly heard.

As the door opened, Bob was confronted with a sight that he had never seen before. Another man's cock was plunging in and out of his wife's cunt. There was no doubt from the look on her face that she was enjoying every stroke. Walter was next. He wanted to take her doggie style. Just as his cock was entering her, she looked at Bob. She gave him a big smile and a wink. Then she closed her eyes, lowered her chest to the bed, so that her ass was completely exposed to let Walter bury his cock in her, as she clamped her cunt tight on him.

Bob left the room to return to the downstairs den. Sitting by himself with his hands behind his head, he closed his eyes while he mulled over, in his mind, what was going on in the bedroom. No one would believe me if I told them about my life with Andrea. No one would believe that there is a woman like Andrea. There is only one Andrea Street, and I'm still trying to catch up to her.

I'm Softly

Andrea said to vote a wonderful 5 for her story.

Softly
Softly
731 Followers
12