Andrea's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wild_jay
wild_jay
56 Followers

Ryan moved to get off the bed. I looked at him questioningly. "I'll be back Andrea…I need to clean up a bit and I'll bring you some water." Ryan disappeared out of the room, a room still spinning. As I lay there I shuddered slightly as another orgasm came over me. I had never experienced that before. It was if my hyper aroused body needed yet another orgasm to come down. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation as it passed over me.

"Your water," Ryan interrupted suddenly. My eyes opened and as I looked at him caught myself yawning. "Hmmm…last one must have been a good one," he said. I nodded as I reached up for the water glass. As I drank I noticed he was no longer aroused. I handed him back the glass and asked.

"What about you…it's your turn." He noticed me looking at his flaccid member.

"You need not be concerned about that…he has a way of rising to the occasion," he joked.

"Now who is responsible for the lame humor?" I demanded in mock indignation laughing as I said it.

Ryan placed the glass on my dresser then returned to me. I was still coming down from the orgasm and far too sensitive to start anything. He lay down beside me and wrapped his arms around me. We lay there for several minutes in absolute quiet, I could feel his warmth, the moisture of his breath on my shoulder. Slowly I calmed down and my head cleared. Unbelievably I could feel myself getting aroused…yet again.

It was my turn to get playful. I rolled to my side and then on top of Ryan in one smooth motion. Straddling his thighs I smiled at him. "I think some one has returned for more, and very enthusiastically," he said with a grin. He reached up to my breasts, fondling them, then taking my nipples in his fingers lightly pinched and rolled them. The effect on me was immediate and I could feel my pussy tingle with each stab of pain and pressure.

I reached down to his cock and within seconds of my touch it had become semi-erect. I slid my fingers up and down the shaft, feeling the rising pressure as he became fully aroused. "Do you mind me on top?" I asked.

"No, on the contrary…I prefer it," he replied. "Do you wish me to wear a condom?"

"Yes, I'm…not on the pill," I confessed. "And STDs…"

"I'm clean," he said unemotionally as he slipped on a condom. "But should I become part of your life you may want to reconsider the pill."

"I'm clean too," I said hurriedly. "And…I will…reconsider." For some reason I felt apologetic, which was wrong, but it was not the time to analyze the situation.

With all the activity up to now I knew I was ready for him. I also knew I would be fairly tight although I had stretched myself from time to time with a favorite toy. Shifting myself forward and up I positioned myself over his cock. Slowly I lowered myself down to him, the long slender shaft of his penis easily taken into my very wet, very willing pussy. I could feel him inside me, his hard shaft rubbing against the sensitive area underneath my pubic bone. He did not fill me completely but it didn't matter, he was large enough to hit all the right spots.

I began riding him slowly. I loved being on top because I could pace the action and position his cock where I wanted him within me. Ryan leaned forward to suck my nipples for awhile but then laid back and enjoyed my efforts. Being reasonably athletic I knew I could stay up on him and fuck him hard, until he got off, that is so long as I would last without coming myself, which would completely break any concentration I had. It had been so long for me since I had had a man. To look down and see this great guy with me, to feel him in me, it was a supremely emotional high, as well as an incredibly erotic one.

Ryan is a very experienced lover. As I rode him he picked up the rhythm of my action and was soon able to intensify our penetration with thrusts of his own, complimentary to mine. I was doing fine until this happened which very quickly drove me over the edge. I moaned, whimpered, and then screamed aloud as I continued to ride him, every stroke hitting a sensitive area of my pussy, driving one orgasmic contraction after another in a power set of multiples. I felt that every ounce of cum was being systematically squeezed out of my pussy but kept it going, I wanted him to cum, wanted to give him pleasure.

"Cum for me Ryan…I want you to cum," I commanded breathlessly. My body began to tremble as I rode him, I was soaked in sweat. Ryan had incredible staying power, his erect member hard as ever, his concentration on maintaining a rhythm with me showing no sign of breaking. As the last of the contractions surged through my pussy my body began to shut down. Gasping for air I finally said, "Ryan, I can't…" as I stopped then slid off of him.

Ryan rolled over to his knees beside my head and upper body. "Andrea, will you let me cum on your beautiful tits?" he asked. Exhausted, out of breath, I nodded my agreement. Ryan quickly stripped off the condom and began to masturbate over top of me. I was shocked but not repulsed, it was clearly a new one on me. In but a few minutes I could hear his breathing go short, the veins in his penis grew large, and the bulbous head virtually purple with engorged blood as his hand furiously worked the full length of his shaft. Ryan grunted as his load exploded over my tits.

In all he pumped three spasms of hot, creamy cum all over me. As I watched I was surprised that I found it incredibly arousing. I would never have imagined I would have felt that way. It was as if a new me had awakened, the alter ego of the good girl I portrayed in 'real' life. Yet, this was real life, but I was in no mood to reconcile, analyze, or judge. It just felt good, so liberating.

Before Ryan left the next morning, and after bringing me off to yet another series of multiple orgasms, he asked whether I was serious about my interest in participating in some of he and his friend's 'lifestyle' activities. I assured him I was, particularly if it meant seeing him again. He smiled at me and said as he left.

"Good, I'll be in touch soon then. We have much to experience together, you and I."

This was truly just the beginning. Should you wish to hear more of Andrea and Ryan, let me know via E-mail...Wild Jay

wild_jay
wild_jay
56 Followers
12